Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1523125 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
chubany:

Ok. My friend also got one and a another one with refusal letter. I only got this one. Still waiting to be alerted by TLS. When did your colleague get his own?

By Monday I pray I get it .....tho mine is 2years I apply for...I got 6month before

Because have gone to do Ecowas passport for my travel to Gambia since have not heard from them....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seunice01: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wednesday 27th February

mayo47:

When did you submit your application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seunice01: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wednesday 27th February

Omosholape80:
Please when did you apply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seunice01: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Are you saying the Embassy now send Refusal letter by email

chubany:

Ok. My friend also got one and a another one with refusal letter. I only got this one. Still waiting to be alerted by TLS. When did your colleague get his own?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 1:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Hello Gurus In the House Thank you for the great Job.

I applied for 10days visiting visa to UK for tourism with my daughter and was denied visa I really dont understand and will appreciate if gurus in the house can help out on the what next to do

"You state that you are employed by XYZ company as a senior marketing officer earning a monthly income of N221,220 (471.222 Oanda exchange rate £1 = 469.062NGN) and that you have no other income or saving I. support of this, you have submitted letter in regards to your employment,payslips and bank statementsYou also state you intend to spend £1000 and that you spent N47850 £102.02) on a monthly living. Giving this I note the amount you intend to spend on your visit to the UK is approximately 3 times your monthly disposable income. Therefore I am not satisfied that your current financial circumstances are proportional to the financial outlay for your proposed visit.

@justwise your advise on the right step to take will be really appreciated I have a closing saving account of N1.8M the bank account serve as both my salary and saving account. And their is no large sum i have traveller out to France with my daughter for Holiday before last year, also I think where I made mistake was when asked do I have any other investment or saving I chooced No but when I submitted I submitted my Real Estate C of O and also my Zenith bank shares.and I actually budgeted £1000 for the trip because I will be paying for both the hotel and ticket from the amount.please help can I apply again or just let them be.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 5:00am On Mar 16, 2019
@justwise
dgoodrich101:

I applied for 10days visiting visa to UK for tourism with my daughter and was denied visa I really dont understand and will appreciate if gurus in the house can help out on the what next to do

"You state that you are employed by XYZ company as a senior marketing officer earning a monthly income of N221,220 (471.222 Oanda exchange rate £1 = 469.062NGN) and that you have no other income or saving I. support of this, you have submitted letter in regards to your employment,payslips and bank statementsYou also state you intend to spend £1000 and that you spent N47850 £102.02) on a monthly living. Giving this I note the amount you intend to spend on your visit to the UK is approximately 3 times your monthly disposable income. Therefore I am not satisfied that your current financial circumstances are proportional to the financial outlay for your proposed visit.

@justwise your advise on the right step to take will be really appreciated I have a closing saving account of N1.8M the bank account serve as both my salary and saving account. And their is no large sum i have traveller out to France with my daughter for Holiday before last year, also I think where I made mistake was when asked do I have any other investment or saving I chooced No but when I submitted I submitted my Real Estate C of O and also my Zenith bank shares.and I actually budgeted £1000 for the trip because I will be paying for both the hotel and ticket from the amount.please help can I apply again or just let them be.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chubany: 5:10am On Mar 16, 2019
bbclue:

By Monday I pray I get it .....tho mine is 2years I apply for...I got 6month before

Because have gone to do Ecowas passport for my travel to Gambia since have not heard from them....

I asked when your colleague got his own email. My friend got his on February 28.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chubany: 5:13am On Mar 16, 2019
seunice01:
Are you saying the Embassy now send Refusal letter by email

Some people get refusal through email. Those I know that have gotten so far where accessed at the Visa section at Croydon. But it seems some that don’t get through email still get it with their passports.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jyyes: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2019
Good morning House.. Please I need some information on how to renew my visa. I had applied with my wife in Oct last year and we were both given 6 months each., we travelled to the Uak for 2 weeks in November 2018. Now I intend to renew our visa and this time with our daughter because we were blessed with a baby girl in January. I want to know how to go about the application, do I need to register a new account for this application or I will have to use my old account?? I will really appreciate a detailed explanation on what to do from any knowledgeable person from the house who has an idea. Thanking you all in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chubany: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2019
TheExalted:
@ekpotek, @Justwise and other gurus in the house, got this mail and i don't know what to make of it. Kindly shed light on this. Thanks!

UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk <UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk>
To:
JOHNSON@YAHOO.COM

Hello how long did it take TLS to contact you after the mail. I hope it was positive.

Dear JOHN ALPAH DOE

Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.

If you are applying from China, Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email within 1-2 working days from TLS or VFS on collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

VAC - Visa Application Centre.

OR

- You submitted your application at the following locations:
Cyprus, Gibraltar, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Denmark and Estonia,
you will receive an email from DHL within 1-2 working days with your waybill number. You can track your application via the DHL website using this waybill number.

OR FOR APPLICATIONS FROM USA:

If you applied via a US Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre or a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to have your passport mailed back to you directly, that will take place shortly.

If you submitted your application via a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to collect your passport in person at the end of the process, they will be in contact with you to provide further guidance.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2019
chubany:

I asked when your colleague got his own email. My friend got his on February 28.

Yesterday he submitted 27...

Why I submitted 1st of march
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2019
dgoodrich101:

It simply means that you are spending too much on the trip considering the fact that it will take more than 3months of your salary to achieve that.

You should have declared your savings and investment and support it with documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Jyyes:
Good morning House.. Please I need some information on how to renew my visa. I had applied with my wife in Oct last year and we were both given 6 months each., we travelled to the Uak for 2 weeks in November 2018. Now I intend to renew our visa and this time with our daughter because we were blessed with a baby girl in January. I want to know how to go about the application, do I need to register a new account for this application or I will have to use my old account?? I will really appreciate a detailed explanation on what to do from any knowledgeable person from the house who has an idea. Thanking you all in advance.

The application is the same process as your previous one, try your old account if you can't log in then open a new one to apply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jyyes: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2019
justwise:

The application is the same process as your previous one, try your old account if you can't log in then open a new one to apply

@Justwise, thank you very much.. I appreciate you more than words. God bless you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2019
dgoodrich101:
@justwise
221,200 ( totally income) - 47,850( total monthly expenditure)=
173,350 (total monthly disposable income)
Your total budget is £1000 = about or above 500,000 ngn

Your 10 days holiday will gulp about 3 months of your disposable income and it does not.make sense. Ideally, your two months disposable income should take care of a two weeks or less holiday.

Either you wait till you earn more or you adjust your total expenditure/ your holiday budget.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mayo47(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
justwise:

It simply means that you are spending too much on the trip considering the fact that it will take more than 5months of your salary to achieve that.

You should have declared your savings and investment and support it with documents.

5 months?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
mayo47:

5 months?

I meant 3months
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
@justwise thank you for the attention given in attending to my case so what do you suggest I do sir can I reapply and If I click Yes under investment and saving what will i write their sir,I taught since I have a good Balance the 1000pounds was enough for the trip if I resubmit and reduce the price wouldnt it look like am acting desperate for the visa
justwise:

It simply means that you are spending too much on the trip considering the fact that it will take more than 3months of your salary to achieve that.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
@ifyalways thank you i was thinking spending 479k was alright for the trip since it include both ticket and hotel Bill's but now I understand better and because I have a very good closing balance of 1.8m that was why I decided to just spend 500k I will like to know is it possible to reapply and reduce the amount I want to spend now wouldnt that look suspicious like desperately want to get the visa your advice will be appreciated on how to go about this.Thanks in Advance
ifyalways:

221,200 ( totally income) - 47,850( total monthly expenditure)=
173,350 (total monthly disposable income)
Your total budget is £1000 = about or above 500,000 ngn

Your 10 days holiday will gulp about 3 months of your disposable income and it does not.make sense. Ideally, your two months disposable income should take care of a two weeks or less holiday.

Either you wait till you earn more or you adjust your total expenditure/ your holiday budget.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Killingmesoftly: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
justwise:

That is all he has to do and make an effort this time around to be honest in his application.

Hello Justwise sorry to disturb. Please the applicant is travelling for 12 days vacation and the budget he estimated for ECO is 650,000 flight ticket for 280k, accommodation ( hostel) for 76,000 and the remaining balance for living expenses and shopping. Is the 650k ok or he should make it 700k. Please I will appreciate y response. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Killingmesoftly:

Hello Justwise sorry to disturb. Please the applicant is travelling for 12 days vacation and the budget he estimated for ECO is 650,000 flight ticket for 280k, accommodation ( hostel) for 76,000 and the remaining balance for living expenses and shopping. Is the 650k ok or he should make it 700k. Please I will appreciate y response. Thanks

Personally i suggest he try another country if this is a genuine holiday else he is likely to be refused again because of his previous questionable application. Going to holiday to another country and apply for UK visa next yr will do him a lot good.

If he insist on traveling to the UK then he can give it a go but that payslip does not look genuine.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
dgoodrich101:
@justwise thank you for the attention given in attending to my case so what do you suggest I do sir can I reapply and If I click Yes under investment and saving what will i write their sir,I taught since I have a good Balance the 1000pounds was enough for the trip if I resubmit and reduce the price wouldnt it look like am acting desperate for the visa

Do you have a breakdown of the trip expenditure? That will help you determine the true cost of the trip.

Do that and see where you can take away money from so as to reduce the cost.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello @justwise and other guru's in the house , I would like to make a fresh UK application and I would like some advice on how to go about it'll travel history I have been to Italy , South Africa twice , I have one other South Africa un-used visa , I have been to Dubia twice , Kenya once and I also have an un-used Kenya visa and I have also been to Ghana once and Mauritius once, I do not have a salary account but I can set it up , how much do you think I should set up as my salary and how much should I spend out of it monthly and what budget should I use ? please guru's in the house don't ignore I really need help with this , thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
saintobi009:
Hello @justwise and other guru's in the house , I would like to make a fresh UK application and I would like some advice on how to go about it'll travel history I have been to Italy , South Africa twice , I have one other South Africa un-used visa , I have been to Dubia twice , Kenya once and I also have an un-used Kenya visa and I have also been to Ghana once and Mauritius once, I do not have a salary account but I can set it up , how much do you think I should set up as my salary and how much should I spend out of it monthly and what budget should I use ? please guru's in the house don't ignore I really need help with this , thanks in advance

Are you a salary earner of you run your own business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
I am not a salary earner but I run my own business but the business is not registered , I have a brother of mine who sell's car and I am thinking of using there medium but what advice can you honestly give me
justwise:

Are you a salary earner of you run your own business?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
saintobi009:
I am not a salary earner but I run my own business but the business is not registered , I have a brother of mine who sell's car and I am thinking of using there medium but what advice can you honestly give me

Register your business and run it properly for a year then apply for visa with your own documents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
please check your pm
justwise:

Register your business and run it properly for a year then apply for visa with your own documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
saintobi009:
please check your pm

Sorry but i don't do that.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
okay what if I can not wait for that long or I am unable to run the business , is there no other way for me to apply ?
justwise:

Sorry but i don't do that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
saintobi009:
okay what if I can not wait for that long or I am unable to run the business , is there no other way for me to apply ?

Non i can think of.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Thank you for the update the true cost of the expenditure k budgeted according to my calculation is stated below sir

Air ticket Mother + Infant = 265,420
Transport one week travel card = 23,000
Sight seeing = 40,000
Shopping = 100,000
Accomodation Hotel = 150,000
Feeding = 50,000
Total = 620,000

This was the initial budget I have in mind when I submitted but now I am planning on reducing everything to fit in my 2 month salary which is 346,700 dont know how to go about this but it seems weird to me been saving and have the cash available to spend but I just don't know what to do will appreciate your assistance.

Also sir if I click on I the attached what do I fill their if i have shares and landed document.

justwise:

Do you have a breakdown of the trip expenditure? That will help you determine the true cost of the trip.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mekaboy(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2019
justwise:

PLEASE do you submit original property documents or scanned ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.