Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (138937 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:

Very rare

Japanese woman want Visa for stay in Japan?
Then marry with foreigner in Japan?
I'm very confusing. Really really confusing cry
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
peacefull:

No, Japanese women are very rare to marry to a foreigner and even more rare to marry a black man. But Nigerians are advising to each other to marry a Japanese lady for to get a legal stay in Japan and saying, not easy because not many Japanese women want to marry to a black man

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
peacefull:

I'm sorry, What do you mean?
Japanese woman marry Black man for Visa in Japan? Is that Japanese woman? or talking about someone who is not Japanese but using Japanese name and stay in Japan?

I'm sorry, my English skill is bad. I can't write and read English well. I can't even speak English well. If not disturbing you or bothering you, Please I want you to help me understand.

If I made you feel bad, I'm really sorry.

日本人女性は黒人に全然結婚しません。ボディコロだから
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Angela777:

No, Japanese women are very rare to marry to a foreigner and even more rare to marry a black man. But Nigerians are advising to each other to marry a Japanese lady for to get a legal stay in Japan and saying, not easy because not many Japanese women want to marry to a black man

Almost no Japanese woman will marry a black. The bravest of the lot have family and society to battle with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Oh! Thank you so much.
I was very confusing embarassed
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:59am On Mar 12, 2019
blackbriar:

日本人女性は黒人に全然結婚しません。ボディコロだから

Wow cheesy Thank you so much. I appreciate you.
I understand. But what is ボディコロ

My husband is Nigerian. So I married with Black man. But not because of He is Black man. Skin color doesn't matter to me.
Most of his friends married with Japanese woman. Some of them are long time together, Some of them are already divorced.
International marriage is unusual before. But I think not unusual now.

Some peoples don't like foreigner.
Doesn't matter skin color. They don't like foreigner.
Japan is small Island country. I think manner and moral is very important in Japan. Peoples don't like someone break the rules. So some peoples don't like foreigner, They think foreigner can't keep the rules. They don't think because of different cultures. They think foreigner don't have respect and ignore Japanese rules. (Of course some Japanese don't have manner and moral. They break the rules.) They can't allow someone who can't keep the rules especially foreigner.

Japan have many many proverb.
I don't know how to say English. But I checked.
"When in Rome, Do as the Romans do".
This is almost same proverb Japanese have.
So some peoples difficult to welcome for foreigner who can't keep the Japanese rules.

Some Japanese women love Black man so much. They want only Black man. Some of them seems like wanna be Black women. So They copy Black women make up, fashion, hair style etc.
And Yes!! I also like Black woman! They are very beautiful and sexy. I'm admire Black woman.
I also like White woman! They are also beautiful and sexy. I'm also admire them.

Maybe many Japanese women don't wanna marry with foreigner. I'm not sure. But many peoples don't care about skin color like me cheesy
We are all same human. We just have different cultures and have to respect for each other cultures. Important is humanity and love cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please don't misunderstand Japanese peoples.
Some peoples don't like foreigner is true.
But many peoples are welcome foreigner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Well, when I was in Tokyo I had a girlfriend that we connected well, but I didn't do follow up. It could have gone either way

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
davodyguy:

Well, when I was in Tokyo I had a girlfriend that we connected well, but I didn't do follow up. It could have gone either way
Nice
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
peacefull:
Please don't misunderstand Japanese peoples.
Some peoples don't like foreigner is true.
But many peoples are welcome foreigner cheesy

Welcome foreigner, これどういう意味ですか
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
blackbriar:

Welcome foreigner, これどういう意味ですか

Sorry for my bad English embarassed

I mean not everybody don't like foreigner.
Many Japanese peoples are foreigner will be welcome at anytime comes to Japan.
Many Japanese peoples like foreigner. They like to have communicate with foreigner. Many peoples wanna be foreigner's friend.

I'm sorry, I can't explain well embarassed
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
peacefull:

Sorry for my bad English embarassed

I mean not everybody don't like foreigner.
Many Japanese peoples are foreigner will be welcome at anytime comes to Japan.
Many Japanese peoples like foreigner. They like to have communicate with foreigner. Many peoples wanna be foreigner's friend.

I'm sorry, I can't explain well embarassed

あなたの意見だいたい分かるけどあまり理解しました。
いなかまち住んでる人は外国人を見られる。
例です。私の友だち、黒人です、大学した時、エレベーター中で、日本人が見れば、安心になったそれでは、n逃げます。
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Promises40(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
blackbriar:

いなかまち住んでる人は外国人を見られる。
menh this language na die

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by komia: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2019
obakovich:

Would like my kid sister to do her post doc in japan. She has a Bsc(1st class) from nigeria, Msc(distinction)UK,Phd malaysia
I noticed most of the lecturers dont have email online

Contact the preferred university directly.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2019
blackbriar:

いなかまち住んでる人は外国人を見られる。

Wow!! You can write Japanese?
Sorry for your friend's experience. You mean someone run away when saw your friend in elevator? Am I correct?

I'm so sorry for your friend.
But is that sure because of he or she is Black person? Some Japanese women don't wanna enter elevator when they saw someone who is a man already inside elevator. They don't wanna alone with a man inside elevator. Because sometimes have crime in that situation.

Some foreigners think Japanese are racist. Maybe some Japanese are racist. But every where have kind of peoples. Not only Japanese.
And not every Japanese peoples are racist.

Maybe some foreigners had bad experience in Japan. They feel like Japanese are discriminate foreigners. But many Japanese think Distinction(区別 kubetsu) is different from Discrimination(差別 sabetsu).
They don't think they are discriminate foreigners. They never think they are racist.

But if your friend's experience is because of he or she is Black person, I'm very sorry.
I'm apologies what that Japanese did to your friend. I hope your friend is no more hurt now.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
apparently the mod felt my comment was spam worthy??

Very upset about this.

Time to remove miself from the conversation...
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
moonraker:
apparently the mod felt my comment was spam worthy??

Very upset about this.

Time to remove miself from the conversation...

It could be antispam bot and not a human being that did it. When the system sees strange language, it can tag it as spam and hide it.

Though we have some overzealous people too that can remove post, but on this, i give benefit of doubt
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:05am On Mar 16, 2019
If someone wanna study in Japan,
Please check Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan Website and JASSO(Japan Student Service Organization) Website. There have English.

About Visa, Please check Ministry of Justice or Immigration Bureau of Japan Website.

I hope it can help someone who wanna visit Japan smiley
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by obirichy: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello guys thanks for the updates, I really wanna relocate to Japan, I have applied to hundreds of jobs but I was turned down because I can't speak or write Japanese.. I think d best way to go in Japan is through school.. Please can someone in Japan assist me applying for school admission I will pay for d services... I have tried searching schools to apply but the processes is not straight forward to me. Please legit person DM me let's discus
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 28, 2019
obirichy:
Hello guys thanks for the updates, I really wanna relocate to Japan, I have applied to hundreds of jobs but I was turned down because I can't speak or write Japanese.. I think d best way to go in Japan is through school.. Please can someone in Japan assist me applying for school admission I will pay for d services... I have tried searching schools to apply but the processes is not straight forward to me. Please legit person DM me let's discus

https://study.gaijinpot.com/study-in-japan/long-term-program/?utm_source=japantoday&utm_medium=ad_widget&utm_campaign=january_push

You can contact the organisation above.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Shakitibob0: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2019
peacefull:
If someone wanna study in Japan,
Please check Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan Website and JASSO(Japan Student Service Organization) Website. There have English.

About Visa, Please check Ministry of Justice or Immigration Bureau of Japan Website.

I hope it can help someone who wanna visit Japan smiley
Hello...

I just received my Visa from the Japanese embassy here in South Korea....

Do you know of any interesting place I can visit in Osaka? I decided on visiting Osaka already
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Shakitibob0:
Hello...

Do you know of any interesting place I can visit in Osaka? I decided on visiting Osaka already
Why not Tokyo City?

Enjoy Suidobashi, Odaiba, Akhiabara etc
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Shakitibob0: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
davodyguy:

Why not Tokyo City?

Enjoy Suidobashi, Odaiba, Akhiabara etc
I will surely visit Tokyo soon... But this first time, I want to visit Osaka
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by prolifik83(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
peacefull:

please am looking for a sure link to Singapore? Any one with genuine link can contact me.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by PRXPERT: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shakitibob0:
Hello...

How easier it is to enter South Korea?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by beatmonster(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
NaotoKan:

https://study.gaijinpot.com/study-in-japan/long-term-program/?utm_source=japantoday&utm_medium=ad_widget&utm_campaign=january_push

You can contact the organisation above.

They replied their services do not cover Nigerians that should contact travel agency dealing with Japan immigration here in Nigeria.

help
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Rupect: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
How do I genuinely migrate to Japan?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Shakitibob0: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
PRXPERT:

How easier it is to enter South Korea?
easy with a student's visa
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 3:58am On Apr 06, 2019
Shakitibob0:
Hello...

Hi.
I'm sorry, I have never been to Osaka.
But if I had chance, I wanna go there at least once too!!

I just know Osaka Castle, Tsutenkaku, Dotonbori, USJ(Universal Studio Japan) is famous and tourist attraction cheesy

Osaka will have Osaka Expo on 2025.
Will you visit there soon?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:01am On Apr 06, 2019
prolifik83:
please am looking for a sure link to Singapore? Any one with genuine link can contact me.

I'm sorry, I'm not Singaporean.
You mean you wanna know how to go to Singapore from Japan?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:08am On Apr 06, 2019
beatmonster:

They replied their services do not cover Nigerians that should contact travel agency dealing with Japan immigration here in Nigeria.

help

Hello, beatmonster cheesy
What happen? You have something wrong with your visa for come to Japan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.