Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Parenting Secrets By A Mother Of Five - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parenting Secrets By A Mother Of Five (743 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parenting Secrets By A Mother Of Five by dcngo: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2009
The Greatest Parenting Secret
in History Revealed by a
Mother of Five

Dear Mom and Dad,

It's not supposed to be a secret, so why is it? Just that somewhere in our world of high technology, higher learning and advanced science, it got lost in the shuffle.

Hi, my name is Martha Stevens

I'm a mother of five (3 girls 2 boys), all grown now with families of their own. And you know . . . everything I learned in the process of raising my kids came together with great clarity once they were grown and gone. It was easy to see what I should have done after it was over, but the time has passed, they've grown up and my job is done.

So, I sat down and wrote the book I wish I had when I was a young mother because if I'd known then what I know now . . . how much easier it would have been for me. Now I want to pass it on to you, to shorten your learning curve.

But please take a moment to get the information below. It's like no other parenting information you've read anywhere else.

This same testimony can be duplicated in your life, all you need is just order your copy today at:
http:///c2fgnf

(1) (Reply)

Church Marraige/registry Before Native Law It Is Right / Am Not Faithfull Pls Help: / 12 Years Marital Unrest Terminated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.