Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (76246 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Natasha2(f): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
sorry to ask but u stay in ph? u look like someone i've seen before
Nope.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
all allegations. but if he is a certified terrorist then i can see why God will use him. it takes a terrorist to have the anger and determination to hunt down thieves

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << SO AS YOU CAN SEE, THE LORD HAS CREATED WICKED MEN FOR THE DAY OF EVIL. IF BUHARI IS A WICKED MAN THEN HE IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB OF PUTTING EVIL ON KLEPTOCRATS. YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOD WORKS BRAH. LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHIAS

Flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but certainly from the celestial realm...... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sukkot: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but certainly from the celestial realm...... tongue
i am in sync with the celestial realm. all praises to God for giving a lowly servant access to his wisdom, oracles and treasures wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by abduljabbar4(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Is this what the dullard APC Government having to offer? Senior citizen die and die everyday? Is this the CHANGE we requires?

How does we even cope with this dullard without the delinquent of cost? undecided
SeverussnAPE will like this post. I feel for una sha. But all I know is that another thief(pdp member) is no more. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nickymezor(f): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP Alams... Alams Saga comes to my mind nw..
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by theDEVILisHERE: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
all allegations. but if he is a certified terrorist then i can see why God will use him. it takes a terrorist to have the anger and determination to hunt down thieves

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << SO AS YOU CAN SEE, THE LORD HAS CREATED WICKED MEN FOR THE DAY OF EVIL. IF BUHARI IS A WICKED MAN THEN HE IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB OF PUTTING EVIL ON KLEPTOCRATS. YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOD WORKS BRAH. LEAVE MATTER FOR MATTHIAS

I think you need to examine yourself
Cause something is wrong with your ability to reason
Take this from me
When something does not make common logical sense
It is because
IT DOES NOT MAKE COMMON LOGICAL SENSE
Your creator already put a natural compass in you which is your concience and your ablility to reason logically
Your compass is surpose to guide you in knowing and doing the right thing at any point in time in your life
When you subscribe to be belief systems (religion, occult, cult etc) you distort your natural compass and prevent it from doing what it surpose to do
This makes you make wrong decisions and eventually put you in problems
For now I will ask you to first ask yourself this simple question
This so called word " god"
How did I get to know it
Where did that word originate from
What does that word really mean

1 Like

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by omojeesu(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Skywalker5:
funny i was just talking about politicians like this. How they move money from Nigeria to foreign countries.Foreign countries are aware of their shady deals and lets them keep transferring the money till they arrest them and freeze their account. The money this guys took to the UK will never return to nigeria.The money is currently being used to develop UK. I wish all this politicians can be smart enough to know that moving money from Nigeria abroad only makes Nigeria worse and develop the countries they move them too. money laundering is like investment for the countries they land.
the UK
Olé gbe olé gba!

1 Like

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by otokx(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Speechless
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by vikyno(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP to him. I won't be surprised to see the high and the mighty in Nigeria at his burial cos they are all one. Most especially politicians .

1 Like

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by barcaboi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
criminalmindz:
if the news is true, its a terrible sad loss. i dont think his death is conspiracy free. i just what befell azazi hasnt happened again. i think his family must ensure his book is published because its a revelation about a lot of conspiracy in nigeria.
conspiracy my ass.....when they are being investigated that's when they wanna release this and that....blackmail. ..RIP to him tho
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Ijaya123: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
yuyu200:
to gain d whole world...........

...and loose his soul.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
i am in sync with the celestial realm. all praises to God for giving a lowly servant access to his wisdom, oracles and treasures wink

1 Share

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

SeverussnAPE will like this post. I feel for una sha. But all I know is that another thief(pdp member) is no more. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Stupid_ moham-mad the pedophilic dingbat is dead too. Good riddance.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Mohjigga: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hope say no be wash to avoid been extradited to uk , if if his dead may he rest in peace and may God grant his family and Nigeria as a whole and if not I salute am south south no day carry last .
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sukkot: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I think you need to examine yourself
Cause something is wrong with your ability to reason
Take this from me
When something does not make common logical sense
It is because
IT DOES NOT MAKE COMMON LOGICAL SENSE
Your creator already put a natural compass in you which is your concience and your ablility to reason logically
Your compass is surpose to guide you in knowing and doing the right thing at any point in time in your life

When you subscribe to be belief systems (religion, occult, cult etc) you distort your natural compass and prevent it from doing what it surpose to do
This makes you make wrong decisions and eventually put you in problems
For now I will ask you to first ask yourself this simple question
This so called word " god"
How did I get to know it
Where did that word originate from
What does that word really mean
You are speaking about utopia and not reality. the reality is that people knw right from wrong but choose wrong all the time. you mean with the , natural compass to do right as you put it, we have not had one politician since 1960 with the moral compass to do right ?

jeremiah 17 vs 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO DEAL IN REALITY NOT FANTASY
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by EgusiSoup: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
samuelson06:

Common sentence, you can't even construct yet sounding abusive. Your life is just funny.

Dullard!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by EgusiSoup: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
philips70:

Tell me you are just creating fun. This comment will win a Nobel and a Mo Ibrahim on IRONY.

That's the idea.

1 Like

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by riczy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
hope he returned d loot b4 his demise,dts wer my interest lies, his name begins wit: Die.....
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by holytribe(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
[code][/code][quote author=EgusiSoup post=38859542]

Orlando I said dullard I didn't said Buhari. Does you now mean Buhari is the dullard? Please I said dullard and whoever that want to claim the name is up to me. Do not insulting your President.

#ShowTheCertifica

Guy, check your English and don't use yr vocabulary to wake the sleeping dead man shocked
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by petrelli07: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Is this what the dullard APC Government having to offer? Senior citizen die and die everyday? Is this the CHANGE we requires?

How does we even cope with this dullard without the delinquent of cost? undecided
Who left your cage open? Somebody must get fired for that!!!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by chinnyonwu(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Bro, go and learn proper grammar 1st. Buhari and APC are the least of your problems right now
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by hardychris(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP.

I told this people to stop this their probing if not more will die
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
His death came as a shock to me grin but am not the type that wishes Rip undecided

If everyone is resting in peace after death, then who pay for the sins left behind undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are there no good hospitals in Bayelsa State?
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by EgusiSoup: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Bro, go and learn proper grammar 1st. Buhari and APC are the least of your problems right now

But I does not used Buhari name na. I only said dullard and Armoured Personal Carrier, APC. Is Buhari name now synonymous with dullard? What is happen here na undecided
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by BobUg28(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP Alame!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by 3kay945(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
A man that can disguised as woman to jump justice, is capable of faking owns death.

cool
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Bigsam02: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
I feel so sad for Diepreye Alamieyeseigha. Apparently, he couldn’t seek medical attention outside Nigeria for the fear of being caught.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by kennykg(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Death came and all the billions stolen couldn't pay for life. Maybe you would find peace where you resting, maybe it's just another skibb.
Only God knows
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by tunmidon(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
chinnyonwu:

That got me cracking. :DDidn't the guy check his comment before typing.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by kennykg(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
hardychris:
RIP.

I told this people to stop this their probing if not more will die
You just made me grin in Chinese. ..
Why steal so much money and you still can't buy life for yourself, the life to taken away from others forcefully. ..

Let the probing continue let them just return the cookies they stole from our national jar and face some of their judgment here then continue the rest in after life

1 Like

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by dododawa1: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari body language kill ex thief RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.