Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (849801 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oyin3: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Greetings all, I read somewhere about LAX as a Poe is stressful/ no go area. Not sure if I'm assuming it. I've searched high and low(read the thread back), to no avail; and am still not sure. Please help out ,those who came in through LAX. Many thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oyin3: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ firstymum
Cogratulobia! May God bless your LO.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls any body with the sample consent letter that I will write and send to eddy for my daughter's visa. this will serve as a guide. Kindly post. Abeg.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nneka3000: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
firsttymum:
The Lord that does what no man can do.... How excellent is His name.

I'm a Mother... I give God the praise.

Congratulations dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
firsttymum:

She is a MOTHER, hippeee,d greatest Job ever grin congratulations babe!! Ops MUM cheesy to God be the glory.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Enyinne:
Pls any body with the sample consent letter that I will write and send to eddy for my daughter's visa. this will serve as a guide. Kindly post. Abeg.

Eddy should have sent you a sample. PM me so I can email to you.
How's your little one? Hope you're feeling much better?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by legendsmother(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
@nefititiram MA grin lipsrsealed

@Dentale dat na small sef o it comes wif
free no pay on your next delivery with accommodation nd traansportation
Heehehhehehe grin

baby life insurance shocked and
monthly pay for baby up to 1200 shocked dlrs

this is one in a million oooo u berra hurry and pm me lwkmd
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kaakaa(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
shawlar:

This made me LOL cos she probably didnt realise that she still did d aproko small by revealing the sex of the baby grin grin

Ooops.....that's true...lol grin....but that one is a very tiny aproko now....hehehehe
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
legendsmother:
@nefititiram MA grin lipsrsealed

@Dentale dat na small sef o it comes wif
free no pay on your next delivery with accommodation nd traansportation
Heehehhehehe grin

baby life insurance shocked and
monthly pay for baby up to 1200 shocked dlrs

this is one in a million oooo u berra hurry and pm me lwkmd

The baby na Owolabi na
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jayjay4lyf: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
bbaby84:

Ahh abeg some of us want it to oo, any crime posting it here ? Abeg no vex
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
jayjay4lyf:

Ahh abeg some of us want it to oo, any crime posting it here ? Abeg no vex
@Enyinne

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oliviah10: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
@MiddyO, your God sent, we are not even appealing again can't even start explaining how much has gone in home office fees for more than 2 years let them eat their country, We are coming back home i can't even do again abeg. Thanks for ur help, will keep u posted and of course any more questions would ask, its hectic at the moment, preparing to come home hence my delay in replying . God bless

I can only say I feel you. I had home office issues too at some point (I worked 4hrs more than my term-time 20hrs) and it was emotionally draining. I can't imagine going through that with pregnancy. I eventually won but just left after my Grad ( didn't bother applying for the skilled stuff).
Are you still legal? If your appeal has been denied just come home and apply. You won't want the VO to ask what your status is and you have to start explaining (big red flag)
Just my honest opinion.
All the best.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
My dear. I hv nt even gotten hold of the man, am.just preparing doc so immediately I get him, I will just post it to him..as I will like to send it on Thursday even though he is nt yet to respond. I hv called and email him, yet nothing..
Am so excited today. I got our usa passport today without hassles. Am moving my ticket forward as I cant wait to see my 4yr old son I left in naija.
Anybody with tango number so I can chase them both. I will like to leave next week God's wiling. Am tired of this country grin grin

bbaby84:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
bbaby84:

Abeg how do I Pm. I don't know how to do it. Pls Pm me nah. Abeg JJC here oo grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MumTee: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
firsttymum:
Hi Hi just waving and waddling by.....

lol waddling like a duck I can imagine, hope u are good.
@firstymum/Ozycy/Nasadiva/Dtush, please I need information as to the test our Doc E requires especially this Papsmear and Chlamydia, does she request for it or is it still going to be done under her Doctors fee package or Oakbend's hospital package? A beg help a sister trying to minimise cost as I'm due to leave for Houston in less than 2wks.

Also I rem someone mentioned their Doc didn't give them antibiotics for her CS, hope our Doc E does give d necessary drugs following a CS. I'm trying to mark my checklist which includes OTC drugs to pack along.

Has any mama/papa used West chase creek apartments in 77082 Houston; how secure is it, their amenities and general experience as an expectant/nursing mother.

Congrats on all d new visa approval, successful POE stories and wonderful births. You all have been a great source of rich, qualitative information second to none, may God bless us all., I shall be back very soon to share my sweet POE experience. Luv ya all!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thanks dear.
Pls I hv called his number but not picking. How do I get hold of him. Pls help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=Enyinne post=39891394][/quote]

I've posted it. Quickly take a screen shot before it disappears.

Good luck
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Enyinne:
Thanks dear.
Pls I hv called his number but not picking. How do I get hold of him. Pls help.

Text him. Or keep calling.
He doesn't usually pick during work hours. Just keep trying.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MumTee: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
firsttymum:

Hheeeeeeh! congrats firstymum, may God bless d little one.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oyin3: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Please anyone who came in through lax Poe, what was your experience? Kindly refer me to the page. Would appreciate a reply. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kaakaa(f): 12:53am On Nov 11, 2015
oyin3:
Please anyone who came in through lax Poe, what was your experience? Kindly refer me to the page. Would appreciate a reply. Thank you.

Nwunyebuka, kaylaychi and some others came in thru lax....and they shared there story....
Just type any of their names in the search box, or better still type lax poe in the search box and click search, then click on the box under the search box and choose Travel.....click search again and you will see a lot of lax poe story....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 11, 2015
so far all the people that went through LAX had no issues.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Tobermom: 2:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Congratulations firsttymum and all others who recently had their little ones. May God continue to watch over them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oyin3: 4:46am On Nov 11, 2015
@ kaakaa, @jumman
Checked, many thanks. Guess I was confused by a single post that contradicted other reviews. I appreciate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by toparie: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! Congratulations honey. God bless you and your little one Bleep

firsttymum:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Mandydaisy: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats @firsttymum.... Kisses to the precious lil one kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bukolet: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=deeore post=39726988]Hey guyz...on a more lighter mode i would like to inform dis awesome forum that i delivered a bouncing
Congratulations sis,am in NJ using dr fares,pls ow is the hospital,st Mary's. The nurses and what are the goodies you were given.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kemo88: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Good morning everyone.
Please does anyone know anything about having a baby in Anchorage Alaska?
First time mum here.. Help!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kemo88: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2015
ozycy:

You still have a whole Lotta tym before your travel date. I will advise you read up as much as you can, you can type in whatever you are looking for in the search button and start reading.
1) you don't have to go to US to talk with a doctor prior your intended Time you want to go for delivery. You can search for a doc and do all the talking and exchange of email from naija. If possible get a a breakdown of the cost and carry your cash and burden of proof and travel.
2) you can type in Alaska in the search button an see wat comes up. I don't think much have been said abt Alaska.
3) you apply for birth certificate and SSN same time. Just fill d form given to you in d hospital after delivery. And you will receive SSN and birth certificate separately, you may Hv to pick up birth certificate but SSN will be mailed to you.
4) it's good you v made enquiries abt the hospital, it usually doesn't include prenatal visits with a doc, epidural, and the rest but you can call the hospital to verify.
I really appreciate this. Thanks God bless you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by tober888(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
@ Oyin3, Lax was cool for my wife, she passed thro LAX about 2 weeks ago, it was a smooth entry as only the needful was asked and of cause you should have ""enough" cash and your burden of proofs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.