Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1510988 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OneNaija(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Monmarri:

No need to be nervous, it is a good sign. As soon as it is dispatched he will be informed, so the process might get up to 15working days bf he gets his passport . just tell your friend to keep calm.
. Thank you because of you guys. I assure him to stay calm. Today he got his passport back from DHL and got his visa inside with just 9 working days. I thought the days was too short to make decision. Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monmarri: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
OneNaija:
. Thank you because of you guys. I assure him to stay calm. Today he got his passport back from DHL and got his visa inside with just 9 working days. I thought the days was too short to make decision. Good luck to you all.

congrats to him
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls house.is it advisable for a sponsor to use his savings account?..cause my husband transfers most of his salary from his current to savings account. Will this be an issue?.. The amount in his current is very small abt 500£
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ebylicious: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello everyone.

Please I need to know whose scheduled appointment was on the 10th of May 2019. Have you been contacted for visa collection? I have been waiting patiently and nothing yet? This is taking rather too long!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sonmom: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ebylicious:
Hello everyone.

Please I need to know whose scheduled appointment was on the 10th of May 2019. Have you been contacted for visa collection? I have been waiting patiently and nothing yet? This is taking rather too long!!!

Mine was 9th May and i have been contacted,going for collection tomorrow....Did u receive mail that ur visa application has been dispatched from uk visa section?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
stefanimay:
Pls house.is it advisable for a sponsor to use his savings account?..cause my husband transfers most of his salary from his current to savings account. Will this be an issue?.. The amount in his current is very small abt 500£
He should provide both statements and payslips to show evidence of salaries
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lolla234: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello all,

Please i applied for UK 10years visa since April 17 2019 and till date my visa is yet to be ready but i got below generic mail on may 9 2019 and i have schedule my travel to the UK in less than 2weeks, please can someone help on what can be done.

Thank you for your visa/entry clearance application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for a Priority Visa service).

We are unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets, as the processing of your application has not been straightforward. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC.

Kind regards
Croydon DMC

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ebylicious: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
sonmom:

Mine was 9th May and i have been contacted,going for collection tomorrow....Did u receive mail that ur visa application has been dispatched from uk visa section?

No I haven't. Rather this was what I received on the 30th of May

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your visa/entry clearance application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days and settlement applications within 60 working days (unless you have opted for a Priority Visa service).

We are unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets, as the processing of your application has not been straightforward. Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC.

Kind regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Siberry: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello,

Do I have take all the documents I uploaded on their website to my appointment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
This means your application would not follow the normal timeline so you have to relax.... they already stated below that your application processing has not been straight forward so hold on.. you would be contacted when they are theough...
Ebylicious:

No I haven't. Rather this was what I received on the 30th of May

Dear Applicant

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Siberry: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello guys, could someone please help me.

My biometric appointment is tomorrow and I have uploaded all my documents in TSL website.

Do I have to take all the documents in had already uploaded to the appointment?

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
@Siberry. Just take your checklist, your international passport, two copies of the passport data page, a copy of the online application, appointment letter and a printout of downloaded documents confirmation document.
Siberry:

My biometric appointment is tomorrow and I have uploaded all my documents in TSL website.

Do I have to take all the documents in bad already uploaded to the appointment?

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by beryour(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello guys,
please is it acceptable to make us of Fixed deposit account(with deposit certificate) as proof for maintenance funds in the Tier 4 application? What really does the home office say about this pls.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Siberry: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
ozymes:
@Siberry. Just take your checklist, your international passport, two copies of the passport data page, a copy of the online application, appointment letter and a printout of downloaded documents confirmation document.

Thank you but please I don't understand the last statement about downloaded confirmation document?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sonmom: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Siberry:

Thank you but please I don't understand the last statement about downloaded confirmation document?

A copy of the confirmation page after uploading all the documents online...u must have received a reply after u have uploaded ur documents right? its that confirmation page that the upload was successful u print out and take along other document listed..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by toyeentee: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi guys, Please I am trying to apply for visit visa for my husband, I and my children. I have applied for my husband and I by using our individual email addresses.
How do I apply for the kinds since they obviously dont have email addresses? I am seriously confused, kindly guide me
Please assist, I plan to submit tomorrow.

Also, for a full housewife, where will she claim her income is from? Her husband foots all the bills in the home since he is business man.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Enick: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Enick:
Good morning gurus,

I intend applying for a UK visa in July and a friend has already sent me his British passport data page, Invitation, bank statement, tax clearance, and evidence of properties owned, as well as clearly stated in the invitation letter that he will be responsible for my accommodation and feeding.

While I was previously refuse visa a year ago on the ground that the source of my fund is unknown, I hope to address the issues raised for my refusal.

Question?

1. Should the next application be tourist/visiting visa?

2. I registered a company with CAC after my first refusal but I have not opened a company account with the name and all the transaction has been going into my personal account. Do you think it is a wise decision to mention the company?

3. Should I use a fresh document in my next application or use some document from the previous application to address the refusal?

4. Though I wrote an explanation of the fund in my cover letter, I realized the VO did not take his/her time to read through it. This time around, should I write the explanation in the "extra information section of the online application form" or use the cover letter?

Guys.... Would you kindly help me out with the above concerns?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kunzzy4me(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Siberry:

Do I have to take all the documents in had already uploaded to the appointment?

Thanks.
No bro... Since u have done the uploading of documents online... Just go with ur original travel passport ..and the colour data page of ur original passport.. Appointment confirmation slip.. And ur check list... And ensure u gets their as early as possible please... Good luck.. I did my last week... Crowd is much... Get their bfor 7am
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kunzzy4me(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2019
toyeentee:
Hi guys, Please I am trying to apply for visit visa for my husband, I and my children. I have applied for my husband and I by using our individual email addresses.
How do I apply for the kinds since they obviously dont have email addresses? I am seriously confused, kindly guide me
Please assist, I plan to submit tomorrow.

Also, for a full housewife, where will she claim her income is from? Her husband foots all the bills in the home since he is business man.
You can claim to be a sit at home mother.. And ur husband is paying all the bills.. Use just one email for all of u... Best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by toyeentee: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
forgive me please, I dont know how to do this with the same email, can you guide me please? Also what documents is a self-employed/business man supposed to submit?

kunzzy4me:

You can claim to be a sit at home mother.. And ur husband is paying all the bills.. Use just one email for all of u... Best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Blessings to all. It is really not fair the way some of us take advantage of others here..... most of the questions we keep asking have been marvelously dealt with over and over again.. just take your time and dedicate to going through this page.. even the posts from 2019 alone on this part 3 will be sufficient enough to solve most of your challenges.

Dont wait for spoon-feeding before you run out of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chingynt(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Please can we attach fixed deposits and land title seeds as supporting documents for the visa application? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sonmom: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
[author=dcutey=] [author=justwise=] [author=Monmarri=]

Guys i need your help on this refusal letters we got this morning,myself and my wife..Attached are the copies,please go through and advice on what to provide next we apply and figures..Please be sincere with me where we went wrong and correct us..Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
sonmom:

Guys i need your help on this refusal letters we got this morning,myself and my wife..Attached are the copies,please go through and advice on what to provide next we apply and figures..Please be sincere with me where we went wrong and correct..Thanks

Where is the copy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sonmom: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
justwise:

Where is the copy?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by D1O(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Outcome?

bbclue:
I got this mail yesterday morning

What are my chances

Dear xxxxxxcxx

Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.

If you are applying from Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email shortly from TLS or VFS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

VAC - Visa Application Centre.

OR

- You submitted your application at the following locations:
Cyprus, Gibraltar, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Denmark and Estonia,
you will receive an email from DHL within 1-2 working days with your waybill number. You can track your application via the DHL website using this waybill number.

OR FOR APPLICATIONS FROM USA:

If you applied via a US Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre or a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to have your passport mailed back to you directly, that will take place shortly.

If you submitted your application via a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to collect your passport in person at the end of the process, they will be in contact with you to provide further guidance.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you have a query regarding your application, UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office/about/personal-information-charter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by D1O(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Outcome?
Menakay:

Application submitted April 15th at Ikeja, got a mail yesterday from UKHUBViss info stating that Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.

If you are applying from Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email shortly from TLS or VFS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

VAC - Visa Application Centre.

Im yet to get a msg from VAC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
sonmom:

Guys i need your help on this refusal letters we got this morning,myself and my wife..Attached are the copies,please go through and advice on what to provide next we apply and figures..Please be sincere with me where we went wrong and correct us..Thanks

3 main reasons for the refusal:

1. Your budget for the trip is well over your monthly income(6 times)

2. Using your company's money for a non-company's trip

3. Documents you submitted does not show that your company made the money as you stated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.