Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,382 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725612 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You get sense! Circumstances can change decision sometimes. That was a good one. At least you no blow empty comot

If I give you back hand slap enh! Which sense?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Oh... So sorry bro... Thank God you're getting better.

Pls take your medication seriously.

Quick recovery boss

Thank you brother. I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Viking07:
If distress sale is almost 4m. How much come be the car normally? shocked

Me self no come know oohgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2022
ksmart027:

Ghost1994 Don japa from naija.

For real?? Wow! Nice1

Let's hear from the horse's mouth

Ghost1994 where are they

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Me self no come know oohgrin
cheesy Much respect boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2022
adeniyogu:
Sincerely this cant be distress sale. This car is baked, deliberately laced with accessories to make it more attractive for sale. No be under distress this one go happen.

It looks good though

It wasn't bake from what I know about the car bro... Car was recently bought by owner but he has a housing project to finish up reason for the distress sale. People have taste for good things and comfort.

I would have love-vendor my car to have all those stuff but No, Bolt riders don't worth it! grin

Thanks for your input any ways
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2022
dru23:

Shit in the mind of a scammer!

If you can proof it in your widest imagination, imagination ooh not even in real life that I Felicity001 has dubed, swindled or scammed you of anything whatsoever pls say it now or forever remain silent for ever!

NB: 50k transfer to you if you can come up with a proof.

Take this challenge while I make the money available to anybody this honorable house chooses.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2022
BAZ001:

Bia come your aim na to set me up ?
U wan make I chup ban again?
Or make petty man begin drag me upandan�
let me continue to peep at pearl & pope from Musa’s gate.

Where's Musa?
#Musalifematters
#Musawhereaboutmatters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Ghost1994:

But I’m very fine oh I don use my plan b motijapa tehteh

I never relax much I would’ve come to write my japa story but definitely I’m coming soon

Wow!!! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you bro.

This is the motivation we want not how to gross 1m monthly just to pay rent.

Gross 1m n japa

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Viking07:

No need for Dm. It is already a public knowledge na. But notwithstanding, I’ll post it again in the Nairaland group above.
Thanks, baba.
I will join.
Appreciate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Felicity001:

This guy self... You charge only 1.5k and you're happy...

Chai!

When you go learn self.

I go to ikorodu very well but I use my head a lot. The major roads in ikorodu are not bad at all. If you know your way ikorodu will be a cash cow for you.

Last week Sunday I got 16k going to ikorodu and back, plus sallah meat, chicken and ice cream and plus offline clients and prospective oven for my good friend Pope grin

First took this fine Igbo girl from that Ojota interchange to iyede road side in indriver for 6k
Coming back I on bolt and got a trip from after laspotech to Gowon estate which I did for 10k... I didn't say offline ooh...

Infact all of you should be rejecting your ikorodu trips, especially in Sundays ooh me I like am well well.

I never see anything that will take me to Laspotech. That ikorodu wey trip dey carry me go self dey vex me. Na because of my DS which I'm fighting for to climb over 90%. Once I don reach that %, make I come see any ikorodu order weda I no go waya dem decline.
Your own case is different - as I always say, anyone wey wan emulate you must be from the same planet as you. grin
I no get the strength to hustle like you, boss. grin
Much respect, baba.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmm, this ikorodu man again.
I no know wetin I do bolt ooh. grin grin grin grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2022
biggace:
you and pearl be paddy paddy

I swear!

Anybody wey put mouth for husband and wife matter na the person them.go.use settle scores for bed at night

B4 you know it wifi go say

Baby do you know that that useless man told me to leave you and come and marry him? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Itsrm:

Are you sure about this? I've done it before though that was in PH where I reside. I nearly fainted when I saw them on the road but I passed and was not stopped.
Lucky you, the day I carried for my friend here in Lagos, I RMIT 2k to FRSC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2022
tojahh:

No be you go tell me wetin I go do.

Much respect boss
True.

No vex boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Glithronix:

Thanks, baba.
I will join.
Appreciate.
shockedAll the people wey join non of them be you? Okay.
Much respect boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba I never see ooo
thought felicity001 said you should chat him up on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
shollywendy1:
A wonderful greetings to everyone. Just checking on you

How far bro... How that way hope it's great you and family well.

I hail you bros

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Glithronix:

Fine, took me 2hrs to get the rider to her destination - lekki, set destination I did from ikorodu to lekki.
After I dropped the rider, I set destination to Ogudu/Ojota and drove to the main road, order came in and again, took me to Ikorodu - Irawo, but the street inside that place. angry
When we got to irawo bus stop and my map showed RED to the street, I knew it was a danger zone, and I know that street. Na so I told the riders "I'm ending the trip here" angry at the irawo bus stop gangan.
They had no choice, so, they agreed.
Ended trip and zoomed off to my house.
Be like say there's something Ikorodu people want from me. angry
As at then.
Much respect, bosses.

No be you dey find house go there b4?

They want you to not only move ikorodu but also come and live with themgrin

They'll give you a wife as wellgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Barbiturate:

Thanks bro. U go USA, u still dey throw jabs here cheesy
Na person wey no understand you go dey vex.

Anyways, I'm getting better. Village People no fit get me. My God pass them. You were right though, na wen I come back to start hustle wey d sickness hold me down like maaad. I thank God I am alive.
How ur side for there? Trust all's moving well

I didn't want to sound blunt Soni decided to keep mute.

Most people from the East who live and work in Lagos always come back from their visit either sick or fall sick after returning to base.

Reason why igbos don't travel for festive seasons like they used to.

I just can't imagine the level of wickedness somebody will have for his fellow man.

You see a man progress and living well you want to kill the person, it's just so sad. Go to the east you'll see age women, beautiful ladies in their 40s unmarried, most of them virgins self, you'll see a lot of widows lanquishing in abject poverty with their children and one wicked uncle enjoying his late brothers wealth and some of them sleeping/molesting the poor woman in secret. Azin enh!!

Infact make I no talk self

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

It's going to be an early morning trip,and I'm sure frsc won't be on the road on a Saturday,can't say for sure Sha but I hope..let me drop an image of the the bed for clarification purposes.its a king size mattress along with the bed frame

Such impetus to even try to break the law.

Go and get a sienna or a van to convey your property bro.

Think of the safety of others even if you're not concern about yours.

What sort of thinking do we even have here in Nigeria? So annoying

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Shit in the mind of a scammer!

If you can proof it in your widest imagination, imagination ooh not even in real life that I Felicity001 has dubed, swindled or scammed you of anything whatsoever pls say it now or forever remain silent for ever!

NB: 50k transfer to you if you can come up with a proof.

Take this challenge while I make the money available to anybody this honorable house chooses.

Hmmm! Is this how life change? Felicity don turn to person wey dey threaten em oga with challenge #Oleku

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felicity001:
See this rider, na me una dey crack gun (17 round) for??

Bros pay me my money

Gun shot na our breakfast for warri

No be lakpa lakpa Corolla I dey drive so I no dey fear of hijack.

So this rider and his friends, one of them who happens to be an inter-poll agent was show his friends the new gun he just got. Cranking it and the one in front was acting scared.

The one behind was saying, this guy no even show any sign of in him... Guy who you be? Referring to me.

I focus my rear mirrow to his face and looked at him with a smile.

Continue my F1 driving in a fast lane.

Na 3MB we dey, who do anyhow go see anyhow.

I go tell una say all of una life dey in my hands so long I'm the one in control of the steering wheel.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felicity001:

So this rider and his friends, one of them who happens to be an inter-poll agent was show his friends the new gun he just got. Cranking it and the one in front was acting scared.

The one behind was saying, this guy no even show any sign of in him... Guy who you be? Referring to me.

I focus my rear mirrow to his face and looked at him with a smile.

Continue my F1 driving in a fast lane.

Na 3MB we dey, who do anyhow go see anyhow.

I go tell una say all of una life dey in my hands so long I'm the one in control of the steering wheel.

Lols this got me cracking, if you drive for Lagos State day and night my brother you go for don see things tire, so ordinary gun cranking no go fear man. Makes me remember when I did night driving at elugushi private beach. Nothing I no see o, come out do nonsense I don jam u Waka ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Glithronix:

I never see anything that will take me to Laspotech. That ikorodu wey trip dey carry me go self dey vex me. Na because of my DS which I'm fighting for to climb over 90%. Once I don reach that %, make I come see any ikorodu order weda I no go waya dem decline.
Your own case is different - as I always say, anyone wey wan emulate you must be from the same planet as you. grin
I no get the strength to hustle like you, boss. grin
Much respect, baba.

You funny I swear

With time you go worse pass Bazz001

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Lucky you, the day I carried for my friend here in Lagos, I RMIT 2k to FRSC

You're even lucky with 2k.

That's a serious offence in case you don't know.

Sedan cars are not meant to carry anything other than the Nos of passengers designed for the car and load for the boot. Anything out of that is a serious offence and endanger to human lives and property.

If that load you carried on the roof of the car get discharged by wind nko? On a high way what do you think will happen to the cars behind?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
biggace:
thought felicity001 said you should chat him up on WhatsApp

Yes and thank you for helping me tag his moniker... He actually contacted me and as at the time I was super busy and was in talks with somebody to help get like 5cars for some drivers in my DM. But the man was asking me for settlement even when I told him I'm only trying to help humanity this guy doesn't seem to read btw lines.

It really bothers me when I see genuine people with good interest to work yet no jib for them.

I wish I can really help shall.

All I can do is talk to people to invest then I recommend a driver to them, but then, the man buying that car for a driver I'll recommend definitely has either a relative or wife/gf's relative that needs a car. Family is first so they say. So who I'm I to advise against or whom to give h/h car to?

It's really difficult bro.

What u can only advise is, for those looking for a rental, WX and your horizon, search in NL, make a topic, go in FB, Twitter and all, talk to people around your neighborhood, sell the idea to people you believe has the money to buy a car and then like norrh bird advised earlier visit the inspection centre around you area and make friend. There're over 20 cars coming for inspection daily so canvass them and follow up with chats, phone calls then give it 2-3 weeks and see how things go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
pope191:

Hmmm! Is this how life change? Felicity don turn to person wey dey threaten em oga with challenge #Oleku

I've many bosses but that one you refer to isn't one of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Johnchrix:

Lols this got me cracking, if you drive for Lagos State day and night my brother you go for don see things tire, so ordinary gun cranking no go fear man. Makes me remember when I did night driving at elugushi private beach. Nothing I no see o, come out do nonsense I don jam u Waka ooo

Gun loaded with bullet! I just dey look them laugh.

Atleast I've sb that is bearing my name already so my name no go lost.

Finally dropped them off at Radisson Blu, Isaac John, then took them to presken Villa, Gra and brought them back to radison b4 going home.

Las Las na correct guys shall.

I no kill somebody
Nobody go kill me

U no thief person own
Anybody whey win thief my own or thief from me God go shame them!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Investors are withdrawing their cars daily,those that are still in the business will package lemon car for hp and give it to desperate driver still collect downpayment from him.
After running katakiti for few weeks with the car,2days on the road 3days at mechanic workshops he will be unable to meet up with the signed agreement,they will collect the car back give it out to another desperate driver with downpayment and the circle continue.

If you see the kind 3m Camry 05 someone wants to give me on hp, with 300k downpayment, I just told him not to bother again.
Maybe last last na korope I go settle for.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Why do you always twist convos just to soothe whatever your narrative is?

What did I twist?
They are the ones wondering how people are making it. Am not the one that said they aren't making it.
If you read their posts u will see for yourself.

ThatNiccur:

Na so you and dru take talk down on Baz, before Una close eye open am, bobo don japa...no plenty grammar.

How are you able to measure whether they're progressing or not?

Na like this you and chevron resident take serious when Baz dey come here catch cruise, make people laugh with very intelligent sarcasm, even though him dey share tips join, but after every every, how market?

Bro you need to chill and stop jumping into conclusions.

Okay, so that's what others too want to try abi... castigate the hussle, jest around while planning secretly to jappa. I don't have a problem with jappaing o, u don't know if I am also planning to jappa.
If u r a good reader u will understand my pov.
If u are not, sorry, I don't have strength to explain to u now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Be like say this one don dey apply for asylum.

So good thing dey hungry you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f), Flocky, pope191, Welz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.