Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) (31622 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Not only on teens alone whole women generally this evil act need to stop.

kikilove:
sad sad ,things are so bad now that an 8 years old gal would wish for a person to die in prison,when I was 8 I didn't know wat rape or prison meant.i pray these men stop raping teens and subjecting them to childhood torture.
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Another child
Another rape
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
People no dey even fear. What if the girl dies while raping her? How do you explain it?
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
sirxbit:
This is sad but i must say my mind..at first it was rape but 2nd,3rd,4th....it was nt.
It is. At least legally. A minor cannot legally give consent! Even if an eight-year-old voluntarily asks you to f**k her and you do, it is still considered rape. It's statutory rape.

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
charlsecy:

It is. At least legally. A minor cannot legally give consent! Even if an eight-year-old voluntarily asks you to f**k her and you do, it is still considered rape It's statutory rape.
its true

1 Like

Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by charliejose: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
kmcutez:

An 8 year old does not think like an adult. Haba!!
are u minding the fool that was born an adult undecided undecided
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by femochee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Haba, why na? 8years old girl! That man should be castrated....
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by janefrancisca(f): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

You are a curse to woman hood and humanity. There are many loving mims out there whose kids go through this ordeal yet have failed to tell their mums because they just couldn .

You think this is a case of A is for Apple, B is for ball...this matter is way above your IQ. Fvck off!
Hmmm, except there is another definition of loving. If a mother is so loving and free with her kids, i see no reason why they won't open up to her. I remember vividly when i was just 11 years old, one of my dad's "boyboy" came into the room where i was sleeping alone cos my siblings were watching a horror movie and i was so scared so i had to go in to sleep. He woke me up and told me precisely that "lets do that thing some men and women used to do on tv" lipsrsealed and i was like i dunno what you mean. His reply was " i want to put my thing inside your thing. There and then i told him that if he doesn't get out of the room, that am going to shout. He begged me not to shout and left the room. The next morning i told my elder sister and even reported to my parents the next morning. He was asked to leave the house. What am i trying to say, from when kids are little, let them understand the fact that they are not suppose to allow anybody touch their body especially their private parts and if such happen they should report immediately. The idea of he threatened to kill me is sometimes a hoax and the little child still returning to the man even after several rapes leaves room for one to say is either she is enjoying it or she is dumb.
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by omarky(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
sirxbit:
This is sad but i must say my mind..at first it was rape but 2nd,3rd,4th....it was nt.hw wil someone sleep with you on daily basics and u couldnt tel ur own mother all in the name of u didnt want to die.datz y i xo much luv smart kids

The child is not to be blame here. She didn't even knw what the he goat in human skin wz doing with her. Even if he had the consent of the poor girl, that doesn't justify him having canal knowledge of the girl. This is a pure crime and shud be treated as such. Jungle justice shud hv been passed on d Ewu called Larry.

2 Likes

Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by daniel56(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lattop:
O i wish ur wish can b granted but...

This is Nigeria
Her wish can be granted if she believe and cry for help to god
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by hunkydory(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
kikilove:
sad sad ,things are so bad now that an 8 years old gal would wish for a person to die in prison,when I was 8 I didn't know wat rape or prison meant.i pray these men stop raping teens and subjecting them to childhood torture.
She is not even a teen yet. Men who rape are animals.
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015

Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by tharaomo(f): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

You are a curse to woman hood and humanity. There are many loving mims out there whose kids go through this ordeal yet have failed to tell their mums because they just couldn .

You think this is a case of A is for Apple, B is for ball...this matter is way above your IQ. Fvck off!
ure so stupid ....what i meant was a child wud nt be able to tell her moda if d mum is a monster .....ure a blessing to stupidity
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by armadeo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
THe annoying thing is the rote police response we are investigating the matter.

how stupid can one be have they never heard of open and shut case, WTF is the rapist helping them investigate?
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by akike: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
tharaomo:
ure so stupid ....what i meant was a child wud nt be able to tell her moda if d mum is a monster .....ure a blessing to stupidity

You are very daftt. And I reiterate that the character of the mother has little relevance to the matter at hand. You are a disgrace to the human race.
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by loomer: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
No worry, he will not just die, dem go first you big prick scatter his yansh
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by akike: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
janefrancisca:
Hmmm, except there is another definition of loving. If a mother is so loving and free with her kids, i see no reason why they won't open up to her. I remember vividly when i was just 11 years old, one of my dad's "boyboy" came into the room where i was sleeping alone cos my siblings were watching a horror movie and i was so scared so i had to go in to sleep. He woke me up and told me precisely that "lets do that thing some men and women used to do on tv" lipsrsealed and i was like i dunno what you mean. His reply was " i want to put my thing inside your thing. There and then i told him that if he doesn't get out of the room, that am going to shout. He begged me not to shout and left the room. The next morning i told my elder sister and even reported to my parents the next morning. He was asked to leave the house. What am i trying to say, from when kids are little, let them understand the fact that they are not suppose to allow anybody touch their body especially their private parts and if such happen they should report immediately. The idea of he threatened to kill me is sometimes a hoax and the little child still returning to the man even after several rapes leaves room for one to say is either she is enjoying it or she is dumb.

Leaves room for what....are you trying to be stupiid or what? What will you say of a rape victim that experience orgasm during rape? Let me guess...she/he was enjoying it abiundecided

FYI, The way we interpret and worry over things is different. a little google search will helpundecided
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by yuyu200: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stephansmily:
Hmm
we hope so ooo
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by get2kingz: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
God will help you out of the situation
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by tharaomo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

You are very daftt. And I reiterate that the character of the mother has little relevance to the matter at hand. You are a disgrace to the human race.
same to u ....if u dnt undastand me leave me ....i dnt lik trouble angry
akike:

same to u ....if u dnt undastand me leave me ....i dnt lik trouble
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by akike: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
tharaomo:
same to u ....if u dnt undastand me leave me ....i dnt lik trouble angrysame to u ....if u dnt undastand me leave me ....i dnt lik trouble

Only if you agree that you are a fool.
Re: I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2015
sirxbit:
This is sad but i must say my mind..at first it was rape but 2nd,3rd,4th....it was nt.hw wil someone sleep with you on daily basics and u couldnt tel ur own mother all in the name of u didnt want to die.datz y i xo much luv smart kids
U are saying this cause u dont know what it feels like ... she is just a child... and most African parents dont guve the children room to confide in them. They fear the parents and they fear death so they suffer in silence..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users / Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.