Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524174 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
No JUSTWISE none of my parents r and yes I still have my birth certificate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by gaebliss: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Follow Nairalanders,

Greetings to you all.

I need you guys help, I will like to visit the UK for vacation (tourism), i dont have family or relatives there in the uk, i will be staying in the hotel, I work with a consulting firm and i have a poultry farm.
I have traveled to south Africa and Kenya for vacation in 2016 .

PLEASE, How can i go about it? what are the required documents? I will appreciate detail answer and requirements on how to go about it...
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jenniferinokoba:
No JUSTWISE none of my parents r and yes I still have my birth certificate

Then relocating to the UK on that bases will be a tough task for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
gaebliss:
Follow Nairalanders,

Greetings to you all.

I need you guys help, I will like to visit the UK for vacation (tourism), i dont have family or relatives there in the uk, i will be staying in the hotel, I work with a consulting firm and i have a poultry farm.
I have traveled to south Africa and Kenya for vacation in 2016 .

PLEASE, How can i go about it? what are the required documents? I will appreciate detail answer and requirements on how to go about it...
Thanks!

Please read this thread because for years we have been answering this question here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 6:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Okay please JUSTWISE what do u suggest I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
JUSTWISE I forgot to add this to my question if I get to UK on a visitors visa can I extend the visa from there. Ur advice will be highly appreciated
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Jenniferinokoba:
JUSTWISE I forgot to add this to my question if I get to UK on a visitors visa can I extend the visa from there. Ur advice will be highly appreciated

Not possible, you have to return to Nigeria to do that.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Jenniferinokoba:
Okay please JUSTWISE what do u suggest I do?

I have to be totally honest with you, there is no way you can relocate to the UK considering your situation.

You can relocate through work visa if you applied for work in the UK and get employed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2017
JUSTWISE pls my mum said she went to UK with a work visa when she gave birth to me i don't know if that makes a difference
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Jenniferinokoba:
JUSTWISE pls my mum said she went to UK with a work visa when she gave birth to me i don't know if that makes a difference

Unfortunately your mum work visa does not equate to permanent residency. Either of your parent must have a permanent residency status or a British Citizenship at the time of your birth for you to have right of abode in the UK. You only route to immigrate is vis student visa or work visa as i had earlier suggested.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Okay please JUSTWISE tell me how to go about work visa?I have an uncle who is a citizen n might b willing to help me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pls house help me out,do I repackage it next week and address the issues?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Justwise pls address to my issue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
mojisolani:
Pls house help me out,do I repackage it next week and address the issues?

I answered your question since 14th of last month and you said you were submitting the following day(15th) Almost a month later you came back to ask the same question?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jenniferinokoba:
Okay please JUSTWISE tell me how to go about work visa?I have an uncle who is a citizen n might b willing to help me

What skill or work experience do you have?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jenniferinokoba:

ekpotek:

Unfortunately your mum work visa does not equate to permanent residency. Either of your parent must have a permanent residency status or a British Citizenship at the time of your birth for you to have right of abode in the UK. You only route to immigrate is vis student visa or work visa as i had earlier suggested.

You got your answer there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello Justwise,pls be ease with me pls,I submitted the application and I posted it here this noon when I removed it when I noticed that my personal details were showing and am trying to attach the letter now but is not going .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
mojisolani:
Hello Justwise,pls be ease with me pls,I submitted the application and I posted it here this noon when I removed it when I noticed that my personal details were showing and am trying to attach the letter now but is not going .

I did not see the attachment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Can my brother call for judicial review because I submitted 3 different receipt which also reflect in the account

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2017
And I also address the previous refusal application

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Justwise pls that is the letter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2017
My mum runs a Lagos state approved orphanage in Lagos its been opened for almost 20years and I work with her
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jenniferinokoba: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2017
JUSTWISE my mum runs a Lagos state approved orphanage for almost 20years and I work with her
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by k12cambel(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello @justwise, please i need your candid advice as this is my first time to post on this page. I was refused uk visa today and the reason was that, the CEO and the company that sent me the invite to uk could not be reached. Now this was supposed to be an official visit sponsored by my company where i work and the trip was for just 3day. Now my question is, what do i do, we have a project coming up with this firm and other companies in different countries that have people coming for this meeting has been granted visa, why should mine be different. My boss has asked the CEO of the firm in uk to write to the home office of the uk immigration but i don't know if this will help cos no option of appeal was granted or do i reapply? This is actually my 1st application to any European country. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
k12cambel:
Hello @justwise, please i need your candid advice as this is my first time to post on this page. I was refused uk visa today and the reason was that, the CEO and the company that sent me the invite to uk could not be reached. Now this was supposed to be an official visit sponsored by my company where i work and the trip was for just 3day. Now my question is, what do i do, we have a project coming up with this firm and other companies in different countries that have people coming for this meeting has been granted visa, why should mine be different. My boss has asked the CEO of the firm in uk to write to the home office of the uk immigration but i don't know if this will help cos no option of appeal was granted or do i reapply? This is actually my 1st application to any European country. Thanks

Sorry about the refusal. Why not post the refusal letter here! This is the only way you can get valuable advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by k12cambel(f): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
ekpotek:

Sorry about the refusal. Why not post the refusal letter here! This is the only way you can get valuable advise.
Thanks @e,kpotek please find the letter attached here, i will have to delete it afterwards because of the nature of the letter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pls people in the house,Justwise and Co pls attend to my refusal letter pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
mojisolani:
Can my brother call for judicial review because I submitted 3 different receipt which also reflect in the account

Can you list those documents you submitted for this application and the previous one?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
k12cambel:
Thanks @e,kpotek please find the letter attached here, i will have to delete it afterwards because of the nature of the letter

No attachment seen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
k12cambel:

Blame the UK company for the refusal because the embassy was unable to get hold of them to verify the purpose of your trip.

When is the project taking place?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks Justwise
I submitted
CAC
COMPANY ACCOUNT
TAX CLEARANCE
SAVING ACCOUNT UBA
SAVING ACCOUNT FIDELITY
INVOICE OF GOODS
RECEIPT IN MY COMPANY NAME
SCHOOL ID
SCHOOL ADMISSIONS LETTER
LETTER FROM THE SCHOOL
RESULTS
AND I ALSO ADDRESS THE PREVIOUS REFUSAL APPLICATION

FROM THE PREVIOUS
CAC
INVOICE
RECEIPT
ACCOUNT SAVING UBA
PERSONAL TAX CLEARANCE
LETTER EXPLAINING THAT I USED MY SAVING FOR BUSINESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.