Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 (1687 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 by Marlboro1: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Eleganza Industries Limited – an indigenous and highly successful conglomerate. Due to continuous growth and creation of new opportunities, following positions are currently being recruited for:

Production Manager – Confectionaries (Nigerian/Expatriate)
Production Manager, Beverage Drinks (Nigerian/Expatriate)
Plant Manager – Drinks (Nigerian/Expatriate)
Production Manager – Seasoning Spices (Nigerian/Expatriate)
Dairy Plant Manager (Nigerian/Expatriate)
Production Manager -Tomato Paste (Nigerian/Expatriate)

For more details and how to apply, go to:
http://africaonline.cc/index.php/category/jobs/
Re: Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 by Jay0079: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
ok
Re: Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 by Joeace3000(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2015
jobs, jobs, jobs

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

(1) (Reply)

Echart Grp Is Recruiting Smart Nigerians, View Requirements And How To Apply / Vacancy For Immediate Employment / How Do You Manage A Barbing Salon??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.