Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724819 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:26am On Nov 17, 2022
MoonlightDrive:
There was a time when it seems car owners where the only one immune to whatever policies from uber or bolt... but could that be changing. How would guys on rental or HP drivers be able to cope.
Should we expect more price reduction on indrive....

https://www.techcityng.com/uber-expands-availability-of-uber-go-in-lagos/

Uber Go will be more affordable than UberX with the minimum fare starting at N400 offering riders a 35% lower cost alternative. The product is being launched in Ikeja with plans to extend to other parts of Lagos and cities where Uber is present in the coming months.

Ask riders, how fast can they get a driver on Uber? Uber is not even in the picture.₦400 for a cab , isn't that ridiculous?
In Lagos, the contest is between Indrive and Bolt.
For riders on Indriver, the process is simple and easy. If the price is right, you will get a driver in 5mins. No bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:35am On Nov 17, 2022
mejai:
Drivers don finally pass riders for Indrive.
Felicity001, come teach me farming. E don be.

Lolzzz... Send me times last year or early this year I stated it that sooner or later the ehailing industry will have massive draw back, courtesy to the upraising of this stupid app Indriver.

Indriver came with a good feature but again, it killed the business and it's gonna kill it further down.

Nigeria economy is worse than that of China those days China was having crisis. Just imagine s new government comes in next year and introduce LargeGoKoda... That's okadas that would only ply on the brt lanes and major express. That will be the end for ehailing in Lagos.

What I'm trying to say is the ban on bikes is one of the reasons ehailing is still alive and indriver is also a major determinant in the game changer.

By and gone the eras of surges in December, now drivers will carry sango to ajah for 5k, if u no go over a 100 drivers are ready to go for less.

In less than 5yrs Uber will leave Nigeria. Bolt will be struggling while indriver will have 1 driver to 10 passengers who are not ready to increase their fare.

The business is dieing, partners are not making profit, many are either selling their cars or their wife is learning how to drive to use the car for school runs for the kidsgrin

Fx is in the rise, cost of purchase and maintenance is in the increase yet prices are not matching up due to competition n hardship.

Indriver is not concern about anything, they don't spend any money on anything, no physical office, no license payment nothing even tho they collect 5% commission they'll still make profit so they care less. In other hands, Bolt or Uber can't increase their fare else their little rider will jump ship so they've to maintain themselves.

Let's vote wisely next year and pray the next government favours us so things will be okay otherwise we are all sinking in this boat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2022
undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Glithronix:
undecided
Go and do anyhow, na you go come delete this your post by yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ekeoma3650(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mk una confirm if na true true news oh

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by desmondDessi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ekeoma3650:

Good morning guys, my experience as new bie to Indrive

My first ride was to Civic center is a church in ikotun idimu road na family members I carry go church,

After dropping them, Indrive refused to allow me get order till I make payment so had to use my ATM to mk payment.

My second order was to deliver a surprise birthday CAKE at ipaja road ( find it hard to locate the estate really spent more than an hour looking for the area ) finally delivered.

My second order was from ikotun to Ajao estate carry family members to swim ( the really delayed me had to stop over for them to eat at buka hut was thinking they are buying take away only for me to wait over 5mins and when I went inside, saw them eating was so annoyed, she apologize and said take away was expensive)

My third rider was from Ajao estate to oshodi family members coming back from church.

Fourth ride, from oshodi to ikotun ( stopped over for her to buy food at chicken Republic)

Cancelled a ride as I reach pick up point, I saw 4 XXL and 1 small girl ( 5 people) I told them am not going and cancel the order.

Next ride from LAISU to idimu ( stoped over to buy cake for birthday) when we got dia, she asked me to wait and paid me well off record.

My last rider was from NNPC Ejigbo to Okota, picked up her boyfriend and drop them at ShopRite ( off record too )

Got home by 11pm.

Expenses:
Bought fuel of 7500 and paid Indrive 2k

Total completed ride - 8

Cancelled - 1

But seriously all the ladies I carried wia all snapping picture and doing video, adjusting AC ( as in just can't sit and enjoy ride without acting drama )

Had a smooth ride no police wahala , no lastma wahala and was careful / my Riders even show me road too.

With time I will improve and know road

Next Sunday am thinking of going to ISLAND.

Seriously you can only enjoy This as side hustle and when the car is urs. D money I mk on Sunday really helped for this week.

Will put more effort to increase my revenue

Bro I'd love to chat with you privately please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
IFSHR:
grin grin

Abeg how true is this ....

It seems they are loosing market share o..

Even on the rider app ....I now see bookings for 2007 upwards. grin
na so we see am , I now enjoy a 15% increment on corporate rides tho ,so atleast riders can now make choices if they want a big car grin and drivers too can now see price estimate before picking up a ride, so much improvement in the bolt app .meanwhile a rider was gisting with me today dat na agbero full indrive grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Massab:
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.

Good day pilots
Help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ekeoma3650:
Mk una confirm if na true true news oh

The Governor wan act overwise
Just avoid those ppl in that uniform for sanity.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Planning to buy a car?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
You are welcome bro as a newbie, don't allow dat nonsense again o, those yeye people go use you dey chop food,e no follow rara,pls be careful with those places I made bold,constant plying of bad roads there will damage your shocks,me no kuku dey go alimosho again,ejigbo nko Neva ,abule ado and satellite nko I jump and pass.make dem go take yellow taxi make those ones nack dem Price,places wey be say even Lagos state govt don forget dem patapata, place wey common okada ban no reach,be careful when plying such routes.
Ekeoma3650:

Good morning guys, my experience as new bie to Indrive

My first ride was to Civic center is a church in ikotun idimu road na family members I carry go church,

After dropping them, Indrive refused to allow me get order till I make payment so had to use my ATM to mk payment.

My second order was to deliver a surprise birthday CAKE at ipaja road ( find it hard to locate the estate really spent more than an hour looking for the area ) finally delivered.

My second order was from ikotun to Ajao estate carry family members to swim ( the really delayed me had to stop over for them to eat at buka hut was thinking they are buying take away only for me to wait over 5mins and when I went inside, saw them eating was so annoyed, she apologize and said take away was expensive)

My third rider was from Ajao estate to oshodi family members coming back from church.

Fourth ride, from oshodi to ikotun ( stopped over for her to buy food at chicken Republic)

Cancelled a ride as I reach pick up point, I saw 4 XXL and 1 small girl ( 5 people) I told them am not going and cancel the order.

Next ride from LAISU to idimu ( stoped over to buy cake for birthday) when we got dia, she asked me to wait and paid me well off record.

My last rider was from [b]NNPC Ejigbo [/b]to Okota, picked up her boyfriend and drop them at ShopRite ( off record too )

Got home by 11pm.

Expenses:
Bought fuel of 7500 and paid Indrive 2k

Total completed ride - 8

Cancelled - 1

But seriously all the ladies I carried wia all snapping picture and doing video, adjusting AC ( as in just can't sit and enjoy ride without acting drama )

Had a smooth ride no police wahala , no lastma wahala and was careful / my Riders even show me road too.

With time I will improve and know road

Next Sunday am thinking of going to ISLAND.

Seriously you can only enjoy This as side hustle and when the car is urs. D money I mk on Sunday really helped for this week.

Will put more effort to increase my revenue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Please check this out guys it's a distress sale.
Selling to the highest bidder.

https://www.nairaland.com/7438831/honda-accord-07-sale-distress
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
tobisunday:
Please check this out guys it's a distress sale.
Selling to the highest bidder.

https://www.nairaland.com/7438831/honda-accord-07-sale-distress

No offense, make i bid 200K incase no higher bid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Felicity001:

Lolzzz... Send me times last year or early this year I stated it that sooner or later the ehailing industry will have massive draw back, courtesy to the upraising of this stupid app Indriver.

Indriver came with a good feature but again, it killed the business and it's gonna kill it further down.

Nigeria economy is worse than that of China those days China was having crisis. Just imagine s new government comes in next year and introduce LargeGoKoda... That's okadas that would only ply on the brt lanes and major express. That will be the end for ehailing in Lagos.

What I'm trying to say is the ban on bikes is one of the reasons ehailing is still alive and indriver is also a major determinant in the game changer.

By and gone the eras of surges in December, now drivers will carry sango to ajah for 5k, if u no go over a 100 drivers are ready to go for less.

In less than 5yrs Uber will leave Nigeria. Bolt will be struggling while indriver will have 1 driver to 10 passengers who are not ready to increase their fare.

The business is dieing, partners are not making profit, many are either selling their cars or their wife is learning how to drive to use the car for school runs for the kidsgrin

Fx is in the rise, cost of purchase and maintenance is in the increase yet prices are not matching up due to competition n hardship.

Indriver is not concern about anything, they don't spend any money on anything, no physical office, no license payment nothing even tho they collect 5% commission they'll still make profit so they care less. In other hands, Bolt or Uber can't increase their fare else their little rider will jump ship so they've to maintain themselves.

Let's vote wisely next year and pray the next government favours us so things will be okay otherwise we are all sinking in this boat.

grin grin

I thought you usually mention who people should vote before.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

No offense, make i bid 200K incase no higher bid.

I wish you what is happening to me now.

So shall it be in Jesus name amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GiggsTk(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Who has very dark tints on their windows here?
Do you get disturbed by police for whatsoever?
Note: not factory tint
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Good day to u all, to the legend in the house, please how do you go about ur savings, which method or platform is good for saving.

I personally, is saving in a corporative pending the time I will need another car which I can't even say when I will need a car and am scared if the corporative won't collapse. For now am having over 1m there since Nov last year.
Is there another way of saving that is guaranteed of taking loan when the need arise and is survival is certain.

My car is just 2 years still in good condition.
Is bank doing such savings method
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2022
GiggsTk:
The answer u expect to hear lies among ur questions grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Indrive App is acting up!

Anyone else in this situation, abi na only me?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz... forget what is debited and calculate what enters ur pocket, if it's okay for you based on capital (fuel), ease (effort), and resources (time).
That's like 20k daily net of commission and fuel.
Without d app u can't do d wahala of looking for passengers.
If u can take advantage of the bonus, it will shore up ur debits in commission.
slave mentality! Turning a blind eye on the huge commission they take from you, and concentrating on the bonus (running kiti kata). Bros, you need a paradigm shift.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
tobisunday:

I wish you what is happening to me now.

So shall it be in Jesus name amen.

Weyrey tutu!!! Carry your agbelebu.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Barbiturate:

General problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Barbiturate:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2022
ReadaDream:
General problem

Ok bro, thanks.

Bolt no gree give me request for almost 30 mins now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Barbiturate:

Ok bro, thanks.

Bolt no gree give me request for almost 30 mins now
I think request is generally slow today. My bolt been ON for a while too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Gentleswift:
slave mentality! Turning a blind eye on the huge commission they take from you, and concentrating on the bonus (running kiti kata). Bros, you need a paradigm shift.

Tell me what u do for a living and I point out how a bigger slave u r or probably a thief.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
GiggsTk:

I do and i no get business with police, if he no like as it dark he can request for permit and medical report.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GiggsTk(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
thanks, but on the issue of permit, what can be done...since you have one, you're covered.
For me, I can only present a medical report since the permit is no longer being processed for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GiggsTk(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
mejai:

The answer u expect to hear lies among ur questions grin

Haa...quite confused boss.

While I know permits are not being processed currently, I also know we are in Nigeria and these men in uniform are notorious for asking for things that they shouldn't ask for, but I want to know how often this happens...
plus when you meet them on a journey in the bush, it's you and them o, not you and what the IGP says
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
GiggsTk:
thanks, but on the issue of permit, what can be done...since you have one, you're covered.
For me, I can only present a medical report since the permit is no longer being processed for now

If you dey travel out of lagos, don’t do it. If you dey carry many people for your car oftentimes don’t do it.

E easy for me because i don’t travel out of lagos and i’m usually alone in the car except if i dey do ehailing.

Once i reach check point, i tap down for them to see. They rarely stop me, i even did the windscreen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyornim5: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dear Ride Hailing Service provider Ride-share drivers face physical and mental health risks caused by sitting for long hours, not exercising, being in traffic, not having access to healthy food options, working alone and/or at night. Ride-share drivers also face stressors unique to this form of work, including worries about negative passenger ratings, pressures to interact with the app while driving, penalties for declining rides, and financial insecurity arising from gig work. As a Ride Share Driver, you need access to convenient healthcare on the go, without any hassle or delay Get access to digital healthcare services at your convenience, anytime and anywhere for free. Free virtual consults, medications and Diagnostics delivered by a global healthcare infrastructure Fill this form: https://forms.gle/TcQWY68MnjuAT8cm9 Or reply YES if interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.