Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713948 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2018
You got cheaper ones (toyotas), share to the crowd bruh

Be a Team player like Ozil

Dovehorizon:
I am sorry they are actually high....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2018
bily:

Yesterday being payout day for Uber, you probably had outstanding money from card trips to receive

Bros i no be Uber JJC na....the money has been credited for payment against the next payout...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2018
A clean 2007 Jetta (never been driven in Naija) is available for rental 40k weekly. Driver must reside around ikorodu, ojota,ketu or Ogudu. 

Security deposit of 35k is a must. 

Experience uber/Taxify serious minded driver should call 08023778097 or send a whatsapp message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Do you think your car qualifies for uber, taxify,oga taxi.
You need more information on how to go about it

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manage their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
lekanlaniyan:

After picking the rider.

It will be written by left side of the screen. (Cash payment or so with a money sign).

Normal. Thats how it works

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
mazinaija:
seriously! 3years experience on uber. Baba you are supposed to have gotten your own car.Please you need to work on your savings attitude when you get a car
3 years Ke. Aaaaaaaaah !!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayyemmy: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good day everyone. Pls can anyone help me with any format of agreement between a partner and its driver. it can be sent to my email (johnsongreats@yahoo.co.uk). Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Romeo3:
Koboko on your dashboard would have saved you all the stress.

you think say I no get sense? grin

Koboko + 407 I drive.... dem never born you well ask me question. grin

I ask the questions. cheesy Yes, can I help You? or. Yes, is anything the matter?
That's just the advantage,because most military officials use Peugeot so everyone would think u are a force man. But don't abuse that privilege sha..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
I sent you an aggrement doc to your email. hope its help.

jayyemmy:
Good day everyone. Pls can anyone help me with any format of agreement between a partner and its driver. it can be sent to my email (johnsongreats@yahoo.co.uk). Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayyemmy: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kalanick:

I've seen it. Many thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Offline trip tomorrow ard 7am... Berger to 4th avenue festac
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
pope191:
Offline trip tomorrow ard 7am... Berger to 4th avenue festac
all these offline trips u guys advertise,.. Is it cheaper than online trips and are drivers that scarce..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Romeo3:
This is visual confirmation of perpetual foolishness in some taxify drivers in general.

Time is 6:09am and they have densely populated VI that is more of a commercial zone, than a residential. Pls who dem wan carry for VI by this time and where will they be going to?

Second picture is a residential zone spanning from 3rd roundabout that these dumb drivers have ignored. People here are trying to get out and get to work but the drivers to pick them up are all in VI, claiming "request no dey" " I no dey get request" "market is dull"

Market will continue to be dull for you and you no go ever get request as long as you choose to remain foolish. From chevron to VI is a little above 2000naira on taxify, but these drivers would claim they cant burn fuel or " I no for blow empty dey go chevron"... Pls, how much fuel will they blow to chevron and how much will they get in return?

your account will continue to remain empty until you change your strategy.
Mr man that's a good advice but very aggressive and insulting.. U could have simply put it in a matured way without calling ur fellow drivers dumb and foolish.. Do u get me?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deeswitch(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello Everyone, I'm Daniel. I am a certified Uber Driver and I need a car to drive on rent or hire purchase. I'm very reliable and won't give stories on payment due date, Kindly contact me 08036578781 or 08119872899
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ChuksEbube: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Experienced driver needed urgently. Security Deposit of 35k. Honda city 2005, weekly remitals of 35k. Call me on 08063462302, 08094493115....must reside in surulere, yaba,Ikeja or island axis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Uber should just change their name to cheap taxi, the way their rates is so low, after working for someone for many years to be able to save and buy your own car. What always happens is the car get spoilt, you drop off and move to next partner and some partners haven't even recouped the full cost of the car e.g cars above 2m.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fistop: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
You seem to be interested in every car and you claim to have three years experience in e-hailing. My friend and I put up our cars here and you contacted us. I hope you are not one off the drivers that wreck partners cars and look for the next available one. Just saying sha.

edetsimon:
Please House am experience driver with good rating on both platform, am in need of a good sound car for weekly rental, I live in mainland. Please I don't come here all time, this is my Watsapp number 09082906101,you can call me as well if you have one, I miss some replied here that actually wanted to give me a car because I don't come here oftenly but please if you have any trustworthy car, please call or email me on edetsimon2@gmail.com. am available and trustworthy with ability to work hard. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akinsbobo2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
edetsimon:
Please House am experience driver with good rating on both platform. My name is Simon edet. Please I need a car to drive. I have like 3yrs experience on uber. Please help with any good sound car. I can deliver 35k per week. Thanks and God bless, 09082906101. You can reach with the phone number.

You can reach me on 08096961449. Honda accord 2008.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akinsbobo2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Osisie:
Hello, I'm an experienced driver on Uber/Taxify. I'm looking forward to working with a partner.

If you have a car for rental, pls I'm available.
No stories.

Do you live around egbeda, agbado or Ikea axis? If yes , contact 08096961449

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wolexy2020(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kalanick:

I was hoping I could get same . Thanks in advance. Wolexy2020 @ Gmail . Com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by astuto: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kalanick:

Please could you kindly forward a copy to chukwunyereiv3@gmail.com?
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kalanick:
You got cheaper ones (toyotas), share to the crowd bruh

Be a Team player like Ozil

For mentioning dat star boy name(ozil)....go to protea hotel leadway and eat buffet on my acct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
You will surely get it lexy, just gimme a sec and pls confirm when seen �
wolexy2020:

I was hoping I could get same . Thanks in advance. Wolexy2020 @ Gmail . Com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sure tuto cool

Confirm when seen!!

astuto:

Please could you kindly forward a copy to chukwunyereiv3@gmail.com?
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Omoh Gunners grin

shollywendy1:
For mentioning dat star boy name(ozil)....go to protea hotel leadway and eat buffet on my acct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wolexy2020(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kalanick:
You will surely get it lexy, just gimme a sec and pls confirm when seen �
Thanks bro. You too sure. I have seen it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
You need further assistant lemme knw
wolexy2020:

Thanks bro. You too sure. I have seen it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kalanick:
Omoh Gunners grin

Gbam! ..everly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deeswitch(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
oride:
07 Honda City available for rental of 35k weekly. Driver must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Oworo or Ogudu.

Security deposit of 35k is a must.

Humble but serious minded people can send a mail to eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com or quote this post with their whatsapp number.Non experienced guys are encouraged to apply.

I'm interested sir 08036578781
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello team, Please ,I want to do comprehensive insurance for at Tokunbo Toyota corolla. Kindly help with information on best company to use,likely cost,and the packages to look out for . Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fistop: 1:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Axa Mansard Insurance. Best so far.

ojbanja:
Hello team, Please ,I want to do comprehensive insurance for at Tokunbo Toyota corolla. Kindly help with information on best company to use,likely cost,and the packages to look out for . Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by astuto: 5:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Kalanick:
Sure tuto cool

Confirm when seen!!

Thanks. I've seen it. Well done

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: skillip(m), Pearl1910 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.