Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death (1441 Views)

Ladies Pour Water On UNIBEN Final Year Student / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by JOOHEL: 4:25am On Oct 10, 2015
The fire outbreak which happened @ about 3:48pm
today,burnt lots of belongings and documents of the
occupants of room 204 hall 1 block A.
As at when the fire broke out a female final year agric
student who just returned from submitting her project
after the stress of the day, took her bath and slept off,
she slept really deep that she didn't even hear people
screaming or shouting that the room was on fire,she
was inside the room on her bed sleeping not knowing
that fire has engulfed her room , it took the school fire
service about 10mins to get to the room,as she was
still sleeping,she said it was the sound of the siren
from the fire service vehicle that woke her up,she woke
up all she saw was fire,bt she was lucky to have been
able to escape out
She came out some part of her body swollen especially
her hand,she was crying and thanking God she wasn't
burnt by the fire.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained but eye
witness say they heard a loud sound from the
transformer the next thing fire was up in one of the
rooms on the series
The security service is still on investigation to find out
how actually the fire broke out
THANK GOD NO LIFE WAS LOST
source: www.joelxclusive..co.ke/2015/10/how-uniben-final-year-student-escaped.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by inevitableme(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2015
embarassed
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by laurenziz6(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Lucky for him
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by angieberry(f): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Thank God for herr life oH!!!
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Bwaal(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Alihamdullilah for her life
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by sirxbit(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2015
laurenziz6:
Lucky for him
oboy na her..shuu

1 Like

Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by ionsman: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Some times you wonder if some stories are true. I know this story isnt a lie but you begin to wonder how someone will sleep that deep that she didn't feel the heat from the fire.

Her village people almost succeeded.

1 Like

Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by lyriclekidd(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2015
thank God oh
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Fraih(f): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2015
ionsman:
Some times you wonder if some stories are true. I know this story isnt a lie but you begin to wonder how someone will sleep that deep that she didn't feel the heat from the fire.

Honestly
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Daviewonder(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2015
This happened today? I got this message with d image from uniben metro on friday october 2nd nd now u are saying it happened 2day. Hmmmm...... Thank God for saving her!!!!
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by HyDef(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Nearly from deep sleep to eternal slumber.
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Thank God for her oo
*some peeps can sleep annoying sleep
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Ok,

NEXT
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by deanoffaculty: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
As she don escape death.....GODWIN!!!
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Ksslib(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2015
ionsman:

E get one day wey better hungry beat me wella, sotey life tire me, den sleep carry me. For the dream, I go visit my friend, na im him mama put food for fire.

If to say person carry me from bed drop for express road that night, I no for wake unless I eat that food first.

So yes, sometimes, the heat from a fire isn't enough to wake one up. I suspect that student was in a similar situation.
Re: How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
# ;Olohorun oshie !'

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2016 Seriously Loading!!!! / Best Nigerian Universities Based On Courses Offered / Open Letter To The Vice Chancellor University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.