Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723792 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Does anyone here have a car maintenance budget strategy with these driver apps?

I was thinking that maybe I'd put away 1k per day for car troubles, but as it is now ehn, the way my car is vibrating and doing gbakabi ka ka, shreeeeeeeen, bugun, ka ka ka , click click click kk kk kk... I don't even know anymore cry

It feels like everything on the car needs to be changed, from shocks to compressor to alternator to shaft (click click click).

It is almost like I am driving a danfo cry

I was just sad going back home, but tomorrow is a new day by Gods grace and I need a plan.

Do you guys put money aside per day for car repair?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
whatisthetruth:

I was thinking that maybe I'd put away 1k per day for car troubles, but as it is now ehn, the way my car is vibrating and doing gbakabi ka ka, shreeeeeeeen, bugun, ka ka ka , click click click kk kk kk... I don't even know anymore cry

It feels like everything on the car needs to be changed, from shocks to compressor to alternator to shaft (click click click).

I was just sad going back home, but tomorrow is a new day by Gods grace and I need a plan.

Which car be this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
That person up there seems to be a newbie, he probably saw as they were throwing figures here and there and ..
Hmmmm, car maintenance can eat deep into your earnings.

It's been said here this job is a car wrecker.
Abeg make una come tell the Bro how una dey do maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gentlelife50:
That person up there seems to be a newbie, he probably saw as they were throwing figures here and there and ..

Easiest job ever, driving around inside AC.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Lol, this man u no dey forget something?
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Which car be this?

Avensis oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Lol, no braah! I'm not a noob ooo, my alternate moniker was banned by the evil overlords over at the politics section.

Yeah the job really is a car wrecker, but my strategy for now is to make sure the oil is always changed monthly or highest once in 2 months and if I get extra money then drain and refill the transmission fluid.

This will at least ensure the drivability of the car by Gods grace.

It's just annoying hearing all these sounds while driving and thinking that you can only push soo long before those sounds graduate to a bigger problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:

lol, mocking the whole driver community in one fell swoop, chai!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Lol, no braah! I'm not a noob ooo, my alternate moniker was banned by the evil overlords over at the politics section.

Yeah the job really is a car wrecker, but my strategy for now is to make sure the oil is always changed monthly or highest once in 2 months and if I get extra money then drain and refill the transmission fluid.

This will at least ensure the drivability of the car by Gods grace.

It's just annoying hearing all these sounds while driving and thinking that you can only push soo long before those sounds graduate to a bigger problem.
Bro please if the transmission isn't giving you issues, leave it the way it is.
Gear can be sensitive, you can work on your suspension and the rest but don't touch that gear please.

But please what's your alternate Monica because I can see this account have been active since 2015?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening all.
I want to sincerely thank you all for the donations, prayers and support...Irrespective of the amount, ur gifts are appreciated big time.
Tayo recieved a total of N249,000
(Two Hundred and Forty-Nine Thousand Naira)
And we are grateful to you. Yes, U. God bless you all.
Your widows mite will be multiplied in a million fold. All that deprived themselves of something in other to respond to this call, The Lord will put other things on hold for u to be blessed. Those that deemed this call fit among their welfare plans, God will honour u and bring u more largesse.
For those that galvanised others to donate i.e the marketers of this call grin ; your names will be mentioned and announced in places u least expect for good. Strangers will fight for you, and u will not be stranded in life.
Your seeds will germinate, bear fruits and nourish u in good course.
Again, God bless u all richly.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by whatisthetruth: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Bro please if the transmission isn't giving you issues, leave it the way it is.
Gear can be sensitive, you can work on your suspension and the rest but don't touch that gear please.

But please what's your alternate Monica because I can see this account have been active since 2015?

It;s VaselineCrew.

As per the transmission, all I'm gonna be doing is a COLD drain and fill, a couple of times. I think the problems arise when you do a hot drain and fill (since the volume expands when hot) or you flush the whole thing out.

With a cold drain and refill the first time, I should be at like 50% old fluid and 50% new fluid. Then another drain and refill after a week and I should be at like 80% new fluid and 20% old fluid and so on.

Anyways, I have already started the car maintenance savings "envelope", and I hope it outgrows the car problems so I can have peace of mind.

I really do want my transmission and engine to last "forever".

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Pearl1910:
Good evening all.
I want to sincerely thank you all for the donations, prayers and support...Irrespective of the amount, ur gifts are appreciated big time.
Tayo recieved a total of N249,000
(Two Hundred and Forty-Nine Thousand Naira)
And we are grateful to you. Yes, U. God bless you all.
Your widows mite will be multiplied in a million fold. All that deprived themselves of something in other to respond to this call, The Lord will put other things on hold for u to be blessed. Those that deemed this call fit among their welfare plans, God will honour u and bring u more largesse.
For those that galvanised others to donate i.e the marketers of this call grin ; your names will be mentioned and announced in places u least expect for good. Strangers will fight for you, and u will not be stranded in life.
Your seeds will germinate, bear fruits and nourish u in good course.
Again, God bless u all richly.

Big Amen. waiting for dru to double the total

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Avensis oooo

Na to dey sort am one by one, don’t even try to fix all at once. E go choke

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I don't think that's the issue. Ask first how he got the car, if it's Nigerian Used or rental or HP. The car is most likely the problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2022
whatisthetruth:

It;s VaselineCrew.

Boss it's been long o... How have you been.
Me sef get 2 accounts Incase them ban one... This one don get ban for phone sections already..

For the transmission, it shouldn't be changed like that. But as per sey you get money well well, I'd wait for my ogas to comman add their own.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Sorry bros grin you will keep managin and the rain is not helping. Happy I used 8k gas to make 76k, but as I come out of that yaba tech water on Saturday, I start hearing one on and off humming sound from the right back leg that got worst yesterday and another shaking sound from the left side. Probably that's my hub. Check almost all the uber car, you won't likely see sand protector. Now mechanic and part dealers are just waiting for drivers to come and pay homage from the sallah earnings.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:
Pope abeg help this person na

Leave her, I sure say she go soon deh house by now. That was how one was ordering ride and putting she needs "a fast and safe driver" yesterday. 2 hours she's still there, I was just shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lols...is this a blue car or a black car

Dey dia dey ask car wey Dem don carry go husband house with 1.7m bride pricegrin

The owner bought the car last year as toks... Only ac was bad, since inside is black and exterior blue so he decided to change the color to black but along the line Yahoo boys can even sell their kidney just because they don't feel like drinking againgrin

Sold a car worth over 3m box for half the price...

No b juju be that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Run ooooo
In Lagos if u want to buy a car, and dey say just fix d AC, my broda run ooooo.

Felicity no offense ooooo
I just dey on cruise yet I dey pass important message

How much to fix ac?

No lets be objective here...

So far so good I've helped over 5 persons in this thread to get a car... All of them non came with a functional ac but how much did they spend to fix it?

The only person that spent much was about 200k... Unlucky you'll say but out total money into purchase of the car you'll come back to say Thank You Sir Felicity.

Jamb question: you are presented with 2 cars to buy, 1st is working with AC with a price tag of 2m. and 2nd has a bad AC system that needs to be worked on with 100k budget and it's sold for just 1m. Both are same car, same year, same condition only that one has a bad AC system which a professional told you 100k would fix to factory.
Which of these two cars will you buy as a business person?

It's just common sense.

What are the components of an ac system? And their cost Let's use my own car or the lapka lapka car as a yard stick...

For my car these were the items I change and the cost.

Evaporator... 20k
Condenser.... 35k
Compressor..... 10 (my comes with dryer)
Expansion valve.... 2k( I didn't change this though)
Hose sorry hoistgrin ..…. 1.5k each I got 2.

Add:

Coolant gas....5k
Flushing gas.... 1k
Oil.... 1k

Add:
Workmanship..... 10/15k

Put that together you've a Moscow inside Nigeriagrin

And sb is selling a 2008 Camry, sport Edition for 1.7m you still dey rungrin

Follow who know road

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
peacefulhome:
Good evening to everyone in the house. I have come again oh. Who remember that my husband old time friend that I talked few months back. Baba had finally let go of the car after back and forth. Partner agreed to refund 500k after selling off the car. Guy man want to jappa to oyibo land. So baba needs money, he started disturbing ,that he need his car .

Issue at hand now is husband man is requesting that I should send link of this thread to his friend so as to join this wonderful platform . Baba his ready to mingle with the boss now.
So my boss in the @ BAZOO1, Felicity001,Viking007,pear1910, Dru etc. What do you suggest?

Present ma'am!

You've done well, so baba won turn the Japanese way after being a slave master abi? It's alright... Finally the slave master wants to become a slave... I wish him well.

Give husbando friend link make we pkopko am small b4 we go show am d waygrin

How about the loan he wanted to take? It didn't pull through? I even prayed for it not to b4 because that would have put him in a very deep pit.

God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Viking07:
I think it’s high time a new thread is created for pearl vs Dru vs bado vs pope. So those of us who came here to read about this our “slavery” job will see road. It’s been long I read any insightful hoodloom gist from felicity0001 or anyone. angry

Ha!!! Baba I get plenty gist ooh but nna menh dis their current IT, $$$ talk and manual manual talks no let person read 11pages on ground let alone talk

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Fibel:

Special respect to Pearl1910 for your utmost maturity, Felicity,Dru, Pope, gentlelife, you guys keep the thread going and informative...

Anybody wey go qoute this fibel post enh... grin I go break bottle todaygrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

I go soon blow boss, and I'll be used no more as an example.inbtw I'm damn broke boss show me love..

Drop your aza make I do you small 2k so that you won't be putting your phone on flight mode againgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2022
donbrowser:

Hope you won't start crying again when I start with you?

See goat... No be ur mate dey America dey talk from there you dey here dey form local championgrin ewu!

You know nothing my friend
Go and learn

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2022
pope191:

So you too they do hook up.... confession time they cast people sha grin

At least paragraph? I just want to be saving 2k everyday. So at the end of the year, I'll be able to get another car.

Okay I get you now... Shall don't contact me to help you buy car with 600k ooh just call pearl when the time comes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

See goat... No be ur mate dey America dey talk from there you dey here dey form local championgrin ewu!

You know nothing my friend
Go and learn

I no be your university pikin mate again?
You should learn road signs instead and stop giving your hard earned money to Lagos state government!

Sha upload your award of traffic dumbness when you finally receive it

grin

Anoufia

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

U don start abi...
I don mark this one down na u start o.

We have an unsettle issue which started way b4 now so don't see this as I started it... For war to come to an end one person has to beg, abi no be so??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Drop your aza make I do you small 2k so that you won't be putting your phone on flight mode againgrin

My Oga Felicity thanks sir
I don see alert boss grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

I been wan tell am but I no wan put mouth for any post wey concern Pope again. The school is just beside Mobil HQ. On Bolt that's like N700-800

Hahaha.... Make una can me see ooh pearl is now afraid of Pope grin how interesting life can be grin

So pearl what exactly are you trying to tell us now? So you now belong to the school of thought that indriver pays better than Bolt? Right??

Are you trying to jump ship or you already did??grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
I swear I love this thread...

U wey no call me for sallah meat....God go bless all our Muslim brother's wey no call me to come eat meat... make I see were una tag me again I go first ask...

Are you.muslim.ir christain?
gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
donbrowser:

Mind your business and pray for yourself to stop paying LASG for traffic offence.

I pray good.prayer for.you instead of you to say amen you still dey carry hate for body.

Hate will.consume you like wide fire.

Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.