Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725359 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
ReadaDream:
No level o. I they go Airport side

Modified: Is God not wonderful? grin
I'm at the pick up already.

Smh... Ha! You don't even know me, it's people that don't know me that joke with me.

Me! Gudu gudu meje and yaya is plenty oo eh. Me! That they ask not to eat chockroach, I ate it, nothing happen.
Me! That they say I shouldn't tosibe, that it is laced with Magun. I smiled, a whole oba ara... I swam across the Magun, did few backlift and stand like a man that I am.

See! ReadADream, it is not A Dream you are Read-in. It is only a child that doesn't know herbs mistook it for vegetable. Enjoy your trip

Ps: Remember the last Bazaar, your donation was lighter. If you like donate rizla this time, I sha know you can't lead me into temptation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
RaptObserver:

Vawulence must be transported with vehicle to location where it will serve its purpose successfully. Hope you gerrit?

Over gerrit is doing me... the way I am seeing you like this, you will have spare spanner grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Tested and Trusted Service

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
I dey hail o, please I have a good and experienced driver with some cash that is not enough to get a good car due to the high prices of vehicles now and he is willing to deposit it and pay balance over some months, so please anyone with good Toyota vehicle (preferably RAV4 04/05, Camry bigdaddy or Corolla) on HP should quote this or kindly chat him on 08063394912. Thanks � wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Toyota corolla 2005
Ac / Engine is in great condition.
Boot has a lock issue.
Other than that no issues..

Price: 1.7m

Chat/ call: 07066556434

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oga don’t worry about the booth lock issue, the buyer will buy rope here. One of our Comrades is selling rope here

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na increment of commission remain.

YeyeGbami:

Won ti ba nkan bo ni yen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nifemi2020:
Oga don’t worry about the booth lock issue, the buyer will buy rope here. One of our Comrades is selling rope here

Yeah.

Pope sells Rope.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bro pls take your time this hustle is not for new/inexperienced drivers oo , the hazard and the road Tigers, even the experienced one dey fall victim... Good luck all that way.

Ca3ssper:
thank you so much for this, it’s already more than a month since I’ve started practicing, I’ll keep practicing maybe till the end of this month, I’m not a hurry na just my financial condition dey push me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
donfortune48:

Yeah.

Pope sells Rope.

Yes oo... thats my main hustle, driving is my side hustle

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
whatisthetruth:

THe block is coming....

30 canceled rides this night, I know bolt is watching, but I'm ready for them with Uber and Indriver this week.

Forget the cruise on this thread. Don’t make the mistake of getting your bolt account blocked. You can cancel/reject rides with the already known format and it won’t affect your account.

Once again, don’t lose your bolt account.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
RaptObserver:

Vawulence must be transported with vehicle to location where it will serve its purpose successfully. Hope you gerrit?
Have you applied for the opening I sent this morning? Or na vawulence be your next calling undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
pope191:

Yes oo... thats my main hustle, driving is my side hustle

And it gives you excess free time; that's why you drive.
One contract a day to supply rope can give you 200k in 2hrs.

You can decide not to drive on e-hailing again and still ball, big time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2022
donfortune48:

And it gives you excess free time; that's why you drive.
One contract a day to supply rope can give you 200k in 2hrs.

You can decide not to drive on e-hailing again and still ball, big time.

No be lie, you go see person dey drive expensive motor. Ask what he does, he has contracts to supply toiletries/drinks to big hotels in Lagos.

Na the kind money I dey find now. Soft money, no stress

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2022
What's wrong with indriver woke up to see negative balance of 1300 when i was having 600+ as at closing of work yesterday..ok make i go top up e dey talk another English

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
eyinola:
What's wrong with indriver woke up to see negative balance of 1300 when i was having 600+ as at closing of work yesterday..ok make i go top up e dey talk another English

One of my guys has this issue. He contacted customer care and Indriver claim his bank has been reversing some of his top ups, but he never got any reversal in his account.
So Indriver blocked him. U have been indirectly blocked for 6months cos there is no other payment method.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2022
deedee44:

That would give you almost instant divine healing grin

Sabi man grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
If una dey here eh grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2022
eyinola:
Exactly what happened to me ....them nack me -2600. Now I no fit use dem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Drivers for indriver dey para this morning o.

cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toktee(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Gshems:
Toyota corolla 2005
Ac / Engine is in great condition.
Boot has a lock issue.
Other than that no issues..

Price: 1.7m

Chat/ call: 07066556434
Good morning.. Pls send all the pics to me on whatsapp ASAP make I send to my client.

I will message u on whatsapp now pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2022
whatisthetruth:
Sorry to say this, but it seems Nigerian Bolt Riders are among the DAFTEST CREATURES KNOWN TO MAN

See about 10 cancels in a row, ask me why they canceled?

Cause they asked me "Oga where are you?" and I responded with "You can track me on the app"

So they all just hiss and cancel.

I never knew that daftness in this country had reached this point where it's now almost an epidemic.

I had to ask one rider after all this to please show me his phone so I can look at the Bolt app, and when he showed me, my car was obviously accurately positioned on his map.

So why are you asking where I am

I now started playing games of clicking arrive when I am far far away, and the daft riders will be calling you like, "ARE YOU HERE?"

I will be like YES, I AM HERE. Then they will call back and be like, "but I can't see you"

So wait, you mean you can't check your phone to see that I am MILES AWAY FROM YOU? You actually came downstairs with your daft self to start looking for me? My goodness! Oh my goodness!!!!

You will carry a white guy, they guy will be waiting for you and tracking you on the app, but get a request from a typical daft Nigerian and next thing is "OGA WHERE ARE YOU?"

No wonder the country is useless and the people keep voting for ediots. If you can't look at the phone to view my car just after booking a ride, then what hope is there even for selecting the right leadership?

What a country, what a people!!!

Nigerians aren't daft, they are just too lazy to study how the app works, their own is to order and quickly ask where are you without looking at the app to see where you are and how many mins away you are & that can be annoying, me I don't even stress myself again, if I don't wanna go and you message me where am I, I won't even open it, just cancel jejely and wait for next request but will have to wait like 2mins so that same request doesn't come to me again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2022
pope191:

One guy run me street 1k on Monday. I don't know why people do this. We had a good chat, trip was not even up to 5 mins. I got another trip of 6k while on his trip. So I no even bother to they confirm transfer.

Nah those people wey communicate with you well they mostly run street. Them dey always dey friendly so you won't suspect them and ask them to wait to confirm the transfer.

Of all the people that run me street, they were all friendly and chatty.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Viking07:
Have you applied for the opening I sent this morning? Or na vawulence be your next calling undecided

Thanks boss. Working on it...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RedField008: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good afternoon guys, which bank app will you suggest is the best to use for this e-hailing business, that gives you alert in time so that you won’t waste your time and that of your riders confirming if the alert enter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
RedField008:
Good afternoon guys, which bank app will you suggest is the best to use for this e-hailing business, that gives you alert in time so that you won’t waste your time and that of your riders confirming if the alert enter.

Set up your bank online access, so you can login and check your aza right away. Sms or email alert fit no come instantly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
It's high time bolt step into this issue of transfer thing, not feigning ignorance and keep claiming the only modes of payment recognized is cash and card even when it's obvious majority of riders wants to do transfer.
Now they won't bother to educate thier riders on the issue thereby putting drivers on the spotlight, there should be a means to punish a rider that does fake transfer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:
It's high time bolt step into this issue of transfer thing, not feigning ignorance and keep claiming the only modes of payment recognized is cash and card even when it's obvious majority of riders wants to do transfer.
Now they won't bother to educate thier riders on the issue thereby putting drivers on the spotlight, there should be a means to punish a rider that does fake transfer.

More weyrey go enter the app as the bike ban extends to 4 more LG from sept 1

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Olayetan:

Nah those people wey communicate with you well they mostly run street. Them dey always dey friendly so you won't suspect them and ask them to wait to confirm the transfer.

Of all the people that run me street, they were all friendly and chatty.

100%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
RedField008:
Kuda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, chrisRio(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.