Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725244 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Doublecheck:
You can be anything you want only on a faceless forum ma'. madam, olenu Gaan, you suppose dey do advert for mouth wash grin

Has she wronged you before? You seem to have things against her beyond this oil thing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:
The thread is very oily today.
The boses want to break the table by themselves this time. Oil war things.

Oil crashing like
grin grin
See gentlelife (but stubborn).. lolz. Even oil matter for this country na gbege. Anything that involve oil in this country no dey come easy brother. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
oluwaseunla:

You are the faceless one actually. I know her.
Seun speak for yourself, You know her fine. People here know me too. grin shikena.

Knowing her is not the issue it's her tall claims that is and trying to change narrative of surname from Adenuga to Adelu grin shame no let am leave the Google search result image for 5 seconds.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

You found another hole in our inventory. We don't have ATF for this car in stock! Have to add to next shipment.
make I deh disturb you from time to time or you'll put it in mind. I have be yearning for how to obtain a genuine one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Epphy:

Has she wronged you before? You seem to have things against her beyond this oil thing.
At all ooo, no mind me, I just didn't like the whole talk of taking food from ones table, and being so serious about it, it kept the saying "if men were God" ringing in my head.

We have always tolerated ourselves on this thread for someone to just jump in and start acting Godlike seemed far fetched to me.

My apologies for derailing this thread lemme go and be reading from hibernation as I have been doing since o

Madam radautoworks my apologies, No vex. Na play I dey, make police no come shake my gate abi na fence. grin

Abeg where is chillex I don miss that dude. Abi is he hawking black market for this oil war.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

I'm sure you will and if things continue the way they are, I WILL do it. I came in peace that's why we didn't do it before. I did not want to start price wars and put people out of business but this guy...

Chai! Carshopper is a prophet. Another player competing for ballon 'dor. Can't wait to pick the broken table. Lolz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
My old time fav... Caught a new bird...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Doublecheck:
Seun speak for yourself, You know her fine. People here know me too. grin shikena.

Knowing her is not the issue it's her tall claims that is and trying to change narrative of surname from Adenuga to Adelu grin shame no let am leave the Google search result image for 5 seconds.

A lot of your assertions are wrong though. But suit yourself. Have a nice day sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Obviously, you can't read. It's okay. I will help you. It's been repeated many times that it was 19k including filter, oil change, etc. It was also stated that if spammer didn't stop it would go below 10k. Does that help you now you foul-mouthed ape? ABI na you be dis dru23 lol?

Don't worry. You've gotten your 30 seconds of attention from
me today.

The 19k oil is it Mobil Synthetic and how much is the oil filter? I just dey curious that's all . And how much you sell your full synethic oil filter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
shollywendy1:

See gentlelife (but stubborn).. lolz. Even oil matter for this country na gbege. Anything that involve oil in this country no dey come easy brother. Lolz

Me I just still dey wait for oil crash self ...the Nigerian stock exchange never report anything yet..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Carshopper:
Please what is the difference between six and half a dozen
Six is fixed while half dozen fit get jara. Lolz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
omonla10:
U guys have turned this thread to a boring oil thread..the last 3 pages filled with oil oil oil.. Always look forward to reading updates from partners and drivers about their daily escapades.. Last drove on taxify around May due to my job but this thread ensures I never miss anything new. Or we create another thread to argue our oil ish

Dru23
Carshopper
And others

Abeg pipe down small.
so there's oil spillage on NL now.. cool
PMB & NNPC will not see this one oo grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tgiirl:
My fellow driver, how business under this hot sun. ...

This sun dey make my ac turn ordinary. Plus sleep dey catch me.

If ur earning by now, is still below 5k, I pity u. But God is on your side. U shall make it.

Non- driving partner, una dey enjoy o... I salute una.

While those who employ bad drivers not meeting up. Sorry o.

Fleet managers, I greet thee, as una be all time winner.

Uber & Taxify compy, una well done. Keep making all d huge amount daily. God dey

Drivers dey chill for one side as chillex dey chill with him goldberg. Lolz while partners are busy importing and crashing oil. Abeg oil bizness don take over thread. Me self wan dey import oil from shama-cheik or hurgada near the red sea for Egypt self.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:
Anyway Uber thread, sorry about the derailment.
We should be thanking u and other oiler on the thread that have been bringing our hope back to live in buying oil in a cheaper rare ooo.. we are loving the oil price crash, the oil boost with promo code as well as the dru23 analysis.
Aunty, me go personally vex oo if u no crash that price again oo ...lolz because u don give us hope already...lolz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
shollywendy1:

We should be thanking u and other oiler on the thread that have been bringing our hope back to live in buying oil in a cheaper rare ooo.. we are loving the oil price crash, the oil boost with promo code as well as the dru23 analysis.
Aunty, me go personally vex oo if u no crash that price again oo ...lolz because u don give us hope already...lolz

Lol. People have to eat. I'll do something everyone once in a while. There'll be a treat for you guys in October.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Lol. People have to eat. I'll do something everyone once in a while. There'll be a treat for you guys in October.
Yallah. " one two buckle my shoes, three four knock at the door. Rice and spoon section loading.......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Doublecheck:

Lol. Not shame, pity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oil Labeling explained:

The basics:
All oils are intended for an application and in general are not interchangeable. You would not for example put an Automatic Transmission Oil or a Gear Oil in your engine! It's important to know what the oil's intended purpose is...

Most oils today are "Multigrades", which simply means that the oil falls into 2 viscosity grades which also means that the oil should be the same liquid form at different temperatures.

ie. 10w-40

The W stands for winter, while 40 is thickness or lightness. The higher the number the thicker the oil.

For extremely cold areas the perfect oil would be 0W40

For hotter area, 10W40 is great.

I hope we learnt a little from this.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KINGZgreat: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
despi64:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment.

Interested drivers should send a mail or quote with his phone number.

I am interested 07019118243
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generalfag: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good day bosses in the house, please I need the opinion of the whole house on this.

Between Toyota Corolla 2007 and 2009 model which is better for ehailing?

Please lets all contribute with reasons.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammiejr(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Having gone through this thread.
All I can say is, na poverty dey do all of una. Whether you're based in the America's o or even Naija, poverty no get boundary.

Doublecheck needs to take a chill pill.
Dru, relax. You talk too much for someone who should appear to be exposed.

I came here to learn not to scroll through epistles.
P.S. - To all those mentioning GAZZ n @22lickers in one sentence, kindly borrow some sense and face your work as a driver to pay up your weekly remittance.
I don't know anyone personally on this forum but from what you spew...gosh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sintin: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please has anyone here had cause to make a claim via taxify cover? If yes what was the experience like as am considering doing a full comprehensive insurance via taxify cover. Just want to find out if that they are reliable when it comes to making claims.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Price Crash.

I will be crashing the price of engine oils sold specifically to this community.

I Have an endless supply of products and I'm currently offloading more that just came in.

discounts will be received only when Promo codes are used.

Original price of 5quart bottle 17,500. With promo code 15,500. original price of 1 quart extended performance 5,000 with promo code 3,800.

mobil1 advanced full synthetic 5W30 5quart Pack will now be sold for 15,500 Promo code GAZ-PLAY . mention promo code when you want to buy product.

Mobil1 extended performance 1 quart bottles will now be sold @ 3800 Promo code GAZ-LOVE mention promo code upon purchase to get it at this price.

promo codes will be changed weekly, so look out for the promo codes every week for new supply.

Products can be purchased and picked up from my workshop (Type gazzuzz Autos into Google map)

it can also be deliverd Via uber to any location in lagos at your cost.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
sammiejr:
Having gone through this thread.
All I can say is, na poverty dey do all of una. Whether you're based in the America's o or even Naija, poverty no get boundary.

Doublecheck needs to take a chill pill.
Dru, relax. You talk too much for someone who should appear to be exposed.

I came here to learn not to scroll through epistles.
P.S. - To all those mentioning GAZZ n @22lickers in one sentence, kindly borrow some sense and face your work as a driver to pay up your weekly remittance.
I don't know anyone personally on this forum but from what you spew...gosh
Who are you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
2003-2007 is best suited for ehailing.

generalfag:
Good day bosses in the house, please I need the opinion of the whole house on this.

Between Toyota Corolla 2007 and 2009 model which is better for ehailing?

Please lets all contribute with reasons.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Today is my birthday. smiley

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Aunty you never answer my question... the oil change that comes with free oil filter . The question I want ask what type of oil is it ? Please kindly get back to me...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 2:24am On Sep 05, 2018
ifyeez:
Today is my birthday. smiley

Better person. Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2018
jayooh:

This man, how you do am? Are u on lite or taxify? Are requests still bubbling?
I'm just returning to the streets, been off 2weeks

He has to be on lite!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2018
omonla10:
U guys have turned this thread to a boring oil thread..the last 3 pages filled with oil oil oil.. Always look forward to reading updates from partners and drivers about their daily escapades.. Last drove on taxify around May due to my job but this thread ensures I never miss anything new. Or we create another thread to argue our oil ish

Dru23
Carshopper
And others

Abeg pipe down small.

Pipe down ke... the battle has just began.
From Gaz-Play Gaz-Love., expect the mother of all crashes Gaz-Nuclear!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2018

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generalfag: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Dovehorizon:
2003-2007 is best suited for ehailing.

Thanks Bro, God Bless you real big.

Pls more contribution is needed house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.