Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report (25029 Views)

Fuel Scarcity : NNPC Releases 132 Million Litres Of Petrol / NNPC Monthly Oil And Gas Report: September 2015 / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Realdeals(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) have released their first monthly oil and gas report as promised by the new General Managing Director of the corporation Dr Ibe Kachikwu during a press briefing.

The report which is in PDF covers the activities of the corporation for the month of January to August. It showcases activities and financial transactions in the upstream, midstream and downstream sector.

The report shows increase in refining capacity of the nation refineries and also detail crude allocation to them. Other areas covered by the report includes

Crude Oil Lifting Values
Monthly Lifting Entitlement (Million Barrels)
Sales Revenue From PPMC Product Distribution Sales Volume
Gas Supply to Power plants & Generation
NNPC Group Revenue

Click To Download the Full NNPC Monthly Summary Report August 2015

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2015/10/09/nnpc-releases-first-monthly-oil-and-gas-report/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by mars123(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm impressed. really a good development.

#transparency.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Realdeals(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Snapshot

12 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Dannyset(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP don't be lazy joor! Take your time to help us analyse the snapshot and let us have a fill.
Most Nigerians would probably be praying for Deziani to get well soon by now if she was this open and transparent during her tenure.
Transparency and Accountability is PMB's(Minister of Petroleum) watchword.

32 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fellow NL'ders

Are you seeing what I am seeing....if we continue at this rate I predict that we shall hit 70bn dollars of crude sales by 31 December 2015.

Sai Buhari..keeping to campaign promises since May 29, 2015.

Jonathan sef sad

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Pavore9: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
A good development, open to analysis.

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by DMerciful(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
When will they leave our oil alone? undecided

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by gwales: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is the change we are yearning for.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by kokoA(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is accountability..

23 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by WETINUSABI: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
PDP is a party of bastardss...quote me anywhere.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by mars123(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
WETINUSABI:
PDP is a party of bastardss...quote me anywhere.
PDP is dead and gone to its grave, uhmn-ha gone to its grave.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Hemah(f): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is good.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by dekdek: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yet fools will claim that they are yet to see change.
Hopeless eediots.

80 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by akom0908(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Singingbae(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Even though is altered? I don't fall

Politicians are robbers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by tuniski: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2015
dekdek:
Yet fools will claim that they are yet to see change.
Hopeless eediots.
so publishing report is now new to u abi. Well, I like this as it ensure more accountability like the monthly publication of states allocation under GEJ. However, publication of report is not same as delivering democracy dividends to citizens. How will this create jobs and stem unemployment that has been on the rise? It is showmanship at best. Telling how u get and spend money is good but, the greater good is creating and expanding opportunies for economic active agents to prosper. Sai baba. Remains clueless on this till this day! U can Quote me .
By the way use of foul language don't deliver good message. Be guided.

31 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Transparency is gradually coming into the system. There is hope for my country.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by dekdek: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2015
tuniski:
so publishing report is now new to u abi. Well, I like this as it ensure more accountability like the monthly publication of states allocation under GEJ.

Actually it's new to the entire nation. It's plain foolish to be comparing publication of our main source of income to what was distributed to states. There is a big wide difference there and ur effort in belittling this achievement suggest to me that u Av a problem.

[s]
However, publication of report is not same as delivering democracy dividends to citizens. How will this create jobs and stem unemployment that has been on the rise? It is showmanship at best. Telling how u get and spend money is good but, the greater good is creating and expanding opportunies for economic active agents to prosper. Sai baba. Remains clueless on this till this day! U can Quote me .
By the way use of foul language don't deliver good message. Be guided.[/s]

Bunkum. Open another thread and rant as much as u can for this issue u raised. It has nothing to do with the core purpose why this thread was created. Be guided.

43 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by dekdek: 12:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Singingbae:
Even though is altered? I don't fall

Politicians are robbers

U Av made an allegation, can u kindly publish the original copy. With this, all will know that u aren't foolish.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Singingbae(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2015
dekdek:

U Av made an allegation, can u kindly publish the original copy. With this, all will know that u aren't foolish.
Baba mi, will u open a thread for it next month.... Didn't GEJ did the same at some time, even for the ministry of finance but at the end ........ You knw nw

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by dekdek: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Singingbae:

Baba mi, will u open a thread for it next month.... Didn't GEJ did the same at some time, even for the ministry of finance but at the end ........ You knw nw

Sorry to burst ur bubble. Jonah-daft never for once published this.

39 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by obailala(m): 12:48am On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
When will they leave our oil alone? undecided
Crooks from all works of life, from all tribes, from all political affiliations and from all religions are plundering the nation, but some imbeciles keep saying 'leave them alone' because their tiny brains always believes that arresting these crooks means indirectly attacking their region.

18 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Jorussia(m): 1:39am On Oct 10, 2015
It is a shame and very unfortunate that PDP and its supporters, have decided to deceitfully rubbish any laudable thing this govt brings out.This is not how to play opposition politics,at least APC commended GEJ and adesina for their efforts to transform agriculture sector.

23 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by drauj(m): 1:45am On Oct 10, 2015
My faithful God brought PMB to rescue Nigeria.

Long live PMB/PYO

Long live the FRN

As for the wailers, repent or else the Lagoon is ever-accommodating. Useless idiots.

21 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2015
I am so delighted with this noble development because it is long overdue and it is the right path to take.

I was insulted by some e-touts here on NL a week ago on a thread were i proposed that the FGN should publish all NNPC transactions right from the month it assumed governance since these information's will not only put a stop to the endemic secrecy in NNPC and its transactions but it will also enable an objective assessment of the petroleum sector so far under this administration.

I was called a wailer from diaspora, i was labeled dumb for making such a proposition and that i can wail till thy kingdom come and that the FGN of Nigeria will not publish such transactions but i have been vindicated.

Despite being a strong and objective critic of this APC government, I make bold to say that I am glad with this positive development and deserves commendation for this noble deed and every objective minded being must applaud this development.

I'm gonna drop the link for all to see that there are those that just come here primarily to insult anyone with an opposing view even when they don't understand the subject in discuss and how objective you are with your views, they just insult you without adding any value to the discussion yet they flaunt their ignorance with pride and vigor.

This is the links to my direct encounter with some e-pathetic fellas on this same, my proposition and their various responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/1#38370740
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/2#38371010
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/2#38371404
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/2#38371977
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/3#38373712
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/3#38375288
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/3#38375877
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/4#38376564
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/4#38376971
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/4#38377108
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/5#38377456
https://www.nairaland.com/2623913/nigerias-daily-fuel-subsidy-falls/5#38379941

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Singingbae(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2015
dekdek:

Sorry to burst ur bubble. Jonah-daft never for once published this.
Common sense told me 'I should let sleeping dog lies'!!!!
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by shaqhead: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Singingbae:

Son its in black and white, there is no dog here that u shd let lie..rather it is you that shd stop toying with blatant lies!

This is a good step for transparency and accountability because we can put behind us the whole cult-like secrecy that surrounded the NNPC-where revenue derivations and consumption were mostly speculative. With this documents we can analyse and question in concrete terms the activities of the NNPC!

Sai baba
Weldone Kachikwu

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by blackmantis: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Singingbae:

Hmmmm "lies" ok grin

12 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2015
mars123:
PDP is dead and gone to its grave, uhmn-ha gone to its grave.
we planted a wailing tree over the grave, uhmn-ha over the grave

18 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by sammyj: 3:00am On Oct 10, 2015
You are the lazy one. Assist the OP do the needful if you care !!! grin grin cheesy
Dannyset:
OP don't be lazy joor! Take your time to help us analyse the snapshot and let us have a fill.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by ANBAKO: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2015
This is what is lacking in Government : Transparency, sincerity and accountability!!!

Kudos!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun / Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.