Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4721877 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
iyornim5:
Dear Ride Hailing Service provider Ride-share drivers face physical and mental health risks caused by sitting for long hours, not exercising, being in traffic, not having access to healthy food options, working alone and/or at night. Ride-share drivers also face stressors unique to this form of work, including worries about negative passenger ratings, pressures to interact with the app while driving, penalties for declining rides, and financial insecurity arising from gig work. As a Ride Share Driver, you need access to convenient healthcare on the go, without any hassle or delay Get access to digital healthcare services at your convenience, anytime and anywhere for free. Free virtual consults, medications and Diagnostics delivered by a global healthcare infrastructure Fill this form: https://forms.gle/TcQWY68MnjuAT8cm9 Or reply YES if interested

If you have any protective health maintenance packages please share with us and also do same to the ehailing companies. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I don't know why you like twisting things, what did I say that suggest making 22k is easy?
Besides when I said a whole me I was kidding, if you like goan be taking life to serious.
I will repeat it again, instead running up and down whole Lagos in the name of one yeye bonus laden with many demonic conditios grin I rather do one or two good trips and go home.
The so called bonus is more like a mirage, to keep unsuspecting drivers working while they keep making their money.
Bonus that if you mistakenly miss one or two order they will say you didn't meet up, worse part is they will hide the acceptance and be showing you the time and number of trips. They will even mark it for but when you look well you will see u have missed two request and couldn't miss the condition, and lastly I didn't tell you I don't know what guaranteed earnings mean!

U want to start another back and forth...
Go n read your post again with an open mind and see how it sounds. Plus d conversation wasn't on how hard or easy it is to get bonus. My point was try n get d bonus so u can collect back some of d commission deducted from ur earnings. If u feel 3k or 5k bonus is too small for the stress why then is d commission a big deal...that's double standards.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gentlelife50:

That's the point, there's no way it can be justified.
11 trips, common you already likely exceed the the amount because you will always do one or two trips of 4 or 5k.
Unless you have a way of cancelling long trips

Gentlelife...this thing is common sense, why u dey fall my hand? If u want it, go for it, if u don't want it u do ur normal paroles.
It's a bonus, don't begrudge a company for the way they choose to do their own giveaway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
73O9:

Pearl, you are still on this level that Uber/bolt are the best to happen.
So not driving on bolt/Uber makes one jobless?
Na wa for you sha.

See, before u quote me put on your thinking caps...not in d mood to be nice tonight.
Do u want to tell us what u do for a living which makes u boss of the world? And If u can't tell what u do aren't you jobless?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

U that is living in luxury and the survival mentality isn't affecting u, why r u crying because of just 10% difference in commission?

Am not supporting the 'high' commission, I was providing a solution and way around it.
ah nor do ehailing again, I've retired long time ago.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
73O9:

Pearl, you are still on this level that Uber/bolt are the best to happen.
So not driving on bolt/Uber makes one jobless?
Na wa for you sha.
that's his own wahala. Person wey no know or ever see me dey call me begger. Guys, try and see beyond this ehailing thing. But, if you're contented with the proceeds from ehailing, no wahala.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gentleswift:
that's his own wahala. Person wey no know or ever see me dey call me begger. Guys, try and see beyond this ehailing thing. But, if you're contented with the proceeds from ehailing, no wahala.
My brother e choke, the Guy be defending bolt with his life.
grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

See, before u quote me put on your thinking caps...not in d mood to be nice tonight.
Do u want to tell us what u do for a living which makes u boss of the world? And If u can't tell what u do aren't you jobless?

Who cares if you are nice or not, who gives a damn about that?
But the way you paint Uber/bolt is what amazes me.
At the bolded, does it make sense to you at all?
So because you don't know what I do for living makes me jobless. Its only on this thread you would see people display their earnings, does it mean others on this forum are jobless because they haven't stated what they do or how much they earn.

At times, too much arguments make one turn to mumu.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gentleswift:

Anyone who doesn't see beyond the e-hailing will lament in the near future

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
My Divers. You're doing well. Keep up the hustle

December season is here.

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gentleswift:
ah nor do ehailing again, I've retired long time ago.

U aren't confident of yourself or proud of what u do. So there is no pivot for an engagement with u.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
73O9:

Who cares if you are nice or not, who gives a damn about that?
But the way you paint Uber/bolt is what amazes me.
At the bolded, does it make sense to you at all?
So because you don't know what I do for living makes me jobless. Its only on this thread you would see people display their earnings, does it mean others on this forum are jobless because they haven't stated what they do or how much they earn.

At times, too much arguments make one turn to mumu.

We are having a conversation, and I am trying to drive home a point. If I ask u what u do for a living and u can't say it, then as far as as I am concerned u r either jobless or a thief. If u are jobless u must beg or live on support. Whatever u do is irrelevant because u refused to say it.

What I paint about Uber/Bolt isn't fantacy or fairy tale...its my reality and that of many others. Why does it amaze u?

Someone said doing bolt and pursing bonus is slave mentality and I said he should tell us what he does for a living leme check something. He couldn't talk...I tot he will say he is working in a company or he runs his own business so that I will tell him his slave masters...but I guess he understood where I was heading.

Only for u to jump out of ur forest like a mad man with dirty tarterd clothes to chook mouth in discussion that u don't have proper understanding of.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
abefeabebi:

Which one be ALAT. Pls explain

It is by wema bank. The app has a feature that allows you to create goals for savings which attracts a certain percentage in interest if you complete your goal without withdrawals.

My goal for November is complete, 60k and the month is not yet over.

Mind you, I am not fazed by attractive dashboards displayed on here. My net any time I come out is 6k and I have a total of 10days off from work in a month.

And I use strictly indrive.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foreigner12(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Crvrider:

It is by wema bank. The app has a feature that allows you to create goals for savings which attracts a certain percentage in interest if you complete your goal without withdrawals.

My goal for November is complete, 60k and the month is not yet over.

Mind you, I am not fazed by attractive dashboards displayed on here. My net any time I come out is 6k and I have a total of 10days off from work in a month.

And I use strictly indrive.
Explain what "ALAT" is, you are yakking about how you aren't fazed by attractive dashboards.
Oni kantan kantan oshi.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Foreigner12:

Explain what "ALAT" is, you are yakking about how you aren't fazed by attractive dashboards.
Oni kantan kantan oshi.
vawulence right left and centre grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
I deal with one girl this night and am happy about it,picked her from oremeji Allen to presken awolowo Road trip ended 1400 she say when she dey book na 1300 she see so na 1300 she go pay omo I vex ooo na so people gather for our head and told her to pay me 1400 she say never ,na so presken manager vex say make I dey carry her dey go comot for their compound grin zoom I drive like jamesboond straight to alausa police station grin she try wan drag steering with me say me and am go die today grin but as omo ogbon I don already position my hand on d gear ..long story short I explain give police na so those one dey abuse am say shey na me use my hand write 1400 for the app grin, police say make she give me my 1400 oo, I collect my money na so she say make I open car door for her to go back to presken I say for whr, if u wan go presken bring one kay I entre ,central lock and zoom off grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Foreigner12:

Oni kantan kantan oshi.

You show traces of a badly trained child.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 12:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Itsrm:

I'm sure that your travel out of Lagos is not beyond Ore. From Ore down to Benin, don't even try it. The policemen on that stretch are devils.

No, that’s not my route
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Glo 9h for 6Gb

Hit me up if Interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 3:30am On Nov 19, 2022
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Crvrider:

Saw this late. Taking classes already and doing projects. Although, yet to dive deep into using the sandbox...

Intranet
Slack
GitHub

All set.
Nice. It’s been smooth so far, I stopped at shell command for now. Busy with some personal stuff

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 5:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

We are having a conversation, and I am trying to drive home a point. If I ask u what u do for a living and u can't say it, then as far as as I am concerned u r either jobless or a thief. If u are jobless u must beg or leave on support. Whatever u do is irrelevant because u refused to say it.

What I paint about Uber/Bolt isn't fantacy or fairy tale...its my reality and that of many others. Why does it amaze u?

Someone said doing bolt and pursing bonus is slave mentality and I said he should tell us what he does for a living leme check something. He couldn't talk...I tot he will say he is working in a company or he runs his own business so that I will tell him his slave masters...but I guess he understood where I was heading.

Only for u to jump out of ur forest like a mad man with dirty tarterd clothes to chook mouth in discussion that u don't have proper understanding of.
I'm sure you're somebody's father, or a potential one. Just listen to yourself again. Anyways, I've known pearl1910 for some time now so, I'm not fazed by anything coming from you. That was how you misled someone to quit his job by only telling the sweet side of ehailing but when reality caught up with him, you left him to his fate. Just like how I was also misled by all these insecured dashboard posting.
Most fleet owners are selling their cars, experienced people can attest to the fact that, it's not as lucrative as It used to be. But here you are defending bolt with your life. I'm not surprised though, my only concern is the gullible and newbies you're luring with your myopic mentality

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2022
73O9:

Anyone who doesn't see beyond the e-hailing will lament in the near future
fact!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

U aren't confident of yourself or proud of what u do. So there is no pivot for an engagement with u.
lol, I've said it here before with my other moniker"gentlechika". Don't be quick to call other people theives for not disclosing their source of livelyhood. Pearl and girbanchi( don't know if the spelling is right) comes to mind.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:27am On Nov 19, 2022
deedee44:

Nice. It’s been smooth so far, I stopped at shell command for now. Busy with some personal stuff

Time is never enough. Sure, I can relate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Sorry to learn about your mom's illness...I pray for speedy healing for her, u will find favour and recieve help from friends and strangers.

The most encouraging and and spirit lifting words so far on nairaland.

Thank you very much and Amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojeysky(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I wonder o! Haba! Engine oil sef, you no need to dey change every month unless you dey cover above 5k miles monthly.

The bad publicity Murano has till today is all this kind of advise. Go and be pouring ATF inside CVT.

My brother I tire for people casting Murano, a toks that I have for sale drives fantastically well but people are just scared of the car for unknown reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2022
Gentleswift:
I'm sure you're somebody's father, or a potential one. Just listen to yourself again. Anyways, I've known pearl1910 for some time now so, I'm not fazed by anything coming from you. That was how you misled someone to quit his job by only telling the sweet side of ehailing but when reality caught up with him, you left him to his fate. Just like how I was also misled by all these insecured dashboard posting.
Most fleet owners are selling their cars, experienced people can attest to the fact that, it's not as lucrative as It used to be. But here you are defending bolt with your life. I'm not surprised though, my only concern is the gullible and newbies you're luring with your myopic mentality

I guess I'm done responding to him, he can continue to bark like a rabid dog as he wishes.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojeysky(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I agree sir. They will first spoil a lot of cars sa. Look at the Nissan Murano example... Very good car. Kasims spoilt most of the first imports with palm oil. Something that use CVT then they will now condemn the car.

A lot of them that are not ready to learn will run out of business

It's been difficult to sell my tokunbo Murano and the car is very clean plus it drives perfect... people are just scared of it for unknown reason

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2022
I know she was wrong,but na woman na ,you for pity am na,you even carry am reach station,na wa
Eyinola1:
I deal with one girl this night and am happy about it,picked her from oremeji Allen to presken awolowo Road trip ended 1400 she say when she dey book na 1300 she see so na 1300 she go pay omo I vex ooo na so people gather for our head and told her to pay me 1400 she say never ,na so presken manager vex say make I dey carry her dey go comot for their compound grin zoom I drive like jamesboond straight to alausa police station grin she try wan drag steering with me say me and am go die today grin but as omo ogbon I don already position my hand on d gear ..long story short I explain give police na so those one dey abuse am say shey na me use my hand write 1400 for the app grin, police say make she give me my 1400 oo, I collect my money na so she say make I open car door for her to go back to presken I say for whr, if u wan go presken bring one kay I entre ,central lock and zoom off grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2022
My people , I don miss who na oooo. Violence just full everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Ekeoma3650:

Seriously you can only enjoy This as side hustle and when the car is urs. D money I mk on Sunday really helped for this week.

Will put more effort to increase my revenue

My advice to you when you wanted to start was to stay with bolt, driving on Sundays should be guaranteed with enough sugre to boost your earnings. Try this and see the difference.

And by the way, why don't you want to use bolt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.