Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723141 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2022
THE REASON WHY I ASKED FOR THE VEHICLE

I have never bothered him about this car neither have I asked for any personal favours for him.

My dad's vehicle got spoilt recently and he wanted to use a vehicle to travel,he is an aged man who needs a vehicle to move around. I asked Omoapena to release the vehicle for two weeks and in return I will extend our contract while I handle repairs or whatever expense that will would arise during that period.

It was an offer,I hoped and expected he counters and give reasons or negotiate terms and conditions for the release. Instead,he gave a big NO for an answer, saying it can't work that it's not part of the agreement since it's a Hire Purchase. He didn't bother to ask why I needed it.

Well, I told him no problem and I have moved on from it.

I read many of your comments here and i saw some persons encouraging him stating his response was right that i sold the car to him blah blah blah. I also saw some mature opinions too.

Since he loves to bring personal issues on public forum,let me state categorically here that I am done showing mercy to him.If he feels he is doing me a favour for a car I gave to him despite all the things he has done. No problem

This is all i have to say..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian..

Following up with your side of the story...

But I want to ask the reason for the story, is it to justify that you have right to take the car and use it for the 2 weeks I rejected, and of which that part wasn't discussed earlier before/in the agreement...

And you also mentioned i failed to make a payment on 15th of August which I later did the following week and paid 2 weeks but with a shortage of 2k, I communicated with you and told you how it's difficult to raise 60k within a week as I have used everything on me the previous week to get the car out of lastman office but you insisted I pay the 60k and I worked on it and raised 58k within that week and paid 2k immediately the next morning, you still believed I did bad for that?

You said I was complaining of the car having issue in my 1st week of using it, you have this kind of mentality, what you know is what you want to believe and there's nothing you want to hear outside of that, if you remember, I complained about rusted parts and I told you that the rusted parts is issue, but you argued the car is in perfect condition and I said and quote that you can't be too sure until you start using the car rigorously...

My 1st week, I complained of brake lining and not pad bro, if you remember, you yourself said you noticed the back tyre seizing and not moving, I was on a trip on that unfaithful day when the back tyre hooked me on the road which was caused by the bad break lining, I had to take it to emergency mechanic around there which confirmed the break lining had broken inside and hooked the tyre, i had to squeeze myself and buy 2 break lining that day...

Secondly, I went to fueling station to get full tank fuel, on getting the full tank fuel, the attendant just noticed fuel spillage from underneath and it happens the rusted tank has hole and it leaked half tank of the fuel I bought, I had to fix that as well in the 1st 2 weeks I collected the car...

Thirdly, the rusted part have affected an iron hose that's connected to the gearbox and it was leaking gear oil seriously, the day I discovered it, I bought 4 litre of gear to top it so it doesn't affect the gearbox eventually, I fixed the gearbox oil spillage as well and bought another gear oil, this is under a month of usage...

I was telling you all this things but it seems you didn't believe me and you were saying why am I not telling you before fixing them and I asked to what essence if I told you, do you want to fix it for me of which you said no and I said so what's the essence...

But I'm always carrying you along on things I fix and your money was coming in despite the expenses on me under 1 month usage...

I have changed the 4 hubs of this same car cuz all the wheels have rusted and I felt there's no need to be telling you all this since I'm the 1 using it and I have to fulfill my part of agreement which is to pay you your money as at when due...

I quote again, the agreement says default after 14 days and the default i made is still under 14 days cuz I was supposed to make a payment on 8th of August which I couldn't cuz of the lastman issue I found myself and that payment was extended to 15th of August which I paid alongside the one I'm supposed to pay on 15th of August... but you claimed it beyond 14days default which i said you are suppose to count default days from the day I'm supposed to pay that I didn't but you said it's from the day I made my last payment...

Bro

I still want to know the essence of this, is it to justify that you can take the car anytime you want and use it while you give me back after usage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Barbiturate:

Many? grin

Congrats ReadaDream

Abi nw. Sebi na first child grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian:

I have never bothered him about this car neither have I asked for any personal favours for him.

My dad's vehicle got spoilt recently and he wanted to use a vehicle to travel,he is an aged man who needs a vehicle to move around. I asked Omoapena to release the vehicle for two weeks and in return I will extend our contract while I handle repairs or whatever expense that will would arise during that period.

It was an offer,I hoped and expected he counters and give reasons or negotiate terms and conditions for the release. Instead,he gave a big NO for an answer, saying it can't work that it's not part of the agreement since it's a Hire Purchase. He didn't bother to ask why I needed it.

Well, I told him no problem and I have moved on from it.

I read many on your comments here and i saw some persons encouraging him stating his response was right that i sold the car to him blah blah blah. I also saw some mature options too.

Since he loves to bring personal issues on public forum,let me state categorically here that I am done showing mercy to him.If he feels he his doing me a favour for a car I gave to him despite all the things he has done. No problem

Brother, stop this play you're doing, I've always been transparent with you since the beginning of this deal and I've never been shady with anything, I had issue with lastman and I communicated it with you and asked you to give me time to make payment for that week but you insisted I add it to the subsequent week payment...

I complained about the car issues cuz it was giving me issues and I fixed it despite the issues wasn't from my end, I even told you that you will only get to know tokunbo car issues when you start using it, it doesn't mean the car is bad, I even say if nothing is wrong with the engine and gear, then those issues are Normal issues that can arise due to rust and overuse in diaspora before coming to 9ja but you just want to believe the car is in 100% good condition and you don't want to listen to anyother thing....

You're just a person that doesn't want to add another person wisdom/knowledge to your own, you just want to believe on your own wisdom and knowledge

Now you're saying you won't have mercy, is it your prayer something bad happens to me or the car so you can be happy?

Anyway. God is bigger and mighty...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena:
Djdamian..

Following up with your side of the story...

But I want to ask the reason for the story, is it to justify that you have right to take the car and use it for the 2 weeks I rejected, and of which that part wasn't discussed earlier before/in the agreement...

And you also mentioned i failed to make a payment on 15th of August which I later did the following week and paid 2 weeks but with a shortage of 2k, I communicated with you and told you how it's difficult to raise 60k within a week as I have used everything on me the previous week to get the car out of lastman office but you insisted I pay the 60k and I worked on it and raised 58k within that week and paid 2k immediately the next morning, you still believed I did bad for that?

You said I was complaining of the car having issue in my 1st week of using it, you have this kind of mentality, what you know is what you want to believe and there's nothing you want to hear outside of that, if you remember, I complained about rusted parts and I told you that the rusted parts is issue, but you argued the car is in perfect condition and I said and quote that you can't be too sure until you start using the car rigorously...

My 1st week, I complained of brake lining and not pad bro, if you remember, you yourself said you noticed the back tyre seizing and not moving, I was on a trip on that unfaithful day when the back tyre hooked me on the road which was caused by the bad break lining, I had to take it to emergency mechanic around there which confirmed the break lining had broken inside and hooked the tyre, i had to squeeze myself and buy 2 break lining that day...

Secondly, I went to fueling station to get full tank fuel, on getting the full tank fuel, the attendant just noticed fuel spillage from underneath and it happens the rusted tank has hole and it leaked half tank of the fuel I bought, I had to fix that as well in the 1st 2 weeks I collected the car...

Thirdly, the rusted part have affected an iron hose that's connected to the gearbox and it was leaking gear oil seriously, the day I discovered it, I bought 4 litre of gear to top it so it doesn't affect the gearbox eventually, I fixed the gearbox oil spillage as well and bought another gear oil, this is under a month of usage...

I was telling you all this things but it seems you didn't believe me and you were saying why am I not telling you before fixing them and I asked to what essence if I told you, do you want to fix it for me of which you said no and I said so what's the essence...

But I'm always carrying you along on things I fix and your money was coming in despite the expenses on me under 1 month usage...

I have changed the 4 hubs of this same car cuz all the wheels have rusted and I felt there's no need to be telling you all this since I'm the 1 using it and I have to fulfill my part of agreement which is to pay you your money as at when due...

I quote again, the agreement says default after 14 days and the default i made is still under 14 days cuz I was supposed to make a payment on 15th August which I couldn't cuz of the lastman issue I found myself and that payment was extended to 22nd of August which I paid alongside the one I'm supposed to pay on 22nd of August... but you claimed it beyond 14days default which i said you are suppose to count default days from the day I'm supposed to pay that I didn't but you said it's from the day I made my last payment...

Bro

I still want to know the essence of this, is it to justify that you can take the car anytime you want and use it while you give me back after usage?

I just said my side of the story and gave a background to it since you brought it here on Nairaland.i don't expect to argue with you.

Just letting my good Nairalanders know that i won't be easy on you going forward and it's open and official

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena

Kindly stop replying your partner on this thread....call him, clarify issues and settle it offline.... Don't thread a road that is unfavorable to you..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kchris007(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Crvrider:

You can ask here or drop your number and I'll call you.

Here is my number ....08178868186

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian:

I just said my side of the story and gave a background to it since you brought it here on Nairaland.i don't expect to argue with you.

Just letting my good Nairalanders know that i won't be easy on you going forward and it's open and official

I didn't bring the whole story bro, I only asked them if its right for you to collect the car in the middle of the Hire Purchase and they only said its not right...

I never brought the whole story, you did.
N you're trying at your best to make it look like I'm a bad person here...

I only seek advice from colleagues who have had Hire Purchase experience and they all agreed such thing doesn't happen in HP, I really do not know why you would even come to me for that when you obviously know what we are doing is Hire Purchase....

Brother, I will always appreciate you for the opportunity I got from you but it doesn't mean I should take things I'm not supposed to...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2022
easytig:
They drove my car to their office at oshodi,I just called a friend to pick me up at oshodi , will go there
again tomorrow to know wassup.wow just wow.they open my car and sat in , it felt weird cos I passed the exact route in the morning and there was no drama

The first picture is a car that passed the place, just now. The second picture is the tout on safety vest. He tried to stop the guy but the guy refused to stop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2022
IFSHR:
Omoapena

Kindly stop replying your partner on this thread....call him, clarify issues and settle it offline.... Don't thread a road that is unfavorable to you..

Brother, I have done everything to reason with him but he's always coming up with issues every time...

His person is someone that derives joy in giving stress...

Even the car I sold to him in 2018 was part of the reason I stopped marketing 9ja used cars since that 2018, suddenly, he just messaged me and said I sold a very bad car to him where as the complain he was getting on the car from the person he gave it to were minor issues but he messaged me without being patient to find out the kind of issue from the person he gave it to and the message touched me that day and I told myself, I will never market 9ja used cars for people anymore...

He's very impatient with things and I later realized when we stumbled that the person he gave the car to was just complaining of fixing many things which he misinterpreted those things as bad car...

I guess that his experience made him to then go for tokunbo with the thought that tokunbo cars don't have issues at all....

Omo
Since the beginning of the deal, it has always been from 1 stress to another but I believe with God, I will sail through...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goodnewscliff(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2022
What u guys need is understanding.
There's always a balance to things

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
RPM Revving Higer at Idle After Driving For A While, D-Light Blinking

When a car start to rev at 3000 at idle when driven for either short or long distance then it becomes an issue, especially when your kazeems have adjusted and readjust your throttle body multiple time and they don’t seems to get to the issue. Also the D light was always blinking making the gear shifting to be hard and jerks.

You get more on the page with videos and pictures

https://bautomobileng dot wordpress dot com/blog/

Add dot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Barbiturate:

The first picture is a car that passed the place, just now. The second picture is the tout on safety vest. He tried to stop the guy but the guy refused to stop.

Boss that guy no go fit stop my car o, this small lizard.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena:

I didn't bring the whole story bro, I only asked them if its right for you to collect the car in the middle of the Hire Purchase and they only said its not right...

I never brought the whole story, you did.
N you're trying at your best to make it look like I'm a bad person here...

I only seek advice from colleagues who have had Hire Purchase experience and they all agreed such thing doesn't happen in HP, I really do not know why you would even come to me for that when you obviously know what we are doing is Hire Purchase....

Brother, I will always appreciate you for the opportunity I got from you but it doesn't mean I should take things I'm not supposed to...

My brother, try to settle this matter with patience. Suru o le se omi jina. You guys are brothers, like i said earlier two weeks is not the end of the world.

You still have a lot of weeks ahead together.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good pm comrades.

I guess my post meet you all well.

Please experts in the house which good product can one get for 1 million that can be used for the hustle. Am asking for a friend whose Honda Civic is currently taking him to where he doesn't know.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
ReadaDream:
My wife birthed our son this morning. Got married Nov 26, baby came today Dec 6.
I bless God.

Anywhere una see me like this, make una dash me money grin cry (owo ti ku waso, money don remain #50 for account grin )
congratulations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian:

Oju lo n ri oju sanu o. Please bros make una try settle this matter, so far he dey pay on time abeg no make life hard for am. This work no easy, coupled with naija palava.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian:
Good day Nairalanders.

Some days ago,omoapena brought to this great forum a matter which had to do with a HP agreement issue where his partner was asking him to drop the car for two weeks. Well,I am the business partner. Since he brought the matter here and everyone gave their judgements,I feel it's fair you all hear my own side.

To be continued ....

Okay now grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
YeyeGbami:

This one na wall gecko...no be even lizard grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian...it is well.
I knew favours had been done reason why a favour is being requested.
Truth is, if u need that car u have to pay for its use. Except your partner is willing to let go. Don't guilt trip him. If u had an offer to pay, u should have layed it on the table. Don't keep ur Intentions in ur mind then get upset or feel disappointed that ur request was rejected.
In this life, don't do favour to expect favour back. If u do good, forget about it, it's God that will reward u, not the person u were nice to. Then treat every step like a business transaction so u will not be hurt. If u can't pay cash, the least you can do is wave drivers payment for the two weeks.

Omoapena...it is well too.
U got a car on HP so the repairs is none of Partners business. Also ur weekly payment is irrespective of lastma or police case. Only natural disasters or force majure can stop ur weekly payments. Except ur partner is just an understanding type. Your responsibility is to make ur weekly remittance as at when due until u complete the payment. If u can pay more so d deal finishes fast, the better for u.
But don't forget that one good turn deserves another.

It is well with us all

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pearl1910:
Djdamian...it is well.
Truth is, if u need that car u have to pay for its use. Except your partner is willing to let go. Don't guilt trip him. If u had an offer to pay, u should have layed it on the table. Don't keep ur Intentions in ur mind then get upset or feel disappointed that ur request was rejected.
In this life, don't do favour to expect favour back. If u do good, forget about it, it's God that will reward u, not the person u were nice to. Then treat every step like a business transaction so u will not be hurt. If u can't pay cash, the least you can do is wave drivers payment for the two weeks.

U got a car on HP so the repairs is none of Partners business. Also ur weekly payment is irrespective of lastma or police case. Only natural disasters or force majure can stop ur weekly payments. Except ur partner is just an understanding type. Your responsibility is to make ur weekly remittance as at when due until u complete the payment. If u can pay more so d deal finishes fast, the better for u.

It is well with us all

I'm not complaining of repairs being done by me and the repairs ain't affecting my payments as well, I was only letting him know of which he said I should inform him before fixing anything which I said it's not relevant telling him of issue affecting my work before fixing it...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na my area be that. Lastma no dey ever dey that side. Na only touts. Na why I dey vex for wetin happen to the guy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena:

I'm not complaining of repairs being done by me and the repairs ain't affecting my payments as well, I was only letting him know of which he said I should inform him before fixing anything which I said it's not relevant telling him of issue affecting my work before fixing it...

It's HP, u don't need to inform him before u repair ur car.

He needs not even hear of any stories just be giving him alert every week...
Cos if it's me, ones I start hearing ur stories, I will be worried u will not be able to deliver that week.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
IFSHR:
Omoapena

Fixed! You just spoke my mind bro!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pearl1910:
Djdamian...it is well.

It is well with us all

Well said bro.

Another alternative that can work is for the owner to forfeit payment for two weeks. If the weekly delivery is 30k, 60k will have to be removed from the total amount the driver originally agreed to pay.

Again, you have spoken well.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's HP, u don't need to inform him before u repair ur car.

He needs not even hear of any stories just be giving him alert every week...
Cos if it's me, ones I start hearing ur stories, I will be worried u will not be able to deliver that week.

Nope

Ever since the 1st month of rigorous repair, I haven't been informing him of other repairs, he is claiming I should be telling him of the repairs which I told him there's no need for it...

And the ones I told him in my 1st month was because he claimed the car was in 100% condition which i told him you can't be sure of that until you start using the car frequently....so that phase was just to let him know I'm fixing things within a month of usage..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Barbiturate:

Where do they expect people coming from Surulere and Ojuelegba to take if they're going to Shiro street or anywhere along the service Lane?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Djdamian:

Since he loves to bring personal issues on public forum,let me state categorically here that I am done showing mercy to him.If he feels he is doing me a favour for a car I gave to him despite all the things he has done. No problem

There are truly always 3 sides to every story. Didn't know you were a nairalander, I would have waited to hear your side. Apologies

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasdat5(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena:

Brother, I have done everything to reason with him but he's always coming up with issues every time...

His person is someone that derives joy in giving stress...

Even the car I sold to him in 2018 was part of the reason I stopped marketing 9ja used cars since that 2018, suddenly, he just messaged me and said I sold a very bad car to him where as the complain he was getting on the car from the person he gave it to were minor issues but he messaged me without being patient to find out the kind of issue from the person he gave it to and the message touched me that day and I told myself, I will never market 9ja used cars for people anymore...

He's very impatient with things and I later realized when we stumbled that the person he gave the car to was just complaining of fixing many things which he misinterpreted those things as bad car...

I guess that his experience made him to then go for tokunbo with the thought that tokunbo cars don't have issues at all....

Omo
Since the beginning of the deal, it has always been from 1 stress to another but I believe with God, I will sail through...

These disurssions should have been offline instead .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
thoollz:

Where do they expect people coming from Surulere and Ojuelegba to take if they're going to Shiro street or anywhere along the service Lane?

Pass Empire, cross railway inwards under Jibowu bridge.

Or

Continue straight on the bridge after ojuelegba when u descend after fadeyi busstop, join the service lane at the next opportunity and enter the second street by the right, that's Kalejaiye street to connect Isaac John, Igbobi, and continue to anywhere you are going.[/quote]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kasdat5:

Why didn't you back out from the beginning ??
Like someone above said , you shouldn't have come online to continue bants , offline with Jim would have been preferable. Do you think ud get closure here !!

You're missing the point, I didn't come online to give comprehensive details of the deal I had with my partner, I only came to source for advise on what he said that he needs his car for 2 weeks...

He was the 1 who brought the full gist and I had to clear my side as he brought it....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
ReadaDream:
My wife birthed our son this morning. Got married Nov 26, baby came today Dec 6.
I bless God.

Anywhere una see me like this, make una dash me money grin cry (owo ti ku waso, money don remain #50 for account grin )
congratulations Bro.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.