Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714468 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
lakoomoyi:

You are not wise sir/ma,
Acusing people on this thread, even the dumbest fvck knows that police can resolve this if the driver is not responding, so far the rider has proof of transaction and trip.

Plus, they've requested he drop details for follow up and he's yet to do.

So sir/ma, don't be unfortunate.

The way am seeing it I don't think you have short fuse oo... your own is bypass , you don't have fuse atall grin is it that bad?

The guy didn't really think thro his tots at all. Someone recently placed a curse on a rider that went away with his money. Yesterday I complained about 2 small pikin that I have to let go of 2k. I was taking them from Opebi to Mende. On getting to a blocked gate in which I can see their street from a distance, I plead with them to end the trip and they can easily walk the rest, but they insist I make a turn and go use Ajoa Estate gate. Thinking thro the bad road and stress, try to explain they are just stone throw from destination. Them no gree, I got angry and ask them to get down. The girl was quick to bring drama. I just tell them to go with both the drama and money. Crazy enough they walk thro same gate they refused in the first place

Oga Dee it's been long folks treat issue of no payment here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
pope191:

The way am seeing it I don't think you have short fuse oo... your on is pass-by, you don't have fuse atall grin is it that bad?

The guy did really think is tot thro at all. Someone recentry pleased cursed on a rider that went away with his money. Yesterday I complained about 2 small pikin that I let go of my 2k for. Was taking them from Opebi to Mende. On getting to their straight which i can see from far, the road was blocked. They ask me to make a turn and go use Ajoa Estate gate. To thro the bad road and stress, try to explain they are just stone throw from destination. They no green, I vex told them to get down and the girl was quick to bring drama. Just tell them to go with both the drama and money. Crazy enough they walk thro same place the refused in the dirt place

You don dey write like Felicity?
Which kind headache be this nah?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cineinfo:
I've not seen where I can do inspection on the Island all tis while. I was bounced at Mobil Obanikoro. Uber to my rescue since 4 weeks now.

What's their reason for bouncing you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
dapotemi:

It's 24 hours now and you've not gotten any real help, except maybe from one!...Someone even advice that you let go, 60k ooo; quite unfortunate.

The drivers here knows what to do, atleast they can "TRY"....But they don't care because it is one of them...Deep down, some of them are happy that one of dem don scam successfully...if it's the other way round and someone took their 900 naira, they will post the person papa, mama and ancestors join..An average naija has criminal tendency, they only react if they are not the one enjoying the loot, or atleast one of them.....

Read what you wrote.. I'm sure you didnt think before you wrote it. If not you Wont be spilling gibberish.

This one no get brain at all. He wants to prove he's important. Oga park well jare!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
donfortune48:

You don dey write like Felicity?
Which kind headache be this nah?

No vex boss... I didnt even see what I am writing. Can you imagine I am just eating breakfast. I've been on calls almost for the better part of the day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
BAZ001:

The parts that trips me is when some people say they resign main job to be driving Uber… how now ?
How long can you drive before you retire ?
How can you feed your family, pay bills, school fees , house rent and still save to buy another car (add to fleets).
Or no be dis same hustle and Lagos we dey ?

Though Musa don break record ,
apart from Musa who else can do it ?

My prayer is that we all get something better asap.

If you work inside AC office or Business and your salary/profit comes with peace of mind at the end of the month/week.
You go just see as you go dey fresh and handsome.

but felicity bought his benz through uber and he also stated that he paid his 600k rent with uber money, plus his children school fees to cap it all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Stop eet Mr Man, u keep talking about how ehailing should be a stop gap.

Now how is it a problem if I progress backwards or from top to bottom?
I was having fleet of cars and now into selling oil, isn't that progress he always talk about?

I drove on ehailing as Romeo and came back as cheerful somebody, maybe I will resurface again.
Allow people to progress ooo, do you know if we have moved to something bigger?
grin

As we speak he is trying to learning IT at old age someone that can’t learn how to drive at old age, wants to progress to IT, since fleets of cars don empty.

Me I no dey ooh grin , na so you and donfortune48 go start but na me dem go dey drag left , right and center. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Read what you wrote.. I'm sure you didnt think before you wrote it. If not you Wont be spilling gibberish.

This one no get brain at all. He wants to prove he's important. Oga park well jare!

Proof important to YOU? O ma se o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
pope191:

No vex boss... I didnt even see what I am writing. Can you imagine I am just eating breakfast. I've been on calls almost for the better part of the day.

On calls?
Abi on the road?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You want attention, you won't get it kid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigga don vex. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
fk001:

but felicity bought his benz through user and ge also stated that he paid his 600k rent with user money, plus his children school fees to cap it all.

My brother the thing come be like say juju dey follow me spend my money for account be that.
I will see plenty money on dashboard,
But my bank account no dey rise week in week out.
Seriously I believe ehailing is not for me I was just struggling in it

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

As we speak he is trying to learning IT at old age someone that can’t learn how to drive at old age, wants to progress to IT, since fleets of cars don empty.

Me I no dey ooh grin , na so you and donfortune48 go start but na me dem go dey drag left , right and center. grin
This man no dey put me for spotlight ooo, I no get strength for Mamas cooking.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin

You behave like an orphan at times... Hope all is well

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:17am On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

We write as we speak "Trying to learning" orphanage English.... Hope say u no dey speak like this for Yankee.... Yankee babes no go understand you ...........

Jokes apart......Try and mix with whites in class or at work.. This will improve your English.. But if you continue to hang around Nigerians your English will not improve......

And aware that you are shy about your orphanage Nigerian Accent. But with time it will improve. Reading novels will greatly improve your English.. And if u can't pronounce certain words, just Google the pronunciation or YouTube it ......

And my Afro musician mom teaches english.. She can help you and you will be able to speak with confidence..... And since you are into IT , depending on ur level or job title u might be group in team to work on a project... Speaking properly and clearly to your colleague is very vital ........

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Modi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 5:01am On Jul 20, 2022
pope191:

The way am seeing it I don't think you have short fuse oo... your own is bypass , you don't have fuse atall grin is it that bad?

The guy didn't really think thro his tots at all. Someone recently placed a curse on a rider that went away with his money. Yesterday I complained about 2 small pikin that I have to let go of 2k. I was taking them from Opebi to Mende. On getting to a blocked gate in which I can see their street from a distance, I plead with them to end the trip and they can easily walk the rest, but they insist I make a turn and go use Ajoa Estate gate. Thinking thro the bad road and stress, try to explain they are just stone throw from destination. Them no gree, I got angry and ask them to get down. The girl was quick to bring drama. I just tell them to go with both the drama and money. Crazy enough they walk thro same gate they refused in the first place

smiley Boss, I always like to read and pass, but some people's posts are hard to ignore.

I was like Nibo Latun jasi bayii.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2022
dru23:

We write as we speak "Trying to learning" orphanage English.... Hope say u no dey speak like this for Yankee.... Yankee babes no go understand you ...........

Jokes apart......Try and mix with whites in class or at work.. This will improve your English.. But if you continue to hang around Nigerians your English will not improve......

I am And aware that you are shy about your orphanage Nigerian Accent. But with time it will improve. Reading novels will greatly improve your English.. And if u can't pronounce certain words, just Google the pronunciation or YouTube it ......

And
My Afro musician mom teaches english.. She can help you and you will be able to speak with confidence..... And since you are into IT , depending on ur level or job title u might be group in team to work on a project... Speaking properly and clearly to your colleague is very vital ........

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2022
fk001:

but felicity bought his benz through user and ge also stated that he paid his 600k rent with user money, plus his children school fees to cap it all.

I guess you didn't read where he said he bought the vehicle from his plantation sales.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2022
fk001:

No go that lane bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.....
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2022
donfortune48:

On calls?
Abi on the road?

I didn't drive yesterday. Taking care of main business grin Don abeg leave me oo... this kind emergency winter man is observing now. No single trip on my app like this, if morning rush is having comma like this, how is off peak period going to look like?

Pathetic to say, I know a place I can get trip, but I don too carry the lady. I don't want her to start thinking something else.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
lakoomoyi:

smiley Boss, I always like to read and pass, but some people's posts are hard to ignore.

I was like Nibo Latun jasi bayii.

grin when I first read his post, what actually cross my mind was our creator. Sometimes I do think thro what could have been the reason for creating us with different mindsets and thinking ability.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
pope191:

I didn't drive yesterday. Taking care of main business grin Don abeg leave me oo... this kind emergency winter man is observing now. No single trip on my app like this, if morning rush is having comma like this, how is off peak period going to look like?

Pathetic to say, I know a place I can get trip, but I don too carry the lady. I don't want her to start thinking something else.
Lol, e go shock u say before u reach there another person go don first you.
Winter is bitting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2022
dru23:

And aware that you are shy about your orphanage Nigerian Accent. But with time it will improve. Reading novels will greatly improve your English.. And if u can't pronounce certain words, just Google the pronunciation or YouTube it ......

And my Afro musician mom teaches english.. She can help you and you will be able to speak with confidence..... And since you are into IT , depending on ur level or job title u might be group in team to work on a project... Speaking properly and clearly to your colleague is very vital ........

Baba I don’t know you are this shameless. “My Afro musician Mum” smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Abeg where trip go for bolt ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba I don’t know you are this shameless. “My Afro musician Mum” smiley

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

My brother the thing come be like say juju dey follow me spend my money for account be that.
I will see plenty money on dashboard,
But my bank account no dey rise week in week out.
Seriously I believe ehailing is not for me I was just struggling in it

I swear is not easy at all.

I only work part time, but the work is damn stressful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
73O9:

I guess you didn't read where he said he bought the vehicle from his plantation sales.

oh okay, I get it now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
donbrowser:

Isheri Osun or Isheri Olofin?

The former... That road has a long stretch to isheri osun road... Very bad road... I can't forget that road in a hurry. Very useless road... Infact e no go better for that road papagrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gwhizzy, adamalalim(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.