Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1521670 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kayaj1014: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Thanks justwise, the company insist I apply for general visitor visa since I'm now going for assessment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by canalarge: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
askari01

I have been running they business since 2013

Yes I pay tax, I have my TCC

The last time I applied, I used 2000 pounds as Total money for my trip and I got they 6 months visa but I can put 1900 pounds now.

10 days
hotel - 365 pounds

My company is Enterprise - Business name. with just 3 workers

I make an average of 250k to 300k Monthly after expenses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
kayaj1014:
Thanks justwise, the company insist I apply for general visitor visa since I'm now going for assessment.

Ok and that was why I doubt if that company is genuine because they should know better.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Japanboy: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
justwise:

It will be better to get it before making the next application because I don't think a letter from the bank alone will do. You can still apply without it if you feel strongly about it.

Thanks justwise, I'll study the refusal letter again then see if can give it a go, I'm going back to Japan at the end of next month and won't be back for like months, I'll just give it a go again and try to address some of the stuff the are worried about, and supply them with as much information as I can, when I applied last time I thought there would be a face to face interview and that I would have the chance to explain something's, but now that I know that there won't be such interview, I'll detail the application as much as possible. I wish I could consult someone on this, but I'll try it myself if I dont get any help. Many thanks bro, I'll get back to u on it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adeyemi55(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Evening everyone,pls can I know d documents I need to present if I want to re apply again next yr,as I said my mum owns a fabric shop and I run d business,paid a monthly salary of 80k and sometimes depending on d sales for the month I get bonuses,which I use to receive by cash before,but since that's part of the reason I was refused,she needs to be paying it in my account from her company's account,then by d side I sell African prints (Ankara)still in the shop because she deals with just laces,so I have backup asides d monthly salary I collect,no dependents yet,cos I dont v siblings and my mum plans on retiring soon so I'd definitely take over her biz in few years by God's grace. Then also im also a member of an NGO where im very active,but of cos no salary there but we have activities we do,So pls good people,if I wana re apply next yr I need to no d documents I need to present so I know next time I'm applying,I'd be killing them...winks.thanks a lot and I'd appreciate ur contributions.God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
adeyemi55:
Evening everyone,pls can I know d documents I need to present if I want to re apply again next yr,as I said my mum owns a fabric shop and I run d business,paid a monthly salary of 80k and sometimes depending on d sales for the month I get bonuses,which I use to receive by cash before,but since that's part of the reason I was refused,she needs to be paying it in my account from her company's account,then by d side I sell African prints (Ankara)still in the shop because she deals with just laces,so I have backup asides d monthly salary I collect,no dependents yet,cos I dont v siblings and my mum plans on retiring soon so I'd definitely take over her biz in few years by God's grace. Then also im also a member of an NGO where im very active,but of cos no salary there but we have activities we do,So pls good people,if I wana re apply next yr I need to no d documents I need to present so I know next time I'm applying,I'd be killing them...winks.thanks a lot and I'd appreciate ur contributions.God bless

Please don't kill them ooo, just as Oga Justwise have said that your monthly take home is too minute considering the cost to you personally asper UK visa, try increase the salary to like 120-130, let the salary come via transfer from your employer's account into your salary account which you wouldn't be using for many other transactions... you can open a separate account for sarewa transactions. Landed prop, investment cert, arrange payslips let it show tax deduction, and many other docs u can gather to show u have ties in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
canalarge:
askari01

I have been running they business since 2013

Yes I pay tax, I have my TCC

The last time I applied, I used 2000 pounds as Total money for my trip and I got they 6 months visa but I can put 1900 pounds now.

10 days
hotel - 365 pounds

My company is Enterprise - Business name. with just 3 workers

I make an average of 250k to 300k Monthly after expenses.

Just fill the for just the way you submitted it the last time.... best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ZOE07: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello people, Justwise, Frontpage lawyer et al, as we are advised not to pay for flight what do we present as travel plan document. Please I need answer on this as I need to submit my documents. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2016
ZOE07:
Hello people, Justwise, Frontpage lawyer et al, as we are advised not to pay for flight what do we present as travel plan document. Please I need answer on this as I need to submit my documents. Thanks.

If asked you could show that you know prices of tickets, and have those funds available.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello guys,please this question is from a friend, she has a 2years tourist visa,she claims she has no relatives in the UK,hence she used hotel reservation for her application.she travel last in Feb and stayed for 2months..Now she wants go back,she is worried if she might be asked why she stayed for 2months..pls advise,should she forget about going to the UK?

God bless as u respond
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
yolemum:
Hello guys,please this question is from a friend, she has a 2years tourist visa,she claims she has no relatives in the UK,hence she used hotel reservation for her application.she travel last in Feb and stayed for 2months..Now she wants go back,she is worried if she might be asked why she stayed for 2months..pls advise,should she forget about going to the UK?

God bless as u respond
Last time did she overstay the time she declared on entry?
If she did not overstay why is she panicking?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
@worrry359, at point of entry, she declared that she would be staying for 3weeks and ended up staying 2months, though her visa is still valid,she worried that she might have issues
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
yolemum:
@worrry359, at point of entry, she declared that she would be staying for 3weeks and ended up staying 2months, though her visa is still valid,she worried that she might have issues

One week does not sound bad.
She should just have an honest excuse to give if asked.
But she must not overstay again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
worry359:

One week does not sound bad.
She should just have an honest excuse to give if asked.
But she must not overstay again.
she overstayed by 5 weeks o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
@ Justice and all please i have small issue, the question Who invited you to the UK? I m attending a conference and so what should i fill here, because i have filled the details of the organiser in the question ''What Institution, Business or Organisation will you visit?''. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
fakmurphy:
@ Justice and all please i have small issue, the question Who invited you to the UK? I m attending a conference and so what should i fill here, because i have filled the details of the organiser in the question ''What Institution, Business or Organisation will you visit?''. Thanks

That is what you need to do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
yolemum:

God bless as u respond

Were she working when she applied for that visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sure4real: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi Justwise, Please how will.I get payment receipt? I paid via online and is reflecting in my bank statement, there is no way I can print receipt.... I hope that will be able to settle questions regards to payment receipt?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks its still redirecting me back there

justwise:

That is what you need to do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2016
She was working she had the visa,the time she travelling they put them of standby(Redundancy) becos of drop in oil price. She is presently out of work
justwise:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by uncover: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2016
fakmurphy:
The interview would be done same day you submit you application at the centre.
Tier 4 applicants would be called into a conference room one after the other, there would be an officer waiting on the video chat (Not in person)[code][/code] via something like skye, you be asked to put on the headphone and type your CAS number to the chat, you will then be asked few questions.I think the normal processing time is 1-2 weeks, you should be contacted by email.

Hi fakmurphy and the team! I am hoping to submit application for UK tier 4 visa with my wife as a dependant partner. My school resumes on September 21. The challenge is that I want to apply for a study leave in my place of work which I should do at least one month in advance. And my wife's proof of funds won't mature until Aug 29 (28days counting). Could there be any issue if I apply for my visa now and my wife applies in a month's time? We intend to travel together by Sep 16th.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sparklerii: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Tanx everyone,I got my visa!!!
Askari tanx for your advice!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2016
@Justwise ...She was working then she applied for the visa,the time she travelling they put them of standby(Redundancy) becos of drop in oil price. She is presently out of work
justwise:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
sparklerii:
Tanx everyone,I got my visa!!!
Askari tanx for your advice!!!

Hi sparklerii, congratulations!!!... Please how long did it take from the day of biometric to when you got your visa and did you get a message from ukvi at some point (not TLS)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good afternoon Justwise, Askari, Vicjustice and everyone... Please I want to ask if it's a must for Ukvi to send an email to an applicant when they have made a decision before TLS informs the applicant?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sparklerii: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi sparklerii, congratulations!!!... Please how long did it take from the day of biometric to when you got your visa and did you get a message from ukvi at some point (not TLS)
It took me 8 working days through abuja and all my mails came through TLS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
sparklerii:

Okay thanks, was it priority visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sparklerii: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
TatPat:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
sparklerii:

Okay thanks, was it priority visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.