Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714521 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
kanuisagoat:

You should have denied it when they mailed you about it.

There's no big deal in getting another bolt account. No need contacting anyone who may tell you to bring money. cheesy

You can register with the drivers license of a friend.

You'll have to bear the name of that friend henceforth.

Some also procure fake drivers license and use to register. They claim Bolt does not verify. However, I can't confirm that to be true.

PS: Next time, learn to control yourself. You are a man, some of those riders have nothing to lose. You have a whole lot to lose.

Nothing but the gospel truth. E just be lyke say make person dey drag road with keke, those mofo got nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

It was in the heat of the moment.....na bite she bite me I bite her too
You supposed don take your leave before the matter gets to that level nau, how u go follow passenger dey do bitting competition for tjis Lagos wey everybody dey mad??

When BAZOO1 said this job will mess your brain up you guys thought he was lying, sorry ooo just appeal to them or visit the office maybe they will have a change of mind

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Nothing but the gospel truth. E just be lyke say make person dey drag road with keke, those mofo got nothing to lose.

I can't even imagine letting any issue degenerate to that level. Make one werey con go use my picture trend for twitter and gather followers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
BAZ001:

You are not far from the fact but the truth is the
1. Time difference (not easy to keep up with happenings in Nigeria or nairaland unless I’m being mentioned. )
And
2. Your heart will always be Where your treasures are
You will tend to focus on making more money, friends and learning to understanding your new environment, work , way of life and fun... fun many people[b]ovens killing you with attention[/b]
I was always on nairaland Uber thread because I want to learn more and relate with people in my field, though some moved to fake telegram group grin and asked for your marriage certificate.
Right now I’m more on IT forums and trying to mingle with people in my field and catch up with Indians and improve myself, cos this Indians full everywhere Nigerians full.

Maybe if I start selling oyel or lemon limca car, I will be making comments here regularly.

Life no hard here but levels just changes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

I had a physical confrontation with a rider......I had to defend myself she was also destroying my car.
She bit me and I bit her back
Ahhhhh. lipsrsealed shocked
Cc; pearl1910. Pope191. Felicity001.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Gentlelife50:

You supposed don take your leave before the matter gets to that level nau, how u go follow passenger dey do bitting competition for tjis Lagos wey everybody dey mad??

When BAZOO1 said this job will mess your brain up you guys thought he was lying, sorry ooo just appeal to them or visit the office maybe they will have a change of mind
I know I should have handled it better. Swrs na she assualt me. I even took a video of her assault and sent to bolt to defend myself.....they still blocked me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
sandammy:

Are you on rental?
What about your car?
Would soon be retrieved....I haven't been meeting up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abajooo...abeg where did u bite her?
asking for a friend o
We know what's on your mind, sire. grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

I know I should have handled it better. Swrs na she assualt me. I even took a video of her assault and sent to bolt to defend myself.....they still blocked me.

Forget Bolt and do the needful.. Bolt that will prevent you from rating their riders, you won't get justice from Bolt , they will always be on the side of the rider. Though, you allowed the rider get to you. She made you flip n you fell for it.
You know what to do to avoid losing the car.

I keep chanting it " have an exit plan" , you Don't need to see the full picture before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

E don happen, you can't give up. Indriver is just an app, if you focus on am for a day you will make mistake and learn how to use it. Worst case scenario na fuel and time e go cost you.

You need to set up your uber account asap, some people no dey do bolt at all. Abi uber don ban you too?

Another driver dey wait to collect your car as we speak.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Just say am asking for my friend pope grin

Kabiyesi you are wise... Ke owo pe lori steering, Ke ese pe lori throttle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
BAZ001:

1. Time difference (not easy to keep up with happenings in Nigeria or nairaland unless I’m being mentioned. )
And
You will tend to focus on making more money, friends and learning to understanding your new environment, work , way of life and fun... fun many people+ovens killing you with attention.
I was always on nairaland Uber thread because I want to learn more and relate with people in my field, though some moved to fake telegram group grin and asked for your marriage certificate.
Right now I’m more on IT forums and trying to mingle with people in my field and catch up with Indians and improve myself, cos this Indians full everywhere Nigerians full.

Maybe if I start selling oyel or lemon limca car, I will be making comments here regularly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Glithronix:

Ahhhhh. lipsrsealed shocked
Cc; pearl1910. Pope191. Felicity001.

E beat rider on Bolt? Oro di hun

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:
Abeg how can I get another bolt account.....owner wants to retrieve his car I've been blocked on bolt.

Do you mind sharing the details of what led to the altercation that degenerated to physical assault?

If it's payment issue, Bolt would always compensate or at least, pay 50% of the trip fare.

My friend got blocked because of similar issue like this. He went to Bolt office and was asked to come for training after which they unblocked him.

I had an issue with a rider (a guy) that we exchanged words. You will not believe that the guy reported me that I threatened to deal with him if not that we were in his estate.

Bolt contacted me and I explained to them what happened. Funny enough, the trip that that incident happened was an offline trip. Yes! I took the rider to his destination and we agreed offline to take him back and I'm to wait for 20 minutes. 20 minutes later turned 55 minutes. I asked the nigga to add money for the extra time but he resorted to calling me greedy of which I fired back at him and we were abusing each other.

These riders will push you but don't fall too hard for their trap. Bolt can easily forgive you of any other offense but anything involves going physical with the rider, they take it very seriously.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
kanuisagoat:

You should have denied it when they mailed you about it.

There's no big deal in getting another bolt account. No need contacting anyone who may tell you to bring money. cheesy

You can register with the drivers license of a friend.

You'll have to bear the name of that friend henceforth.

Some also procure fake drivers license and use to register. They claim Bolt does not verify. However, I can't confirm that to be true.

PS: Next time, learn to control yourself. You are a man, some of those riders have nothing to lose. You have a whole lot to lose.
What about during inspection won't they ask for DL?
The verification picture? The name?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

I had a physical confrontation with a rider......I had to defend myself she was also destroying my car.

Boss I'll like to be straight with you, so I'll beg you pardon my gesture from get go.

1. You should be able to meet target with Indriver, at least till you sought youself. Any driver should be able to do 80 to 90k weekly. I have only work for 2 days this week. I did 19500 on Tuesday and 17200 today. On Sunday I did 25k, so I see no reason why you should say you can't meet up.

2. We are all human, once in a while we loose it, but I believe principles should be our guide. We should know our limit and think thro our to handle issue's before hand. Sorry I feel this is not your first time of hitting a woman, to make it comfortable to see it as if you are retaliating. A woman will always be a woman, one of the best way to make them feel like a fool is to ignore them. One really stress me out tonight and I was really laughing out and singing just to surpress my anger. She was almost yelling at some point and threatened to alight due to traffic. Where is she going too? Surulere to Ikeja and on the map it is 40 mins. This same lady took time to come out, only to be telling me to perform James bond. Told her 40 mins to Ikeja around 5 is not bad. A min traffic, she will threaten to drop, told her she's free, but she should at least settle me. So, learn to know you limit around them, they can make and at the same time destroy you.

Worst if you are on the right side, create scene and let people be the judge. She will obviously have no option and if they tell you to ignore her, just let it slide.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
pope191:

Boss I'll like to be straight with you, so I'll beg you pardon my gesture from get go.

1. You should be able to meet target with Indriver, at least till you sought youself. Any driver should be able to do 80 to 90k weekly. I have only work for 2 days this week. I did 19500 on Tuesday and 17200 today. On Sunday I did 25k, so I see no reason why you should say you can't meet up.

2. We are all human, once in a while we loose it, but I believe principles should be our guide. We should know our limit and think thro our to handle issue's before hand. Sorry I feel this is not your first time of hitting a woman, to make it comfortable to see it as if you are retaliating. A woman will always be a woman, one of the best way to make them feel like a fool is to ignore them. One really stress me out tonight and I was really laughing out and singing just to surpress my anger. She was almost yelling at some point and threatened to alight due to traffic. Where is she going too? Surulere to Ikeja and on the map it is 40 mins. This same lady took time to come out, only to be telling me to perform James bond. Told her 40 mins to Ikeja around 5 is not bad. A min traffic, she will threaten to drop, told her she's free, but she should at least settle me. So, learn to know you limit around them, they can make and at the same time destroy you.

Worst if you are on the right side, crrate scene and let people be the judge. She will.obviously have no option and if they tell you to ignore her, just let it slide.
I really appreciate...to be frank am not a woman beater I've never hit a woman. This woman may be older than me with 15 years .......what triggered me was that she started destroying my car door handles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

I really appreciate...to be frank am not a woman beater I've never hit a woman. This woman may be older than me with 15 years .......what triggered me was that she started destroying my car door handles

15 years... meaning she's an eldrely person. You shouldn't have gotten physical with her in anyway. All you should have been bothered about is her fixing whatever she damaged. Hold her responsible for them and let the law take it cause
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ijakumo1: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

It was in the heat of the moment.....na bite she bite me I bite her too

Incomplete story

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:35am On Jun 24, 2022
pope191:

Baz001 u still alive? Long time no see

I dey my pope,
Na my turn to be the American rich bill gate...
E mi lokan... E mu $$$ yi wa.
I see as you and Mohammadson2020 dey bite pearl1910 left , right center grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Thurmieee:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Thurmieee:

What about during inspection won't they ask for DL?
The verification picture? The name?

No one is going to start studying the picture in the drivers license to be sure it's you.

You will bear the name of your friend.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Thurmieee:

She sat inside d car and was destroying ur car, and u don't know what to do? Anything we are saying now is medicine after death.

But for the sake of others, if this happens to u,
Just drive her to d nearest police station or check point.
Although there is no smoke without fire and no fire without a spark. Even if a fire starts, if u don't fuel it, the fire will quench. So control yourself, ignore, or respond politely even when they are rude to u.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Ditto

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2022
BAZ001:

I dey my pope,
Na my turn to be the American rich bill gate...
E mi lokan... E mu $$$ yi wa.
I see as you and Mohammadson2020 dey bite pearl1910 left , right center grin

No be Canada u dey grin u enter Canada u talk say na Yankee you dey

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Pearl1910:

She sat inside d car and was destroying ur car, and u don't know what to do? Anything we are saying now is medicine after death.

But for the sake of others, if this happens to u,
Just drive her to d nearest police station or check point.
Although there is no smoke without fire and no fire without a spark. Even if a fire starts, if u don't fuel it, the fire will quench. So control yourself, ignore, or respond politely even when they are rude to u.
Na inside estate for that alimosho road she told the gateman to lock gate. I've dropped her oh she say na tf I said I must see the alert before she leaves
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Thurmieee:

Na inside estate for that alimosho road she told the gateman to lock gate. I've dropped her oh she say na tf I said I must see the alert before she leaves

This one u r dropping d gist one by one, am waiting to hear how it degenerated to she biting u on ur pam n destroying ur car. Even if she comes down from the car and tells u say she will no pay, it doesn't warrant any physical encounter, let her go n report to Bolt. If u can't draw attention of people around.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
This ojodu berger sabi block sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Thurmieee:

Lmao. Na same school you and felicity graduate from grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
BAZ001:

And
You will tend to focus on making more money, friends and learning to understanding your new environment, work , way of life and fun... fun many people+ovens killing you with attention.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abajooo...abeg where did u bite her?
asking for a friend o
I know wetin you dey think, no worry he no fit bite her for nipple grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Thurmieee:

Really? Have you had such issues in the past?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: adamalalim(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.