Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 PM

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis (44898 Views)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Fela Kuti and his funny life.Caption this photo of the Afro beat legend playing table tennis wearing only pant

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/caption-this-throwback-photo-of-fela.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by donholy28(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2015
When your wife uses weed to cook breakfast for u-Say no to weed

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Latty88(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2015
The kain life wey this man live sha cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by demolinka(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Igb.o na bastard!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Kestolove(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Dix fela go get big prick walahi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Lattop(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Effect of Weedcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by jascon1(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2015
I find his lifestyle very transparent n revealing in a society full of conservative n secretive ppl.

If Nigerian government had adopted his trend we won't have been spending billions on wardrobe allowance today

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by buzquet(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Side effect of oshogbo's weed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
The weed this man smoked through out his life was directly imported from two countries. Jamaica and Columbia. See him pant cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by olaric(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Epic!!!

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by BALLOSKI: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Baba De crase Wallahi... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by kokoA(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2015
If your weed never carry you reach this level yet then you are still a learner.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by dustmalik: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Fela was one hell of a character. Even while playing tennis, he was still smoking weed.

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by onojaduru: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Baba Fela u and weed.See as u holam for hand even when u dey play table tennis
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
fela and weedds
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by WETINUSABI: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Igbo na bastard grin
I no talk say Igbo people o... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by damton(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sagging on pants.Evidence of Weed in action.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by kelvyn7: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kai shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Strange man.....but his songs make you think .

Listen to his song VIP....still very relevant today. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by kennyman2000(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fela, my man!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Philoo1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
k
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by emmanuel596(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
To all those dimwitted die hard fans of GEJ and his gang of criminals this is what a true pictures of a HERO looks like

This man wasn't dumb (as GEJ)
He spoke d truth
Feared nobody
And he fought for Africans he also taught and preached to nigerians to have common sense
He said know u right
No bleach
No thief public fund
No wear suit under hot sun
No form (African man original)
He lives on in our hearts I respect u sir

Gej claimed he had no shoes this one has no clothes and words if inspiration and encouragement came out of him

#true definition of a HERO

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by datbay(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Baba 70,his lifestyle though,but his music is evergreen

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by CharlesPhc: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
See the face of the lady behind him feeding her eyes with his behind...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by amarachi06(f): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
imagine my dad wearing only pants in my present to play Ludo with friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
Fela Kuti and his funny life.Caption this photo of the Afro beat legend playing table tennis wearing only pant
Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/caption-this-throwback-photo-of-fela.html

Old story, He even wears it to perform on stage angry

Lord of the Weed!!! Come and see your daddy o grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by omusiliyu(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin
If Muritala and Obj misbehave again... I will impregnate them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by raystanley(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Today 10th 10 is my birthday !!! And am shy to beg for likes. But if you wish to get more likes than me on your birthday, hit the like button...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
fella.. I luv that guy.. he spoke 4 All Nigerians ... He was not a Tribalist, Hw wish he was alive.. He 4 don tell PDP/APC the bitter truth..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by sanandreas(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abi weed on point
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Sweetyie(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na oshogbo weed im smoke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.