Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. (87167 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by tonychristopher: 12:36am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Just imagine this stu.pid ape.You fools can't even pronounce one English word correctly.No wonder al nigerians are natural comedians. Hahahaha can't even stop laughing. WORST ACCENT EVER. Your so called celebrates are now learning Ghana accent.Hahahaha

Charly the British man

Abeg go eat kenke then find trotro
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by tonychristopher: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Hizzy:

OK
This is the result of me chosing to be a cadet,, 2012 I supposed to get admission into UNIBEN but NDA was my first choice

Try again...help mum.
Ghana is boring and poor ..no business opportunity.. You might end up being like them ..smoking weed and eating kenke

Mum would be heart broken pls don't do that ...be close to her

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by V0lv0(f): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2015
youmour:

Exactly,we are all hypocrites as if theres a prize for all this ranting online,see as we just divert this eye opening thread to full scale e-war now now,i just wish we could all start a trend of nairaland to promote peace and unity between our countries.i want to change the mentality of alot of ghanaians about nigerians before i leave here next year,during the S.A xenophobia episode i did a solo campaign about it,had printed shirts me and a few of my friends wore (nigerians,ghanaians,liberians,nigeriens) it was nothing serious just a bunch of peace loving humans preaching about unity and tolerance,arguments and war has neverdeveloped africa,can we try peace for a change?

Unfortunately black men crab mentality. My sh1t stinks less than your sh1t. I am better than you. My car is better than your car. My wife is prettier than your wife. Honestly I dunno when it will end. It's not just a Ghanaian and Nigerian thing but a black thing. AA don't like Africans and vice verse. Xenophobia here and there. Jealousy, envy, greed. I think our first step is holding our leaders responsible and accountable instead of fixating and arguing about what so and so country is doing. What their exchange rate is etc. I think we have to start within and home first before we move outwards. Has tribalism , corruption, poverty etc stopped? We must tackle one thing at a time

P.s i don't hate Nigeria or Nigerians, people should not take any of my comments on here to heart. I only serve what I get dished. In real life I have no problems with Nigerians.

Let me start by saying that Ghanaians and Nigerians are like two proud husband and wife.

They are madly in love with each other, yet hate each other's guts. They fight so much that on-lookers expect one to divorce the other. A few times, they attempted a separation, which ended up in tragedy of monumental proportions, but they soon came back together, like all great lovers do(stolen comment)

Maybe one day we will get there but for now I think we will always be fighting like cats and dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2015
onomeglo:
lol to be honest the first screen shot didn't say anything bad abt ur country and that shouldn't av cause any unnecessary insult by ur people except the second screen shot ,so u guys should just chilled anyways and dnt allow these negative things to get in to u deeply hence hpb oooo

To me the first was worst. The first was saying that in Ghana all the young girls are with kids. Ghana is an immoral place and not a good place for one to raise kids, that's why her dad forbade her from going to Ghana.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by janefrancisca(f): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Most of your celebrities are baby daddies, so whom are they having these kids by. There are many baby mama in Nigeria than there Ghanaians in the world.

You father is a liar and is a good thing you and your brother didn't come to Ghana. Now you can join the plenty cult that's in your country.
At least the celebrities are the one chasing after them unlike your women who do the chasing especially when the man in question is an Ibo man. They will house him, feed him and even get kids from him knowing fully well the man will never marry them. Its better to be baby mama for one man than being baby mamas to seven different men...me and my bros join cult...dem train us well unlike una tongue. If calling a spade a spade makes my dad a liar, that means lying is good. Thank God i didn't even go there...kenke infested country. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by V0lv0(f): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
...see epistle. so there is no corner corner way of doing things in ghana? no murder or rape? was it not on this same nairaland i think yesterday where u guys killed a 17 yr old boy schooling in ghana and even threatened not to release the corpse if his parents decide to pursue the case abi u no read that one?. I never said we are holy , after all every country has its ills and bad stories but it doesn't change the fact that you guys have loose morals..kapish.
you do know where his killers came from right undecided. What you have said above is all I am saying. Why are you acting like saints when you are not. It's like someone stealing 100 and another stealing 150 and saying at least I am better I only stole 100. Do you know how moronic that sounds. That's what you sounded like with your first comment.

My point is we all have good and bad. No country is without bad. You can point 1 finger and I can point 4 back. We need to move from this stupid senseless comparison and start focusing on more serious things.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2015
kenedy175:
This reminds me of a novel I read 11 years ago, Mothers Choice. Who remembers Kamarudeen and Junior? ?
I loved it...read it over Nd over

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Elxandre(m): 12:49am On Oct 12, 2015
IDERAWOLE:

Not interested in commenting at first but for some serious minded parents looking for guide on this issue.

There is nothing to celebrate in your child schooling in Ghana if not that Nigerians are sick.

When did university education become the lot of 15/16yr old if not for the stupid attitude of Nigerian parents to get excited about nonsensicalities.

University education worldwide is for adults where seriousness is their watchword.
I won't be surprised when some dudes here will try to educate me about such babies in universities abroad; it's ok; go ahead & put them in university & make sure you buy them diapers as they go.

Enjoy your headache as well as your pride that you have a baby in the varsity.
Don't forget that times have changed.
Companies now prefer under 25 years old graduates, even more surprising, with previous work experience.

It's good to graduate early these days bro!
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2015
V0lv0:

Unfortunately black men crab mentality. My sh1t stinks less than your sh1t. I am better than you. My car is better than your car. My wife is prettier than your wife. Honestly I dunno when it will end. It's not just a Ghanaian and Nigerian thing but a black thing. AA don't like Africans and vice verse. Xenophobia here and there. Jealousy, envy, greed. I think our first step is holding our leaders responsible and accountable instead of fixating and arguing about what so and so country is doing. What their exchange rate is etc. I think we have to start within and home first before we move outwards. Has tribalism , corruption, poverty etc stopped? We must tackle one thing at a time

P.s i don't hate Nigeria or Nigerians, people should not take any of my comments on here to heart. I only serve what I get dished. In real life I have no problems with Nigerians.

Let me start by saying that Ghanaians and Nigerians are like two proud husband and wife.

They are madly in love with each other, yet hate each other's guts. They fight so much that on-lookers expect one to divorce the other. A few times, they attempted a separation, which ended up in tragedy of monumental proportions, but they soon came back together, like all great lovers do(stolen comment)

Maybe one day we will get there but for now I think we will always be fighting like cats and dogs

You be correct girl finally sha,keep being accomodating and continue standing for whats right.maybe one day we fit chill (how you see am?)

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by lepasharon(f): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Togbe Kedinakpo
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by janefrancisca(f): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
V0lv0:
you do know where his killers came from right undecided. What you have said above is all I am saying. Why are you acting like saints when you are not. It's like someone stealing 100 and another stealing 150 and saying at least I am better I only stole 100. Do you know how moronic that sounds. That's what you sounded like with your first comment.
the killers came from heaven...mtscheww. It doesn't sound moronic because when it comes to punishment, the one who stole 150 gets to be punished more than the one who stole 100. We are not saints but badness get grade. Nigerians are learners where una dey.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

To me the first was worst. The first was saying that in Ghana all the young girls are with kids. Ghana is an immoral place and not a good place for one to raise kids, that's why her dad forbade her from going to Ghana.

I think the first guy was talking out of experience that's why I didn't find it as insult buh maybe to u ooo,anyways it all bore down to the same unending rivalry. Sha,I'm better than u.no we are better,at the end we are all african,for me I dnt av time for all this arguments, but it seems that's wat u guys enjoy doing,but to save the day I'm saying good night.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2015
onomeglo:
I think the first guy was talking out of experience that's why I didn't find it as insult buh maybe to u ooo,anyways it all bore down to the same unending rivalry. Sha,I'm better than u.no we are better,at the end we are all african,for me I dnt av time for all this arguments, but it seems that's wat u guys enjoy doing,but to save the day I'm saying good night.

True in all honesty both countries are sh!t and under performing with very corrupt leaders.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Try again...help mum.
Ghana is boring and poor ..no business opportunity.. You might end up being like them ..smoking weed and eating kenke

Mum would be heart broken pls don't do that ...be close to her
OK thanx so much sir
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by boma95(f): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2015
raymondhill:
I was having my lunch in a restaurant in Accra this afternoon, when A friend started a discussion of what some of our female Nigerian students in Ghana have turned themselves into. I could not agree more. While the parents spend lots of money to ensure their daughters are comfortable and graduate with flying colours,their children have a different agenda.

There was this particular case of a young girl whose mother rented a 2-bedroom flat for her in Accra. My friend,said news just got to him this week, that this student slept with 5(five) guys at the same time and was still begging for more. She is always high on hard drugs. And,the mother,back in Nigeria will be booasting of her daughter,who is studying in Ghana. Oh, so pathetic.

Sadly to say, many of these young girls have become international prostitutes and seriously hooked on drugs. I mean what I am saying. And
many people in Accra can bear me witness. Some of the mushroom universities attended by the students lack hostel facilities and the students are forced to rent accomodation thereby according them too much privacy which they are not matured enough to handle.

This issues also involves our boys. Some have become drug addicts, school dropouts and they still collect school fees from their parents.

Parents need to pay regular unexpected visit to their children and monitor them via phone calls at odd hours to find out where they are and what they are up to. If you a parent, you must never cease to pray for your children. And, if you are not sure of child,s behaviour,keep him or her close to you

I can't agree less cheesy
These ones are even small grin
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by V0lv0(f): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
the killers came from heaven...mtscheww. It doesn't sound moronic because when it comes to punishment, the one who stole 150 gets to be punished more than the one who stole 100. We are not saints but badness get grade. Nigerians are learners where una dey.

The killers came from Nigeria. It's moronic but you are too dumb to realize it. A bad thing is a bad thing. It does not make it worse. I don't know what your religious believes are but I doubt on judgement day for example God will be concerned with how much you stole. You stole period. I guess you should know more about all this badness get grades and levels. Nothing do you my sister. For that one you win. Bad gal toh bad wink. I dey fear u eh shocked

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by tonychristopher: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Hizzy:

OK thanx so much sir

Your welcome
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by JiggamanGh: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
At least the celebrities are the one chasing after them unlike your women who do the chasing especially when the man in question is an Ibo man. They will house him, feed him and even get kids from him knowing fully well the man will never marry them. Its better to be baby mama for one man than being baby mamas to seven different men...me and my bros join cult...dem train us well unlike una tongue. If calling a spade a spade makes my dad a liar, that means lying is good. Thank God i didn't even go there...kenke infested country. tongue tongue

Where did you get that bs from? Our girls chase Ibos. You sound silly. Most Ghana n Niaja relationships are between Ghana and Yoruba. Is just recently I have been hearing about ibo/Ghanaian relationship and majority of them end up in marriage.

I guess is better to also have baby factory. I wonder how those babies came into being. Kenkey is the ish and is now an international food. Almost every African country eats and know what kenkey is.

Your daddy is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by priscillawill(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Most of your celebrities are baby daddies, so whom are they having these kids by. There are many baby mama in Nigeria than there Ghanaians in the world.

You father is a liar and is a good thing you and your brother didn't come to Ghana. Now you can join the plenty cult that's in your country.
yea i with you no that. Nigeria public school an most of it's private schools are crap.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by priscillawill(m): 1:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Hizzy:

Dude how do I get admission there
am in c-poly in ghana, if you are looking for a polytechnic i can help
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by OXYGEN01: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
Ofcos it's 1million times better than the boko haram infested zoo you live in.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by V0lv0(f): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2015
^^ Don't mind her. Her men chase all ladies around like there are no tomorrow.

It's the men that chase, it's the men that proposes but she can say what she wants to make herself feel better. I guess every girl dating a Nigerian men chased him. I always wonder why so often their men date others but it's rare to find other men dating them....

Says a lot.

The funny part is most of my suitors that end up coming to me are Nigerian. There is not a day that goes by that a Nigerian man has not approached me and when they learn I am from Ghana oh Chale. We are one. You are my sister. I can be your 'brother'. I want to eat your jollof rice.

But you are right. Most of the times it's between Yoruba guys and Ghanaian girls. Have only met a few Igbo and Edos with Ghanaian girls.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by priscillawill(m): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2015
whocanbewho:
who is this one.? Your ignorance is sky high. That 'zoo country' has the biggest economy in Africa. Who goes to ghana thou? I wonder why a nigerian will be going to ghana. Nigeria has massive hope for the future, what is the hope of ghana?, we have oil and uncountable natural resources you can only dream of. Since I've been watching ccn and bbc, I've never come across any news article about ghana. That country is basically not in the news because there's nothing to talk about. When you want to brag, you brag to your neighbors togo, benin republic, senegal and the likes not nigeria mehn. You wonder why our last election was so important to the world, that's because nigeria is africa. Talk of Africa, there are only 2 countries nigeria and south africa. So brother don't disrespect the king. The name nigeria that strikes fear into the heart of fellow africans.
pls use your head. It is there for a reason
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by boma95(f): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2015
dayohoo:

Kindly send anyway I can contact you...either by mail or by phone number....am new to Ghana...arrived few weeks ago...need a Nigerian here for advice...am at UPSA

I can help maybe smiley

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by priscillawill(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You are a nigerian so automatically that makes you a fool indeed.What has BBC n CNN been reporting about nigeria? If not bombs ,boko haram, Ebola then what's else? Your stupidity clearly defines the zoo you hail from.Made in Ghana cars, more positive news about GHANA are always heard on BBC,CNN, aljazeera etc. Can that be said about your useless country. You are here celebrating because BBC n CNN are always reporting bad and negative news about your useless pathetic country? If that's the case then keep on celebrating because the stupidity of nigerians has no boundaries. Your useless country is no where near GHANA.Being Education, Health, Better road system, Democracy, Better living conditions, Etc.GHANA WAS THE FIRST COUNTRY TO GAIN INDEPENDENCE AND WILL BE THE FIRST AFRICAN COUNTRY TO BE CALLED "A DEVELOPED COUNTRY " You fools are just wasting resources
pls do me a favour use your head,
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by janefrancisca(f): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2015
V0lv0:

The killers came from Nigeria. It's moronic but you are too dumb to realize it. A bad thing is a bad thing. It does not make it worse. I don't know what your religious believes are but I doubt on judgement day for example God will be concerned with how much you stole. You stole period. I guess you should know more about all this badness get grades and levels. Nothing do you my sister. For that one you win. Bad gal toh bad wink. I dey fear u eh shocked

Story for the gods, they came from nigeria indeed. Why then did they refuse to release the corpse should the parents try to investigate the matter??.. and please don't quote me again, i wanna take a nap. smiley
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by V0lv0(f): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
Story for the gods, they came from nigeria indeed. Why then did they refuse to release the corpse should the parents try to investigate the matter??.. and please don't quote me again, i wanna take a nap. smiley

I will quote you as long as you continue to spew sh1t. I suggest you do a Google search and learn about what really happened and not the latest hot story and mixed masala stories that your bloggers love to tell you.

She said/ he said/ they said sensationalized bull sh1t

Goodnight
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by boma95(f): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2015
omusiliyu:
Does that means that those ladies studying in Nigeria tertiary institutions are saint

Please help me ask kiss
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by janefrancisca(f): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Where did you get that bs from? Our girls chase Ibos. You sound silly. Most Ghana n Niaja relationships are between Ghana and Yoruba. Is just recently I have been hearing about ibo/Ghanaian relationship and majority of them end up in marriage.

I guess is better to also have baby factory. I wonder how those babies came into being. Kenkey is the ish and is now an international food. Almost every African country eats and know what kenkey is.

Your daddy is a liar.
international food..hahahahahahahahahahahaha...i understand international between ghana-togo-benin republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by boma95(f): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2015
dearpiriye:
Pls i want to ask...all these nigerians dat push their kids to ghana,is it that they intend for them to work there?...are their certs more valued by employers than ours? I dont believe dat deir standard of education is higher than ours tho...until i see concrete proof not sentiments

Oga wake up from your sleep abeg grin
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by janefrancisca(f): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Ofcos it's 1million times better than the boko haram infested zoo you live in.
At least even with the boko haram issue and all our troubles, we are standing tall doing our thing. Our economy is ten times better than ghana'. Imagine boko haram invading ghana, just three days and your country will be in ruins tongue

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2015
priscillawill:
am in c-poly in ghana, if you are looking for a polytechnic i can help
please do if you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.