Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage (58928 Views)

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by NaijaPoint: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Comedy Turns Sour On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons

Brethren, Believe me. .This Has Got to be the Most Hilarious Thing I’ve watched today.

Apparently, it’s the norm to yab and also been yabbed as it’s one of the major criteria of Nigerian Stand up Comedy.

This didn’t sit well with Gordons when Helen Paul took a Jab at Him Following Her joke:

“If to say I never marry, I no fit marry Gordons, Him be like Babalawo”

Helen also threw shade at I Go Dye, Basketmouth and Alibaba.

The moment Gordons went up stage, he immediately started throwing harsh darts back at Helen Paul.

This forced her to come back on stage to give him response. It took the intervention of the Host AY himself coming to the stage and practically carrying Helen Paul off the stage.

When Gordons refused to let the sleeping dogs lie, Ay announced on stage that Gordons has been banned from Ay shows.

http://www.naijapoint.com/2015/comedy-turns-sour-on-stage-between-helen-paul-and-gordons/5508#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by pushtani(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
deм no тaĸe тнeιr pepperѕoυp, daтѕ wнy

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by NaijaPoint: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
pushtani:
deм no тaĸe тнeιr pepperѕoυp, daтѕ wнy
lolz

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by IamforGod: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Your blog is as stupid as I thought it will be

33 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=100pt]When Gordons refused to let the sleeping dogs lie, Ay announced on stage that Gordons has been banned from Ay shows.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Sirsoftness(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gordons sef no get mirror for house....he suppose know say e worwor by now

E b like oracle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by JOOHEL: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abeg Which is the correct spelling? A)Accomodation B)Acommodation C)Acomodation D)Accommodation What's wrong ?. Why helen paul go yab goddons like dat?

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Sirsoftness(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gordons sef enh....shey e no get mirror for house ni

He suppose know say e worwor by nw

Resemble oracle

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Sirsoftness(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
JOOHEL:
Abeg
Which is the correct spelling?
A)Accomodation
B)Acommodation
C)Acomodation
D)Accommodation
What's wrong ?. Why helen paul go yab goddons like dat?

B)Accommodation

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by JOOHEL: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sirsoftness:

B)Accommodation
Thanks sirsoftness! This thing has been confusing me anytime I wanna spell it.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Cjizzy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
JOOHEL:

Thanks sirsoftness! This thing has been confusing me anytime I wanna spell it.
The thing dey confuse you for long and you no fit check dictionary since...... Haaaaaa

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by JOOHEL: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cjizzy:
The thing dey confuse you for long and you no fit check dictionary since...... Haaaaaa

Lol. Even dictionary these days no dey correct again.

12 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by damton(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Turned sour. when I presume pretty much the audience might have been blown away with that. Everything makes it a lot Hilarious.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Berrylite: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't blame them.
Sometimes, men behave like bois and women behave like girls shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by omoadeleye(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa oo, but Gordon should have prove proffessional na, but AY banning Gordon just like is not done that way. Smch.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by shizzy7(f): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
BUT she always boring... Apart from her Laugh I don't think she's funny..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by galaxy4rep(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
i hate to b yabd! goddon behaved so childish....his work na to yab ppl, he even yabd obj n oga jona but they did him nofin.....

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by jamesbawa(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Sicozone(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chai......they'll still come out to tell us it was part of d show......

5 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
lol.

I wonder who pays to watch those craps called comedy.

they aren't funny except they throw jabs at each other or audiences.

AY is the worst, he's dry like face powder.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by olatade(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
If its to tease the audience,they are very good at it,now tables have changed and they're getting all worked up over it,they ought to have been professional about the whole thing jare
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by kayo80(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm! I am sure everything was staged just for publicity.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by mhizzcutie(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by sternrichard(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Turn by turn nigeria Ltd
Na ha turn na, u con d vex.
Dat means his is really ugly! grin lipsrsealed tongue shocked

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by kstyle2(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Lovexme(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by MyschoolNG(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
They are both childish
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by efilefun(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
But this same gordons will cool down and yab Obj< tuface and co and non of them ever got angry "Publicly" and just one small sweet yab he got all red like a babalawo's attire...lmao

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok but Ay should have settled the matter amicably instead of banning Gordons, it's not just.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Family Sleeping Inside A Flight / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) / D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.