Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (3733 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / discontinued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Sunexy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
My laptop WiFi ain't functioning...
Can u help?
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by icekream(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
My laptop screen blinks when the laptop moves... Whats the fault... Its not driver, its not screen... Could it be the flex because the microphone nd webcam have also stopped working and they're also connected to the flex, thanks
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2015
My laptop WiFi ain't functioning...
Can u help
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
just install a latest and correct wireless driver on your laptop and your problem will be solved.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
My laptop screen blinks when the laptop moves... Whats the fault... Its not driver, its not screen... Could it be the flex because the microphone nd webcam have also stopped working and they're also connected to the flex, thanks
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
the problem is from your laptop screen video cable, rectify the problem if you can dismantle your laptop.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by icekream(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kunleforreal:
the problem is from your laptop screen video cable, rectify the problem if you can dismantle your laptop.
video cable as in? U mean the flex or which one
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
yes, the flex cable
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by smithoo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good evening Kunle, my kids dropped my hp laptop on the floor and the screen cracked. Currently, the images/desktop are blurred. Half of the desktop is showing while other half is blurred. Pls can it be changed/replaced at affordable cost.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by avec10(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
my computer makes an annoying sound each time i power it and stops when the windows logo appear.help ooo!!!
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please engineer, is it possible to change do laptop case? if Yes How much? Am using Compact Presario CQ56
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by moscyt(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Kunleforreal:
PLEASE, NOTE THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY SOLUTION PROVIDED TO YOU MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE IF IT IS DONE WRONGLY. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT APPLY THE SOLUTION TO YOUR LAPTOP YOURSELF, YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE OR ANY QUALIFIED LAPTOP REPAIRER CLOSER TO YOU.
OFFICE: 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS
PHONE NUMBER:07035129972. START POSTING NOW!
whenever i plug my mtn zte modem to my laptop the auto play will get stuck at the initializing stage, and i wont be able to start the modem from there, so i UN-installed the modem and deleted the driver so that i can do the installation all over again but i cant get it installed and i cant use the modem.PLS HELP
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good evening Kunle, my kids dropped my hp laptop on the floor and the screen cracked. Currently, the images/desktop are blurred. Half of the desktop is showing while other half is blurred. Pls can it be changed/replaced at affordable cost.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
first of all, sorry about that, i am very happy to tell you that the laptop screen can be replaced with a perfectly working one at affordable price. just come to 27, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos OR CALL 07035129972
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
my computer makes an annoying sound each time i power it and stops when the windows logo appear.help ooo!!!
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can you identify the part of your laptop that makes noise whenever you turn on the laptop?
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please engineer, is it possible to change do laptop case? if Yes How much?
Am using Compact Presario CQ56
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
it is possible, but you can only get a used laptop case.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
whenever i plug my mtn zte modem to my laptop the auto play will get stuck at the initializing stage, and i wont be able to start the modem from there, so i UN-installed the modem and deleted the driver so that i can do the installation all over again but i cant get it installed and i cant use the modem.PLS HELP
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
which error appears whenever you want to install the modem software on your laptop?
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kunleforreal:
PLEASE, NOTE THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY SOLUTION PROVIDED TO YOU MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE IF IT IS DONE WRONGLY. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT APPLY THE SOLUTION TO YOUR LAPTOP YOURSELF, YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE OR ANY QUALIFIED LAPTOP REPAIRER CLOSER TO YOU.
OFFICE: 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS
PHONE NUMBER:07035129972. START POSTING NOW!

my laptop has power problem. it doesn't turn on when i press the on button.. it will turn and trip off for your 30sec if i remove and reinsert battery.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2015
REMOVE THE LAPTOP BATTERY AND CHARGER, PRESS THE POWER BOTTON FOR 30 SEC, PLUG ONLY CHARGER TO THE LAPTOP,AND TURN ON THE LAPTOP. IF THE SOLUTION DOES NOT WORK, KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 07035129972 TO GET IT FIXED. THANKS
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by lymelyte(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Please I have wifi issues on my hp laptop. Sometimes my laptop connects while it doesn't sometimes. Please I need a fix. I am in window 8.

1 Like

Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Danilo94(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Pls anyone help me Crack my Airtel Modem. HSUPA USB STICK MODEL:MF190 EAN:6934933007512 IMEI:861648008439931 ZTE Corporation
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by rev2214(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello, Access City Gate is given opportunity to individual who would like to swap their Old and dilapidated Laptop for New or Better Ones. Visit : www.laptopswap..com WhatsApp +2347081696734 Now!
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 2:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Please I have wifi issues on my hp laptop. Sometimes my laptop connects while it doesn't sometimes. Please I need a fix. I am in window 8.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2015
if the situation was not like that before, just perform system restore.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kingsley121(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Good morning Kunle, my laptop is having wifi connectivity problem, anytime I switch on my wifi and try to connect with any available hotspot, it always shows me "Limited service" on my network icon and it doesn't connect
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Jephta111: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello Kunle, I have a HP Elitebook 2540 whose mousepad doesnt click or function but can be used to move the mouse icon around. What could be d solution? Also, i noticed whenever the system is shut down, a small green light on the power LED always remain on.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 2:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Good morning Kunle, my laptop is having wifi connectivity problem, anytime I switch on my wifi and try to connect with any available hotspot, it always shows me "Limited service" on my network icon and it doesn't connect
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 2:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Just right click on the network icon and click troubleshoot the problem in order to know the cause of that limited service, then post the result here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Title modified: 5 things to consider before buying any latest laptop / [SOLD] Alienware 15 gaming laptop for Sale!!! / Beware Of Multilinks Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.