Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,592 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713974 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Please I need a car to drive on the platform,
No stories on weekly remittals
Reliable and Experienced!

Truly, you are experienced.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:
I couldn't but round up my week on this note! Jehovah Nagode!

nice one bros, but this is before taxify commission. can we see the net? Abeg, anyone posting taxify earnings should pls show us the net view, not revenue?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Thats inspiring .keep it up.

I couldn't but round up my week on this note! Jehovah Nagode![/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2018
Of recent, my taxify app has been misbehaving... Calculating rubbish price.
This morning, took someone from alimosho to ajah it showed N2400, shocked trip I was expecting around 5k. Anybody experiencing this?
Meanwhile I took a shorter trip on uber from ajah to isolo and the bill was 4k on uber

Some few days ago, was on a trip and I decided to check the current price of the trip which is possible with taxify. Current price was N2900, few minutes later on getting to destination, taxify showed N1300 for the ride shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:

Nice one, but u need to work harder

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2018
It has happened to me three times. This happens when you try to calculate the trip fare while the trip is still on. Some of us often try to see how much the trip fare has grown while we are driving and the trip is not yet ended. The app misbehaves at this point and by the time you finally end the trip ( after all the traffic, long distance, two hours drive), you will simply see one ridiculous #1,200 as the fare. MY ADVICE: Don't check the price while you are still on trip. Wait till the end of the trip before you touch the app
bily:
Of recent, my taxify app has been misbehaving... Calculating rubbish price.
This morning, took someone from alimosho to ajah it showed N2400, shocked trip I was expecting around 5k. Anybody experiencing this?
Meanwhile I took a shorter trip on uber from ajah to isolo and the bill was 4k on uber

Some few days ago, was on a trip and I decided to check the current price of the trip which is possible with taxify. Current price was N2900, few minutes later on getting to destination, taxify showed N1300 for the ride shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
chillex8:

Truly, you are experienced.

Thanks Baba... I'm always of the philosophy of what is worth doing at all is worth doing well!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2018
lexylexy:

nice one bros, but this is before taxify commission. can we see the net? Abeg, anyone posting taxify earnings should pls show us the net view, not revenue?

Ok sir

There you go!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Can a servant be greater than his master? Na ur footstep I dey follow na

Odogwu Ifeanyin!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:

Ok sir

There you go!

Nice one Bro so quick one how much did you expend on Fuel and what kind of car do you drive..

Am also trying to do some calculations this morning, if my car is consuming 18ltrs per 100km which I know is high and am struggling to still find the culprit but in the meantime how can I figure out how much fuel is burnt in traffic I.e if I go from yaba to V.I which is about 12km how can I set aside fuel used in traffic because going on a sunday evening and on a monday morning will be same 12km but longer time due to monday morning traffic
@Gazzuzz; @Carshopper; @Oluwaseunla...any ideas please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Well, on my record I spent 50k on fuel. I drive a Camry 07
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
WTF are you saying Do the maths yourself bro, I assure you that the net earnings will even be more than the revenue just because of the bonus, if you know you know or you do the maths yourself. Minus the bonus from the revenue and the 15% of the revenue is for taxify.

Instead of you to give credits where it's due, you here crying net sh*t.... mtcheeew

lexylexy:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Issa banger ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Well, on my record I[b] spent 50k[/b] on fuel. I drive a Camry 07

Chai

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
lexylexy:

Just assume he went home with 158.3K because the bonus he accrued is more than the estimated 15% commission on his revenue.

Good job BayoManuels01

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by onlinemave: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Kalanick:
Bless you too Seyi

Kindly confirm when seen

Hello Sir kindly sent to amozuj@gmail.com thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2018
No wahala bruh
U will get it,
Kindly confirm when seen

onlinemave:

Hello Sir kindly sent to amozuj@gmail.com thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2018
House please help, I registered a new car on the uber platform the driver have been approved as active but for the car documents no approval, for insurance document it says "mismatch across documents", and for road worthiness it says "wrong document".

For insurance I submitted a third party insurance, for road worthiness I submitted vio road worthiness document, please house what could be the problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:

Ok sir

There you go!
Gazzuzz come see money

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Kalanick:
You need further assistant lemme knw
please can you send Rental agreement to wahboxx@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:

Chai

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

OSHA pra pra

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2018
True but the 2001 corolla won't give you good rating and obviously kick you out of biz

IWealthCreator:

i had assumed that a car with a 1.6 litres fuel consumption would be a great advantage, in helping the driver achieve his/her weekly earning target, so why is it not ideal for this biz, i thought low fuel mileage would always be a critical success factor for biz of this nature.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by greenbackboogie(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2018
greenbackboogie:
A very lovely good afternoon to you all. Please for those seeking to buy Toyota corolla for the purpose of uber or taxify. Here is a clean Canadian used 2005 corolla with good mileage, clean car, good tyre life, infact all you need to do is just put your plate number and your good to go as a buy and drive.
Price : 2 million
Available for inspection
Pm me if intrested. Thanks
Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:
And u keep 100k to yourself. U made 200% profit. That ain’t bad business bro. U did well.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
I will give this quick lecture on fuel consumption and sludge, how they relate.

Newer cars from 2002-date have variable valve timing systems, these systems work with oil flow/pressure to determine timing settings. You will notice most engine covers with inscriptions like VVTI IVTEC, CVVT etc... its all same technology every one just wants a special name tag.

Now here's the snag.

You buy a happy toks car, it's a sprinter.... 0-60 in 10secs ( tongue it's a bloody Corolla) 6months later it stops sprinting, 1 year later it's a log of wood and engine vibrates when ac is turned on, finds it difficult to climb hills and fuel consumption has almost doubled.

Now here's a bit of what happened (Nigerian 20w50 sludge context)

The timing settings are set to a retar.ded position when inactive or without any instruction from the ecm. With sludge in the mix, it is almost always in 1 position. The OCV (oil control valve)has oil strainers that keep dirt out of the device, and once engine develops a sludge issue oil flow stops. Engine will not throw a rod, but timing setting become epileptic, or get stuck in a retar.ded position, making the engine very in efficient.

Pics below show what the OCV oil strainers will look like when engine has mild, sludge, and when it is clean.

So take out time and clean your OCV strainers, you will get better fuel mileage. wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
greenbackboogie:

Still available

This is one of the driver on the whatsapp group chat... this is motivation to all my uber / taxify drivers keep doing your thing.. Never give up ......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I will give this quick lecture on fuel consumption and sludge, how they relate.

Newer cars from 2002-date have variable valve timing systems, these systems work with oil flow/pressure to determine timing settings. You will notice most engine covers with inscriptions like VVTI IVTEC, CVVT etc... its all same technology every one just wants a special name tag.

Now here's the snag.

You buy a happy toks car, it's a sprinter.... 0-60 in 10secs ( tongue it's a bloody Corolla) 6months later it stops sprinting, 1 year later it's a log of wood and engine vibrates when ac is turned on, finds it difficult to climb hills and fuel consumption has almost doubled.

Now here's a bit of what happened (Nigerian 20w50 sludge context)

The timing settings are set to a retar.ded position when inactive or without any instruction from the ecm. With sludge in the mix, it is almost always in 1 position. The OCV (oil control valve)has oil strainers that keep dirt out of the device, and once engine develops a sludge issue oil flow stops. Engine will not throw a rod, but timing setting become epileptic, or get stuck in a retar.ded position, making the engine very in efficient.

Pics below show what the OCV oil strainers will look like when engine has mild, sludge, and when it is clean.

So take out time and clean your OCV strainers, you will get better fuel mileage. wink

Well according to my research... most car owners don't belife that sludge exists... one even told me that mobil 1 is mainly used for v6 , v8 and trucks.. I just weak sha... keep doing your thing oga ... you need to preach more about using full synethic oil ... it will save a lot of stories that touches the heart in the long way.... People don't realise that any high mileage cars need full synethic oil .... Well done sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chuwaa:

Am equally battling with my fuel consumption and really need help, before now, N1k of fuel which is 6.98l takes me 30miles or 48km(which is even high), now it has reduced to 25miles or 40liters. I have serviced nozzle twice and changed o2 sensor as indicated from scan to no avail.
abi its aging. I wonder too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
slamstanlee:
abi its aging. I wonder too

a 2003 toyota corrola produce 11th week of 2002 is already 15years old, and a sprinter when it lands.

Cars only age quicker in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Twilight2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.