Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 PM

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC (23253 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / Amaechi Stole N53.930BN From Reserve Fund – Rivers Probe Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Consula: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
If only NL will be like this, it may soon be recognized to start awarding degrees in "social media communications". Check my signature!
BALLOSKI:
I like yours too; devoid of insults cool
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by opineflu(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ameachi if u tief return am....it the CHANGE buhari Dss dogs hve been displaying recently..APC ff answer ur corruption charges ..abi na only GEF tief
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
philips70:

Why do we keep thinking ordering a rerun means vacating a seat? He remains the substantive governor till the election produces another winner.

You are definitely wrong: he can only stay there as long as his appeals carry him! Once the appeal court and possibly the Supreme Court rules against him, he will vacate the seat, and the speaker sworn in, who will act till the Substantive governor emerges.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ddippset(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:

If Amaechi is so loved in Rivers how come his party suffered the most humiliating loss in River's election history? Are you talking of a different Rivers state?
do you mean the election where 293,000 registered voters yielded 1 million votes? Abeg stop acting as if you're doing a commercial for an "ignorance perfume' or something.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
ddippset:
do you mean the election where 293,000 registered voters yielded 1 million votes? Abeg stop acting as if you're doing a commercial for an "ignorance perfume' or something.

Yoruba people defending a thief
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by thundafire: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
so PMB claim dat GEJ nd frnds stole billions is nt idiotic jst dnt understand y dis party won election at 1st always filled with rubbish 4rm dier mawt let him prove it in dy court Amaechi is a crook like it or not APC governors dn steal dy re saint jst like aregberascal dat cnt pay salaries but hopin 2 lunch MKO ABIOLA international airport

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
thundafire:
so PMB claim dat GEJ nd frnds stole billions is nt idiotic jst dnt understand y dis party won election at 1st always filled with rubbish 4rm dier mawt let him prove it in dy court Amaechi is a crook like it or not APC governors dn steal dy re saint jst like aregberascal dat cnt pay salaries but hopin 2 lunch MKO ABIOLA international airport

Yoruba and lies. Cowardly people.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Consula: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
In this case no speaker oh, cos its one and same election that produced both gov and SHA members. Lets wait and see the verdict of the tribunal, its evident Wike did not put up a sterling defense as the petitioners did @least not with his witnesses all claiming the were visually impaired at cross examination.
NgeneUkwenu:

You are definitely wrong: he can only stay there as long as his appeals carry him! Once the appeal court and possibly the Supreme Court rules against him, he will vacate the seat, and the speaker sworn in, who will act till the Substantive governor emerges.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by lordcabasa(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
nzeobi:
Why is it that most of the people defending amaechi are not from rivers.
God bless you, that's how them go dey carry rivers state matter for Head like gala sellers, am sure most of them don't even know the name of their senator let alone their house of reps members.# useless betrayers from the west/north, slaves of the nation# gosh
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ddippset(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I vê been hearing another one since morning o. I thought a person is supposed to vacate a seat once the tribunal rules against him? He can only return if he appeals and wins his appeal. You people should verify this thing very well na! It makes no sense for a tribunal to annul an election and he still sits there while on appeal. If the tribunal orders a fresh election in 90 days wike will be removed immediately. He will not oversee the election.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by amusadele: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
nzeobi:
Because they (north and the west) have enjoyed the rivers state funds, therefore do not loss anything other than to support him, Amaechi,while the river prople have lossed out and left out with empty purse (state) hence their complaints.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ODUBEZE: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nothing but the truth! Nyesom Wike is an illiterate! Quote Me Anywhere In Rivers State
Abeg go and sit down!
He was an illiterate and Amaechi made him minister of education in his state!
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ddippset(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba people defending a thief
I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by BALLOSKI: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
ddippset:
'beseige wike and have efcc running after him'- classic words right there! SURELY EFCC WILL BE ALL OVER HIM LIKE A RASH!
definitely! You know how politicians fight when the system favor them.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Consula: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
But come oh, bros ....Lets say the report is truth (just assume oh), and in 18months 70Billion+ was stolen, why don't Gov Wike probe the entire 8Years, by so doing we Rivers People will see the total money stolen cos simple arithmetic will put it to the tune of same 300Billion for the 8years, wouldn't that be better? @least it will offset the bank loans wike took Just thinking aloud
amusadele:
Because they (north and the west) have enjoyed the rivers state funds, therefore do not loss anything other than to support him, Amaechi,while the river prople have lossed out and left out with empty purse (state) hence their complaints.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by zizazizu: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yeah...It is actually idiotic to claim he stole billions. He stole trillions. wink
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by BALLOSKI: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
philips70:

Why do we keep thinking ordering a rerun means vacating a seat? He remains the substantive governor till the election produces another winner.
anywhere a re-run or fresh election is declared by the tribunal, the governor , like in this case , vacated his seat and the speaker takes over until another election is conducted on a set date. When Audu got Ibrahim idris via court ruling then, the speaker, I think olufemi is his name, took over. #fact
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by olutunde12(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
lordcabasa:

God bless you, that's how them go dey carry rivers state matter for Head like gala sellers, am sure most of them don't even know the name of their senator let alone their house of reps members.# useless betrayers from the west/north, slaves of the nation# gosh

Pls forgive them. They are my people but have their brain Thiefnubued! Ask them for the direction of Riverstate from their house, they may not know it. But any tinubu boy is their kinsman!

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by amusadele: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
nzeobi:
Because they (north and the west) have enjoyed the rivers state funds, therefore do not loss anything other than to support him, Amaechi,while the river prople have lossed out and left out with empty purse (state) hence their complaints. You see, human beings are very foolish. Yesterday, Okorocha was in the north commissioming one of schools using Imo state budged. There was so much dances and happiness. I then asked myself when would any northerner do same to the poeple of other regions? It will never happen. He Okorocha thinks doing that will push the northerners to allow him their presidential ticket. Lie. I can swear with my life that no Fulani man will ever do that. If Okrochas likes let him kill his entire family and give his entire wealths to Buhari and the north, NEVER, they will not even look at his side much more talking of any ticket. Rubbish Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by greggng: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
keyzid:
Amaechi is corrupt. Quote me anywhere any day any time. Bunch of silly hungry looking lions.

You re the greatest fool I ve ever met. I only pity fools like u that clicked like to ur foolishness. How could you say we should quote you why not follow due process since you ve all the evidence to prove ur case of corruption against him. The court is their avail urself the opportunity hate speech against amaechi won't help. Remenber pmb received same hate speech against his person and he knows how far good for nothing people like you and wike can go to tarnish peoples reputation. Hiding under nairaland won't help ypu go to court or go and die. Amaechi will be minister

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has reacted to the indictment of ex-Rivers Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, by the Justice George Omereji Judicial Commission of Inquiry into the sale of valued assets of the state by his administration.

Amaechi, a ministerial nominee, was accused of selling valuable Rivers’ assets including four gas turbines without due process.

Reacting to the threat by Rivers government to prosecute Amaechi, APC state publicity secretary, Mr. Chris Finebone described the government white paper as part of the scenes taken from a typical mediaeval era book of self-entertainment.

He said: “It qualifies for nothing and is not worth more than the decrepit paperweight and putrefying character of its mastermind and authors.

“However, it is a huge relief to our leader, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi that Nyesom Wike finally accepts that an accused is taken to court of law and not court of public opinion through the manipulation of the media.

“Governor Nyesom Wike is at liberty to amuse himself but wanton display by a governor of crass ignorance of the basic workings of government with regard to how government disposes its property and the process of channelling the payments into government coffers calls for sober reflection by every Rivers man, woman and youth. And the question begging for answer is: how did we get here?

“The APC would like to state that those who crafted this whole melodrama know very well that their contraption is nothing more than a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the APC is glad that Governor Wike has finally hearkened to the pleas by former Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to go to court to prove his accusations rather than embark on expensive strings of media trial through newspapers and worthless television documentaries.

“We have no doubt that very concrete records of every bit of matter relating to the Monorail, sale of power stations, reserve fund, agricultural grant, lease of Olympia Hotel and any others have all been articulated and already in the public domain. Of course, these will be availed the court to permanently put paid to the ongoing chicanery by Governor Nyesom Wike and his friends.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/10/wikes-panel-claim-that-amaechi-stole-billions-is-idiotic-apc/?wt=4

which Nigerian governor didn't steal billions
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Dwilderness: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
This APC people are so temperamental and lack the right language to present their case without insults. It's simple , there are charges against you, why not be calm and put up your defense in a matured manner. In advanced societies where every word spoken is accounted for in times like this, APC individuals will always end up in jail OMG! Well, guilty fellows always put up aggresive fronts, a kind of deception to woo acceptance. Let the law take its course to expose the guilty and prove the innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
greggng:

You re the greatest fool I ve ever met. I only pity fools like u that clicked like to ur foolishness. How could you say we should quote you why not follow due process since you ve all the evidence to prove ur case of corruption against him. The court is their avail urself the opportunity hate speech against amaechi won't help. Remenber pmb received same hate speech against his person and he knows how far good for nothing people like you and wike can go to tarnish peoples reputation. Hiding under nairaland won't help ypu go to court or go and die. Amaechi will be minister

Didn't u n ur people say GEJ is extremely corrupt Why didn't u follow due process
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by jeroton: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
neolboy:
Y is these party called APC always the saint, let him prove himself not guilty b4 saying trash
where is he going to prove himself not guilty, on TV, Newspaper or in the court of Law ?

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by badnature: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
and why is the claim that Jonathan stole billions not stupid?

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by victorD3: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
nzeobi:

I didn't know NL has such an observant person. Bravo
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by chuose: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Then why was he owing workers?
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by okpurukata(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I know wike is under immunity cover, but whatever is wrongly found in his name will tagged on him and be put into media war just like he's doing to Amaechi right now.

Again, what happens if a re-run is declared in rivers state, when wike is stripped of his immunity? Trust me, the 90 days Window that will be created will be used offensively to besiege wike and have the efcc running after him.

It's good to know that EFCc have become a willing tool to be used for hounding opposition. So Much for Change.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by philips70(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Hmmmmmm, will have to research and refresh on this.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
ddippset:
I don't understand what you mean.

You will not understand because Buhari has emptied your brain and all you think is APC

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
philips70:

Hmmmmmm, will have to research and refresh on this.

Trust me! That is the case! It happened in Kogi, Cross River, and Ekiti States!
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ddippset(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

You will not understand because Buhari has emptied your brain and all you think is APC
o! Now I understand! It was meant to be an insult! You think everybody on nairaland is ibo or yoruba. It's not about setting panels because you're in power. Come to port Harcourt and find out about wike and amaechi. Just ask whos more corrupt? Whos the bigger thief? 7 out of every 10 people, putting politics aside would tell you that wike is the bigger thief than amaechi. And according to you iam à yoruba person defending a thief! obviously your stupidity has got no limit. It's a recurring decimal. In a yoruba man's voice olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos) / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / "We Didn't Hoard COVID-19 Palliatives" -Cross River Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.