Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726721 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2023

Ensure you run a detailed vehicle history report to make an informed decision ..

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

Do a Custom Duty Verification

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Lost/Stolen Customs Documents

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

Now you can understand why the selling seem somehow. Driver prefers 16 rims, how about if the owner like his car with the 15 rims and want him to fix it back at point of non-performance? But the rims are long gone.

It is not every clause we stress in agreement. They should both work as driver- partner that wish each other well. This cat and dog race is not worth it. Regard is lacking in whatever they are both doing.

I'm not getting the point here, you mean he will want me to leave the 15Rim and be using it like that when the car is very low....

You see, that guy is just stressing up everything, once you give a car out on HP, your concern should be your payments, you can only take actions when the payments stops coming, then you can request for why the payment has stopped and only then you can ask of, what condition is the car in for it not to be bringing payment...

But so far the payment is coming in regularly, other things shouldn't be your concern, I'm paying to own the car and not to wreck the car and drop for goodness sake, I will be the one to loose if the car stops working n couldn't make payments. owner can have it back despite all money paid and still sell to recoup the balance but in this case, owner is getting his payment regularly so why is it stressing himself whether I changed part and I choose to do whatever with the part....

He was asking me so I have right to change the engine and sell off the one in the car without his notice, of cuz, if the engine is bad and I have funds to replace it, won't I change it so as not to affect the payment I'm paying him, will I just change engine when the one inside isn't bad....

One thing about him, he just seek comfort in problem...

And this is beginning to emotionally drain me but I will keep pushing till I pay completely, pls drivers, always put me in your prayers cuz, the devil wants me to fail but he's a liar...

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Ramadan is here, my fellow Muslim brothers. cool
Hope y'all prepared.
Much respect, bosses. smiley smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Glithronix:
Ramadan is here, my fellow Muslim brothers. cool
Hope y'all prepared.
Much respect, bosses. smiley smiley

May Allah make it easy for us through out the Ramadan period...

May he accept our duas...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream

Shey make I carry her or you're on your way already grin
grin I saw the request. I don't even know where stays exactly these days. Today she's requesting from VGC, tomorrow it's Peninsula Garden.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

I'm not getting the point here, you mean he will want me to leave the 15Rim and be using it like that when the car is very low....

You see, that guy is just stressing up everything, once you give a car out on HP, your concern should be your payments, you can only take actions when the payments stops coming, then you can request for why the payment has stopped and only then you can ask of, what condition is the car in for it not to be bringing payment...

But so far the payment is coming in regularly, other things shouldn't be your concern, I'm paying to own the car and not to wreck the car and drop for goodness sake, I will be the one to loose if the car stops working n couldn't make payments. owner can have it back despite all money paid and still sell to recoup the balance but in this case, owner is getting his payment regularly so why is it stressing himself whether I changed part and I choose to do whatever with the part....

He was asking me so I have right to change the engine and sell off the one in the car without his notice, of cuz, if the engine is bad and I have funds to replace it, won't I change it so as not to affect the payment I'm paying him, will I just change engine when the one inside isn't bad....

One thing about him, he just seek comfort in problem...

And this is beginning to emotionally drain me but I will keep pushing till I pay completely, pls drivers, always put me in your prayers cuz, the devil wants me to fail but he's a liar...

I am not up for the names calling boss, let us just seek understanding.

You said partner's own is to collect money regardless of the state of valuable. How about if I buy a car 3 million we have an agreement of 4 million at 30k weekly. You've paid 240k, but have devalued the car to 800k within 2 months. Now we both hit parting ways due to unforeseen circumstances. Please how do I balance my sheet?

When you say the car is low? How have you been using it all this while.. not saying you can't make adjustment. I think that's the inclusive part you have to carry owner along. Oga this car is low oo, it keep hitting ground and may damage something. There's a way you will even push it to him to bring something so both of you can do it. Nah em go run, tell you if you are willing too do it.

In contract like this, risk start off from partner then gradually move towards driver with time. If both of you don't have understanding, regard for each other and act like grown up men. Then I'll say be praying, life itself is mystery. You are a human and may have reasons not to drive for 2 weeks. Imagine a callous owner. Tho I lack the t&c of your contract.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream

grin Tojahh whats the color of your problem exactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

May Allah make it easy for us through out the Ramadan period...

May he accept our duas...
Ameen. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

Bro calm down and focus. Just keep pushing. You’re doing well wink

We congratulated you here when you found favor in DJ’s eye and got a way to pay your bills and we will still be here to celebrate with you when you finish settling your business with Dj by his special grace.

In all your issues with Dj that somehow reached our ears here, money hasn’t been the issue , and it tells the character of person that you are. You’re doing well.

Since you say, according to you oh . . . That Dj is ’somehow’ temperamental, I will advise you to observe his character properly and find a way to manage him. He’s your partner and Pearl is right to say you guys shouldn’t be opposing each other (especially openly), try to understand each other and get along. Even in the offices most of us have some particular colleagues that we have to manage so as to keep the train moving grin

… … … …..

Djdamian you’ve given him your vehicle to drive and own. He should keep paying you as agreed and so far he doesn’t default you should always find time to check the condition of the vehicle. So far it’s mechanically okay I think you should be satisfied. It’s hp and the driver also has to take into account that he’s supposed to own that vehicle someday soon. If the tyres are somehow hindering him it’s natural for him to find the money to help his situation. I’m sure he bought a more practical and aesthetically appealing set of shoes for that ride. I think he did well for himself and you too (considering the business you’re both involved in) and the vehicle is still yours as at today.

If you want him to keep the wheels that came with the vehicle you can tell him so but to some people it would seem as if you’re winching him wink if you’re very concerned of the new wheel’s quality then schedule a sighting and inspect them. If they look good and sturdy then I think you should congratulate him and give him your blessings to dispose of the old ones so he can at least recoup some of his investment into the vehicle

What he did was practically good for your ride as it is a vehicle being driven on ehailing in a state like Lagos. If he continued with 15inches wheels I assure you that the damage will begin from dents underneath your engine’s oil pan which will eventually lead to oil leaks. Forget about the suspension, this kind of oil leak is way worse.

All I’m saying is you guys should try to reason with each other and understand yourselves better. You are both partners and must work together so the business flourishes. Within a short time you guys will both be fulfilled. Don’t let petty misunderstandings spoil a good thing for yourselves.

In the meantime omoapena post pix of your new shoes cheesy I’m sure many of us want to feast our eyes on the rims cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

You said partner's own is to collect money regardless of the state of valuable. How about if I buy a car 3 million we have an agreement of 4 million at 30k weekly. You've paid 240k, but have devalued the car to 800k within 2 months. Now we both hit parting ways due to unforeseen circumstances. Please how do I balance my sheet?

When you say the car is low? How have you been using it all this while.. not saying you can't make adjustment. I think that's the inclusive part you have to carry owner along. Oga this car is low oo, it keep hitting ground and may damage something. There's a way you will even push it to him to bring something so both of you can do it. Nah em go run, tell you if you are willing too do it.

In contract like this, risk start off from partner then gradually move towards driver with time. If both of you don't have understanding, regard for each other and act like grown up men. Then I'll say be praying, life itself is mystery. You are a human and may have reasons not to drive for 2 weeks. Imagine a callous owner. Tho I lack the t&c of your contract.

You’ve said it all.

Concerning the wheels assuming he did it for beautification purposes alone I would have been against it but seeing as it was a practical upgrade I support it fully (so far the rims make sense oh) wink

I am begging Dj to try and accept this one for today because I’m sure the vehicle was indeed low before and needed to be raised to make it more ‘rural rugged’ grin

Between increasing the shock’s springs and slapping on newer bigger and better looking wheels . . . I think the choice here is a no brainer undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

Don't get it twisted bro.

When I collected the car, I told him to change the tyres and rim but he said how will he use his money to do that, he said he can't do anything in the car...

He wasn't ready to spend a dime on the car after we signed the deal.

I started using the car and I converted the rim from 15rim to 16rim in 3months, told him about it and even told him how much it cost me for the rim upgrade, I didn't just do that...

And what you said concerning using car of 3m to devalue it to 800k in just 2 months, pls how is that possible when no accident occur?

And someone who had dropped part payment for a car to become his, will he mismanage it to extent the car will get devalued, owner will not just be the one to loose if the car gets devalued, i will loose totally as well, my time and resources put together will be of waste and I'm doing everything possible to avoid this but he always come with problems on problems...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Conner44:

Bro calm down and focus. Just keep pushing. You’re doing well wink

We congratulated you here when you found favor in DJ’s eye and got a way to pay your bills and we will still be here to celebrate with you when you finish settling your business with Dj by his special grace.

In all your issues with Dj that somehow reached our ears here, money hasn’t been the issue , and it tells the character of person that you are. You’re doing well.

Since you say, according to you oh . . . That Dj is ’somehow’ temperamental, I will advise you to observe his character properly and find a way to manage him. He’s your partner and Pearl is right to say you guys shouldn’t be opposing each other (especially openly), try to understand each other and get along. Even in the offices most of us have some particular colleagues that we have to manage so as to keep the train moving grin

… … … …..

Djdamian you’ve given him your vehicle to drive and own. He should keep paying you as agreed and so far he doesn’t default you should always find time to check the condition of the vehicle. So far it’s mechanically okay I think you should be satisfied. It’s hp and the driver also has to take into account that he’s supposed to own that vehicle someday soon. If the tyres are somehow hindering him it’s natural for him to find the money to help his situation. I’m sure he bought a more practical and aesthetically appealing set of shoes for that ride. I think he did well for himself and you too (considering the business you’re both involved in) and the vehicle is still yours as at today.

If you want him to keep the wheels that came with the vehicle you can tell him so but to some people it would seem as if you’re winching him wink if you’re very concerned of the new wheel’s quality then schedule a sighting and inspect them. If they look good and sturdy then I think you should congratulate him and give him your blessings to dispose of the old ones so he can at least recoup some of his investment into the vehicle

What he did was practically good for your ride as it is a vehicle being driven on ehailing in a state like Lagos. If he continued with 15inches wheels I assure you that the damage will begin from dents underneath your engine’s oil pan which will eventually lead to oil leaks. Forget about the suspension, this kind of oil leak is way worse.

All I’m saying is you guys should try to reason with each other and understand yourselves better. You are both partners and must work together so the business flourishes. Within a short time you guys will both be fulfilled. Don’t let petty misunderstandings spoil a good thing for yourselves.

In the meantime omoapena post pix of your new shoes cheesy I’m sure many of us want to feast our eyes on the rims cool

Thanks boss, my focus is always on paying him regularly and I will never deviate from that focus, I just need peace from him so I can keep my focus straight...

This is gradually taking my peace....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Avoid Sangotedo at all cost! Avoid!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Femaletribe: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Good morning people
Please I’m in need of a car for higher purchase.
I’m a very good driver
Guarantor is available
I just need a chance to prove myself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

Thanks boss, my focus is always on paying him regularly and I will never deviate from that focus, I just need peace from him so I can keep my focus straight...

This is gradually taking my peace....

For you to say this I have a feeling many small small things have happened in the background between you guys that we don’t even know about. Maybe things like a mall small misunderstandings and arguments. It’s okay, humans like you, I and Dj are wired that way. We argue sometimes but so far we can still find it in us to put it all aside and laugh later we will all still be getting along.

I don’t know how far apart you guys are in age, but I believe you’re both men , schedule a very good day and hang out someplace away from familiar faces or ears. Order some bottles and chewables and waste small time together.

Maybe for the first 45mins your faces might be looking like masquerade to each other grin but keep talking of whatever comes into your minds, try to talk to yourselves normally as men.

In two hours you’d know more about each other and also have ironed out the hanging issues with each other because at a joint/bar with small beer and little time talk will eventually lead to talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2023
tojahh:
Readadream

I piry you for the traffic on that road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

I really didn't want to stress this issue cos I feel this forum shouldn't be a place to air private matters. But for clarity sake and a reply to your opinion,I will shed some light

I think everyone is missing the whole plot here. I asked a question out from curiosity if it's allowed for a driver to sell parts of car without a informing the owner and making changes to a vehicle too. I needed a simple straight forward answer from experienced car owners and drivers here in this section.

The question wasn't directed to Omoapena cos I already did privately which as usual treated like a treat.

The problem i have with this man is that he paints me like a bad person,just to get cheap likes and sympathy from anyone who cares.He says i pray for his downfall, I winch hunt him(I haven'tseen this car in more than 5 months nor seen him), says I like comfort in misery yet I make things very flexible for him.

In January this year, he carried me along in some expenses he made on the car and he wanted to bring it down for inspections. I told him not to bother i felt there was no need to bring the vehicle down ,rather he uses that time to recoup the money he's spent. I understood.

Some weeks back,he told me he won't meet up with payment and stated his reasons,I obliged and told him to pay up the following week. I also borrowed him some money to assist him on personal issues that period.

I just want to be carried along on issues regarding the vehicle, "I tend to this on the vehicle", "the vehicle is giving me issues on this and I feel doing this will make my job easier" . Is that a difficult task to do?* the idea is for me to understand situations especially when it affects the job and not me been blindsided on issues and matters regarding the condition of the business which includes driver's wellbeing and the car also.

Apologies to every member of this forum who seems to witness unnecessary issues that happens between me and Omoapena.

Shalom

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Djdamian:

I really didn't want to stress this issue cos I feel this forum shouldn't be a place to air private matters. But for clarity sake and a reply to your opinion,I will shed some light

I think everyone is missing the whole plot here. I asked a question out from curiosity if it's allowed for a driver to sell parts of car without a informing the owner and making changes to a vehicle too. I needed a simple straight forward answer from experienced car owners and drivers here in this section.

The question wasn't directed to Omoapena cos I already did privately which as usual treated like a treat.

The problem i have with this man is that he paints me like a bad person,just to get cheap likes and sympathy from anyone who cares.He says i pray for his downfall, I winch hunt him(I haven'tseen this car in more than 5 months nor seen him), says I like comfort in misery yet I make things very flexible for him.

In January this year, he carried me along in some expenses he made on the car and he wanted to bring it down for inspections. I told him not to bother i felt there was no need to bring the vehicle down ,rather he uses that time to recoup the money he's spent. I understood.

Some weeks back,he told me he won't meet up with payment and stated his reasons,I obliged and told him to pay up the following week. I also borrowed him some money to assist him on personal issues that period.

I just want to be carried along on issues regarding the vehicle, "I tend to this on the vehicle", "the vehicle is giving me issues on this and I feel doing this will make my job easier" . Is that a difficult task to do?* the idea is for me to understand situations especially when it affects the job and not me been blindsided on issues and matters regarding the condition of the business which includes driver's wellbeing and the car also.

Apologies to every member of this forum who seems to witness unnecessary issues that happens between me and Omoapena.

Shalom

Sigh...

Carry along, you only came to know about this cos I posted i want to sell brake disc here. If I hadn't, you wouldn't have known and your money will keep coming to you as when due so just coz you saw an advert posted by me doesn't mean you should create drama out of it, why not just tell yourself that so far this doesn't affect my money, why bother myself...

I knew your hmmm meant something and reason why I called you to ask why the hmmm and you prolonged the matter...

Mind you, I'm not here for any sympathy or cheap likes, your train of thought sometimes, let me fulfill my part of the business and if eventually something happens to your money, then you have every right to raise voice...

Carrying you along on minor part shouldn't be your concern, it's a brake disc I changed and if you want me to start bringing the parts I replaced with a better one, probably you don't want me to dispose it, you can say it and I will keep any part i replaced and bring it to you..

Let's not be creating issues out of no issue.

I'm not making you look bad but if you feel I am, look within yourself to confirm it... I believe one should be able to tell if he's bad or good...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2023
I can't have issue with engine or gear and not tell you about it, wheel issues are normal thing, even on rentals, driver can choose to change anything in the wheel and do whatever with it without telling owner, but reason drivers won't do that on rental is coz he won't want to use his money to fix someone's car so he will tell owner so as to get financial support from him...

But HP case is different, is not as if i want to ask you for money to fix it, I have the money already, so let me fix it and do whatever with the one that's not useful to me, this part changing can't happen easily when it comes to engine or gear or any mechanical issue, i will have to tell you and maybe take a loan to fix it if I don't have the financial muscle as at that period..

DJdamian stop worrying yourself over minor things, I have paid half of the deal and my prayer is to complete the whole payment by December, I need peace to get myself together to achieve this...

I'm not chaging engine or color of the car, its brake disc for goodness sake....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DrPHOTO: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2023
DrPHOTO:
I need to rent a 7 seater minivan or bus and I will pay 100k monthly. The vehicle would only be used within Ikeja to transport kids to and from school in the early mornings and afternoon. The car has to have a good working AC and good interior.

If you have a Sienna, Kia Entourage, Mazda MPV and other vehicles that can sit 7 people.

If you prefer to be paid weekly also, it can be arranged.

Your car can also be available to you on weekends.

Still needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Gentlelife50:

I piry you for the traffic on that road

As at 5:48am. I don already cross the traffic. Na we start am from Safeway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Samademir: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2023
tojahh:

As at 5:48am. I don already cross the traffic. Na we start am from Safeway.
Bro traffic started way back 4am. I entered it at 425am around Hopeville angry
This is no way to live life, tueh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Conner44:

You’ve said it all.

Concerning the wheels assuming he did it for beautification purposes alone I would have been against it but seeing as it was a practical upgrade I support it fully (so far the rims make sense oh) wink

I am begging Dj to try and accept this one for today because I’m sure the vehicle was indeed low before and needed to be raised to make it more ‘rural rugged’ grin

Between increasing the shock’s springs and slapping on newer bigger and better looking wheels . . . I think the choice here is a no brainer undecided

I am not saying he didn't do well. All I am trying to say is to carry the owner along. Hp or not, he is not the owner of the car till original papers are transfer to him. Obviously there's no how he won't change things in the car, they should just have a free mind relationship. Abi Jerry don go collect car for Tom hand like this cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inikamoze(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

To be honest, I had the intention of keeping it but then, I thought, of what use will it be if I kept it since I've gotten new one that will last 2yearz...

I never knew he will take an issue from that...

As the case is rn, I'm keeping the brake disc

Whoever needs 16rim tyre and rim can come for it, I believe he can't create drama for tyre I bought since the one the car came with from US had expired which I believe he won't expect me to use for the duration of the HP....

I wouldn't mind coming for it if they are still usable. What size is the 16?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

I am not saying he didn't do well. All I am trying to say is to carry the owner along. Hp or not, he is not the owner of the car till original papers are transfer to him. Obviously there's no how he won't change things in the car, they should just have a free mind relationship. Abi Jerry don go collect car for Tom hand like this cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omoapena:

Don't get it twisted bro.

When I collected the car, I told him to change the tyres and rim but he said how will he use his money to do that, he said he can't do anything in the car...

He wasn't ready to spend a dime on the car after we signed the deal.

I started using the car and I converted the rim from 15rim to 16rim in 3months, told him about it and even told him how much it cost me for the rim upgrade, I didn't just do that...

And what you said concerning using car of 3m to devalue it to 800k in just 2 months, pls how is that possible when no accident occur?

And someone who had dropped part payment for a car to become his, will he mismanage it to extent the car will get devalued, owner will not just be the one to loose if the car gets devalued, i will loose totally as well, my time and resources put together will be of waste and I'm doing everything possible to avoid this but he always come with problems on problems...

Boss you said after signing agreement, all these things are area you should have work on and reach concord before going to sign. And that one can't destroy a car in 2 months grin hallelujah oo.... just pray you don't jam someone that have sweet mouth.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Djdamian:

Shalom

It is well boss, both of you will just have to keep managing each other.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Glithronix:

grin grin grin

This one they keep chasing each other for nairaland. E reach ask

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
pope191:

Tom go just pursue jerry commot for the full TV if him ever try that one grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
inikamoze:

I wouldn't mind coming for it if they are still usable. What size is the 16?

They are very much usable....

Its 205/60 16R
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
ReadaDream:
Bro traffic started way back 4am. I entered it at 425am around Hopeville angry
This is no way to live life, tueh.

Na one way we use. Then the traffic was at Safeway.

I joined the one way from United

(1) (2) (3) ... (5169) (5170) (5171) (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.