Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4708245 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) ... (5681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Hahaha.... Make una can me see ooh pearl is now afraid of Pope grin how interesting life can be grin

So pearl what exactly are you trying to tell us now? So you now belong to the school of thought that indriver pays better than Bolt? Right??

Are you trying to jump ship or you already did??grin

If e jump ship, I go push em inside water. Me that is very wiked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Okay I get you now... Shall don't contact me to help you buy car with 600k ooh just call pearl when the time comes

What of if I add 50k on top grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
MoonlightDrive:
Drive Advisory.... Akowonjo road is flooded, use alternative routes.

Water enter my car through the owners side on that road... Though trip was worth it as rider paid 7k from Enyo, ipaja road to Access bank at Akonwojo roundabout, waited 30min then took them back to Abesan Estate. Trip was originally 2410 on indriver. It was on our way back I entered the water.

Working during rain fall is sweat I must say but one has to make sure your car is good... No water into car and no leaking wires it short circuit.

Same day after drop off I did a package from Abesan to lekki 1 in indriver for 5k with abeg from rider... Still carried a Bolt rider to VI offline for 8k... B4 dropping the package.

I still swim the Harbert Mc/Yaba river same day.

Yesterday being Sunday was another cash out for drivers.

Bottom line is, prepare you car and yourself for hot seasons.

I used 6k fuel for 2days and I netted more than 50k

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Bolt drivers ,see una life outside grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...''''''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)...

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by id4sho(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
shocked which car brand/model?
Felicity001:

Water enter my car through the owners side on that road... Though trip was worth it as rider paid 7k from Enyo, ipaja road to Access bank at Akonwojo roundabout, waited 30min then took them back to Abesan Estate. Trip was originally 2410 on indriver. It was on our way back I entered the water.

Working during rain fall is sweat I must say but one has to make sure your car is good... No water into car and no leaking wires it short circuit.

Same day after drop off I did a package from Abesan to lekki 1 in indriver for 5k with abeg from rider... Still carried a Bolt rider to VI offline for 8k... B4 dropping the package.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hindex: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Anyone to put a new comer into the transport service through? No car, no experience...willing to learn as an apprentice, either e-hailing (Lagos or Abuja) or interstate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Just putting it out that a brand new OEM compressor for a Toyota Camry muscle is over N300,000 last I checked.

There are cheaper alternatives with their own several issues.

Shine your eyes before you buy a Camry with a faulty AC

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
kanuisagoat:
Just putting it out that a brand new OEM compressor for a Toyota Camry muscle is over N300,000 last I checked.

There are cheaper alternatives with their own several issues.

Shine your eyes before you buy a Camry with a faulty AC

Lmao. I know where you're driving at. Toyota sweet, na parts kill am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pearl1910:

Felicity tell am say flood no dey affect Benza grin
Cos him been dey select trip for Africa during his Corolla days with Bolt.

You dey there when I tell am like so ba?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I need car o! Abeg! If you have car for rental or hired purchase, pls contact me.
0702six79three48six

Weytin my eye don see no be small I go carry gist come this night.

@GiggsTK I'm still waiting for you call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billyddude: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
I need car o! Abeg! If you have car for rental or hired purchase, pls contact me.
0702six79three48six

Weytin my eye don see no be small I go carry gist come this night.

@GiggsTK I'm still waiting for you call

If u get two hundred K ,car d ground , car needs ringing of engine, ,you go use the car on rental for two months recoup your money back...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good day everyone.

I really appreciate everyone for your support, you have done much more than expected. May Almighty God continue to protect you and bless you all richly.

Thank! Thank very much. I don't know what more to say . Thank you all

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Present ma'am!

You've done well, so baba won turn the Japanese way after being a slave master abi? It's alright... Finally the slave master wants to become a slave... I wish him well.

Give husbando friend link make we pkopko am small b4 we go show am d waygrin

How about the loan he wanted to take? It didn't pull through? I even prayed for it not to b4 because that would have put him in a very deep pit.

God is wonderful

Lol, even me.
His of need of car to continue hustling, which is why he said I should link him to this thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
GiggsTk:

Thanks boss. I got one already though...but I'll reach out on some other things

No-issue bros
I'm open any time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
donbrowser:

Felicity this is the 2nd time I'm warning you.

Devil cut ur mouth dia! na ur pity self u dey warn... Ur Yash!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Keep swimming my nigga grin
One thing I like about you , is that you will tell us when you car refuse to start @1am grin

You rewire looking at you right …

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
chiboy1116:
are u fucking kidding me rn ? U read my complaints and came up with this ? Do u run a business? Have u dealt with this guys b4? Abeg I be cool pesn , but wetin these guys do me . The level of frustration, u think say na 10k de make me wan spoil their business? These guys don’t know how to deal with customers , see the shitty replies I’m getting . I was always gonna come to Nairaland to complain even after the refund but I wasn’t even expecting them not to refund my complete cash . It’s all good though , I wanna be petty , cause the kind frustration wey I see for these guys hand make another pesn no see am inshallah

It's okay just take it easy and bless God you got a good.sum already. Just move on abeg... I don't know you neither do I know the guy nor have ever meet him or do business with him but for him to have made a huge refund of that amount to me I will say he already tried.

You and I know Nigeria is shitty so business is 50/50 chances.

Just move on bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Felicity001:

No joy!!

Parts don hard

Finally I dropped this guys along Idimu road because I already told him I won't enter any bad road and his 1st stop was into a bad road, I just ended the trip right at the express way, got paid of 3.2k and zoomed off to my house...

Riders are not my customers, rather bolt customer

My offline clients are

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
whatisthetruth:
Please why does Indriver keep charging drivers when the passenger does not show?

I sometimes hate this indriver app passionately.

The riders are soooooooooooooooo useless, and they always make you wait longer than 5 minutes because they know that unlike bolt and uber, there is no paid waiting after 5 minutes.

Imagine I waited for 15 minutes for a rider today and after cancelling, she still had the audacity to abuse me and tell me that I am not patient. I just told her that my God will judge her, and ignored all her rantings and calls.

You make me wait for 15 minutes and you still tell me that I am not patient? God have mercy, God pleeeease.

They have taken almost 2k from me today and are saying they will refund me in 10 days, but why? Why even make a driver have to pay for a late passenger?

All these driver apps are just useless and I am tired of driving

Stop cancelling if you don't get clear facts and details of the ride.

Stop accepting rides out if desperation

Stop being fastest fingers geng... You got what you bargain for so stop complaining

It's the way you lay your bed rider will lay in it

Don't arrive and expect rider to cancel

Unless you're very sure rider is ready to move or willing to go on the trip b4 you can arrive, and when you arrive make sure it's at the point where you can also cancel immediately after 5min if rider doesn't show up.

Stop calling rider on indriver, leave them to call and any one that don't call should cancel

Instead chat them up. It doesn't cost a thing to chat

Key point allow them to cancel and your money will be refunded immidately.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:
That person up there seems to be a newbie, he probably saw as they were throwing figures here and there and ..
Hmmmm, car maintenance can eat deep into your earnings.

It's been said here this job is a car wrecker.
Abeg make una come tell the Bro how una dey do maintenance.

Lol... We don't just put money aside for maintenance we spend all we have worked for days on repairs week in week out.

Maintenance is weekly things for those of us that love our cars but some people.only change things once in a year yet their car runs daily... Maybe he should ask the not we that do maintenance weekly or monthlygrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Big Amen. waiting for dru to double the total

Hahahahah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2022
donbrowser:

I no be your university pikin mate again?
You should learn road signs instead and stop giving your hard earned money to Lagos state government!

Sha upload your award of traffic dumbness when you finally receive it

grin

Anoufia

I.knew it! Igbo.man... mumu

Your pride and envy won't let you see frintt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2022
pope191:

What of if I add 50k on top grin

I.can.only.get you a.motor.cyclegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Pearl1910:

Trust me Bazoo can express himself perfectly well...I told u guys he is like that guy in secondary school who will never let you know his secret to passing exams, who will play with u so hard in d day but reads deep in d night alone, who will tell u exams was very tough but comes out with an A. Smart people understand what Dru is trying to do.

Lol very on point... After chilling with 1 of my IT guys over the weekend ... He now broke it down

Those guys doing 2 or more IT jobs are actually outsourcing those jobs to someone in Nigeria.. And paid them whatever they agree on .....

But my boy told me that these people will not tell you that.. He said himself can do 2 jobs , but by doing that he is giving out company personal information out .. He said he access to credit information of clients address etc. If he now out source it out those informations will be at the risk........

He stated that your IP address can monitor and they will known your location where u working at and can query u about it if something goes..... He stated that people have been sacked for that.. Once they are sacked they now jump from 1 company to another. He said alot of these guys are bouncing from 1 job to another.....

He mention that once u apply for job interview. Some companies will ask to take your face picture .. These allows them to verify you while you are on..

They will be able to match the person doing the work. But if have multiple jobs and you are outsourcing it to Nigeria to other countries . than u are in trouble and alot of these guys will quit and look for another job..

Also the person you outsource the job to might get another offer or cheaper offer.. That person will just drop your work and go for the highest bidder....

He said alot of people will not tell you .. They will tell you they are making certain amount money etc. But they will not tell you how they are making the money.. He said these has been going on for years . He said the Indians are the cheapest.. You can pay them $50.00 for a job and they will get done........

When the BAZZ001 guy was talking about this IT u make more money blah blah .. I was curious and I wanted get more information. But like you said he is type of guy that will hide things from you.. He will not want to help you.......

I think alot of people know what am talking about.. But they will not come out and back it up.. They will keep it secret and just say make everyone find their way.......

Now if someones tells you he/she makes an absurd amount doing IT.. You can now ask them if they are outsourcing the jobs out

This is my final topic on these... I hope am able to enlighten others ....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Billyddude:

If u get two hundred K ,car d ground , car needs ringing of engine, ,you go use the car on rental for two months recoup your money back...

SmauelTaiwo run oohgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiboy1116: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Felicity001:

It's okay just take it easy and bless God you got a good.sum already. Just move on abeg... I don't know you neither do I know the guy nor have ever meet him or do business with him but for him to have made a huge refund of that amount to me I will say he already tried.

You and I know Nigeria is shitty so business is 50/50 chances.

Just move on bro
I didn’t spend almost 100k for a 50/50 deal . If I wanted a 50/50 deal I wouldn’t have overpaid for a shitty messed up gadget . But it’s cool , I’ve accepted my fate . I’m not angry cause they didn’t pay up , I’m angry cause they are gonna do it again . These guys have over 3 accounts on nland and I’d try to fish all of em out . Even the repairguru moniker that stopped posting stuff is probably owned by them

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2022
peacefulhome:

Lol, even me.
His of need of car to continue hustling, which is why he said I should link him to this thread.

The once here never get na new comer won come get?
grin
Let him approach that bank and apply for just 1.5m loan them I can help him out with the rest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2022
BAZ001:

Keep swimming my nigga grin
One thing I like about you , is that you will tell us when you car refuse to start @1am grin

You rewire looking at you right …

You know me naw I no dey hide talk my own I'm not like those cowards who hide behind curtains to talk whereas they're as broke as church rats.

Enemies will always look for ways to discredit a sincere truth but they'll never come out to explain the problem they're currently passing through because they've build a castle over their heads... Just like that lier up there in some post above.

Like for real which sensible business man will go and buy a motor part of 300k for transport business that pays nothing?

The more they try pulling me down the higher I go.

Car wey I don sell since, infact the new owner fixed the car ac today in ladipo with less than 100k and its working perfectly well... Changed evaporator, compressor the originally leaking hose (hoist)grin every other parts are still good but he choose to change them to have the best.

Car dey husband house like thisgrin

Total... 1.750 for a 2008 Camry Sport...

Is God not wonderful?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2022
dru23:

I hope Trump wins grin he will make America great again.. We don't need Africans immigrants they are of no use to us......

Africans should fix their own country ... America First

Sums it all.

Rest!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2022
dru23:

This is why my mom does not like Africans.. U guys think u are better than us ... You guys need to fix your country.....

Ditto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2022
dru23:

It was my mother's grand parents and many others fought so that Africans like you can enjoy the benefits of America .........

My mom tells me Africans will never appreciate what black Americans did for Africans to be able to enjoy the benefits today.....

Mind you , My mom is from the deep South and grand mother always tells me the hell they went through as black Americans.....

We black Americans don't need Africans like you .. We don't u need ... Stay in ur country and develop it

Rest... Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) ... (5681) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.