Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (75640 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
do you always have respect for these men. Men that always plait their hair and beahave like women. do they always respect you that much?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by faith551(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
See as the guy in the last pic be like one mad man for my area, make I call my brother for villa ask weather Lee don recover.
Why will a guy plait his hair??

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Jackeeh(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Men don't plait their hair. Boys do. So ladies,can you respect boys who plait their hair?

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Generally I don't like guys with plaits, it's just so Lil Bow Wow for my taste. However, the 2nd guy would be hot if that bun on his head was dreadlocks instead of braids kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by mayorkyzo: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
The guy with braids doh.. cheesy grin...looks like a psycho...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
faith551:
See as the guy in the last pic be like one mad man for my area, make I call my brother for villa ask weather Lee don recover.
Why will a guy plait his hair??

...same reason a girl will com4tably scrape hers not 2 mention the shorts & trousers that they have taken over...now a jeans trousers of #400 those days now goes for #5-10k

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
A responsible man can't do this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Generally I don't like guys with plaits, it's just so Lil Bow Wow for my taste. However, the 2nd guy would be hot if that bun on his head was dreadlocks instead of braids kiss
Hehehe... I am classic man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by faith551(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
AngryNigerian:

...same reason a girl will com4tably scrape hers not 2 mention the shorts & trousers that they have taken over...now a jeans trousers of #400 those days now goes for #5-10k

Oga no sensible, well mannered, principled, well trained guy will go on braids simple

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Hehehe... I am classic man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U

That Jidenna has the sexiest lips I have ever seen on a man. I saw the video for the 1st time this afternoon on TV & wow...dose lips! I don't like the Al Sharpton hair-do he's rocking though. Other than that, he's a very good looking man smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That Jidenna has the sexiest lips I have ever seen on a man. I saw the video for the 1st time this afternoon on TV & wow...dose lips! I don't like the Al Sharpton hair-do he's rocking though. Other than that, he's a very good looking man smiley
Not so bad on him. I prefer his hair style when he was younger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

*squints*

Yeah, it suits him
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*squints*

Yeah, it suits him

Lol... He is not photogenic. I think he looks better in person than on photograph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Darkseid(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You like guys with dada?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Lol... He is not photogenic. I think he looks better in person than on photograph.

He's a handsome guy. No doubt. But I still prefer my diamonds in the ruff lol. Unpolished.

Some J Cole any time of the day *howls*

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Darkseid:
You like guys with dada?

What's "dada" ?
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

1 Like

all4naija:
Wtf ain't that brukutu he's drinking from that calabash?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bernoulli01:
do you always have respect for these men. Men that always plait their hair and beahave like women. do they always respect you that much?

[size=15pt]Have always loved A$ap Rocky's kinda hairstyle[/size]

Long Live A$ap

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He's a handsome guy. No doubt. But I still prefer my diamonds in the ruff lol. Unpolished.

Some J Cole any time of the day *howls*
I don't really like that of J Cole. He has barbed it low presently. That makes him good looking than the one you prefer.

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
J Cole looks more responsible that when he plaited his hairs.
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by psychologist(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Just passing

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by siegfried99(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2015
shocked

This one is gonna contest with his gf in a salon grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by scribble: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2015
cry
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by spillyboy14: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2015
But for most African's myopic thinking faculty, there's nothing wrong in a man or woman's hair being styled to whatever design so long as it is clean and does not give foul odour.
It grows, you choose to let it grow, twist it, turn it, braid it, leave it to grow long, or whatever.

We have never made emphasis to Jesus who is an overall mentor to all Christians, on why he choosed to leave his hair to grow long and not barb low cut instead. Isn't it the same hair I have growing on my own head?

In the days of old, these mentors kept long beards, but If I attempt my #beardgang stuff, err1 be like"why are you looking like a muslim? huh!!!? muslim?? yet God allowed beards grow on the face of Christians?"

Please we need to emancipate our selves from mental slavery, (Bob Marley). Africa has more pressing issues our generation needs to solve. Hair style is not one of those.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by blackpanda: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2015
faith551:

Oga no sensible, well mannered, principled, well trained guy will go on braids simple

Hypocrites!
What is the big deal about it

You want to pretend to the world that ur decent, when ur all shades of nasty behind closed doors. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by psychologist(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2015
spillyboy14:
d
4 dullardiiinho
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Ezedon(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2015
9ja ladies dont ve choice , as long as u can approach and scope them,
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*squints*
Yeah, it suits him

IS UR PUSSSY WET
Re: Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.