Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Let's Assist You Start Your Own Business... It's The Best Anyone Can Do For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Assist You Start Your Own Business... It's The Best Anyone Can Do For You (680 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Assist You Start Your Own Business... It's The Best Anyone Can Do For You by CHARLESBENNY: 1:21am On Oct 11, 2015
I met a friend who graduated 4 years ago and has just moved to Lagos from Benin.
When I asked what he was doing since graduation, his reply blew me from a state of shock to vexation.
Guy said "bros nothing o, I still dey look for work o"

'Where did you keep it?!' I queried.

"How can you be looking for something that you didn't keep?"

This is no longer funny guys, so lets face it:

Illiterates & undergraduates are looking for jobs and the graduates are looking for jobs too?
What then is the difference? Who will create the jobs for the other?

See? There will never be jobs anywhere for anyone because no one is creating jobs anymore. Everyone is on the streets looking for the jobs they're supposed to create!

Joblessness is an insult to the youngest undergraduate working with us here @ The Pool of Abundance.
Stop saying that thing again... Please!

I hear people say there's no money and I laugh because none of us came to earth with money. We only came with who we are and the ability to be the best of who we are is inside each of us.
Instead of bringing valuable gifts out of yourself and exchanging it for money, you really prefer to continue looking for what you don't have? While what you have waste away!?

We designed The Pool of Abundance Mentorship Scheme to help you create your own job with or without money!!!
There's no big deal to it.

Our trainings are very practical and very real in nature.

Get trained and let our investment partners invest in your business.

Yes, financial support but nothing for job seekers here. Only job creators please!
Enroll now for The Pool of Abundance Mentorship Scheme for Young Entrepreneurs.
We are taking the last batch for 2015 already so take charge of your life...

You will be proud you did.

Inquiries:
WhatsApp: 08032328836
Re: Let's Assist You Start Your Own Business... It's The Best Anyone Can Do For You by hayzed1090: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Where is the training taking place
Re: Let's Assist You Start Your Own Business... It's The Best Anyone Can Do For You by android1: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'd like to participate... There should have been more information ℹ on how to go about that on here
Re: Let's Assist You Start Your Own Business... It's The Best Anyone Can Do For You by ycomics: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
If you contact him ready to pay 10k for training , people are somehow trying to get money out of unemployed people, Op get a life.

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Am I The Only One Who Gets These On A Daily Basis? / 9 Things A Top Notch Entrepreneur Should Completely Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.