Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661439 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro he has followed those before him… they don’t last for 6months…
…misled many to join the hustle

The people that supported him and did by force 50k top highest earners have also stopped adding fleets of 1 car to 3 existing cars every December, but back to selling only oil.
…Misled many to buy super tech oil , he moved back to Mobil 1.

Only truth speaks the truth, stand by truth and stand the test of time… hehehe

Truth will always prevail and will always stand the test of time.

Every faulty foundation will collapse but a building built on a true foundation will stand the test of time, even when mighty wind comes it shall not be shaken. grin

This is who I am and what I will always be.

I'll die for the truth
I'll starve for the truth
And will defend the truth at all time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba I don’t know you are this shameless. “My Afro musician Mum” smiley

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba I don’t know you are this shameless. “My Afro musician Mum” smiley

Now you’re in the know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Cos of a small dent on the car

SamuelTaiw0:

What's their reason for bouncing you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Civil war no dey end for this thread? Chaos everywhere!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
dru23:

Baba, are you making jest of me cos am looking for rental or what? So this is all you know about me, please search well. We all know when it comes to digging up someone’s past, you are a legend. I will be the last person you gonna f.ck with if I reason your matter.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Cineinfo:
Cos of a small dent on the car

grin grin grin

Give them envelope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba, are you making jest of me cos am looking for rental or what? So this is all you know about me, please search well. We all know when it comes to digging up someone’s past, you are a legend. I will be the last person you gonna f.ck with if I reason your matter.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Now you’re in the know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Nifemi2020 post=114910677][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Truth will always prevail and will always stand the test of time.

Every faulty foundation will collapse but a building built on a true foundation will stand the test of time, even when mighty wind comes it shall not be shaken. grin

This is who I am and what I will always be.

I'll die for the truth
I'll starve for the truth
And will defend the truth at all time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Viking007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mynd44, Dominique, Puskin. This thread needs to be cleaned up. So many trolls. undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gentlelife50:

This man no dey put me for spotlight ooo, I no get strength for Mamas cooking.
grin

You see am?
You get one reply and I get two replies from him.

But orphan na yab now grin grin grin.
He doesn’t know that once you are 18hrs old you should be a man able to take care of yourself … at 46 yrs he’s still sulking up to his Afro musician mother.. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Viking007(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
A pilot urgently needed 550,000 naira to undergo a major surgery. The speed at which we all came together and so far raised almost 400,000 left me shocked. This underscores the importance of belonging to a group/association. Do yourself a favor and look for a group and join.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
This same group/thread you just called the Admin to close down or sanitize

Let me pretend I didn’t see this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

Clown. E think say here na telegram group where you can behave like Almighty God because you're an admin cheesy

Make e no go hustle. Dey find who go contribute money for am cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
fk001:

I swear is not easy at all.

I only work part time, but the work is damn stressful.

It was stressful for me too
But if Musa that can’t read or write can do it, easily week in week out.
Then we don’t have excuse

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Clown. E think say here na telegram group where you can behave like Almighty God because you're an admin cheesy

Make e no go hustle. Dey find who go contribute money for am cheesy

Lemmmmeeeee ooooh
don’t make me fall off the chair

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

Lemmmmeeeee ooooh
don’t make me fall off the chair

No food for lazy man.

We work hard and save up. Get comprehensive insurance for unforseen accidents and HMO for emergency medical needs.

No be to dey join group with the hope of doing bambiala in the future cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
@BAZ001

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

Make the admins show face small, we go troll them join.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
kanuisagoat:

No food for lazy man.

We work hard and save up. Get comprehensive insurance for unforseen accidents and HMO for emergency medical needs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

kanuisagoat:

No food for lazy man.

Chai! This thread is for the strong hearts.
Savage responses seen flying everywhere I check here except from that slave descendants.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
kanuisagoat:

No food for lazy man.

And Kanuisagoat used to be the Gentlelife type... does this platform corrupt? I come deh pity for Northbird.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by realgideon(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omo na so so fight dey full this joint, most of y'all are not driving anymore so you have time to shade eachother, why some of us here just want to learn and get update but it's the other way round na all round banter. Anybody wey wan dey naija make he dey and anyone wey wan japa it's all good. 5 pages of fight kilode
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
realgideon:
Omo na so so fight dey full this joint, most of y'all are not driving anymore so you have time to shade eachother, why some of us here just want to learn and get update but it's the other way round na all round banter. Anybody wey wan dey naija make he dey and anyone wey wan japa it's all good. 5 pages of fight kilode

What do you want to know, feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
It is part learning. Anything new update you will hear it now. No vex.

This na just cruise but still dey wonder how they can type episile back to back Sha.

realgideon:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Meanwhile, avoid Oniru Private beach late at night. I was there last sunday at about 11pm, agberos are collecting money from any uber driver that picks rider from that zone. And if you fail to comply, they will pull off your side mirror.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

The angel that will admit you to heaven really have work to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
pope191:

And Kanuisagoat used to be the Gentlelife type... does this platform corrupt? I come deh pity for Northbird.

Na your vawlence anointing I dey wait for..

Sooji Pope..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: TjDeks(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.