Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

*this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time (2611 Views)

Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by kasysleek(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
I no many will expect to here me mention popular device like The Iphone, samsung and other, but sorry to shocked you those device were not even to the world record that Nokia set when they manufactured the Nokia 1100.
with a whooping 250 Million units sold shocked the Nokia 1100 is still king.
see pic

see full story here http://kasysleek..com/2015/10/do-you-know-which-device-is-worlds-best-selling-device-best.html

so what do you think, did you rock this device cool if yes what is you best feature of the handset.

Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by chybykee(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
.... #known

1 Like

Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by coolebux(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Outdated fact Nokia no longer manufacture that fon
Tecno have taken that position tey tey Abeg mek we hear word joor.

1 Like

Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by kasysleek(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
i no nw..bros abeg no vex i no talk of the features just the sales abi u fit tell me the device way don beat the record,
abeg see the list of best selling phones here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_mobile_phones
thanks.. cheesy
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Never knew that phone had other colours aside blue n black.

1 Like

Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by kasysleek(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
abi
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by SarcasticMe(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Space impact and snake...

1 Like

Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
I want to have my 3310 back.
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by Youngpo413: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
coolebux:
Outdated fact
Nokia no longer manufacture that fon

Tecno have taken that position tey tey
Abeg mek we hear word joor.
tecno indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
I loved that phone die
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by richymain(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
indigene:
I want to have my 3310 back.
who hold u?
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by Glowstone(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
am not surprised a bit back then those were the most popular phone and THERE WERE NO MUCH COMPETITION as at now
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by ibkgab001: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
i know one day NOKIA will deny this phone
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by yungchief(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
$$$
Re: *this Will Shock You* See The Worlds Best Selling Device/handset Of All Time by dhoryn(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
I was hoping to see techo. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

A New Brand Coming To Blast Nigeria / How To Earn Free Credit/money On Topup Africa / Motorola Razr 2019 Foldable Phone Pictures And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.