Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved (1156 Views)

Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
well, you may not have being with the cool ones among them or
you may even have bad experience in dealing with them
however,i think they are one of the best thing
that happened to nigeria

example....they seem to be the buffer zone for the north and the east
who would have splitted for a long time......hye, i dont believe the yorubas love hausas than igbos,this tribes(yoruigbo) marry themselfs and some babes with head are here hating each other.

they think deeply before carrying out any action with regards to nigeria
lastly i believe the reader of this post must have seen
some Good characters or trait about the yoruba nation,
so why dont you let us know on this platform......waiting
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
I love Asa and Tope Alabi most especially...
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Lattop(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Only on NLand that dis 2 tribe quarrel
Deep inside their is Love in between

1 Like

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Now the real guys are talking

Keep it coming
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well due to some ugly topics dat come from that side of d country I end up generalising my diss for them when truth be told I know most of these crimes are just an individual thing. but the truth is deep down my heart I know they are not all what I say they are afterall if they were not so accomodating I wouldnt be bragging about how much I luv Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by stlaibrowne(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op not that I agree totally with the motive as I don't usually comment on anything that has to do with one tribe or the other. But atleast thus a change from the ugly norms may the God you believe in bless you abundantly
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by DaBullIT(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yorubas are good hosts , come to Yoruba city with nothing, people will help you to your feet , unless if you are feeling too big to ask for help,

Due to traditional values , Yorubas expect you to come humble and with greetings, if you don't everybody will pretend you don't exist but if you do and respect them, everybody will stand by you
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yorubas are good hosts , come to Yoruba city with nothing, people will help you to your feet , unless if you are feeling too big to ask for help,

Due to traditional values , Yorubas expect you to come humble and with greetings, if you don't everybody will pretend you don't exist but if you do and respect them, everybody will stand by you

This is the reason why some people hat yorubas.

You are exlpected to.great some body just an little older than you like a
king..the bad side, you are expected to submit to hes authority weither he /she has money or not...na that one dey pain me pass
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by DaBullIT(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bros , that just a little older , you fit join am put ? grin grin grin grin

/
That one we you dey talk na rebelion , anybody /wey be elder na elder even if na 1 day older , as far as na person wey get authority , give am, to respect person mean say you no go make am?

Your vex get KLegses abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin
pneumaticos:

This is the reason why some people hat yorubas.

You are exlpected to.great some body just an little older than you like a
king..the bad side, you are expected to submit to hes authority weither he /she has money or not...na that one dey pain me pass
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Stolen: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yoruba women pushy stink that is why their men are pretending to like igbo so dey can steal igbo beauty but an apple never falls far from a tree. Go see ayo daughter upon all his beautiful wife.

Yoruba are the most fraudulent tribe and igbo dispise you so much we want our own country.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stolen:
Yoruba women pushy stink that is why their men are pretending to like igbo so dey can steal igbo beauty but an apple never falls far from a tree. Go see ayo daughter upon all his beautiful wife.

Yoruba are the most fraudulent tribe and igbo dispise you so much we want our own country.

Copy

My biafran friend here seems to have fuxck so many puxcy he disliked

Mind you,I just married an igbo,

While my junior sisters husband is a biafran

You out to stop the hatred before it consumes you

How do you want me to believe you

1 Like

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Uniben4sure: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well I don't hate Yoruba people. I have met quite a number of cool Yoruba guys viz Deji, Yemi, Ola etc. Many of them are good I must say.

The 2015 general elections have really divided us and I think it's high time we put the events of that election behind us and move on. BTW, not every Yoruba person supported buhari, neither did all the igbos support GEJ ( 5% supported bihari, while some others were neutral). So, let's move on jare and learn how to work together in future elections.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Uniben4sure:
Well I don't hate Yoruba people. I have met quite a number of cool Yoruba guys viz Deji, Yemi, Ola etc. Many of them are good I must say.

The 2015 general elections have really divided us and I think it's high time we put the events of that election behind us and move on. BTW, not every Yoruba person supported buhari, neither did all the igbos support GEJ ( 5% supported bihari, while some others were neutral). So, let's move on jare and learn how to work together in future elections.

Peace!

Exactly

My igbo inlaw here supported buhari,...even after all the bad experience that made us leave the north..

We still dey war for house till date on the matter

2 Likes

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
@stolen...you need to come and see my reply to your last post incase u away
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lies and pretence serves as the brickstone this thread foundation was laid.

Most of you not excluding the op is talking rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Lies and pretence serves as the brickstone this thread foundation was laid.

Most of you not excluding the op is talking rubbish...

Welcome biafrait
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
pneumaticos:

Welcome biafrait

Stupid mofo..
Am a biafran...
You guys can't do without being dubious...

1 Like

Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by pneumaticos(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Stupid mofo..
Am a biafran...
You guys can't do without being dubious...

If you dont understand my use of english ,then dont comment
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2015
pneumaticos:

If you dont understand my use of english ,then dont comment

You are crazy...
I don't need to understand your use of English...
My only concern is your reasoning behind your intention.
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by yommen: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
prettysolid:
Well due to some ugly topics dat come from that side of d country I end up generalising my diss for them when truth be told I know most of these crimes are just an individual thing. but the truth is deep down my heart I know they are not all what I say they are afterall if they were not so accomodating I wouldnt be bragging about how much I luv Lagos.

I be Yoruba. I serve for cross river state. I saw chioma at orientation camp and we eventually met again at place of primary assignment but she bin dey take me do yanga. na even an ibo guy tell me say make I leave the girl alone joorrr. She eventually also fell in love with me but it was late. sad we couldn't get together.

I like IBO girls and few of the guys I have associated with closely but I feel each time they remember the civil war, they hate Awo unknowingly to them that every enlightened man in Nigeria especially those living in south west are only are attracted to us because of Awo's legacy. what an irony.

The reason why I have issues with IBOs lately is just the comments I see on Nairaland.
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by yommen: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Uniben4sure:

Peace!

5 % ibo supported Buhari but up to 30% of Yorubas still suppoted Jonathan. what I see about Yoruba is that they are not one way traffic.
Re: Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved by Uniben4sure: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
yommen:

I be Yoruba. I serve for cross river state. I saw chioma at orientation camp and we eventually met again at place of primary assignment but she bin dey take me do yanga. na even an ibo guy tell me say make I leave the girl alone joorrr. She eventually also fell in love with me but it was late. sad we couldn't get together.

I like IBO girls and few of the guys I have associated with closely but I feel each time they remember the civil war, they hate Awo unknowingly to them that every enlightened man in Nigeria especially those living in south west are only are attracted to us because of Awo's legacy. what an irony.

The reason why I have issues with IBOs lately is just the comments I see on Nairaland.
Don't take what you read on nairaland seriously. It all ends here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Name On Nairaland / Hon. Daboturidima Adams Emerge New Rivers State House Of Assembly Speaker / Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.