Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725582 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stanobel:

Good morning to you, first i askes for foodstuff because if u say for baby people will start saying he is using baby so he will get pity but then no one still helped thats why i had to come out clean abt the situation
Two my wife name has not changed because have not done the full marriage rites
I don't pos my wife nor baby on Facebook because i dont fancy it i do it mostle on WhatsApp this my num to confirm 08103969270
So not everyone puts everything on facebook
I would have loved to do video call but no even data so i can show you myself,wife and my 2months old daughter maybe then you believe am genuine.. someone i chatted on Gmail i told him i dont have airtime or data to contact him so he was like hw den am i reply the gmail and i told him when i type a message i put my phone in airplane mode then remove it instantly all the msgs will send any anyone who sent me message it will enter thats how i do reply msg but the man was like what am saying doesn't make sense i just shake my head and told myself is when you enter serious situation u will start noticing things that you never noticed before well i have told you everything i dont knw what else to say

That airplane mode thing is true ooo! Na so I dey use nairaland and Whatsapp if I don red pata pata. Na for only MTN sa

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Felicity0001:

Oboy!!! The thing choke me oooh;Dbut I just say I keep quiet because d country hard menhh... Airplane mood?! I never hear this kind format b4

Felicity e dey work o!
For MTN, even if you no get data, just enter airplane mode and off am again, your WhatsApp messaged go drop for few seconds. Same thing on nairaland, that page go open.

Abeg anybody wey get small thing even if na 1k make you give the man. I no get I for send am something.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Person Dey use RAV 4 for Uber? Nawa ooo

Wetin musa no go see for gate

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

That airplane mode thing is true ooo! Na so I dey use nairaland and Whatsapp if I don red pata pata. Na for only MTN sa

God would really bless you sir for vindicating me because people think its format am using
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Last time I bought Castro was 23,500 that should be around April ending...
Felicity0001:

How much is Castro bro... All these synthetic are killing abeg

Mobil 1 now is 28k
Liquidmolly is 23/25k
Hardex is 15k

Even though I enjoy the peace of mind of 10k miles service time but menh when it's time to change that oil it's not really funny all... So I'm seriously looking for a cheaper alternative as it stands because bu..Hari is not making us smile at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ghost1994:
Morning comrades I greet everyone on this thread.

I want to add to discussion going on about civic.

So I have a friend in Abuja he has come to lagos 4 times which he always paid me for my time and effort in moving him around in searching for a good and clean civics 2006-08.

He has bought 4 currently and they're serving his buyers very well.

I asked him questions he told me that Abuja cars have been abused by mileage and some lagos cars has been abused by body but in all naija used cars is by luck and prayers cos him no dey carry mechanic na only me and him.

He said something also which keeps ringing on my head. He said majority of the uber corollas have been terribly abused to the extent that after they drive about 30km or 100km they need oil top up of 1liter. I'm in this category I won't lie cos after the 1 year of ringing the engine now sucks oil

Corolla engine is almost 380k now and gear is 220k thereabout. While I heard this civic engine is 150k and gear is like 75k. To cut the long story short.

Today completed 1 month 3 weeks and a day I bought a clean civic at the rate of 1.1m.

What I have changed on the car as listed belows

2 front tyres 12k
I did servicing yesterday engine oil and filter with mechanic 14500
I paid 1500 bolt inspection
Car wash 4500
I paid for insurance and roadworthiness 10500 which I passed immediately that day.

The car is going smoothly and fine by God grace.

The experience with the car so far compare to my corolla is largely different. Comands so much respects in aspect whereby many people commot eye of been uber driver plague.

Fuel economy is awesome not really different cos I buy 4500 for a full day work which means maybe corolla 4k and both will gross over 26k on app without surge.

I must say I love the balance on the highway cos I've travel to ibadan on the first day I got the car and also to akure without a single noise also changed the engine oil when the percentage on dashboard shows 30%.

Corolla is rugged and good cos it has served me but can I afford 380k engine? No I'd rather sell it off.

My own is that every car is good but maintainance and availability of parts make some car rater lower.

I love this civic though

He also told me never to buy European civics and some Canadian civic purely American spec.

I'm currently enjoying the value of my money.

Low grand wahala previous owner using 16rim with a bit raised level

Hello, a friend of mine needs this honds civic spec for the hustle... how can you be of assistance in getting a good one.. do reply asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Felicity0001:

That's how we roll bro.

Na so I meet Readadream on Osborne road on Sunday abi Saturday... Na so we do number to bumber reach phase1... The fun of it...

After we drop off our riders na him we hookup at Ebiano Super Mart , do one one bottle of Heineken then continue our hustle.

One love, boss.
Thats how things go on the street in the brotherhood.
Much respect, boss. ✌
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Guys, which is the best route to enter abeokuta from Lagos?
Via Sango ifo or Sagamu. The job na Saturday to and fro.

Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
pope191:

Pearl1910 why! Why!! Why!!!

Wetin I do na?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
yuskel:
Many thanks Bro.
I have deactivated the auto accept already.
I would also try to stop incoming ride request next time I work.

However where would I see the option to stop new incoming request on the app during a trip?

When u r on a trip click on those three lines,
Then click on stop new requests.
That's all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Thanks in advance.
Lagos-Sagam Interchange- Abeokuta

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
This also Depends on you PU point but if for peace of mind due to good road network, go through Mowe link to Ogere to Abeokuta(Governors road) same as when coming ... Going through Abeokuta isn’t that bad too but coming back Na dead trap road..
YeyeGbami:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
it might be complaint and low rating from riders that caused it cheesy grin. Your Driver score is good, Your Acceptance rate is excellent. Wetin come sup?

Overall in the last month he has not completed upto 50% of the requests sent to him. Bolt people are biting more than they can chew.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thank you guys
AgentXxx
ReadaDream
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

Overall in the last month he has not completed upto 50% of the requests sent to him. Bolt people are biting more than they can chew.

No other app can challenge Bolt.that's why. Indriver is satisfied with crumbs. Uber is stuck and too rigid in its way.

Just imagine there's another app on ground that can disrupt the space.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
northbird:

No other app can challenge Bolt.that's why. Indriver is satisfied with crumbs. Uber is stuck and rigid in its way.

Just imagine there's another app on ground that can disrupt the space.

just imagine uber log me out just because my insurance and road worthiness had expires grin its been 2 weeks now because I was not issued the certificate, was referred to go do inspection after one week making it 2 weeks , I go do inspection today now my car fails grin imagine I only use uber to hustle grin its 2 weeks already now

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Glithronix:
It has been 'politics' discussions pages ago, hmmmm. I no fit enter such with my bosses than to read and learn as I always do. Putting mouth is not the problem, but politics is something I do not have any pinch of interest in, cos where we are today as a country, na this politics ruin us to it.
By the way, everywhere white like a newly painted apartment wth satin paint. grin
So, make we dey relax for house, waiting for it to be splashed with red oil or tomato paste before we roll out. cheesy
Happy Holiday. cool
Much respect, bosses.
And you ever wish it gets better with this "I don't care mindset"? Better go get your PVC and encourage others to do so, together we can achieve a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
eyinola:
just imagine uber log me out just because my insurance and road worthiness had expires grin its been 2 weeks now because I was not issued the certificate, was referred to go do inspection after one week making it 2 weeks , I go do inspection today now my car fails grin imagine I only use uber to hustle grin its 2 weeks already now

Bolt mgt is quite aware. Truth be told, right now. Bolt is the only app that can give you real earnings if you can put in the work.
Uber is stressful to work with.

Please what's going on with this VIo inspection thing. I wasn't expecting your car to fail inspection. What did they say the issue is?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Felicity0001:

Hahahahaha.... Mad oooh! So the guy is even looking for rental yet he's clamoring and campaigning for a man who could not hold common flag with his two hands alone. Chaiw! What a wasted generation of youth we have in Nigeria... Well, I don't blame him he's only suffering from the poverty syndrome Buh. ari brought upon him so his brain is been messed up so badly tht he cant even think we'll again

Lol
Do you know if I want to start picking each one of these things you have said now and start responding, we will only wash our dirty linens in public and I don't have any but I will just let it slide with a strict warning that you choose whoever you want to and stop insulting me.

Remember I said strict warning.

Lastly I said strict warning if you really care about your mental state because I can demoralize you from holding steering for one week.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Which one of them is different? Just one

Many of them are only voting PO because they hate, dislike of don't like Tinubu. Same mistake many or them made in 2015 that has led us to this deplorable state. Instead of showing everything PO did in his state as a governor and what he's intending to achieve, you will see them insulting Tinubu that's doing his home work and making necessary consultations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

Shehu Sani
Ben Murray -Brus
Pat utomi

It's just that the system is at odds with honest people

This Shehu Sani?

https://www.efcc.gov.ng/news/5851-how-shehu-sani-collected-15000-bribe-from-me-victim-2

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by clinician2x: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
2zona:
Good morning pilots. PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
My Toyota Camry 2003 was giving a rattling noise that just goes away like 6 seconds after you start the car. I took it to mechanic he suggested I change the camshaft which I did and the noise stopped. Unfortunately, as we were test driving the car after replacing the camshaft, we noticed that the oil light came up on the dashboard. My heart skipped.
We took back the car shop, we have confirmed the oil switch is still OK, we have opened the sump and discovered their sludge despite I just changed oil and oil filter while replacing the campshaft, nevertheless, we cleaned the sump and also the sucker. Yet the oil was still showing. The mechanic now suggested we change the oil pump. We changed oil pump, but the oil light Still shows and the sound of the engine has changed and not ok as before. Now the mechanic is saying I need to overhaul the engine, that the sludge might have caused the crankshaft to be low and worn out making the oil not to pump well hence the oil light showing on the dash board. He now suggested I overhaul the engine for repair OR I go for a borale engine. AM NOT CONVINCED AND SURE ABOUT WHAT DECISION AND ACTION TO TAKE NOW. AM JUST AN ORDINARY UBER DRIVER. PLEASE I NEED YOUR OPINIONS. THANKS
Is it the red or yellow oil light you have?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
donbrowser:

Many of them are only voting PO because they hate, dislike or don't like Tinubu. Same mistake many or them made in 2015 that has led us to this deplorable state. Instead of showing everything PO did in his state as a governor and what he's intending to achieve, you will see them insulting Tinubu that's doing his home work and making necessary consultations.

PO is only wasting his time, he will not win.

Sad for me to say but Tinubu will win the election.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

Shehu Sani
Ben Murray -Brus
Pat utomi

It's just that the system is at odds with honest people

I follow Shehu Sani a lot and I like him so much but did you know he gave his constituency transistor radio as constituency project?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
kanuisagoat:

PO is only wasting his time, he will not win.

Sad for me to say but Tinubu will win the election.

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mr Donbrowser please this tread is to share experience E-hailing partners. I will advise you stop talking about politics on this particular tread. E get why.
Kindly confirm if this is your picture

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nifemi2020:
Mr Donbrowser please this tread is to share experience E-hailing partners. I will advise you stop talking about politics on this particular tread. E get why.
Kindly confirm if this is your picture

That's not my picture.
I will adhere but won't hesitate if circumstances are linked to my political affiliation.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cia, FBI, dss everywhere grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Felicity0001:

Oboy!!! The thing choke me oooh;Dbut I just say I keep quiet because d country hard menhh... Airplane mood?! I never hear this kind format b4

Anytime I don't have data and can't borrow I use that method to read messages on NL and send chats on WhatsApp. It even opens BBC Sports site too. Sapa can make u think outside the box.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
seun289:

Hello, a friend of mine needs this honds civic spec for the hustle... how can you be of assistance in getting a good one.. do reply asap

In a week now, my PB is set I’ll post mine it’s comes with everything.

100% camera car is neat send me your WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
donbrowser:

Truth is bitter

PDP might have had a little chance if PO stayed. By joining LP, he will end up taking a chunk of votes PDP would have gotten thereby paving the way for Tinubu.

It's as clear as daylight. No need overanalyzing anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: AkpAkp1, northbird, NewDea4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.