Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1520749 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ogheneese07: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2019
ogheneese07:
Hello guys, I am about to apply for my visiting visa application. Apart from my job as an IT manager I do small small IT related jobs for other organizations. About 3 weeks ago a large sum was deposited into my account from one of the small organizations I work with . Please how do I go about clearing this up to the VO and what can I attach to prove to the VO that the money is indeed mine cos after reading through this thread I have seen they refuse becos of unexplainable large Sums. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good Afternoon all.
please i would like to confirm if someone is applying for a family tourist visa and one of the family member is not around (16 yrs old).
Can the absent person apply in another country she is why we proceed with our application right here?

Please advise on how to do this.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
I just left tls office and i was told that it's not ready that i should contact UK Visa section

I can understand how stressful this is..you have to keep bugging them until you get result
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Belovedolu:

No o. She will stay with me ni o

Then you don't need to show any money for accommodation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ijeshalomo:
Good morning all.
please i would like to confirm if someone is applying for a family tourist visa and one of the family member is not around (16 yrs old).
Can the absent person apply in another country she is why we proceed with our application right here?

Please advise on how to do this.

Thanks

It depends on her status in that country
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Heritagee: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
justwise:

Thank you so much. Will a closing balance of £2500 be OK or should it be more than that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Belovedolu:

No o. She will stay with me ni o

Heritagee:

Thank you so much. Will a closing balance of £2500 be OK or should it be more than that?

The same person?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Heritagee: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
justwise:

The same person?
Not at all. Apologies for quoting another's post. I was overjoyous as I saw answers to my numerous questions. I've been following the post as it's similar to my case
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2019
justwise:

I can understand how stressful this is..you have to keep bugging them until you get result
Okay, infact my departure date has passed. Anyway, thank you and i really appreciate. Happy Good Friday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
justwise:

A big thanks for your selfishness. God bless you immensely
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dotmanjao: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good day house, pls my int. Passport expire December 2019, can I still use it to apply for UK by July , my intended date of travel is Oct ending .
And pls can some one tell me exact amount of u.k visas?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dotmanjao:
Good day house, pls my int. Passport expire December 2019, can I still use it to apply for UK by July , my intended date of travel is Oct ending .

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sirgigs: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
justwise:

Your chances of getting a visa is very slim

How about someone that earns #120,000 monthly

Has Account Balance of #1,400,000 and budgets #500,000 for 7 days in the UK.

Does such fellow stand a chance of getting a Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Heritagee: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Heritagee:

Not at all. Apologies for quoting another's post. I was overjoyous as I saw answers to my numerous questions. I've been following the post as it's similar to my case

Ok.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
Okay, infact my departure date has passed. Anyway, thank you and i really appreciate. Happy Good Friday.

Best of luck, hope it ends well

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Belovedolu:

All the best, just take your time to complete the form carefullly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dotmanjao:

You need a new passport.

Visit the embassy website for information regarding visa cost
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
sirgigs:

How about someone that earns #120,000 monthly

Has Account Balance of #1,400,000 and budgets #500,000 for 7 days in the UK.

Does such fellow stand a chance of getting a Visa?

I will be surprised if you get a visa, it takes you 4months plus to earn N500,000 and you want to spend that in just 7days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hi Justwise,

Thank you for the response. She is a student in the boarding house in Togo. Parent in Senegal as resident. They all wish to do family visa but the daughter schooling in Togo is the hindrance because she schools away.

justwise:

It depends on her status in that country
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ijeshalomo:
Hi Justwise,

Thank you for the response. She is a student in the boarding house in Togo. Parent in Senegal as resident. They all wish to do family visa but the daughter schooling in Togo is the hindrance because she schools away.

She can apply from there and they all need to state clearly that it's a family trip but applying from different countries
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dotmanjao: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
justwise:

You need a new passport.

Visit the embassy website for information regarding visa cost
Thanks
Pls what if I submit by June
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
justwise:

Best of luck, hope it ends well
I really pray for her and I'm hopeful it will end well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by drchic(f): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Heritagee:

If your employer ticked "Y" under maintenance funds in your CoS, you don't need to keep maintenance funds in your account for 90 days.

All you need is proof of accommodation which is your tenancy agreement. I applied for my family while staying in a shared apartment. I used tenancy agreement for the shared accommodation for the application and it was approved. A friend who applied for her husband and four children was staying in a room provided by her employer when she made the application and there was no issue at all. All the ECO is looking for is a proof of accommodation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by drchic(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thank you @heritage for your response. My COS has expired in March that's why I need the funds.
The tenancy agreement I have currently states that I have one room only in a shared apartment. Was yours written this way?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Deeroyalkleen00: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello gurus in the house,
I am a full time phd student at a South African university, I am applying for UK visa to attend a conference in London, my university is sponsoring the trip with R34,000 and I also have a personal account with R 10,000 as balance in my account. What chance do I have to a visiting visa? Justwise and others pls advise!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2019
Dotmanjao:

Thanks
Pls what if I submit by June

That's risky, what if your application is delayed till July or August?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Deeroyalkleen00:
Hello gurus in the house,
I am a full time phd student at a South African university, I am applying for UK visa to attend a conference in London, my university is sponsoring the trip with R34,000 and I also have a personal account with R 10,000 as balance in my account. What chance do I have to a visiting visa? Justwise and others pls advise!

Nobody here can accurately tell you that with authority, you just have to apply and wait for outcome
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Deeroyalkleen00: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Nobody here can accurately tell you that here with authority, you just have to apply and wait for outcome
Thanks man!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2019
Belovedolu:

Selflessness not selfishness, just seeing the mistake

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2019
justwise:

All the best, just take your time to complete the form carefullly.
Thank you boss���
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Infiosa:

I really pray for him and I'm hopeful it will end well.
Amen...Thank you guys. Though I applied with my daughter which we are bearing different surname, cos i haven't married her daddy legally yet. But I got consent letter from her daddy, Could that be the reason why they delay our application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.