Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? (2155 Views)

What's Your Favourite Yanni Songs / MUSIC: New Single, Abrakadabra By Masterpiece (free Download) / Another Masterpiece Of Allpepole: My Video Cutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Greece Born Yiànnis
Hryssomàllis {Popularly referred to as YANNI}, is a popular composer, keyboardist, pianist,
and music producer.

I admire His works and I Am in Fact, One of his biggest fans. {It will be a dream come true to attend his upcoming Show at the pyramids, in Giza}.

Due to his mixture of jazz, classical, soft rock , and
world music, He has a collection of Amazing music that is used globally, ranging from radio commercials to sports.

Amongst his numerous masterpiece, I'll single out FOUR that I So much Love. So In no particular order, my favorites are:

Deliverance; Album: Tribute, 1997!!!

Nightingale; Album: Tribute, 1997!!!

Santorini; Album: Keys To Imagination, 1986!!!

Within Attraction; Album: Out Of Silence, 1987!!!

Feel Free To Add Yours!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Adrenaline123(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Yanni the jazz master one of my musical mentor. A fan too.

Well I have favorite songs of his but I cant categorically give their respective album to which they are contained.

1. slept away
2. marching season
3. Santorini
4. renegade
5. Aria
6. A night to remember.

These are my best. Aspiring to play the keyboard one day like him.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Adrenaline123:
Yanni the jazz master one of my musical mentor. A fan too.

Well I have favorite songs of his but I cant categorically give their respective album to which they are contained.

1. slept away
2. marching season
3. Santorini
4. renegade
5. Aria
6. A night to remember.

These are my best. Aspiring to play the keyboard one day like him.
Yea Bro, I pray your aspirations come true.

Yanni is simply a phenomenom, singling out a few of his music is like doing great injustice to the rest.

Marching Season is wonderful.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Adrenaline123(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Yea Bro, I pray your aspirations come true.

Yanni is simply a phenomenom, singling out a few of his music is like doing great injustice to the rest.

Marching Season is wonderful.

Very true. The man is just a legend.
I don't know if it happens to you, some of my friends find it weird seeing me play Yanni songs or songs of jazz genre. They ask me how I enjoy songs mostly composed with only instrumentals.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Adrenaline123:

I don't know if it happens to you, some of my friends find it weird seeing me play Yanni songs or songs of jazz genre. They ask me how I enjoy songs mostly composed with only instrumentals.
On the contrary, most of my friends enjoy Jazz {Probably because of my influence}. Though some find it weird, they would rather prefer listening to Davido and Wizkid!!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Adrenaline123(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
rexkexmilan:
On the contrary, most of my friends enjoy Jazz {Probably because of my influence}. Though some find it weird, they would rather prefer listening to Davido and Wizkid!!!

Yeah. well different views from different folks.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Adrenaline123:

This is something I've realized too. Try as I may, the human voice always sounds ten times better than instruments.
I admit I like yanni but I've only purchased two of his albums so can't pick a favourite. I'd always pick enya, mediaeval baebes or deep forest anyday over his music since those're mostly vocal-centric.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Masterpiece From Yanni? by Adrenaline123(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
charix:

This is something I've realized too. Try as I may, the human voice always sounds ten times better than instruments.
I admit I like yanni but I've only purchased two of his albums so can't pick a favourite. I'd always pick enya, mediaeval baebes or deep forest anyday over his music since those're mostly vocal-centric.

Well for me I will always get my interest mainly on the intruments. I agree the human voice makes it more unique but it has limits in terms of rising to pitches and changing of tones which makes listining cooler.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:- 8 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / Alphabet Song Game: / Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage - Romantic [official Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.