Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity (4881 Views)

Bible Approves Islam As The Divine Religion / Islam As The Religion Of Violence / "the Truth About The 12 Imams In Islam As Foretold By The Prophet Muhammad (sa)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by todak(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2009
@Olabowale

Hmmmmm, good but not impressed, like i have stated from the first post, do not give me cooked up stories, give me quranic references of a vivid impossible miracle. not stoping of stone form going with him to heaven, tell me when did a stone began stop the effect of gravity on it. tell me, he healed a sickman, he commanded something and it was so, not like the surah rome you said, it was easy to predict, cos every one know greater power, men, was with rome than persia, so, tell me he prophesied about the end of times and others. not mouth watery and a stone throw type of talk that can carelessly fall out of a man's lips,
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by olabowale(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2009
@Todak: The stone miracle is still there for you to see. I gave you location to witness or disproof it. The Romans defeating the Persians in the time frame that the Quran stated is etched in human history.

But wait, while no one ever recorded the condition of the body/remain of the "drowned" Pharaoh (search your Bible; new and old testaments and "in between"wink, the Quran spoke about the recovery of his body! In complete fulfilment of the Quranic verse, the body was "discovered" completely intact, later, on a hill nicknamed Jabaal (hill/mountain) of Firawn (Pharaoh). Today this same body is the most viewed "mummy" on earth.

Allah says of this body that it is a sign for "future" generations. I submit that body will not completely "decay/desentigrate", until the last human generation are born! But Allah knows best. But Allah says in Surah Kahf stated that only people that He gave knowledge (few) knew the number of those in the cafe, since many numbers as possible answer by those who doubt, were given. But Allah stopped at number 8. The answer is number 8.

Muhammad (AS) stated that when Allah loves a believer, He gives him "knowledge."

Finally, it is only the miracle of Muhammad (AS), the Quran that remains pure, amongst all the major books: Taurah of Moses (AS) have been polluted. The Psalm of David (AS) is also suffering the same fate, in textural content and usage. The Injil of Jesus son of Mary (AS), also did not escape the same calamity. Allah did not safeguard these books, but only that of the last Prophet (Muhammad), the Quran.

The Quran affects the heart more than any book on earth. At least the hearts of believers and those who care to read it through and reflect upon it. Now, Masjid Haram in Makka, Al Nawawi in Madina are two mosques Muhammad participated in their buildings. They still remain, now over 1400 years. Now tell me which Synagogue/Temple did Moses build? Which church did Jesus build or pray in? Show me from the Old testament and the New testaments, where the two men of "God" directly instructed what the Jews and/or the Christians are doing today? Something. Say 1% of what they do today. I wanna read where Moses told the "Jews; wrong name" to knock their faces towards the "wailing wall". I wanna see where Jesus said that the Christians should assemble in the "Church", especially when he was reported to have "prayed" in the "Temple". Show me, because am thirsting for knowledge. I want to read it.

And in the Quran, the mosque now known as Masjid Aqsa in Jerusalem was also predicted. The expansion of Islam to cover the whole of Arabia and even beyond it (Iran, Afghanistan Persian lands) was pedicted. Muhammad (AS) is the only prophet in his own time that was "proclaimed" in the Book given to him as the Messenger and Prophet to all peoples; the whole world, not just the arabian people.

Muhammad spoke about the stages of development of human embrayo! Today, the "Complete" knowledge on this subject is not "reached", yet, since many things will still be discovered by future generations. The reason that Quran is consistence and not changing, even though the muslims are for the most part switching to fit there "human masters" because most of us are now abdollars.

When you have your heart opened to "knowledge", am sure you will find the Quran. And Muhammad's miracles are still on going. Muslims the world over are giving him "Salaam", only to benefit them; read Surah Azhab (the Confederates) to find it.

Oh. Muhammad predicted the defeat of the Makkans before the Battle of Badr began. He specifically stated those who will die and on what spot on the battlefield. Abu Jahal (Umar Abu Sham) died exactly as he, Muhammad (AS) stated. He said that Umar bin Khattab and Ali bin Abi Talib (RA) shall be murdered after his death. They were in the exact way. Ali bin Abu Talib got to where his Prophet predicted that his life will end, he smelled the air, and take a handful of the sand, and knew that he will soon died!

He didn't run off like some "followers" of previous prophets (AS). Please read the Bible, again! And when Ali was being murdered, he shouted; By the Lord of the Kaaba, I am victorious! Please take note that Makka was already opened, and there was not a single "idol" of the Makkan Idolators in or around Kaaba or even the city!

Its interesting to point out to you, that the Christian's of USA at least are now so interested in that word; Idol. Today there is a program on FOX called "American Idol". I guess the worshippers of Jesus son of Mary adore the word or idea of "Idol!"

Just a side show, in the fashion of "sideshow Bob" of the Simpsons, I heard a christian telling some folk to read and use "Psalm" of David to cure or better his/her present condition. The same David that the people called adulterer, killer and blood thirsty. I said to myself; Is Jesus' New Testament not enough? Why going back to use the materials of "David" who they spoke very badly about? Is there a statement from Jesus son of Mary to refer to the Old testament and Psalm, since the Old Covenant is dead and the New Covenant of Jesus is whats in play? Why not the "New Testament" enough, with the new covenant? I though Jesus is enough to save!
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2009
@olabowale
Am so happy you are back now because everyone wants you back on ISLAM section,hope to see more of you, am a new convert from the BOOK.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Tudor3(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2009
There she goes again. . . . . . .
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 21, 2009
@tudor
whats your problem man?
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by babs787(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2009
@olabowale
Am so happy you are back now because everyone wants you back on ISLAM section,hope to see more of you, am a new convert from the BOOK.

He is our Imam cheesy
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 21, 2009
@Babs787
i do really appreciate your effort too sir, i would like to have your email address again because i misplaced it,you guys are really trying, welldone sir, my email is titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk, thanks ASAP pls.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2009
@Babs
i take you to be the SAUDANA, SALAM.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by babs787(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2009
@Uplawal

@Babs787
i do really appreciate your effort too sir, i would like to have your email address again because i misplaced it,you guys are really trying, welldone sir, my email is titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk, thanks ASAP pls.

Salam my dear sister

You and myself started from the same religion (Christianity) and I have even posted my journey to Islam in some threads. So my email address with humility, respect cheesy is
tundebabs787@yahoo.com

Let me read from you Ma'am and you are free to ask me questions concerning any faith and Allah would assist us. I would send mail that would equip you with all you need to know about Islam and others

@Babs
i take you to be the SAUDANA, SALAM.

My head swell ooo cheesy cheesy. Appreciation goes to my knowledgeable brothers in the likes of Olabowale, Mustay, Frizy, Belloti, Lagosboy, Littleb, Bilms, Abuzola, Subzeero, etc and my sisters: Mukina, Zayhal, Ayinba, Dominique, Arramyjay etc. They have been my support and have learnt lots about Islam from them and I have never for one day regretted turning to Islam.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2009
@Babs i want you on yahoo now pls
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 1:46am On May 22, 2009
Every one knows that d xtrianity testimony is flawed, fake and unverifiable, at times with occultic power
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 1:49am On May 22, 2009
Our is real and undeniable xcept hypocrate: in ikeja lagos nigeria, a tree was discovered with unique arabic writting
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by sosisi(f): 1:51am On May 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Every one knows that d xtrianity testimony is flawed, fake and unverifiable, at times with occultic power

do you always need Christianity to validate Islam?
Una no get shame

Abuzola:

Our is real and undeniable xcept hypocrate: in ikeja lagos nigeria, a tree was discovered with unique arabic writting

and there's a cow on you tube calling allah
check it out.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2009
The tree has hnscription of THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by sosisi(f): 1:55am On May 22, 2009
Abuzola:

The tree has hnscription of THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER

I told you there's a live nama on youtube calling allah like no man's business.
and a baby that cries in allah
let me post it

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okazbOSMKSQ&hl=en&fs=1"><[/flash]
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 1:56am On May 22, 2009
Express newspaper in uk 1997 said a tomato was discovered in hudderfield of England,
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by sosisi(f): 1:59am On May 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Express newspaper in uk 1997 said a tomato was discovered in hudderfield of England,

and a fish also had allah on it.
there's allah everywhere you can imagine grin grin
I also hear the virgin Mary has appeared on stained glass windows in every continent.
There was one in Washington DC the other day
she may have also been muttering allah under her breath
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 2:00am On May 22, 2009
With d word There is no god but ALLAH and Muhammad is his messenger in d veins of each segment
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 2:11am On May 22, 2009
In popenguine, home to largest catholic in senegal a fish was caught with d word NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD MESSENGER
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 2:15am On May 22, 2009
Among the miracles the prophet of islam did are: prohesizing d next person to die afta him which was fatima
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 2:19am On May 22, 2009
A Jew gave d prophet d poison meat and the meat talked to d prophet that it was poison
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 2:30am On May 22, 2009
He prayed for his uncle son abdullah ibn abbas for knowledge and he was d best in Quran even d sahabs come to him
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 2:32am On May 22, 2009
He healed the blind, deaf and dumb, even the dead was raised and testified to him
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 10:44am On May 22, 2009
First and foremost, I don't need any miracle to prove the authenticity of Islam, just as you can hardly judge a religion by its people. In ascertaining the authenticity of a religion, you look at the origin and the message. Islam is the only religion that is not named after a personality or any other object of worship. But this is not an issue being discussed on this thread.

Anytime I see those Christian and some deviant Muslim miracle mongers displaying their deceit called miracles, I just laugh. Is miracle that cheap? I wonder how people fall for those cheap deceit. These pastors and deviant alfa have been exposed several times. We read almost daily in papers how they are caught with rituals,how their 'arrangee' miracles are exposed, but it still amazes me seeing people rush fall victims of these deceit. The truth is the so called miracle mongers employ an agent of shaytan called Jinn, and some others are mere open manipulations of logic and fact.

Miracles truly exist, and Olabowale and others have explained here the miracles of the Qur'an. In the present day, miracle is still very possible, and in fact it happens, but it is not as cheap as anybody just laying claim to one.

On testimony, there is nothing wrong in relaying a miraculous experience so that other Muslims can also increase their trust in Allah, but open staging and fixing date, time etc, making it a special programme, is highly discouraged, because it could lead to another thing. Some people may start coming up with fabrications.

I have narrated here on NL several times, how recitation of Quranic verses cured a known person afflicted by Jinn. I witnessed it and tears came out of my eyes as I saw the power of Qur'an live. The jinn was talking from the person's mouth. An atheist Nairalander, Bindex, also confessed to witnessing one in Kano in one topic sometime ago. A Christian nairalander, but now having strong love for Islam,(I think the username is owl or something)in one topic, also narrated how ayatul kursiyyu(Q2:255) also miraculously helped him in warding off a jinn that was disturbing him in his house in Manchester. These are current day miracles, beyond science, but we Muslims don't go around publicizing it in the name of open testimonies, lest it becomes abused and some people come with fabrications. We only say it if need be.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by babs787(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2009
@Uplawal

@Babs i want you on yahoo now pls

Where r u?
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2009
am in uk but probably will chat with you tommorow
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Nobody: 12:01am On May 23, 2009
Abuzola:

He healed the blind, deaf and dumb, even the dead was raised and testified to him

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin you're not talking about Mohammad now right?
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by littleb(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2009
@todak,
I think your impression needed to be corrected what you claimed perceived as sharia:

if you were set up to be in possesion of what is not your, your will also be amputated, for the fact that the object was in your possesion, ignoring the fact that you are not a thief, hmmm, that is a good islamic propanganda,

Which clearly shows you lack knowledge about laws. Even, in common laws, if the investigation proves you a criminal, you will be penalized, and that is how it is in any law. The final judgement is always left to God.
Now, tell me which aspect and in which case does sharia amputate? In Nigeria for example, in several situation where just a civic thief could lose his life upon stealing to feed himself, reverse is the case of sharia because there is no job for majority. Thereby, such thief is provided with job and or enlisted to be provided all he needs to feed himslef and his family.

You live right there in the north, you should tell me more, like i said, tens of people are awaiting amputation, and so it is cos you given it a kind of quranic and hadithal backup, so do not be tense up,
I asked you where are the tens are awaiting amputation and what are thier offences? You don't need to project what you have little or no knowledge about. Have you ever witness any trial on Sharia, even I doubted it if you have experience it any in common law. A society like Nigeria still have sharia as optional, even in the North, not totally compulsory on everybody. Even, some christians prefer to be judge with sharia law because of many opportunities which I have witness severally.

Like making your fellow man an amputee and making him a beggar in the south, come see them plenty for south begging for alms, kai na wetin sharia don tun them to,

Which shows you are a liar, a propangdist to be precised? You never travel out of your base to know the reasons you have plenty beggers amongst the northern people. It is very clear you are a proxy believer, never mind you can easily be brainwashed with miracles. I needed not to derailed the thread. If you need details on sharia, there exist a sharia thread, come on and present your case and you will be properly fetched.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by littleb(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2009
@todak
You see it as advertisment, but it is not,  the bible says in Mark 16: 15-18

" 1And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Jesus performed miracles and he has given us power to do so. Where is muhammad's miracle?

vs

Math 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
Behold, I have told you beforehand.
If therefore they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the wilderness; go not forth: Behold, he is in the inner chambers; believe [it] not.

Jesus never advertise miracles with testimonies or assembled people for miracle fellowship. He was just moving from one place to another preaching and miracles just hapening. It is differ from what you people are projecting in the end time. since you cant differentiate between fake miracles and original and the your reality percentage is weightless. On what account will it be if many have been decieved with such miracle pastors since thier miracles is centerred on peoples problems. Divine prophets performs miracles based on contemporary believe of their people and not only on peoples problems.

You say. but i will say, it is an arsenal used by the devil to divert the attention of those seeking for shortcut miracles,  so it is not a criteria for judging christians,  we only need to be careful,  the way we search for miracles, all that is needed is Faith, coupled with prayer and Fasting,  "ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be open" but this applies to people who are doing the will of God and can only work for them,

Your carefull methodology is a very weak one, Jesus never called you to search for miracles. And that is the essence of the above biblical verse. And that is why many have been mislead and brainwashed with miracles. Miracles happened to prophet Abraham when he was throwned into fire, which is a proof of his prophethood. Miracle happened to Job after his people taught he could not be cured from his illness. Prophet moses performed miracle by turning his stick to snake which shaken all pharao's sorcerers, thereby establishes the proof of his prophethood. Likewise, prophet Muhammad brought Quran which is miraculous to arab peoets and orators and performed miracle by spliting the moon as a request from people of Mecca to establish the proof of his prophethood. Islam gives the right guidance for muslims not to search for miracles as a solution to thier problems. If solution comes after prayer, then gives thank to God, and it doesn't resulted to any testimony adverts or publicing it. However, prayer should not be seen as an alternative to medical treatment or the absolute solution to all problems rather something to coroborate it.

From what you asked me to digest, which i did, i will need your source to be specific on Enoch Adeboye, David Oyedepo, Matthew Ashimolowo as it were, concerning T.B Joshua and the kenyan Arcbishop,  and if unable,  i think they need to get facts before they give it to the public or God will deal mercilessly with them,  As far as i am concern, the foundation of the Lord standeth sure; and the Lord knows those who are his.
Go on,  You need a brain surgeon to remove the islamic fluid in your head to be able to get things clear in christiandom,  na waoooooooooo after your brother babs will be claiming to know the bible, , well you are yet to answer my question, tell me the miracle muhammad did that made him a prophet,  with quranic  references,

Thanks for your analysis, and mind you, brain surgeon will never work on me coz Islam in me is natural not brainwash. Now,your analysis shows you have trust in some pastors and not in others, which means you need more researches in your Christendom before Islam.

Moreover, there are miracles everywhere differ from what you and your pastors are projecting as miracles. Generally, for you to wakeup breathing eachday is a miracle; for you to escape death in a fatal accident is a miracle; for a pregnant woman to deliver safely is a miracle;for you to suddenly secured a job after 10 years of graduation amongst 1000 applicants is a miracle; for a woman to conceived after several years of marriage is a miracle and so on. There is no substantiated evidence that if you have not prayed or pastor pray for you, the same occurrence wouldn't have happened. The advertisement would start coming in when the pastors called you for public testimony or publicizing what has happened to you through him. To great miracles which are mostly advocated, as u've said in your first post; quoted:

"Well, I mean tetimonies like rasing the dead, making the blind see, making the lame work, like a AIDS patience"

Which are most commonly performed by those miracles pastors you are not absolutely sure of thier deeds or thier source. Likewise, you shot yourself in the foot from your statement; quoted:

"MIRACLES ARE TRUE, though not all are true, "

which if I have to base my judgement on this, supported with the bible verse; quoted:
"If therefore they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the wilderness; go not forth: Behold, he is in the inner chambers; believe [it] not."

Is it not saver to be just a true believer and empowering oneself with prayer and divine books towards fulfilling of ones needs rather than being a miracle slave out of lack of self esteem, perceived unworthiness and powerless by believing to seek for solution from one pastors which his source of power is hidden or stage manage miracles to gain followerships and wealth.

In Islam, there is a clear guidance which has no contradictions or ambiguity; Allah and His prophet made us understood that any miracles that had happened or is happening is a sign from Almighty God. Not necessarily the miracles that happen to us as human being but also whatever arround us. And as an evidence from natures, you see some creatures with Allah's name inscribed on them naturally. Also, Islam has some recommended prayer and fasting which has spiritual solutions to peculiar problems. If done as prescribed and the solution is achieved, Allah is glorify, and that shouldn't resulted to publicity by given testimony. But if otherwise, you still praise God; from Him will come and to Him is our returned. 
Moreover, there is no prophetic consultation in Islam. That is, a Muslim shouldn't consult someone to know his future. If someone experience a sign from his dream and it pass, there shouldn't be publication either that Allah has given him the power of unknown. And if someone claimed and advertise being a prophet with the knowledge of unknown or the power to perform miracles, Islam refers him as a liar. And that is the truth which came to my mind when those miracles pastors started televising miracles until NBC ban them.

In the present generation, Muslims believes the divine message is already completed which is enough for those who is ready to serve God, one does not need to experience one miracle or the other for you to have faith in God. There will be no prophet like Abraham,Jesus,Moses and Muhammad again, except the 2nd coming of Jesus. And that is the message of Islam which is clearly stated in Quran and Hadith.
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by todak(m): 3:14am On May 26, 2009
What a waist of time, is that the answer to my question babs, and the rest of you slaves, give me quranic references, you people are only waisting your time here if you did not give me the back up i asked,

and as for you littleb, you quoted matt 24:24 to counter, well, one of the false prophets it was refering to was Muhammad, and some false pastors we see today.

and as for Uplawal
the bible says "woe onto him that layeth hand on a work and look back", you have looked back, it will be worse for those who know him and turn back. you may ahve oyur personal reason, but you have forgotten, that "Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith". when you leave him, you are giving the devil chance to take over. i paray God will open your eyes to see and know what the truth is.jesus said "i am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the father, except by me"
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by Abuzola(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2009
u should be sorry for urself than for anybody, who is christ? d bible say a prophet to son and later to god, wat a bible
Re: Do We Have Testimonies In Islam As We Do Have In Xtianity by todak(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2009
It is also a sorry case for allah not being able to do his maths right allahs maths is 2+2+4=6, the diety, sonship and human nature of Jesus can not be understood with the islamic medula oblongata you are carring in that filty brain of yours. The Jesus you know is a prophet, good and fine, afterall he was far better than muhammad in all he did, in acts, miracles, speech and others compared to muhammad.goon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Music In Islam / Laughable Hadiths: When Muhammad Became A Comedian / Is Mohammed A Prohphet Sent By Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.