Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714744 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
IlorinBoy1:

Abeg where I fit drop sacrifice? cry
grin Move to where lesser cars dey, No stay where plenty cars dey. Taxify rider app will give u expo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
IlorinBoy1:

92% activity, 4.8 rating inside Ikeja GRA, what could be wrong?
Gra Ikeja has always been a no no for me.. Don't think Ive got more than 3 request there ever..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
IlorinBoy1:

Abeg where I fit drop sacrifice? cry

I will come and collect it ... 4bottles Goldberg 2plates nkwobi and mint for d road

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
ridwanadedapo:
I picked a guy and a lady on Taxify around Ikeja, the stopped by a bank and the guy enter left the lady in d car. Me after 10 mins I turned off my AC and rolled down, the lady said why me go off AC I told her I can’t be biting my fuel without moving, she just open d door and left without paying. I trust UBER on this I will even get compensation.

Have been here over 30 minuets I dropped someone and na transfer he do and money never enter. I won’t leave here until I see my 5k

Next time just tell dem say u use prepaid at home and it has taught u to always put of AC when not in use

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
U will recieve it Afo

Confirm when recieved

ephbe:
Guys pls
HP agreement and Rental agreement needed pls
Kindly forward to
Afolinks@outlook.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oaks u sure will get it, kindly confirm when seen

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Please forward to me as well
Taxiappguy@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lord crixus
Why not
Kindly confirm when seen

Lordcrixus:
Can i also get a copy of the rental agreement sent to lordcrixus18@gmail.com.
thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kalanick:
U will recieve it Afo

Thanks brother, received

I also need a document on the Terms and Conditions for HP program and rental please

Anyone with any should please help

Cc: daguru
Cc: dru
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifeomau(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

are these drivers for new vehicles acquired or do drivers keep dropping your vehicle?

I recruit for family and friends who do not have access to the internet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by greenbackboogie(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
A very lovely good afternoon to you all. Please for those seeking to buy Toyota corolla for the purpose of uber or taxify. Here is a clean Canadian used 2005 corolla with good mileage, clean car, good tyre life, infact all you need to do is just put your plate number and your good to go as a buy and drive.
Price : 2 million
Available for inspection
Pm me if intrested. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
ifeomau:

I recruit for family and friends who do not have access to the internet.

excellent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifeomau(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
2 UBER/Taxify Drivers are needed for immediate employment; Candidate must reside on the mainland preferably ( ikeja, isolo, Ejigbo, Surulere and its environ. Interested candidates should Call this no ‭0811 404 0059‬.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
shollywendy1:

I only turn on my taxify wen I'm leaving d house since there is no uber request in ikorodu..as a result,I do more of uber.
Your digit plz, i'd like to give you a call soonest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
chillex8 I was waving you at chevron drive when you were making a turn. I saw d rosary and the white shirt plus grey corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
greenbackboogie:
A very lovely good afternoon to you all. Please for those seeking to buy Toyota corolla for the purpose of uber or taxify. Here is a clean Canadian used 2005 corolla with good mileage, clean car, good tyre life, infact all you need to do is just put your plate number and your good to go as a buy and drive.
Price : 2 million
Available for inspection
Pm me if intrested. Thanks
I first saw this same car on jiji last yr Jan. Caveat emptor!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kalanick:
U will recieve it Afo

Confirm when recieved

send for me too. agbokhaodeomi@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
protocol:
chillex8 I was waving you at chevron drive when you were making a turn. I saw d rosary and the white shirt plus grey corolla.
Yes. That was me. You have eyes.
I honked back.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
If u ar in need an experienced uber/taxify driver dat can deliver without stories....08082088007.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haysamo: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please guys, I have been following this thread for a while now. I wish to use my ride for uber, but its Rav4 2002 model. Any suggestions please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Haysamo:
Please guys, I have been following this thread for a while now. I wish to use my ride for uber, but its Rav4 2002 model. Any suggestions please?

The rains are here, you are important in food chain, you can go where no corrola can wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello team, is there need to schedule for an inspection at any of the centers, or I should just drive in? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Taiwo20(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Can a car of 800k-1m be used on Uber/taxify platform.

I plan on getting a loan from the bank.
What's the minimum specs for cars/drivers or car owners that want to come onboard the paltform.

Thank You
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ikemeze: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
@chillex, send me mail tonymez2002@yahoo.com.I want discuss with you. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mjosh1000:
Hello can someone help, I want to register with uber I have signed up online and submitted all the necessary document but my driving licence is been rejected (tho its a temporary licence and has not expired) and please do I need a tax identification number before I can register too
How long did it take before Uber respond to your online submission? I submitted documents for a Mazda today yet to get any response from Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Taiwo20:
Can a car of 800k-1m be used on Uber/taxify platform.

I plan on getting a loan from the bank.
What's the minimum specs for cars/drivers or car owners that want to come onboard the paltform.

Thank You

Please do not, use only spare money,
it is profitable, only when there is little or no downtime due to machine or human breakdown. With ur present budget, there will be more machine downtime.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Taiwo20(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please do not, use only spare money,
it is profitable, only when there is little or no downtime due to machine or human breakdown. With ur present budget, there will be more machine downtime.

Thanks for the advice....God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
This e-hailing isn't business ... its not where u put in 2naira and u can get 4naira ooo.

I willbe back .. Story dey

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Guys, please let's be careful.. Just got a request now on adeniran ogunsanya.. Got to his pick up location, called him.... He tried to change his voice, and told me I'm picking someone from there to EPE... I just laughed.. Told him, no problem...i knew he was up to something.. He said I would wait and bring him back and asked for the type of car I was driving.. I told him to bring it on,only that I would have to take a picture of him first and send it to my elder brother who's a soldier.. He said were leleyi (this one Na mad man), o ti jaju (he's street wise) and ended the call... I'm sure it's this guys in the business of snatching cars,robbing drivers or worse, kill him.. Please, let's be careful...

#copied

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by greenbackboogie(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
protocol:
I first saw this same car on jiji last yr Jan. Caveat emptor!
Yes. Jiji,Facebook, whatsapp and now nairaland are media we use to advertise what services we can render .

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ayoomo9(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.