Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1511025 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Omosholape80:
Other request should work then they are most likely to redirect you or give you the adequate mail. Besides you can also type in your message in that message space
Thank you, I will get back to you once it's done.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
shawlar:

He went about it the wrong way. He should have had the company write a letter taking full sponsorship of the trip and used the company’s bank statement as proof of funds. Then there would have been no need for them to transfer the funds into his account (ECO would have just seen it as lodgement)

This will not work as you can not use a company's bank account to fund your private foreign trip, the company is not his and the trip has nothing to do with the company.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Micafe:
Yes please. note that the company make way more than that monthly and I always reinvest once a car is sold.

The mistake you made was calling a profit you made from the car business a salary, what you have is pretty much a one-man business and you take home all profit, that shouldn't be called a profit because you decided what to pay yourself and that is not salary works.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Baggie887: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread and it has been helpful but i have some issues at hand. Am currently applying for a visit visa to UK but the company am working with, the managing director pays my salary directly from his personal account.its a family company whereby the huaband, wife and their 2kids are the directors.
Please,i need advice on how to go about the payslip issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Baggie887:
Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread and it has been helpful but i have some issues at hand. Am currently applying for a visit visa to UK but the company am working with, the managing director pays my salary directly from his personal account.its a family company whereby the huaband, wife and their 2kids are the directors.
Please,i need advice on how to go about the payslip issue.

You don't have to present payslip if you have non, explain that in the form that your company does not issue payslip that you get paid directly into your bank account. Those payments will be seen by the ECO.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by WNKQI: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Killingmesoftly:

Many thanks Shankar . There was a letter in respect of that but, the letter was not well explained. See attached the letter. I will appreciate if you can give us way in which we can explain the refusal to ECO. As for this second application he is sponsoring him self, so all expenses trip is from his pocket.
No na, even the letter is too shallow. It does not reflect any ingredient from a corporate entity. it look more like a cook up story. Settle down, let your MD or HRM draft a good letter, for example, the last sentence of that letter is not necessary. I am not trying to run it down.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Killingmesoftly: 3:23am On Mar 13, 2019
WNKQI:
No na, even the letter is too shallow. It does not reflect any ingredient from a corporate entity. it look more like a cook up story. Settle down, let your MD or HRM draft a good letter, for example, the last sentence of that letter is not necessary. I am not trying to run it down.

Thanks so much. I appreciate your comment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Killingmesoftly: 3:44am On Mar 13, 2019
justwise:

This will not work as you can not use a company's bank account to fund your private foreign trip, the company is not his and the trip has nothing to do with the company.

@Justwise I appreciate your comment. Please can you kindly explain to us how an employer can make a travel incentive to his employee. There are ways to go about it. I believe that employer gives travel voucher or paid vacation to staffs who are outstanding. If the award and travel incentive is genuine one ,what are the steps to be taking to apply for visa under this route of paid vacation? Or are u saying that an employer can not offer a paid vacation to his employee if the organisation is doing very well in biz? Is it that such incentive can not be paid into receipent's account? Please what are the ways to go about it. Kindly explain please. I believe your explanation will make us to gain knowledge on such route, even help those who might have similar case. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigtt76(f): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Sounds good and yes you can apply attaching a those documents for a visitor visa.

Why you earn so much shouldn't be an issue to them rather what they want to know is that you get renumerated monthly by your employer. Don't forget to get a letter if introduction from your company HR corroborating whatever claims you have as a staff of the company, stating your designation, wage and leave period. All the best to you.

Micafe:
Thanks for replying.

Yes I pay tax, I'm still processing my tax clearance for 2018, hopefully it will be out before reapplying. I can aswell add my VAT receipt for the past 6 months.
Yes I have an survey and approved plan with an ongoing construction in my name.
I have an investment plan with axamansard where i save 250k monthly, the balance now is about 7M plus and its accessible anytime.
Yes, I have my daughter, wife, dad and siblings.

I have decided to apply as a visitor without adding bill of lading or purchase invoices. I will write a letter to explain why I earn so much.

But can I add my cac documents if applying strictly with my personal account as a tourist?
Also, should I add maybe a year or 10months bank statement to show a steady salary?

thanks.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Justwise and other gurus ... I need ur advise pls ... my friends mum left for the UK in 1983 immediately after the demise of her hubby who happens to be my friends father ... in her visa application , she included my friends name and got the UK visa. On getting to the UK she remarried and became a british citizen.

Ffw to 2011.. My friend got pregnant for a dude and gave birth to a Boy... The guy accepted the boy byt not the mother so the boy shares the same surname with the father but the mother still bear her fathers name since they arent married.

FFW TO 2019... My friends mum wanted her to visit with her 8yrs old son this April for easter... Remember her name was included in her mums application in 1983.

PLS ADVISE US WHAT TO DO NOW

1. THE boy and mother do not share the same surname and they are being invited with same IV. WHAT TO DO to avoid denial.

2. My friend has a birth certificate that shows name of the boys father and her own name .

3. Can she apply with the boyknowing full well that they dont share same name? What documents should include in rhe application to avoid denial

Thanks.

Kindly advise pls .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
Thank you, I will get back to you once it's done.
what i got from them.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Micafe: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2019
I understand but Please, what do you suggest I do now?
because I pay myself this amount monthly. do I call it a bonus or income?
sh
justwise:

The mistake you made was calling a profit you made from the car business a salary, what you have is pretty much a one-man business and you take home all profit, that shouldn't be called a profit because you decided what to pay yourself and that is not salary works.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vickydicky: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Goodmorning justwise and all the gurus in the house please i submitted an application for family visit on the 1st of february and we receive an email from uk that decision has been made and dispatched to tls on the 17th of february that tls will contact is in 2 days and on the on the 20th tls contact us but on getting they told my husband is only passport that's ready for collection and i collected mine and after few hours they send another email that my husband passport is ready too but uptill now we are still waiting for our son passport,we went to tls a week ago and they said they will send message when is ready for collection so i dont know what is happening almost 3 weeks after we collected our passport please what do you advice us to do,what is the next step to take.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lillybi: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning @justwise and other gurus in the house

Please can anyone help with a Template on how to explain in details funds into an account for a visa application.

I have a salary account with inflows and outflow and a savings account without much inflow and outflow which is basically for savings e.g contribution and also payments from real estate commissions. Can I also go ahead and present the bank statements for my savings and explain on how I got the money? Or should I summit just the salary account statement and my husband's statement who is a co-sponsor? Please I need your assistance as am almost done with my application, thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by gusfy823: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Vickydicky:
Goodmorning justwise and all the gurus in the house please i submitted an application for family visit on the 1st of february and we receive an email from uk that decision has been made and dispatched to tls on the 17th of february that tls will contact is in 2 days and on the on the 20th tls contact us but on getting they told my husband is only passport that's ready for collection and i collected mine and after few hours they send another email that my husband passport is ready too but uptill now we are still waiting for our son passport,we went to tls a week ago and they said they will send message when is ready for collection so i dont know what is happening almost 3 weeks after we collected our passport please what do you advice us to do,what is the next step to take.
Try and contact UKVI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello @justwise

Please under which visa category can one apply for expedited visa to make funeral arrangements for a sibling (uk permanent resident) who died two nights ago? Intended applicant is to be sponsored by his company here in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by hormolarry: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house. Thanks for your assistance at all times in this platform, it's greatly appreciated. Please i want to make a visitor visa application for my mum, but am not sure how much i need to have in my account in order to sponsor her.
*She is a salary earner and she currently has over 1Million naira in her account, not just deposited money, she receives salary every month ending*. I also have around £3000 pounds in my account and am working full time.
1). My question is that will this amount be enough to show as prove of fund?
2). The money in my account is not up to 28days, does it really matter? Am not quite sure.

Although this is not her first time coming, she was sponsored by my dad for her last trip because I was still at the Uni then. But now that am working full time, i feel I should take the responsibility.
Thanks as I await your response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vickydicky: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=gusfy823 post=76615134] Try and contact UKVI[.

Thanks for your response or should i go to the embassy cos i try to contact them but they said i have to pay to send them an email and is not accepting my dollar account.this is email i receive from UK with his details.On Wednesday, 20 February 2019, <UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk> wrote:
Dear Daniel

Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iyobosa13: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks a lot Just wise for your response. But what if I have a friend who can give my family and I letter of invitation from the UK, but I will be responsible for the sponsoring? Will it add any advantage to our getting Visa?
justwise:

1. Nobody can answer that.

2.Personal account

3. Please read this thread.

4. Make hotel reservation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lillybi:
Good morning @justwise and other gurus in the house

Please can anyone help with a Template on how to explain in details funds into an account for a visa application.

I have a salary account with inflows and outflow and a savings account without much inflow and outflow which is basically for savings e.g contribution and also payments from real estate commissions. Can I also go ahead and present the bank statements for my savings and explain on how I got the money? Or should I summit just the salary account statement and my husband's statement who is a co-sponsor? Please I need your assistance as am almost done with my application, thank you.

There is no template for that just explain it the way you did here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ije004:
Hello @justwise

Please under which visa category can one apply for expedited visa to make funeral arrangements for a sibling (uk permanent resident) who died two nights ago? Intended applicant is to be sponsored by his company here in Lagos.

Thanks.

Standard visiting visa but you need to use the blank space in the form to explain the situation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
iyobosa13:
Thanks a lot Just wise for your response. But what if I have a friend who can give my family and I letter of invitation from the UK, but I will be responsible for the sponsoring? Will it add any advantage to our getting Visa?

There is nothing wrong with that and it will reduce the cost of the trip from your own side because you will not be paying for accommodation. Your friend needs to send you evidence of that accommodation and data page of her passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Vickydicky:

Keep disturbing them with emails and calls else you have to wait until you hear from them, though this is not uncommon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
justwise:

Standard visiting visa but you need to use the blank space in the form to explain the situation

Many thanks for your help! Much appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Micafe:
I understand but Please, what do you suggest I do now?
because I pay myself this amount monthly. do I call it a bonus or income?
sh

I'm not sure if you actually read my replies because i have answered that question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Killingmesoftly:

@Justwise I appreciate your comment. Please can you kindly explain to us how an employer can make a travel incentive to his employee. There are ways to go about it. I believe that employer gives travel voucher or paid vacation to staffs who are outstanding. If the award and travel incentive is genuine one ,what are the steps to be taking to apply for visa under this route of paid vacation? Or are u saying that an employer can not offer a paid vacation to his employee if the organisation is doing very well in biz? Is it that such incentive can not be paid into receipent's account? Please what are the ways to go about it. Kindly explain please. I believe your explanation will make us to gain knowledge on such route, even help those who might have similar case. Thanks

No responsible company will do that most especially the way your inlaw cooked up that story.

Your performance bonus will be part of your employment contract and the payment will stated in the payslip, you will be paid travel allowance on official trip and not on private trip.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Seamareggae(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please I would appreciate your feedback on this issue... I have 2 bank accounts, one is specifically for my daily business transactions, my maximum balance doesn't exceed 300k... While the 2nd account is used for saving from the business... I save at least 50 to 200k on it every week/fortnight depending on business transactions but I hardly withdraw from the account.. Like I have done only about 3 withdrawals from the account in the past 6 months... The account has a closing balance of 3.5m currently...

Should I submit the 2 account statements or what do you advise... Thanks and God bless you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Seamareggae:
Please I would appreciate your feedback on this issue... I have 2 bank accounts, one is specifically for my daily business transactions, my maximum balance doesn't exceed 300k... While the 2nd account is used for saving from the business... I save at least 50 to 200k on it every week/fortnight depending on business transactions but I hardly withdraw from the account.. Like I have done only about 3 withdrawals from the account in the past 6 months... The account has a closing balance of 3.5m currently...

Should I submit the 2 account statements or what do you advise... Thanks and God bless you

Yes you have to
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by gusfy823: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good evening house.....
Please is there anyone with tier 2 visa application delay. It’s 13 working days now and I used priority service. I’ve called Ukvi and was told application is still pending. Anyone with a similar experience? Kindly reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Seamareggae(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
justwise:

Yes you have to
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:
Justwise and other gurus ... I need ur advise pls ... my friends mum left for the UK in 1983 immediately after the demise of her hubby who happens to be my friends father ... in her visa application , she included my friends name and got the UK visa. On getting to the UK she remarried and became a british citizen.

Ffw to 2011.. My friend got pregnant for a dude and gave birth to a Boy... The guy accepted the boy byt not the mother so the boy shares the same surname with the father but the mother still bear her fathers name since they arent married.

FFW TO 2019... My friends mum wanted her to visit with her 8yrs old son this April for easter... Remember her name was included in her mums application in 1983.

PLS ADVISE US WHAT TO DO NOW

1. THE boy and mother do not share the same surname and they are being invited with same IV. WHAT TO DO to avoid denial.

2. My friend has a birth certificate that shows name of the boys father and her own name .

3. Can she apply with the boyknowing full well that they dont share same name? What documents should include in rhe application to avoid denial

Thanks.

Kindly advise pls .

Justwise i am waiting for your response .. kindly attend to it thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vickydicky: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
justwise:

Keep disturbing them with emails and calls else you have to wait until you hear from them, though this is not uncommon.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.