Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1511137 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2019
TonyyS:

okay thankx. so what can I do? should I just add the 3 months payslip which she has already or just dont bother adding and just submit the bank statement only?

What you are focusing on is not actually that important, you need to focus on your own ability to finance the trip and demonstrate it.

Like I explained to you before..yes you submit the bank statement and payslips but the onus is on you to convince the ECO that you have strong ties to Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2019
bigtt76:
Yea. The issue is this, to cash out from the US PayPal, the person needed to use a US Bank account belonging to a relative hence the funds in the relative's name

I will be surprised if that person is given a visa under that financial arrangement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by emadamysy: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Please if applying for a Tourist visa and you have folks that you could stay with for the length of your visit . Apart from stating it in your application, do one still need a document from the folks (cover letter) or such ain't necessary. @justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2019
emadamysy:
Please if applying for a Tourist visa and you have folks that you could stay with for the length of your visit . Apart from stating it in your application, do one still need a document from the folks (cover letter) or such ain't necessary. @justwise

Yes you do including data page of their passporst and evidence of that accommodation available for you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigtt76(f): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm ...thanks buddy. Maybe the person should go the path of getting the relative issue a letter declaring the funds as a gift to the relative undecided

justwise:

I will be surprised if that person is given a visa under that financial arrangement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by duvocharrison: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Hello house I have been a silent reader,I want to apply for UK vacation visa family of 4 me hubby n 2kids pls find attached I don't how to fill that moni aspect pls how me fill it to have an idea,how have questions to ask
1.I have an aunt who have leaves there mum's sis citizen is invitation letter better or hotel reservation for family of 4

2.I earn 254 but annual 4m hubby 260 annual 5m
Hubby does not leave moni in his salary act he does more of Tbils,hubby tbills is 7m while mine is 2m.they will all mature b4 our trip not b4 the application cos if fixed for 1yr .is it okay to submit it along side with our salary act with less moni in our salary act or shld we build our salary act 1m each b4 applying.
3.on the application form dat moni aspect page is wat hubby fill I will fill.and how much is okay for family of 4 dat won't be much.10days trip.
4.my kids the moni aspect page is it thesame thing we fill I will fill for them kindly note 1 is a USA citizen and d other will be 8months by August wen I intend to apply she was born in nig d 2nd one.
5,family application is it submitted as one application or are we going to submit differently at d embassy.
6,travel history have been to USA twice and hubby once (family vacation)
7,pls help me fill dat moni aspect page from dis trend is d major thing and act I don't want to make mistakes I attached d form.
8,Tbils of 9m hope it will fly.

@justwise and Family pls urgently attend to me
Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Horlahorla: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Good morning house, please I need your help on something. I plan on applying for my Uk visit visa first week in March. My account balance is 600,000 at the moment. Before the end of the month an extra 620,000 should be credited in my account.
300,000(my monthly salary).
240,000(shop rent) , I received another 240,000 early this month.
80,000(from family member).

I have a shopping complex in my name, a plot of land I just paid for. I have just the Deed of agreement for the land, no survey yet.

Am I good to go?
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MzGatsgo(f): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Hi nairalanders..im new here tho ive been reading travel threads here since last year... i just got conditional offer for an erasmus mundus programme starting in Heriot-Watt University Scotland, the UK.. my dad is my sponsor and i was asked to pay half the fees as a kind of acceptance fee in order to b given an unconditonal offer... I just want you guys to guide me through this journey down to the Visa application... cuz im as lost as anything as to what to do after the unconditional offer is given..is the money a guarantee that the unconditional offer would be given?? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lillybi: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
@ biggtt 7

The refusal was in 2015 December, my monthly salary now after deductions is 134,657.00 as against 98,000 in 2015. I have 1.6m in my salary account while in my other account I have 2m, but this account I use it mainly for savings from contributions etc.
I submitted my bank statements together with that of my father in law as the agent advised, since he had over 15m so he should be my co- sponsor. I also submitted my marriage certificate, my daughter's birth certificate, letter of introduction from my office,leave letter etc
Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bimpe194: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello. Please I noticed a mistake recently on my Certificate of sponsorship. My surname was typed in place of given name and vice versa. I have already done my biometrics before I noticed this. I'm really worried if this won't affect my application. Thank you

@justwise please any comments on this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lillybi: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
justwise:

Will you be sponsoring this trip this time around?

@ justwise

I intend sponsoring the trip myself if having a monthly salary of 134,650.00 would do, if not my husband will be my co- sponsor. Please what do you advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Gracely7th(f): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by headhoncho(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pls oo.. which interface is this?.. the uk website i am using is different from this ooo..
duvocharrison:
Hello house I have been a silent reader,I want to apply for UK vacation visa family of 4 me hubby n 2kids pls find attached I don't how to fill that moni aspect pls how me fill it to have an idea,how have questions to ask
1.I have an aunt who have leaves there mum's sis citizen is invitation letter better or hotel reversation for family of 4

Hubby does not leave moni in his salary act he does more of Tbils,hubby tbills is 7m while mine is 2m.they will all mature b4 our trip not b4 the application cos if fixed for 1yr .is it okay to submit it along side with our salary act with less moni in our salary act or shld we build our salary act 1m each b4 applying.
3.on the application form dat moni aspect page is wat hubby fill I will fill.and how much is okay for family of 4 dat won't be much.10days trip.
4.my kids the moni aspect page is it thesame thing we fill I will fill for them kindly note 1 is a USA citizen and d other will be 8months by August wen I intend to apply she was born in nig d 2nd one.
5,family application is it submitted as one application or are we going to submit differently at d embassy.
7,pls help me fill dat moni aspect page from dis trend is d major thing and act I don't want to make mistakes I attached d form.

Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by duvocharrison: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
duvocharrison:
1.I have an aunt who have leaves there mum's sis citizen is invitation letter better or hotel reservation for family of 4

Thanks

Plssss someone shld respond pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Innopre983: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bimpe194:
Hello. Please I noticed a mistake recently on my Certificate of sponsorship. My surname was typed in place of given name and vice versa. I have already done my biometrics before I noticed this. I'm really worried if this won't affect my application. Thank you

What type of visa is that? When did you did your biometrics? You can quickly inform your sponsor of this mistake so they can log in into your certificate of sponsorship profile to add sponsors note so the caseworker can see the correction on sponsors note section.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bimpe194: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Innopre983:

What type of visa is that? When did you did your biometrics? You can quickly inform your sponsor of this mistake so they can log in into your certificate of sponsorship profile to add sponsors note so the caseworker can see the correction on sponsors note section.

Thank you. It's tier 2, biometrics on Monday . My employer has added sponsors note. I was thinking since I submitted the printout, that's what they'll look at. Glad to know that they can view the correction online. God bless

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by aderemi166: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kindly check the website again, this is different from the Uk website/interface we used few months ago.

1.) You can use invitation letter if the person living in the Uk is ready to accommodate 4 of you, have enough space to accommodate you, ready to send invitation letter, data page, account statement+ payslip(if she will be taking care of feeding as well).

2.) Submit the treasure bill certificates, 6 month payslips(yours and your husband's), account statements(both), ensure you have (flight money of 4) and extra in your saving accounts, and present it. No lodgement of money please.

3.)Ensure the money you intend to spend(budget) is not up to 3times your monthly salary(per person). You are to fill a form per person, you are not filling one form for all. You will fill 4 online forms in this case.

Do a cover letter to explain your budget; flight ticket+Transport+feeding(put nil if it will be provided)+shopping+SightSeeing; ensure this is done for each of you separately, no high budget please.

Mention where you intend to take the kids to, for sightseeings, at least 2places around the location you intend to stay

4.) Cool

5.) Family application should be submitted and scanned separately(attended to together) on the same day of appointment.

Make copies of your documents (original OR photocopies per person), all documents will be scanned and returned to you.

6.) Include this(travel history) on the form

7.)As mentioned earlier: Ensure the money you intend to spend(budget) is not up to 3times your monthly salary(per person)

If N50,000 is assumed to be your monthly living expenses:
N256,000 - (50,000) = N206,000.
N206k is your disposable income when you minus monthly living expenses

Or your monthly salary is N256k as mentioned, and monthly living expenses is N50k
Budget of the form shouldn't be more than 2*N206k =N412k(on your own form or breakdown analysis (cover letter))

Your Husband should do the same; i.e 2*(N260k-N50k) budget

For your kids; is there any travel allowance(for family pleasure) from your office, that's good. Get a letter as regards that from your place of work(this can be used to cover the kid's expense/ or if you have enough to cover their expense in your saving accounts, good, convince the ECO the money in your savings is readily available to take care of your kids' expenses(on the cover letter)

8.) It should with proofs

Kindly attached Landed property documents if there is any
Get letter from the kid's school, add their school fees receipts, birth certificates, etc.

Kindly wait for the Guru in the house to advice you more.

Though, I applied this, My Two kids & I were given Visas by God's Grace, few months ago.

Don't forget to check the website again if it's the real one.

Good luck.

quote author=duvocharrison post=75916642]Hello house I have been a silent reader,I want to apply for UK vacation visa family of 4 me hubby n 2kids pls find attached I don't how to fill that moni aspect pls how me fill it to have an idea,how have questions to ask

Thanks

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by aderemi166: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
[Hello house I have been a silent reader,I want to apply for UK vacation visa family of 4 me hubby n 2kids pls find attached I don't how to fill that moni aspect pls how me fill it to have an idea,how have questions to ask

Thanks

[/quote]

Kindly check the website again, this is different from the Uk website/interface we used few months ago.

1.) You can use invitation letter if the person living in the Uk is ready to accommodate 4 of you, have enough space to accommodate you, ready to send invitation letter, data page, account statement+ payslip(if she will be taking care of feeding as well).

2.) Submit the treasure bill certificates, 6 month payslips(yours and your husband's), account statements(both), ensure you have (flight money of 4) and extra in your saving accounts, and present it. No lodgement of money please.

3.)Ensure the money you intend to spend(budget) is not up to 3times your monthly salary(per person). You are to fill a form per person, you are not filling one form for all. You will fill 4 online forms in this case.

Do a cover letter to explain your budget; flight ticket+Transport+feeding(put nil if it will be provided)+shopping+SightSeeing; ensure this is done for each of you separately, no high budget please.

Mention where you intend to take the kids to, for sightseeings, at least 2places around the location you intend to stay

4.) Cool

5.) Family application should be submitted and scanned separately(attended to together) on the same day of appointment.

Make copies of your documents (original OR photocopies per person), all documents will be scanned and returned to you.

7.)As mentioned earlier: Ensure the money you intend to spend(budget) is not up to 3times your monthly salary(per person)

Or your monthly salary is N256k as mentioned, and monthly living expenses is N50k
Budget of the form shouldn't be more than 2*N206k =N412k(on your own form or breakdown analysis (cover letter))

For your kids; is there any travel allowance(for family pleasure) from your office, that's good. Get a letter as regards that from your place of work(this can be used to cover the kid's expense/ or if you have enough to cover their expense in your saving accounts, good, convince the ECO the money in your savings is readily available to take care of your kids' expenses(on the cover letter)

Get letter from the kid's school, add their school fees receipts, birth certificates, etc.

Though, I applied this, My Two kids & I were given Visas by God's Grace, few months ago.

Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
duvocharrison:

Thanks

Only you can answer all the question asked in that form because nobody here know how much you spend monthly for family or how much your hubby gives you for family up keep.

!. use hotel booking if you can afford it for all traveling or use IV from your aunt and include other documents from her.

2. Submit it with the TB papers and explain how the account is managed regarding the TB.

3. You have to do the budget for the trip so as to be able to answer that question, calculate the cost of flight ticket for all traveling and other expenses eg(hotel accommodation for 4) etc

4. The kids application will all have the same info apart from their names then use the blank space to explain that its a family trip.

5. Submit all the same time
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Horlahorla:
Good morning house, please I need your help on something. I plan on applying for my Uk visit visa first week in March. My account balance is 600,000 at the moment. Before the end of the month an extra 620,000 should be credited in my account.
300,000(my monthly salary).
240,000(shop rent) , I received another 240,000 early this month.
80,000(from family member).

I have a shopping complex in my name, a plot of land I just paid for. I have just the Deed of agreement for the land, no survey yet.

Am I good to go?
Thanks

What is your budget for the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
MzGatsgo:
Hi nairalanders..im new here tho ive been reading travel threads here since last year... i just got conditional offer for an erasmus mundus programme starting in Heriot-Watt University Scotland, the UK.. my dad is my sponsor and i was asked to pay half the fees as a kind of acceptance fee in order to b given an unconditonal offer... I just want you guys to guide me through this journey down to the Visa application... cuz im as lost as anything as to what to do after the unconditional offer is given..is the money a guarantee that the unconditional offer would be given?? Thanks

Read first page of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2575449/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bimpe194:

Email the embassy to notify them about the mistake

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lillybi:

@ justwise

I intend sponsoring the trip myself if having a monthly salary of 134,650.00 would do, if not my husband will be my co- sponsor. Please what do you advice.

Does your hubby earns more than you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bimpe194: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
justwise:

Email the embassy to notify them about the mistake
I tried to send an email, it directed me to the payment section. I have been unable to make payments with my Master card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bimpe194:

I tried to send an email, it directed me to the payment section. I have been unable to make payments with my Master card.

You can use the call option

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by duvocharrison: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks aderemi

aderemi166:

4.) Cool

Good luck.

quote author=duvocharrison post=75916642]Hello house I have been a silent reader,I want to apply for UK vacation visa family of 4 me hubby n 2kids pls find attached I don't how to fill that moni aspect pls how me fill it to have an idea,how have questions to ask

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) 4 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors.
I have considered your application in the context of your evidenced personal circumstances and
funding. You have declared in your visa application form that you are employed full time earning
£337 a month and that you are married with three dependent children. You also state that you
propose to travel to the UK with your spouse and child as a tourist for six days, staying in hotel
accommodation. You have further stated that you will meet the costs of your proposed visit.
However:
• I must also consider the evidence of your personal circumstances and funding as demonstrated by
you. You have stated that you will personally spend £2850 on your proposed visit. I consider the
personal cost of your proposed visit to be around eight times your stated net monthly employment
income. Whilst I have noted that you state you have investments, it has not been sufficiently
explained how such proposed expenditure is credible.
• As evidence of your own funds and financial circumstances you have submitted bank statements.
However, whilst I have considered the documents submitted I am not satisfied that you have
sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds shown in your personal account. I am not satisfied
that these statements are a reliable reflection of your financial circumstances or your stated ability
to pay for your proposed visit.
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficiently demonstrated your personal circumstances and funds
or that they are as such that you can be relied upon to meet the conditions of visit entry clearance.
Taking the forgoing into account, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of
your visit. Furthermore I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs
whilst in the UK without working or accessing public funds. Your application has therefore been
refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a) and (e).

Hello Gurus in the house. I've been a Guest reader.
I appreciate professional advice given by every individual on this platform. I applied for a 6 months UK Tourist Visa for me, spouse and a 5 month old child and got refused as attached.
In my form, I stated that I earn £235 per month after Tax from govt job and £11,380/Year from “Investments” (my family business). I also stated that the cost of my trip is £2,850 and monthly spending of £105.
Personal Six months statement of account with inflow of 160k/month and a spread payment of allowances from personal company account of 350k, 350k, 400k, 450k, 450k, 450k.
Salary account closing bal of 4.5M and company account bal of 12M.
Documents submitted:
1. 5 months payslips from govt job wih other docs from office
2. CAC Documents
3. FIRS payment receipts of Taxes for 2018 (23k, 23k, 5k, 5k and 30k penalty)
4. Personal Statement
5. Company statement
6. Family details
I intend to reapply. I will so much appreciate your guides on how to plan the budgetary aspects and others errors committed on my application as stated above.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
i am in the uk, nd my wedding is in april in london....i want to send an invitation letter to my mum for the wedding that will be submitted to the embassy (my mum would be sponsoring herself and also using her bank statement). the letter i have drafted was written with my mums address on it ( just like i was sending her an informal letter).....please was that the correct thing to do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vickydicky: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jommy26:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) 4 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors.
I have considered your application in the context of your evidenced personal circumstances and
funding. You have declared in your visa application form that you are employed full time earning
£337 a month and that you are married with three dependent children. You also state that you
propose to travel to the UK with your spouse and child as a tourist for six days, staying in hotel
accommodation. You have further stated that you will meet the costs of your proposed visit.
However:
• I must also consider the evidence of your personal circumstances and funding as demonstrated by
you. You have stated that you will personally spend £2850 on your proposed visit. I consider the
personal cost of your proposed visit to be around eight times your stated net monthly employment
income. Whilst I have noted that you state you have investments, it has not been sufficiently
explained how such proposed expenditure is credible.
• As evidence of your own funds and financial circumstances you have submitted bank statements.
However, whilst I have considered the documents submitted I am not satisfied that you have
sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds shown in your personal account. I am not satisfied
that these statements are a reliable reflection of your financial circumstances or your stated ability
to pay for your proposed visit.
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficiently demonstrated your personal circumstances and funds
or that they are as such that you can be relied upon to meet the conditions of visit entry clearance.
Taking the forgoing into account, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of
your visit. Furthermore I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs
whilst in the UK without working or accessing public funds. Your application has therefore been
refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a) and (e).

Hello Gurus in the house. I've been a Guest reader.
I appreciate professional advice given by every individual on this platform. I applied for a 6 months UK Tourist Visa for me, spouse and a 5 month old child and got refused as attached.
In my form, I stated that I earn £235 per month after Tax from govt job and £11,380/Year from “Investments” (my family business). I also stated that the cost of my trip is £2,850 and monthly spending of £105.
Personal Six months statement of account with inflow of 160k/month and a spread payment of allowances from personal company account of 350k, 350k, 400k, 450k, 450k, 450k.
Salary account closing bal of 4.5M and company account bal of 12M.
Documents submitted:
1. 5 months payslips from govt job wih other docs from office
2. CAC Documents
3. FIRS payment receipts of Taxes for 2018 (23k, 23k, 5k, 5k and 30k penalty)
4. Personal Statement
5. Company statement
6. Family details
I intend to reapply. I will so much appreciate your guides on how to plan the budgetary aspects and others errors committed on my application as stated above.
please did you receive the refusal letter through your email or was it when you collect your passport that you saw the refusal attached to your passport thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by duvocharrison: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks justwise

justwise:

Only you can answer all the question asked in that form because nobody here know how much you spend monthly for family or how much your hubby gives you for family up keep.

!. use hotel booking if you can afford it for all traveling or use IV from your aunt and include other documents from her.

2. Submit it with the TB papers and explain how the account is managed regarding the TB.

3. You have to do the budget for the trip so as to be able to answer that question, calculate the cost of flight ticket for all traveling and other expenses eg(hotel accommodation for 4) etc

4. The kids application will all have the same info apart from their names then use the blank space to explain that its a family trip.

5. Submit all the same time

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seunice01: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Hi. Am about to write my cover letter. Please who do I address it to? Is it the deputy high commissioner or ECO (what does this mean, is it Entry clearance officer?).

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.