Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (76245 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by izzieman: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Plastic Surgery - I believe this man is alive and well and we are being sold a dummy here.

His son was said to have committed suicide in Dubai around this time last year as well. Next we will hear that Diezani is dead but will live on with a different face, name and enjoying the good life.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by musulumi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Vanity upon vanity. He should rest in peace.

He can't possibly rest in peace until his estate do the needful - return the looted funds !

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by ElCapone(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Is this what the dullard APC Government having to offer? Senior citizen die and die everyday? Is this the CHANGE we requires?

How does we even cope with this dullard without the delinquent of cost? undecided
what are you saying, So na APC die abi, was apc government in power when looted our common wealth. Our shallow thinking as a ppl has gotten to da point dat we defend even convicted criminals, dead or alife, wat has his been alive benefited his motherland. We wld only remember him 4 his corruption cases, and I guess he wld be buried wid his loot.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by ReachHard: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Let's all ''celebrate'' this ''detribalized'' Nigerian, even in death.... Pictures never lie.

Alams; you are "Great" grin

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by ElCapone(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
musulumi:

He can't possibly rest in peace until his estate do the needful - return the looted funds !
U just on point, I wldnt personally waste ma RIP on him, most of us are unaware hw many lives his looting wld have consumed, lives most def of commoners!!!!

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by hedgesfun(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
could it be suicide?
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by bitingcool: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2015
mediachirps:
let me pretend that you can read, and when you do, try to assimilate before answering, and when you don't have the answer, I expect that you keep quiet and peaceful move on and retain your respect if you have any.

O boy!! U finished that guy. If na me, I go take2 procold go sleep. Whewww tongue
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by banio: 12:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Rest in Peace.
Bankers that know this man account go start to back date cheques. See grove.
Even in England, they are smarter. . .
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by fyneboi79(m): 1:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Vanity upon vanity. He should rest in peace.
After dressing like a woman to escape d law,could dis be another stunt to escape d law?
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by eabebe: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Is this what the dullard APC Government having to offer? Senior citizen die and die everyday? Is this the CHANGE we requires?

How does we even cope with this dullard without the delinquent of cost? undecided
Between you and the dullard, who is better?
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Sensie(f): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=38858566]Is this what the dullard APC Government having to offer? Senior citizen die and die everyday? Is this the CHANGE we requires?

Like seriously??¿! ...lol grin
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by bigfat: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2015

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by October1960: 3:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Another thief is dead? Oh well one less looter around.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by smoothlips(m): 3:17am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't believe he is dead...chances are he faked it to avoid further trial
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by CandyBar: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't believe it...... This man dressed like a woman to escape..... I'll be a Thomas....."Only when I see the corpse will I believe"
This man can be the Makavelli of Politics.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by RaptorX: 4:03am On Oct 11, 2015
To all those saying he his probably still alive and faking his death, I say which Nigerian politician of his calibre would want to remain anonymous for the rest of his life and live under a new identity? Do you people really think PMB was going to extradite him to UK to face charges? I don't think so, I believe the man his really dead.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by rezy15(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Common English you can't properly construct. I think you need change more than the rest of us.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by RichyRodman(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Even if I see his corps I won't believe he's dead! Someone that disguised himself like a woman did another passport with the disguise fled the UK back to Nigeria after he was bailed his original passport seized,his corps would be a dead body still disguised with plastic surgery,his real face too would have plastic surgery,Diepreye Alamieyesegha is more cunning and smarter than the british government that want to extradite him out of Nigeria to go face money laundry charges and he knows Buhari wouldn't blink to support him so the best option is to disguise a cadava like his face do a new face for himself and enjoy his Looted money for the rest of his life. HOHA!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by mechanics(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Imagine, wat a said end to his political career.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by tobiit(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't believe this dude is dead. He's a master of deception. Have you all forgotten how this man escaped from London and had since then refused to answer for his crimes on corruption charges before later getting a state pardon from the Goodluck Jonathan regime.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by TS2(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What is senior citizen about Alamiesegha biko? Did APC kill him?

Dunce
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by mediachirps(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2015
bitingcool:

O boy!! U finished that guy. If na me, I go take2 procold go sleep. Whewww tongue
he has no fact, he's coming to argue.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Rawzy(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Life without Christ is in crises,hope he made it to heaven RIP TO HIM
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
This quote lives in my brain. Life is shorter than we know. RIP.
Slyr0x:
[img]http://www.pefti.tv/images/gallery/hand_of_the_creator.jpg[/img]
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by iahmed(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:

just listen to yourself!

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Kei144(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Slyr0x:
[img]http://www.pefti.tv/images/gallery/hand_of_the_creator.jpg[/img]

So, whatever we do is actually the creator doing it, and not us. Abi?
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Pls go back to primary 1, you are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2015
It has no use of saying may his soul rest in peace, because how in God's name will such wicked, selfish, callous, heartless soul rest in peace when he has consciously commit an offense to humanity and to God. Let me remind us all that God is not a fool, with all the funds this man has looted, do you know how many Nigeria citizens soul depended on that looted fund and in one way or the other must have been dead due to lack of good health care, several numbers of poor children whom their dreams and future must have been tarnished because of lack of education and how many homes that must have been broken because of his loots and those families that the bread winner must have committed suicide due to retrenchment from jobs or lack of jobs and cant meet their daily need, or is it they patriotic Nigerians who have retired and can not get their pension and we are hear posting may his soul rest him peace. Please how can such soul rest in peace after looting all this public funds to benefit and in comfort of him and his family, his he better off than they less privilege? God is not a fool or neither his a partial God. The profit of sin is death, and God also said that he will ask for the sins of the fathers from four generations to come of that same soul. So if any one should be praying, the prayer should be for the up coming innocent great grand children of Alamieyesiegha not him.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
charix:
The thing I find comical about this useless forum is the way when a well known money launderer dies everyone here posts 'RIP', 'may God see him through' etc. On the other hand if a petty criminal gets lynched a lot of those same i d i o t s mourning here would type 'that's what he deserves', 'I wish I struck the match' etc.

You Nigerians disgust me and're the major reason this country is the way it is.

I see no difference between this dead oaf and the multiple burnt corpses of pick pockets I come across on Lagos roads. I'd only type RIP here for personal reasons. For other corrupt politicians dead and about to die I say 'rot in hell and eat s h i t'.

well said! nigerians are nigeria's problem!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Sigo86(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Fool of Fools angry
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by erumena(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What a pity! I smh for this Nation with comments like this!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by demolagilbert: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2015
I also think this is most likely just another stunt. He has shown to be the type of person that would resort to anything to get out of a a bad situation. This death story might just be a permanent fix

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign