Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is It Fair To Allow Your Wife/husband Access To Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fair To Allow Your Wife/husband Access To Phone (623 Views)

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair To Allow Your Wife/husband Access To Phone by dgysoft(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Years back, phone has been a house hold item, but the introduction of mobiles have changed the way we use phones. Before anybody in the house can pick the telephone when a call enters unless on strict instruction or other wise by parents or boss. But can your spouse be allowed to pick your phone. Or rather what os the standard order for phone use. Do ur wife/husband have any right to access your phone. I need your opinion. Because my marriage is about crashing because of no phone use regulation in mobiles
Re: Is It Fair To Allow Your Wife/husband Access To Phone by Dyt(f): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Well
For people like me that don't have password
Free and fair
Just that an admirer might send in a msg while you reading
And that then depends on how you react
But for me
Every relationship I build TRUST, my very first assignment
And then I have this perfect picture of you in my head
Creating my perfect man

I have issues with people and passwords sha
Makes me feel they are not truthful
undecided
Re: Is It Fair To Allow Your Wife/husband Access To Phone by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you have nothing to hide there is nothing wrong.. If you always share how your day went with a lot of details you leave no room for suspicion. . And if your spouse is honest, he/she would do the same you are safe.. you can pick each others call. .. no seke

(1) (Reply)

Any Auchi Poly Student In The House / Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! / 청주키스방 마산키스방밤전 ᐓBAMWAR8。C0Mᐊ ▸ 일산키스방 옥이네

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.