Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4662682 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
0ubenji:
give the driver for 2k weekly remittance..he will stil use that car same way he is gonna do if you tell him 35k weekly.
No sane driver will meet double his remittance target by Wednesday and park your car to rest for the next 5days.

Sorry to burst your bubble, firstly, I'm sane; secondly, I would grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
julietromeo:

Payment dropped in the midnight. E hailing platforms have financial muscle oooo.
U have no idea d multi millions (if not billions) Taxify is raking in monthly. They have over 5000 cars working on their platform in Lagos state alone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Megadrop:
Uber since lastwk hasnt bn adding my toll fares to trip fares eachtym am entering lekki via any of the tolls leaving me to always keep complaining by doing a fare review. Is anyone else currently experiencing this same thing? Well u guys need to take a close look at trip fare breakdown to ensure that ur tolls are added.
Not only you Bro, I just noticed and had to review. Imagine with the small chops they won't add toll
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
brogxy:

How does the work go?
Requests get to your phone, accept the request, move to the pickup location, pick rider, start trip, get to the destination, end trip, then expect next request on your phone.
As you claimed they were busy composing, do they turn off their apps while composing stories?
Will they force requests into their phones.
Take a look at the tgiirl, he got good requests over the weekend. Does it mean he was just wasting his time during the week.
Don't mind them, just do what you can. I have met one of them like that, they don't go home. Besides some of them use to manipulate the fares plus other small small things they do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
brogxy:

How does the work go?
Requests get to your phone, accept the request, move to the pickup location, pick rider, start trip, get to the destination, end trip, then expect next request on your phone.
As you claimed they were busy composing, do they turn off their apps while composing stories?
Will they force requests into their phones.
Take a look at the tgiirl, he got good requests over the weekend. Does it mean he was just wasting his time during the week.
Don't mind them, just do what you can. I have met one of them like that, they don't go home. Besides some of them use to manipulate the fares plus other small small things they do.
One of them in their group one day said I should pay #5000 so he can teach me how they do it.
They can make you pay 1500 for a trip of 800
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ojaiyeola(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please how good is this castrol magnatec, who has used or using it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cooladex:
It's just contradicting. My 2 drivers have been on my neck for weeks now to reduce remmitance to 30k (camry 08) cos d business is not what it used to be and I keep seeing this scary figures.

Lolzz, scary figures truly. The truth is some people fortunately make it but that doesn't take away the fact that the job is now more competitive than it use to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pls House, am new to e-hailing. I am curruntly working out a HP deal with a friend. And am to be remitting 120k monthly. Pls i want to kniw before i fully enter this biz. Is it possible to work from 5.30am -10pm daily and have a net profit of like 220k monthly? Am not a greedy fellow, just want to put food on d table for my family and make dem comfortable. Pls kindly give me realistic advice. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tgiirl:

Don't conclude on what you don't know my bro.
Which area is inactive?. Its all about competition with all drivers
They are car owners they are always talking in such manner.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
stacyadams:
..I jst chek dem no add toll to some fares ..I no dey wait collect receipt for toll I don zoom off..uber say make I snap receipt.wetin I wan snap
Always wait to collect it, it will only take some seconds. It's for events like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joshculler:
Pls House, am new to e-hailing. I am curruntly working out a HP deal with a friend. And am to be remitting 120k monthly. Pls i want to kniw before i fully enter this biz. Is it possible to work from 5.30am -10pm daily and have a net profit of like 220k monthly? Am not a greedy fellow, just want to put food on d table for my family and make dem comfortable. Pls kindly give me realistic advice. Thanks
Yes you will, if it is that time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thanks alot boss.
brogxy:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2018
Clean toyota 2006 model available for rental , guarantor is needed
Deposit is an advantage.
Rental is 35k weekly no story .
Call 08033000893
Ajah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you use a kia!!

Yessah!!!

Ur head dey dia...man wey sabi... grin grin cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kayz05(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Enyinne:
Clean toyota 2006 model available for rental , guarantor is needed
Deposit is an advantage.
Rental is 35k weekly no story .
Call 08033000893
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

One of them in their group one day said I should pay #5000 so he can teach me how they do it.
It's not hard to do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

If you have previously bought any of the previous versions of the book, you don't have to purchase it again!
As usual, I am pushing the update to your email absolutely free of charge.
All you have to do is check your inbox in the morning. It's sure to be sitting there.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Joshculler:

Be careful what you sign sir. 220k per month is 55k per week, a car is a machine, there are parts that can fail without notice e.g Alternator, a/c, wipers, exhaust etc..... As log as it is not a brand new car failure rate exists and you will have to replace those parts to continue working. You will also need to Feed and and buy service the car with Good quality engine oil within those 4weeks.

A driver on this platform signed a 110k H.P deal with me and failed in payments the first month because he claimed he serviced the car with synthetic oil and changed toks shocks. So I have see it first hand.

I will advice you to do rental first, experience earnings first hand and see what is obtainable, pace your self, and put your self in a virtual H.P seat while on Rental E.G set aside money for servicing, and repairs. At the end of 3months you will not need to ask this question.

Good luck sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Hyundai elantra 2008 available for sale Toks price 1,850,000

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Kia cerato 2007 available for rental.

1.6liter engine

Requirement. 35k per week

Upfront payment Of 35k is mandatory.

Experience is not necessary. (We have noticed the newer drivers are now more effective)

Contact 08032370718

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dadaijboy: 5:57am On Aug 08, 2018
stacyadams:
..I jst chek dem no add toll to some fares ..I no dey wait collect receipt for toll I don zoom off..uber say make I snap receipt.wetin I wan snap

I learnt to always wait and collect dat Receipt, cos dats d last proof

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Kia cerato 2007 available for rental.

1.6liter engine

Requirement. 35k per week

Upfront payment Of 35k is mandatory.

Experience is not necessary. (We have noticed the newer drivers are now more effective)

Contact 08032370718

Lmao... Na true. Newer drivers are still hot and full of energy to impress that they are capable even if it takes them to work pass 10:30pm.

While experienced ones are like, we cannot come and kill ourselves naw. Lol... Naija sha;

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2018
brogxy:

just settle for 100k. There will be worst days, you might fall sick or get tired atimes. Your family might needs money too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GlobalrunsExp: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Olahevan:
just settle for 100k. There will be worst days, you might fall sick or get tired atimes. Your family might needs money too
I answered to the question that if he can make 220k net per month which is very possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by propaco: 6:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Question for Discussion:

Looking at the continual promo of Taxify on making 120k per week, in your own opinion and as a Partner/Driver, do you think it's possible to earn 120,000 in one week on both

Join us on this discussion at http:///prouberandtaxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2018
morning folks.pls avoid 3rdmainland bridge for now. it's on a lockdown diet.burning bus inward adekunle.alternative route advised.pls stay safe

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2018
brogxy:
Someone like me go back home to relax when I notice a day is not going well for me or I close for the day when I meet my target. I can't come and kill myself. Tomorrow is another day
Me too bro, me too, i like money buh I love my life beta

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

pls bro, no matter how tempting their schemes and antics may seem,don't be swayed.its dirty money �. KARMA has a way of short changing those type of people.they're never successful.
enjoy your honest sweat. YOU WILL SUCCEED.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2018
eherbal:
pls bro, no matter how tempting their schemes and antics may seem,don't be swayed.its dirty money �. KARMA has a way of short changing those type of people. they're never successful.
enjoy your honest sweat. YOU WILL SUCCEED.

sadly I have noticed this trait with almost every one who ever cheated me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
If you are a driver in abuja, contact me, I have an offline trip for you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ojaiyeola(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Morning peeps, please who uses or has used Castrol Magantec, how good is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.