Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1531076 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adefas: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks LadyGuinivere am very grateful God will bless you and all member of your crew. I will join oooo

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by davidayo123: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
My conversation with the VO

Me: good morning
VO: good morning
VO: where are you going?
Me: Bla bla bla city
VO: what's happening in bla bla?
Me: for vacation
VO: where do work?
Me: I work with bla bla bla
VO: what do you do with bla bla bla?
Me: I'm an accountant
VO: where do you work five years ago?
Me: I was still in school then? (Cos I graduated 2011) I've been working with my present company for the past 4years, I joined the company before going for NYSC. That's what I told him
VO: are you chattered ?
Me: no sir, but still in the process, I'm done with ATS1-ATSWA3, but I failed one course in my last diet, so I have to write it again before I can proceed to the professional.
VO: pick up your passport in 3days and he gave me a white paper.
Me: thank you.
That was my success story.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2015
thegreengooner:

I didn't know we were now encouraging misrepresentation on this forum.

Is not about encouraging, I had to apply wisdom which I feel will help me. I had two friends dt was immediately denied as soon as they were asked if dey were married and they said no dt dey were single.

Sensing the VO becoming resistant, I quickly chipped in, so it works for me. My sis delivered in USA n she never for once told them she was going to give birth, rather going for vacation. At the end it what works for you that you do because my elder broda who is a citizen advised I should be smart at the interview and he knew my status as a single may affect me but to God be the glory I got it.

I am made to understand that at POE, is what is filled on your form, that you are asked not your interview questions, and who said I can't get engaged before I travel? That I have the visa now doesn't mean am traveling now. It was just convenient for me to go for the interview now, I have a very good job here in Naija.

Those saying am using God's name, pls u don't know my story, u don't know how I fasted, prayed for this. You don't know where am coming from?

And you know what, I gave a testimony in church. I could have still said I was engage and would also be denied. I saw families, couples been denied but God showed me mercy.

Like I said am a silent member on nairaland and have met great people and also became friends with some people thru dis forum. All their advice one way or the other has really helped me and to them kudos.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

Is not about encouraging, I had to apply wisdom which I feel will help me. I had two friends dt was immediately denied as soon as they were asked if dey were married and they said no dt dey were single.

Sensing the VO becoming resistant, I quickly chipped in, so it works for me. My sis delivered in USA n she never for once told them she was going to give birth, rather going for vacation. At the end it what works for you that you do because my elder broda who is a citizen advised I should be smart at the interview and he knew my status as a single may affect me but to God be the glory I got it.

I am made to understand that at POE, is what is filled on your form, that you are asked not your interview questions, and who said I can't get engaged before I travel? That I have the visa now doesn't mean am traveling now. It was just convenient for me to go for the interview now, I have a very good job here in Naija.

Those saying am using God's name, pls u don't know my story, u don't know how I fasted, prayed for this. You don't know where am coming from?

And you know what, I gave a testimony in church. I could have still said I was engage and would also be denied. I saw families, couples been denied but God showed me mercy.

Like I said am a silent member on nairaland and have met great people and also became friends with some people thru dis forum. All their advice one way or the other has really helped me and to them kudos.

This is not about being smart, this is just you being naive. A single person like you with a good job can get a visa as long as you meet the requirements, you don't need to be married or engaged to be able to get a visa.

It's funny that you fasted and prayed but at the same time lied at the interview and you gave God the glory? Armed robbers go on operation kill and looted people's properties successfully, does it mean that God was behind them?

You gave testimony in church? I guess you also told them how you got the visa.

...for those who will start shouting holier than thou.....I can't remember the last time I went to church but I have conscience.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

This is not about being smart, this is just you being naive. A single person like you with a good job can get a visa as long as you meet the requirements, you don't need to be married or engaged to be able to get a visa.

It's funny that you fasted and prayed but at the same time lied at the interview and you gave God the glory? Armed robbers go on operation kill and looted people's properties succefully, does it mean that God was behind them?

...for those who will start shouting holier than thou.....I can't remember the last time I went to church but I have conscience.

Those without sin should please cast their stone first cos am sure you will be d first. If u like don't go to church it makes no difference cos it is said do not despise the gathering of the saints. When you get to heaven tell God u have a good conscience dts y u didn't attend church on earth.

I call things be not as though dey were becos I only know what am believing God for.

Oh yes I told dem dt am engaged and you know what I will get that which I have professed.

I hope when you get to USA, u will come back at your stipulated time cos am sure is visitor's visa you have and don't remain dere looking for how to get the green card becos majority going dere are not having mind of coming back and if you are among, den u ain't preaching right buddy.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by davidayo123: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

It's funny that you fasted and prayed but at the same time lied at the interview and you gave God the glory? Armed robbers go on operation kill and looted people's properties succefully, does it mean that God was behind them?

gentleman don't make this thing look too serious, Kacchiz made a big mistake by lying about his relationship status to get the visa, Thank GOD he said it on here that he lied about that, if he didn't say that you won't be judging him, Don't tell me you're the HOLY OF HOLIEST of nairaland, don't castigate him like that, Kacchiz has been corrected. even the bible said go and sin no more, you can never tell me that you've never lie in your life. A lie is a lie, be it your place of work, to your gf or wife, at church, at US embassy, take a chill bro.

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

Those without sin should please cast their stone first cos am sure you will be d first. If u like don't go to church it makes no difference cos it is said do not despise the gathering of the saints. When you get to heaven tell God u have a good conscience dts y u didn't attend church on earth.

I call things be not as though dey were becos I only know what am believing God for.

Oh yes I told dem dt am engaged and you know what I will get that which I have professed.

I hope when you get to USA, u will come back at your stipulated time cos am sure is visitor's visa you have and don't remain dere looking for how to get the green card becos majority going dere are not having mind of coming back and if you are among, den u ain't preaching right buddy.

I don't need a visa to visit US and never visited US so you don't know what you are talking about as you claimed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

davidayo123:

gentleman don't make this thing look too serious, Kacchiz made a big mistake by lying about his relationship status to get the visa, Thank GOD he said it on here that he lied about that, if he didn't say that you won't be judging him, Don't tell me you're the HOLY OF HOLIEST of nairaland, don't castigate him like that, Kacchiz has been corrected. even the bible said go and sin no more, you can never tell me that you've never lie in your life. A lie is a lie, be it your place of work, to your gf or wife, at church, at US embassy, take a chill bro.

You don't surprise me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2015
davidayo123:

Tanx friend, I didn't have plans of dragging it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I don't need a visa to visit US and never visited US so you don't know what you are talking about as you claimed

Oh den y are u dishing advise in tins u have no interest on. Na wa o, everybody wan form lecturer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

Oh den y are u dishing advise in tins u have no interest on . Na wa o, everybody wan form lecturer

...cos i want to help without vested interest, i know its a consent many Nigerians struggle to deal with. Credit to those who are helping out here FREE so that ungrateful individuals like you can benefit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

...cos i want to help without vested interest, i know its a consent many Nigerians struggle to deal with. Credit to those who are helping out here FREE so that ungrateful individuals like you can benefit.

Oh pls I didn't benefit from you. I read everyone's post and I do selective learning so ain't surprise about your rants.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

Oh pls I didn't benefit from you. I read everyone's post and I do selective learning so ain't surprise about your rants.

Thank God for that because i would have been gutted if you did because you don't deserve it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

Thank God for that because i would have been gutted if you did because you don't deserve it.

Gutted ke, English lecturer, oyibo tins, abeg shift make Iread beta posts

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

Gutted ke, English lecturer , oyibo tins, abeg shift make Iread beta posts

Use Google, its free just like borrowed engagement ring.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

Ya dts wt I use, I borrowed d ring and status from my future..cos will still use. Wow we are reasoning togeda hehehehe
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ggee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
I wonder why you are still replying her.
People keep forgetting that getting a visa is one thing, making use of it successfully is another.
justwise:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
@kacchiz. You really need to calm down. Apparently you're new to this forum otherwise you'll understand who Justwise really is; his points and main objective of the Travel Section.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ggee:
People keep forgetting that getting a visa is one thing, making use of it successfully is another.
justwise:

I didn't asked for dis, I sincerely said all that transpired at d embassy without hiding and everyone is entitled to selective learning, and someone is here criticising me and acting all saintly on me. Am not perfect and I don't like hiding tins and am sure not everyone here is truthfully.

But someone throwing stones at me is wt I can't tolerate and please I will use my visa well and don't know abt u.ok
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
@kacchiz. You really need to calm down. Apparently you're new to this forum otherwise you'll understand who Justwise really is; his points and main objective of the Travel Section.

No am not new, I appreciate his helps to others, am not a kid for him to scold like dt. If I had kept dt info to myself we won't been having dis back n forth communication.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ggee:

In the past i will be quick to remove such post but i think people need to know why VOs refuse to issue visa to some people even as they claimed to have met all the conditions.

Yes people make mistake but there is a clear difference between making a mistake and acknowledge it and trying to give excuses for your mistake and back it up with the name of God.

Tomorrow is Sunday and you will see the amount of people that will rush to church, pray, ban and cast the devil but at the same time many of them can't be trusted even with a toilet brush.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
@kacciz. Please. For the love of Everything good and holy , cease and desist from this your pointless argument.
I happen to be a christian and no where does it state that fasting and prayers go with lying. Your aim was to get a visa, u lied to get it. Now leave God out of it. I may not be holy or holier than thou (per ur quote) but I can tell u the word of God.
'John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it '
God does not dwell in lies so pack your testimony inside your box.
I'm speaking out as a christian now cos decievers like u go around spewing trash. In the name of religion. The fact that u actually came to justify your rubbish religion here is unbelivable. U got your visa via ur lie. Enjoy it. Do what u want with it. But leave the Holy and Pure One out of it.
And to those who will call me Judgemental I leave u with this
 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
The above is to refute the error @kaccis posted In the name of God as a christian.
Apart from that, madam you lied. U misrepresented so Shouldn't be proud to post it so zip it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

I didn't asked for dis, I sincerely said all that transpired at d embassy without hiding and everyone is entitled to selective learning, and someone is here criticising me and acting all saintly on me. Am not perfect and I don't like hiding tins and am sure not everyone here is truthfully.

But someone throwing stones at me is wt I can't tolerate and please I will use my visa well and don't know abt u.ok
Beautiful. So u know u did wrong. And went ahead and did it. Do not now decieve others with your half and half knowledge of the word of God. What was your aim in posting? Selective applause? Well nobody is applauding u.
Truly. If u hadn't posted it, nobody would have had the back and forth with u.Rather u took pride In boasting so take any feedback u get
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Beautiful. So u know u did wrong. And went ahead and did it. Do not now decieve others with your half and half knowledge of the word of God. What was your aim in posting? Selective applause? Well nobody is applauding u.
Truly. If u hadn't posted it, nobody would have had the back and forth with u.Rather u took pride In boasting so take any feedback u get

I posted it not becos of u. And I certainly didn't ask for ur applause. I jus said what transpired at d embassy. It was open for feedbacks. Weda good or bad but not to be scolded abi na u pay visa fee for me?

I ain't boasting wts dere to boast no be people get immigrant visa? Na for non immigrant visa I go dey boast for?

Godwin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
kacchiz:

I posted it not becos of u. And I certainly didn't ask for ur applause. I jus said what transpired at d embassy. It was open for feedbacks. Weda good or bad but not to be scolded abi na u pay visa fee for me?

I ain't boasting wts dere to boast no be people get immigrant visa? Na for non immigrant visa I go dey boast for?

Godwin

U posted it on an open forum. I read it. I'm replying u. That is feedback.
Surely u can't post it for me. I got my visas without misrepresentation.I Know better than that

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

U posted it on an open forum. I read it. I'm replying u. That is feedback.
Surely u can't post it for me. I got my visas without misrepresentation.I Know better than that

Ya n I accepted the criticism and all, but not to be rudely criticised. And you know wt am happy for you also. Everyone deserves to be happy.

At the end am happy for He showed me mercy. Thank God, God no be man cos if He was, people like u for don send me to hell since.

Misrepresentation? Of course not, the form didn't say single, married or engaged? n I ticked single wen am saying am engaged. No it says single or married, and I ticked single. So how did I misrepresented?

Pls let d matter rest... Is a beautiful wkend n don't want it to be ruined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello my people
I have been dating a black American for five month now and she doesn't want to come to Nigeria, she want me to come over with a visiting packaging which is accept to provide all the neccessary requirements which I don't know how to go about it
I need all the the necessary requirement that will be presented at the embassy from her and also from me too
Thanks for helping a brother
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:
Hello my people
I have been dating a black American for five month now and she doesn't want to come to Nigeria, she want me to come over with a visiting packaging which is accept to provide all the neccessary requirements which I don't know how to go about it
I need all the the necessary requirement that will be presented at the embassy from her and also from me too
Check page 1 of this thread. The links contained there will put u through the process and required documentation.
Then read the ist part of this thread for likely interview questions.
Feel free to ask for clarifications afterwards
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:
Hello my people

Are you employed or running your own business?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

Are you employed or running your own business?
None of the above
Unemployed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

None of the above
Unemployed

Then don't waste your visa application fees

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

Then don't waste your visa application fees
Oh why do you say that bro
She is taking responsibility for everything
Including my visa fees too

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.