Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524027 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Shindaracakez:
I'm repeating 2 years for d second time..OK I will rebook today. but is it advisable I check at TLS if d passport has been sent bck or just wait till I get a mail from them.

You can go ahead to check at TLS. Many have gone to TLS and find their passport waiting for collection after waiting endlessly for TLS collection email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Ooh really..I just wish o because the longest my visa processing took from history was 1 week..I will check..thanks alot.
But I need to mention that from the tracking of processing stage too on TLS site still shows decision pending,is it possible that it has been made but the tracker was just not updated..forgive my curiosity
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Moneysent to me from my brothers are for my financial up keeping and it shows only in my saving account while i transfer the montly income from my business account to my saving account.in the first application I used my saving account for business and in the second application I submitted business account,in the second application I gave details of how I run my company and details of how my business is moving while am in school and am not moving money from company account to another just moving the montly income to my personal account for self use. Thank you so much for your time,God bless you and thank you Justwise too. Pls be how else can I run my business because is a small scale business and is only cash in hand?more so do I tell my brothers not to be spending money to my saving account montly again?and do I not transfer the profit montly to my saving account from my business account? Pls what do I do.

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2017
mojisolani:
Moneysent to me from my brothers are for my financial up keeping and it shows only in my saving account while i transfer the montly income from my business account to my saving account.in the first application I used my saving account for business and in the second application I submitted business account,in the second application I gave details of how I run my company and details of how my business is moving while am in school and am not moving money from company account to another just moving the montly income to my personal account for self use. Thank you so much for your time,God bless you and thank you Justwise too. Pls be how else can I run my business because is a small scale business and is only cash in hand?more so do I tell my brothers not to be spending money to my saving account montly again?and do I not transfer the profit montly to my saving account from my business account? Pls what do I do.

You have just confirmed the suspicion of UKVI that you do not have a strong financial and econmic ties to Nigeria. You cannot claimed to run a company and still depends on your brothers for financial upkeep. Although this is not a crime, but it raise some flags. May be you should focus your next application on getting full travel and financial sponsorship from you brothers. This will make sense as you’re still basically under their care. You can still submit your 3 accounts. However, do not put emphasize on your company as it is just side business and not your main source of income, focus more on your studentship with academic documents and justify why your brothers need to send you money on a monthly basis.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by buddiemm: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
uwemnath:
Our Able Admin and Members, Please i need your Advice.
I apply for UK Tier 5, Charity Workers Visa but Unfortunately upon Receiving my Passport today i got The Bad News that Visa can not be given to me because according to the Embassy The Result of The Telephone Interview that was Conducted with me was not Good Enough and i have been given Rights to Appeal.

Please i need Advice on how to Appeal a Decision and i also want to know that if its Possible for me to be given Visa after my Appeal,Thanks.
What were the questions asked during the telephone interview and can you post the refusal letter here so we can see but you have to remove personal details. Is what given to you an Appeal or Administrative Review?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lhimeet(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Morning Everyone...Please,I want to make enquiry about Iceland visa...Anyone who has any info cab reply this Post...Thank You

CC : justwise , FrontPageLawyer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by maysimsimple(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Happy birthday cutieeee... More wisdom, knowledge and understanding..............

missoredipe:
Yes, that's correct.

I paid the same thing in 2014 (though my father paid full tuition) but I got the same email before we made payment.

You can also contact their country representative - their country reps are always very helpful.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amdx21: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hello everyone! Please at what rate do the banks issue PTA, is it at CBN rate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
amdx21:
Hello everyone! Please at what rate do the banks issue PTA, is it at CBN rate?

N360 to $1. That is bank rate. CBN rate is N305 to $1.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by austine4real(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
missoredipe:
Yes, that's correct.

I paid the same thing in 2014 (though my father paid full tuition) but I got the same email before we made payment.

You can also contact their country representative - their country reps are always very helpful.

birthday gal

llnp

many happy returns

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amdx21: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2017
ekpotek:

N360 to $1. That is bank rate. CBN rate is N305 to $1.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olystic: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hello everyone, justwise and co
I intend to apply for a U.K. Visiting visa as tourist, I am a single male with no relation in the U.K. But my profile is : work experience of 5 years as a production technician in a multinational coy. I have traveled to Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Ghana, UAE. I have been denied schengen visa 3times and USA visa once. I earn about 200k per month. I intend to apply for the visa by early May 2018 to be on vacation in the month of August 2018 for 6 nights. But the issue is that I am still single at the age of 31 when I will apply with and I do not have any landed assets. I do hope to apply with an account statement of abt 3million NGN strictly from my monthly salary. Please how does my changes of getting d visa stand
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hello house pls I need advice or consolation..
I'v just gone to check at TLS and the passport hasn't still been sent,tho it hasn't stayed up to d required 15 working days..but my question is does it mean anytin if a passport stays long before processing.it will be 15working days by coming Thursday.. My assumption is since its festive period it should even be processed faster than usual.. Issit a red flag.to even think that its a 4th renewal,should that make it faster.. Any1 with an idea.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by go4itng: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good morning,

Just to drop my 50 cents on applying for a uk visa.
One lesson i learnt is that the dates fill up really quick so you don't have to wait till the last minute to apply. U could apply and choose an bio-metrics date for the future while still gathering your documents.
Also if you want an earlier date you can go back after your have submitted your application, you may be surprised that a date that was not available while you were submitting is suddenly free.

Here's my timeline:
Application submitted: 02/11/17
Biometrics: 09/11/17
Application received mail: 10/11/17
Application assessed mail: 01/12/17
Pickup mail: 04/12/17

Picked up passport on 05/1/2/17. God the 6 months visa - thank God.
it was a family visit - i submitted most of the documents that have been advised on this platform.
Payslip; bank statement; pension savings etc, hotel accommodation from booking.com ; and i also provided documents showing evidence of my family's stay in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by go4itng: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
olystic:
I intend to apply for a U.K. Visiting visa as tourist, I am a single male with no relation in the U.K. But my profile is : work experience of 5 years as a production technician in a multinational coy. I have traveled to Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Ghana, UAE. I have been denied schengen visa 3times and USA visa once. I earn about 200k per month. I intend to apply for the visa by early May 2018 to be on vacation in the month of August 2018 for 6 nights. But the issue is that I am still single at the age of 31 when I will apply with and I do not have any landed assets. I do hope to apply with an account statement of abt 3million NGN strictly from my monthly salary. Please how does my changes of getting d visa stand

Hello nothing is cast in stone - but the more evidence of a tie here the better. Are u running a course/program in Nigeria? Is there something you are looking forward to something at work - you can also add Pension savings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
The closing balance is not the point here. Rather; getting home ties which i think has been the reasons for previous denial of your schengen visa. If i were you, i would procure a cheap landed property in ogun state (boundary lagos) of 500k naira, fix the survey documentation in my name for 200k naira. With such documentation, I think you have a good home tie. And you can apply even with a closing balance of 1m naira so far you have a stable monthly income that reflects on your account.

Thanks

olystic:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Can anyone pls read my enquiries and help with a suggestion........
Shindaracakez:
Hello house pls I need advice or consolation..
I'v just gone to check at TLS and the passport hasn't still been sent,tho it hasn't stayed up to d required 15 working days..but my question is does it mean anytin if a passport stays long before processing.it will be 15working days by coming Thursday.. My assumption is since its festive period it should even be processed faster than usual.. Issit a red flag.to even think that its a 4th renewal,should that make it faster.. Any1 with an idea.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls when does the 15 working days start counting,issit after application submission or after receiving submission email

I submitted my application on 27th Nov, did biometrics on 30th and got a mail from UKVI on 1st of Dec,my application is yet to be out though..
go4itng:
Good morning,

Just to drop my 50 cents on applying for a uk visa.
One lesson i learnt is that the dates fill up really quick so you don't have to wait till the last minute to apply. U could apply and choose an bio-metrics date for the future while still gathering your documents.
Also if you want an earlier date you can go back after your have submitted your application, you may be surprised that a date that was not available while you were submitting is suddenly free.

Here's my timeline:
Application submitted: 02/11/17
Biometrics: 09/11/17
Application received mail: 10/11/17
Application assessed mail: 01/12/17
Pickup mail: 04/12/17

Picked up passport on 05/1/2/17. God the 6 months visa - thank God.
it was a family visit - i submitted most of the documents that have been advised on this platform.
Payslip; bank statement; pension savings etc, hotel accommodation from booking.com ; and i also provided documents showing evidence of my family's stay in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ijeshalomo:
The closing balance is not the point here. Rather; getting home ties which i think has been the reasons for previous denial of your schengen visa. If i were you, i would procure a cheap landed property in ogun state (boundary lagos) of 500k naira, fix the survey documentation in my name for 200k naira. With such documentation, I think you have a good home tie. And you can apply even with a closing balance of 1m naira so far you have a stable monthly income that reflects on your account.

Thanks

Even at that Schengen counties are not smiling,it will take extra grace of God to have their visa.they are dealing with a lots of migrants as it is.
My best friend applied with all the required documents and 2 landed properties with pension statement,he was denied on flimsy excuses that the information submitted wasn't reliable,he later applied for UK Visa and got the same in 2 week's
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olystic: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Solatium:

Even at that Schengen counties are not smiling,it will take extra grace of God to have their visa.they are dealing with a lots of migrants as it is.
My best friend applied with all the required documents and 2 landed properties with pension statement,he was denied on flimsy excuses that the information submitted wasn't reliable,he later applied for UK Visa and got the same in 2 week's

Those schengen country do no want to see any young person applying for a tourist visa. I do not think they do review any of the tourist visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
olystic:

What is your budget for the trip like? Being single and not having a land of your own does not matter that much.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
olystic:

Those schengen country do no want to see any young person applying for a tourist visa. I do not think they do review any of the tourist visa application

My friend is married with 3 kid's,they are only interested in collecting your application fee only without doing justice to the applications
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blza: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2017
olystic:

I choose to reply to your comment directly rather than the comment that really raised my eyebrows.

Can I assure you, YOU DO NOT NEED “a landed property” in your country of legal residence to obtain a visa. It shocks me how people mis interpret “home ties”. Yes assets is classed as ties. But a genuine, verifiable, decent paying job is very much a tie!!!! Likewise being a student is a tie.

These guys processing these visa use ALOT of common sense and can see through cooked up stories and lies.. which lead to many refusals. It is not difficult to spot lies if your brain is switched on... usually very evident when you marry up various information the applicant has presented.

So poster the Key thing for a successful application in your case are:
1. Your work - is this job a genuine job, what evidence do you have to show you are and have been with that company- these can be ( contract of employment/offer letter, letter from you employer on company headed paper with contact details for any verification - [this letter should state your start date and staff type, it should clearly state your gross annual salary , your job title, and the period of approved leave if possible ]. payslips, salary account that shows the exact net salary figures on Your payslip, evidence of other benefits from this job and previous jobs - this can be pension contributions etc..).

2. Your savings - don’t be carrried away by the statement balance. Yes it’s important . But content of that statement is so crucial . You stated the money you have are all saving from your current work. That’s great as it sounds , but they will look at your stated monthly outgoings (which you should be carful with) and with that work out what’s left and how that adds up to the savings you have over time. The lines on your statement is important , any deposits that may raise eye brows should be addressed on a cover letter or in the additional information section. Bank statement is crucial cos it really summarises all the stories you are telling. and tells a lot about your quality of life and how you survive. unfortunately there is only much I can write down as my finger hurts. But this is all common sense.

3. Purpose of travel/itinerary- I must first say you have chosen a good time to travel. That’s the heart of summer which makes sense. So you need to state why are you going to uk, tourism? Cool... so you now need to justify to the ECO why you have chosen to travel to UK of all countries that attract tourists. This will be evident on the things you want to do in the UK, the exact places you want to visit, cost of visiting those places if any. You need a break down of ALL the things you intend doing during your visit considering you have no friends/relative ? Clearly stating the date you will be arriving and leaving back to your place of residence/work.

4. Place of stay - you have stated places you are visiting , where you stay is important. It needs to be an accommodation close to good transport links to the places you are visiting and should be with miles to area to some extent. again all common sense.

5. Total cost of the trip- it needs to all add up considering cost of flight, travel and subsistence whilst in UK, plus some few extras). This will be weighed up against your savings/income. But if you have been saving to give yourself a once in a lifetime treat , why not!.

6. it’s your first application, you know your true circumstances more that anyone here. Visa applications are all about you doing a self check and be honest to your self , then you can tell if you truly stand a chance. producing relevant documents to back up all information you supply in your application and docs to prove you a genuine visitor, love your Job and love Your living in Your country of residence.

They key is honesty, supplying required information and genuine docs to back it up. It brings everything to the table. You can not get a visa on lies unless you are a a prolific liar, even at that. On this forum alone you have stated 3 different salaries that you earn. Hmmm my dear if Your Story isn’t straight don’t waste your money. Make sure you include a cover letter and properly explain. Your circumstances ( what your work entails, your savings, this trip and plans. Make emphasis on returning and why)

as per previous refusals, it shouldn’t discourage you. I don’t know what information you have been presenting to them. And mix up of information is a refusal and you can hardly get another visa from the country or country union. All schengen states share information.

Sorry for the longggg post. All the best.

7 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Julify13: 3:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone.

Please i'd appreciate if anybody would help me further with a uk renewal visit visa i'm currently completing for my mom. she visited in the past on a 6month visa. i stated that she'd stay for two weeks but she ended up staying for 4months -do I need to address this in this next application? if yes,how please.

secondly,considering the first question above, will it be ideal for me to increase her stay time this time around or just stick to the initial two weeks?

will it be sensible if i went for a two years visa? sorry for all these questions, I get really nervous and anxious when it come to visa issues.... would really appreciate any helpful response. many thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
It is better to explain the extended stay in your cover letter so as not to jeopardise your new application. You are also eligible for 2yrs application. If you can proof financially her stay for more than 2weeks in your new application, it is no problem.

Julify13:
Hello everyone.

Please i'd appreciate if anybody would help me further with a uk renewal visit visa i'm currently completing for my mom. she visited in the past on a 6month visa. i stated that she'd stay for two weeks but she ended up staying for 4months -do I need to address this in this next application? if yes,how please.

secondly,considering the first question above, will it be ideal for me to increase her stay time this time around or just stick to the initial two weeks?

will it be sensible if i went for a two years visa? sorry for all these questions, I get really nervous and anxious when it come to visa issues.... would really appreciate any helpful response. many thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olystic: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2017
justwise:

What is your budget for the trip like? Being single and not having a land of your own does not matter that much.

790k for a 7days vacation. I intend using my pay slips for nov, dec, Jan, feb mar, April because in these months I will earn more like in nov and dec almost 300k then in Jan almos 600k then in rest of the months abt 250k
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olystic: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2017
blza:

I choose to reply to your comment directly rather than the comment that really raised my eyebrows.

Can I assure you, YOU DO NOT NEED “a landed property” in your country of legal residence to obtain a visa. It shocks me how people mis interpret “home ties”. Yes assets is classed as ties. But a genuine, verifiable, decent paying job is very much a tie!!!! Likewise being a student is a tie.

These guys processing these visa use ALOT of common sense and can see through cooked up stories and lies.. which lead to many refusals. It is not difficult to spot lies if your brain is switched on... usually very evident when you marry up various information the applicant has presented.

So poster the Key thing for a successful application in your case are:
1. Your work - is this job a genuine job, what evidence do you have to show you are and have been with that company- these can be ( contract of employment/offer letter, letter from you employer on company headed paper with contact details for any verification - [this letter should state your start date and staff type, it should clearly state your gross annual salary , your job title, and the period of approved leave if possible ]. payslips, salary account that shows the exact net salary figures on Your payslip, evidence of other benefits from this job and previous jobs - this can be pension contributions etc..).

2. Your savings - don’t be carrried away by the statement balance. Yes it’s important . But content of that statement is so crucial . You stated the money you have are all saving from your current work. That’s great as it sounds , but they will look at your stated monthly outgoings (which you should be carful with) and with that work out what’s left and how that adds up to the savings you have over time. The lines on your statement is important , any deposits that may raise eye brows should be addressed on a cover letter or in the additional information section. Bank statement is crucial cos it really summarises all the stories you are telling. and tells a lot about your quality of life and how you survive. unfortunately there is only much I can write down as my finger hurts. But this is all common sense.

3. Purpose of travel/itinerary- I must first say you have chosen a good time to travel. That’s the heart of summer which makes sense. So you need to state why are you going to uk, tourism? Cool... so you now need to justify to the ECO why you have chosen to travel to UK of all countries that attract tourists. This will be evident on the things you want to do in the UK, the exact places you want to visit, cost of visiting those places if any. You need a break down of ALL the things you intend doing during your visit considering you have no friends/relative ? Clearly stating the date you will be arriving and leaving back to your place of residence/work.

4. Place of stay - you have stated places you are visiting , where you stay is important. It needs to be an accommodation close to good transport links to the places you are visiting and should be with miles to area to some extent. again all common sense.

5. Total cost of the trip- it needs to all add up considering cost of flight, travel and subsistence whilst in UK, plus some few extras). This will be weighed up against your savings/income. But if you have been saving to give yourself a once in a lifetime treat , why not!.

6. it’s your first application, you know your true circumstances more that anyone here. Visa applications are all about you doing a self check and be honest to your self , then you can tell if you truly stand a chance. producing relevant documents to back up all information you supply in your application and docs to prove you a genuine visitor, love your Job and love Your living in Your country of residence.

They key is honesty, supplying required information and genuine docs to back it up. It brings everything to the table. You can not get a visa on lies unless you are a a prolific liar, even at that. On this forum alone you have stated 3 different salaries that you earn. Hmmm my dear if Your Story isn’t straight don’t waste your money. Make sure you include a cover letter and properly explain. Your circumstances ( what your work entails, your savings, this trip and plans. Make emphasis on returning and why)

as per previous refusals, it shouldn’t discourage you. I don’t know what information you have been presenting to them. And mix up of information is a refusal and you can hardly get another visa from the country or country union. All schengen states share information.

Sorry for the longggg post. All the best.

Thank you for the breakdown. I will try my best to apply all what you said
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Julify13:
Hello everyone.

Your mum staying for 4 months instead of 2 weeks applied for will certainly raise issues. You will need to address this in a cover letter with verifiable evidences why she needed to stay that long. Sure you can apply for 2 years visa, but I wont risk it as your mum previous entery clearnace has a eed flag that must be remove
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
olystic:

790k for a 7days vacation. I intend using my pay slips for nov, dec, Jan, feb mar, April because in these months I will earn more like in nov and dec almost 300k then in Jan almos 600k then in rest of the months abt 250k

Presenting a 5 months payslips rather than 6 will raise an eyebrow. Don't make that mistake because you will not be there to explain the reason.

Why the inconsistency in your monthly eatings?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bountykill: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Hello house,

I wouldn't mind a quick assessment of my chances of securing a UK visiting visa. I applied in 2013 and was denied. I was single then and was on a salary of 150k. FF to today, i am married with a kid and a net salary of about 465k but i am working as an outsourced staff for a Chinese company. I worked for 2 years with the first outsourcing firm before it was changed about 6 months ago on the same salary of 465k.

Now my issue is the short period i have worked for the present company even though I am been outsourced to the same firm. Someone suggested i go back to the previous company to get a reference letter to indicate i was working for them before.

Another concern i have is the breakdown of my pay in the payslips, the company intentionally quote a small amount as basic salary so that they can equally pay a reduced amount as pension since the pension rate is a function of the basic salary. My basic salary is 5k with allowance forming the bulk of my net salary. Will this have any implication? Or do i just avoid putting the payslips in my application?

Also i have a friend (British citizen) who relocated to the UK in January of this year. Do i get him to send me an invite or do i apply like i don't know anyone in the up?

Will appreciate you kind responses and suggestions . thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blza: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Julify13:
Hello everyone.

If her purpose of visit was family visit .. then Nothing much to worry about. Remember one crucial point, she did not breach the terms of her visa. The maximum entry period is 6 months (180 days) and she didn’t breach that.

Just mention on a cover letter or in the additional information section of the form that even though in her last application , it was stated she will be in the UK for 2 weeks but stays for xyz period which is still within her allowed entry period .

It is usually not a big deal to over stay the stated period on the application. It’s May only become an issue or raise red flags if someone claim to be working or have a business/field employed and have taken short leave to travel for a specific short period and then end up staying for months. It raises questions on the credibility of the claimed job/business. Or people going on med treatments, training ,conference. Even at that once it’s addressed in the next application it shouldn’t cause a problem.

Apply for 2 years visa if you like.

In my own case ,during my mum’s last application we stated she was going to stay for 6 weeks. She stayed for 4months 3 weeks. On her recent app, I just mentioned on her form but emphasised she didn’t breach her terms. Her 2 year visa was issued within 2 working days. So please don’t panic .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.