Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others (25364 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by pkang: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
dekdek:

Provision of developmental infrastructures to the people which should be the primary concern of those govering to the governed.

Mention them please.
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dekdek: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
pkang:

Mention them please.

Please Google Amaechis achievement on nairaland and u will be amazed. Can't continue to repeat myself for lazy folks. Even his opponents down here in Ph can't ignore the fact that in terms if infrastructures, amaechi had no rival. Do ur home work first. Not on nairaland to spoon feed u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dekdek: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2015
tomakint:

U need deliverance.

Tomafool my pet. I told u that I will have the last laugh on this Amaechi tori didn't I? When this happens, and it will , am coming for ur neck grin U and Truckpusher Drugpusher won't be spared my wrath. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by Truckpusher(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2015
dekdek:

Tomafool my pet. I told u that I will have the last laugh on this Amaechi tori didn't I? When this happens, and it will , am coming for ur neck grin U and Truckpusher Drugpusher won't be spared my wrath. grin
When was the last time you did a malaria test? grin
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dekdek: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

At Dline yesterday grin grin grin and i was properly cleared.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by Truckpusher(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2015
dekdek:

At Dline yesterday grin grin grin and i was properly cleared.
Buhahahaha grin grin
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dekdek: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha grin grin

Yes nau, u want the name of the hospital at Dline? It may aid ur endless search u know. grin
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by tomakint: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
dekdek:

Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by tomakint: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Truckkie, the question you for ask am na 'when was the last time he did a Typhoid Fever Test' trust me, this is Typhoid manifestation at work grin grin I never knew Demdem a.k.a dekdek is this funny grin more reason I couldn't type to reply him but just drop that gif to react to his post to me grin cheesy

Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by free13: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2015
A criminal...... Being nominated as a minister. lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2015
tomakint:

Truckkie, the question you for ask am na 'when was the last time he did a Typhoid Fever Test' trust me, this is Typhoid manifestation at work grin grin I never knew Demdem a.k.a dekdek is this funny grin more reason I couldn't type to reply him but just drop that gif to react to his post to me grin cheesy
Yeah, I knew he's a clown but I didn't know that he's so good at it. grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by tomakint: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
free13:
A criminal...... Being nominated as a minister. lipsrsealed
Welcome to the world of dekdek......grin cheesy who is an errand boy to Amaechi
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dekdek: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2015
tomakint:

Truckpusher:
Yeah, I knew he's a clown but I didn't know that he's so good at it. grin grin grin

Fools parade. grin
Reality already setting in. grin
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dekdek: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
tomakint:

Welcome to the world of dekdek......grin cheesy who is an errand boy to Amaechi

Tomafool, he is a criminal because u and ur pdp co fools said so right? grin
Eediots, go to court. grin
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by Rushdiesel: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, did I strike a nerve anywhere? grin
dekdek:

[b]Fool, did I strike a nerve anywhere?
grin
[/b]
dekdek:

Fool, did I strike a nerve anywhere? grin
yes you did bleeped up a nerve,.. Yours dumb prick!
Re: Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others by dosk: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2017
dekdek:

Fool, how did the best Rivers governor in her history kill the state? U sound like another hopeless wike thug who has refused to put his brain to work. Gullible eediot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I4XPByiEAZE

I was about to school the PDP ToutED thug, but u hv done d needful and I thank you,
In the history of Rivers State every thing you See as meaningful development in the state is SPIFF AND AMAECHI. Go learn
And let me tell you more of Wike. Developments
1. Sunghai farms abandoned
2. Buguma Fisheries collapsed
3. RSSDA that sent thousand abroad on scholarships Disbanded
4. Student on scholarships abroad repatriated
5. No free medicals, no free Education which Amaechi Gave
6. TAMRIV replaced with agboro/ touts

I don Taya.. to school u. We will KontiNu next class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna / Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.