Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? (11289 Views)

How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / How Do I Use Rapishare Premium Account With Dap/idm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by goodguy(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2009
- Internet Download Manager
- Download Accelerator Plus
- Mass Downloader
- Get Right
- Orbit Downloader, etc

Which of these download accelerators is the best?  Are there others out there that are better than these ones? 

Unbiased reviews please.  Thanks.
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by hayprof(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2009
I use the Internet Download Manager comfortably nd i beleive its d best of all out there, . .it got the ability to schedule multiple downloads nd even shutdown d PC wen all is done, . .

Do try it out, .
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by DualCore1: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2009
idm
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by lynxnoon(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2009
idm
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by hayprof(m): 4:31am On Apr 27, 2009
See all em copy cats, .* hehehhe
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2009
idm,

after i saw one of lynxnoons download screenshots

hayprof:

I use the Internet Download Manager comfortably nd i beleive its d best of all out there, . .it got the ability to schedule multiple downloads nd even shutdown d PC wen all is done, . .

Do try it out, .

that scheduling makes life so much easier wink for those of us downloading 2gb files (just dled windows 7 build 7100
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by hayprof(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2009
like all av said its IDM (i just cant shout) , its just the most perfect download manager, . .nd av u guys seem the portable version. .check it out. .it saves all the installation palava. .(been trying lotta portable apps lately). .

@oyb, so lng my internet dnt disconnect, IDM takes care of it while i sleep, nd even if it disconnects, IDM got an option to recoonect ur default int. connection. .so sweet.

Try rapidshare downloads with IDM ? Even as a free user d Transfer speeds is just increadible. .

I wonder how peepz get used to that DAP of a thing, it annoyes me wen it installs more than wat i want, wit all d additional crapy softwares it packs, .plus some no-meaning Premium tag it carries, . .its a whole turn off software.
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by lynxnoon(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2009
i jst recently noticed somtin wit IDM: Not sure but i noticed dat weneva am dwnldn d speed rates r slightly higher dan d rate displayd on d ISPs software or Bandwith monitor app am using
Am using a fone nw, wil try 2 get scrnshts wen am on pc
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by blackweaver(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2009
idm's good i don't know how it compares with flashget though (i use flashget)

lynxnoon:

i jst recently noticed somtin wit IDM: Not sure but i noticed dat weneva am dwnldn d speed rates r slightly higher dan d rate displayd on d ISPs software or Bandwith monitor app am using
Am using a fone nw, wil try 2 get scrnshts wen am on pc
)

could be for any no of reasons; compression time frame in fact i'm almost sure you rarely get the same speed with your download manager
and your bandwidth monitor; one of the reasons's ids that neither is displaying exactly real-time values i.e. one might be giving u average every 5 secs
another every 10 secs and as i said before, the download manager may be compressing from some site to incearase the size downloaded at a burst
am not sayig that's what happens but these are possible reasons
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by lynxnoon(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2009
yeah i ges u r rite undecided
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by aieromon(m): 12:53am On May 04, 2009
IDM for shizzle.DAP sucks cool
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by Africain: 10:05am On May 04, 2009
Internet Download Manager increases download speed with built-in download logic accelerator, resume and schedule downloads. I've been using this IDM software for more than 1yr and it's been very impressive. Much better and higher than DAP (both free and paid versions). It also works well for those with dialups like Multilinks, starcomms, reltel, etc. You will enjoy it more if you have broadband connection (any speed). You can download files as big as 500mb in just 1hr! Supports Windows Vista, YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV, FLV Grabber, IE7 and Firefox

You can download a free trial of it for 30 days. Download link: www.internetdownloadmanager.com

After 30 days, you will stop enjoying the download speed until you pay in dollars for it.

We can help you with a licence code that can allow you use IDM forever! But YOU MUST PAY US JUST N1000 (ONE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) to get that code, and instructions for usage.

If you are interested, please contact us by email: newtimesnigeria@gmail.com. Your subject should be: IDM Serial Number. When you contact us, you will get our method of payment, and how to get the code immediately we comfirm payment of just N1000! Enjoy your download with any type of internet connection.

cool cool cool
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by astuto: 2:30pm On May 04, 2009
Aw, come on. what's dis? IDM for sale, eh? Are u guys gonna put up everything for sale at this nairaland forum? i thought we guys were here to HELP each other. Ah-ah! na wa o.
Anyway sha, we shall try to disuade such as much as possible.
Hey, if u want unlimited IDM, just google it and include the word "crack, serial or hack" and u'r good to go. If u have any difficulty, just email me @ chukwunyereiv@yahoo.com. I shall help u for FREE. i got mine for free, anyway.

Let's join hands to rid Nairaland of rippers and swindlers. Na wa o. IDM for 1000 naira. Can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by Africain: 9:43pm On May 04, 2009
astuto:

Aw, come on. what's dis? IDM for sale, eh? Are u guys gonna put up everything for sale at this nairaland forum? i thought we guys were here to HELP each other. Ah-ah! na wa o.
Anyway sha, we shall try to disuade such as much as possible.
Hey, if u want unlimited IDM, just google it and include the word "crack, serial or hack" and u'r good to go. If u have any difficulty, just email me @ chukwunyereiv@yahoo.com. I shall help u for FREE. i got mine for free, anyway.

Let's join hands to rid Nairaland of rippers and swindlers. Na wa o. IDM for 1000 naira. Can u imagine?

Dearest astuto, Nairaland is not a place for rippers and swindlers, has never been such and will never be for such things or people. Nairaland is a discussion forum, a market place of products and ideas. Nairaland is not just for people who take on others from very shallow mindset.

Have you been to IDM website recently? You would notice that Nigeria is now no longer included in their lists of potential markets. Last year when I first started using IDM, it cost $30-$40 USD! The owners created it for sale! If you got yours free -there must be a serial number u used. Y don't you just put the serial here for everyone to use rather than requesting for email contact? Or, you could still get the crack software, whatever, and just put it here for everyone to use. Criticism is a very blind fellow, sometimes, leaves you with little or nothing to fall back on.
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by brianromel(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2009
Africain apparently seun does not know about your charge,if he did he would certainly close your account,as you said nairaland is a forum and forums around the world are for people wanting to know at no charge. About something they don't know.
If you want to market your idm payment scheme,there is nairalist created for adverts like that that.
The previous poster did a good job by posting a way to get it crack as thats how i got mine to work.
You on the other hand want to charge for free information on an information free site.
Shame,i wonder how many customers you have gotten,most likely none.
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by femzy(m): 5:18am On May 05, 2009
hmmmmm, anythang 4 this money!!
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by lynxnoon(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2009
femzy wats up?
Longtym; where hv u bin all dis while?
Anyhw sha, NA WAH OH!!! only u wit all dose qualifications?!!?
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by lynxnoon(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2009
@Africain
grin ;DBUSTED grin grin
Re: IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? by Africain: 7:15pm On May 05, 2009
brianromel:

Africain apparently seun does not know about your charge,if he did he would certainly close your account,as you said nairaland is a forum and forums around the world are for people wanting to know at no charge. About something they don't know.
If you want to market your idm payment scheme,there is nairalist created for adverts like that that.
The previous poster did a good job by posting a way to get it crack as thats how i got mine to work.
You on the other hand want to charge for free information on an information free site.
Shame,i wonder how many customers you have gotten,most likely none.

Interesting!!! cheesy

Unfortunately, brianromel, I've got some already! undecided Surprised?

You got yours cracked? Meaning, you have illegitimate serial number, for a software that is legitimate! How do you differentiate that? Nigerians have been banned from a number of transaction sites on the internet, courtesy of people who crack software! Not hack, but crack! That's bad!!!
Did you read my post really very well before your response? I don't think so. Now just to recall, I didn't say 'I will give you a cracked key', I said I have a code that will allow you to use IDM for as long as you want! Whether it's a cracked serial number or a purchased bulky serial number, you don't know. And again, I didn't even say 'I will give you a software that can help you do that!' I said, I'll give you a code! The shame, in any case, is actually not on me, but on you. cheesy

There is no reason why you think Seun should delete my account, because we are not rippers or swindlers (right words first used by Astuto), and we didn't imply swindling in our post. Take it easy!!!!! angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Datacenter In Nigeria (Lagos)? / SOLD. USA Used Probook 430 Core I3, 4gb/320gb, 2.5ghz For Sale. / Unlocking Of Usb Modem: Continue/stop-unclesamtech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.