Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (46513 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tolastikha: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
The North never used and dumped the Yorubas. Tinubu who should have seen the victory of APC as a product of every player including the hierarchy of the then PDP, suddenly views it as his political myth and conquest of the entire southern Nigeria by Tinubu himself extending and not limited to even Itsekiri land. What we have just done is shake him off and we told him he is not our conqueror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by anonimi: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2015
coolitempa:
A lot better.....to be that fly...than to be the dead body itself which you are.....lol... grin....

But you don kill yourself already na, instead of committing suicide as you carry another person photo put for your dp like all those yahoo yahoo boys grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/gj6olslhzn31q506o7irwjw6tmakyh0l1423354[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Bovis(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:

The thing pain you no be small but the author backed everything up with facts na.
What facts?? More like beer parlour gossip.

The jokes are on you guys cos most of you suckers have no idea of what goes on behind closed doors between Fashola, Fayemi and Tinubu
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by aresa: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
The beginning of the end of the Bola Tinubu dynasty

Femi Aribisala

By Femi Aribisala
KING Nebuchadnezzar gloried in his kingdom and declared: “Is this not magnificent Babylon, which I have built as a royal capital by my mighty power and for my glorious majesty?” (Daniel 4:30). While the words were still in his mouth, a voice came from heaven to inform him that the kingdom he was boasting about had been taken away from him.

Similarly, Bola Tinubu, “the Ashiwaju of Yorubaland,” surveyed his kingdom and decided to make a boastful proclamation. Speaking of himself in the third person, Tinubu declared: “Nobody, no one under the sun, under the United Nations Human Rights Charter, can stop Bola Tinubu’s ambition.” Famous last words! The voice of the electorate in the South-West has answered Tinubu. His personal ambition is certainly not in the interest of the people.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/beginning-end-bola-tinubu-dynasty/

We read something similar with similar title by another loser months ago.

Like I said, they come up with the same idiocy every day... grin
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by mickeymimi: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2015
why won't they leave Tinubu alone? ffs
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by ba7man(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
aresa:
The beginning of the end of the Bola Tinubu dynasty

Femi Aribisala

We read something similar with similar title by another loser months ago.

Like I said, they come up with the same idiocy every day... grin
Same idiocy........ different packaging. cheesy
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by samsongbemisola(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2015
niceangel:
The way some tribalistic conceived egg heads comments baffles me. A yoruba man wrote some thing that is not sweet to hear. U then ascribed it to igbo nation. Na wa oh. Call a Danfo a danfo not keke because say na ur enemy get am. Some bag of d..ks will keep colouring issues with tribal remarks to extract up sentiments.
the name Harold Adekunle Smith doesn't exist, check him out on FB he used the picture of the chairman of Tribunal code of Conduct justice Danlandi Umar
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tolastikha: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
tolastikha:
The North never used and dumped the Yorubas. Tinubu who should have seen the victory of APC as a product of every player including the hierarchy of the then PDP, suddenly views it as his political myth and conquest of the entire southern Nigeria by Tinubu himself extending and not limited to even Itsekiri land. What we have just done is shake him off and we told him he is not our conqueror.
a smart fox always have a smarter predator awaiting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by observer777(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
All kinds of "commentators". This motherfucker who calls himself "ADEBOLA" should exercise patience and see how things unfold. It is too early to write off Asiwaju Tinubu. Fashola (whose credentials are no longer credible) and Fayemi are where they are today thanks to Tinubu; Saraki will soon discover that he can not play Ilorin politics in Abuja- he is up against opponents who are older, wiser, more educated, richer & well versed in survival- of- the- fittest politics; not to talk of the latent revolution against his father's political dynasty in Ilorin, he will not last. Enough for now. "ADEBOLA", look for something else to write about, you can not bring Asiwaju Tinubu down.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by delors(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
@ OP n MOD, at least spell 'beginning' correctly na even if u need to write rubbish. Haba
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Rexology: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

i dont answer ass.holes when they quote meangry
When someone is lost in a logical argument, he resorts to insult. Unfortunately, that's what you just did.

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by ziky2010(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2015
though I don't support Tinubu but the writer of this article is a bastard with the way he portrayed the yoruba people
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by bolington(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
hmmmmm, its real war here. Tins are happening in different direction diz days, rain during hamattan nobody knows wats going to happen next. Lets just watch, everytin might be clear in just few mnths.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by wiseoneking: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Why do people just like matùrbating over Tinubu?
See your life and that of tinubu. Kasala? The fast fading jagaban, the new god of south west.

2 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Nonsense writeup, No communication in this article. I don't think wailers will last for 4 years with the way they are playing primitive opposition.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Pavarottii(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Tinubu remains the biggest political figure in Nigeria. Take it or leave it..( From conquering other SW states back from PDP to sending the National PDP to Political oblivion) he might be corrupt, yes.. But I just have to give him kudos..

Surely one day I'm gonna become the biggest political figure in Southeast and Nigeria

God Bless Imo state My Home...
Did I hear u say Biggest? Person wey dey learn work. Let me tell u d bitter truth, he was just used to gain votes from some states in d west by the NoRTHERNERS! And point of correction. Tinubu only controls Lagos and Osun State out of 36. He is a local chap. He is the biggest but Presidency has denied his ministerial nominees, Senate didn't recognise him, HOR didn't recognise him. They are just using him, and u can see that they r dumping him gradually. Hence, why his silent of recent. B4 d election he was making noise. But now he has been humbled. And let me break ur heart once again. There is nothing he can do.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Teryfik(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

hmm buh u jst did....kip fooling yourself
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by heardis: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
1. People should note that the source of this thrash is ALWAYS broadcasting against APC in general...(i guess it is owned by a Biafran activistundecided)

2. I urge every reasonable person to ignore the nonsense written in the article and,

3 IF I WASTE MY DEAR TIME READ AM, MAKE MY D.ICK GO SHORTangry
idiot, do you even know what biafra is Just like your alias azeeza, you are very brainles ( u have no brains less it would be dead). Never in your forgotten life mention biafra again. You can write or comment all you want about everything and anything, I just don't want you to add biafra in anything you do.BLOODY BASTARD
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by coolitempa(f): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2015
anonimi:

But you don kill yourself already na, instead of committing suicide as you carry another person photo put for your dp like all those yahoo yahoo boys grin grin

you would know what yahoo yahoo boys do Ke......family business
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by bid4rich(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Tinubu remains the biggest political figure in Nigeria. Take it or leave it..( From conquering other SW states back from PDP to sending the National PDP to Political oblivion) he might be corrupt, yes.. But I just have to give him kudos..

Surely one day I'm gonna become the biggest political figure in Southeast and Nigeria

You are giving corrupt man kudos because he is corrupt abi? It means you are also corrupt. How can Nigeria be corruption-free with people like you? Its a shame!
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by bid4rich(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:

You are giving corrupt man kudos because he is corrupt abi? It means you are also corrupt. How can Nigeria be corruption-free with people like you? Its a shame!.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2015
aresa:
lol @ biafra losers and fraudulent internet clown aka Harold Adebola Smith.

Harold Adebola Smith the biafra clown and political commentator just land facebook 3 weeks ago, only 1 post and 1 picture..

Btw, look at his picture. You can not miss the Flat-head... grin grin grin

That man does not look igbo in any way.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by bolivnnaija: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

What did you just do?
Who is the asshole?
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but I am an iiidiot for not been a nosey Parker

Eeyah
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by usbcable(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
The article was poorly written sef.
Attmepting to be funny while no humor was passed across sad

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by cescky(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
1. People should note that the source of this thrash is ALWAYS broadcasting against APC in general...(i guess it is owned by a Biafran activistundecided)

2. I urge every reasonable person to ignore the nonsense written in the article and,

3 IF I WASTE MY DEAR TIME READ AM, MAKE MY D.ICK GO SHORTangry

U sound soo steewpid, what has the east got to do with this?

Ur simply a Product of hate and puke!

Its ur fellow small brainers liking ur post I pity....don't face the ones that have deceived ur so called leader..
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Benwems(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

But you just answered him, mumu.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:
by Harold Adebola Smith

That sounds like ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu’s story, but let us look at another scenario … of the Yoruba group of the Nigerian people who ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu, in mere wishful thinking, considers himself as “leader.” Perhaps, this is not only because they number possibly 20 per cent of the national population, but also because the Encyclopedia Britannica as lists them scattered in “significant groups” in countries as far-flung as Cuba (North America/Caribbean), Brazil (South America), Benin Republic, and Togo (West Africa).

That encyclopedic entry says something profound about Yoruba women (a.k.a. persons cultivated by others to be “domesticated”): Yoruba “women [or “acquired” numbers] do little farm work but control much of the complex market system – their status depends more on their own position in the marketplace than on their husbands’ status.” It is simple to understand: the “cultivated” among certain classes of people (employees, political associates, or even protégées) must not always be taken for granted.

Harold Adebola Smith is a political commentator.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/opinion-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-bola-tinubu/

This early morning, one Adebola Harold Smith decided to smoke a badly cultivated Indian hemp! kiss kiss kiss
No sane person will write something as inane and perfidious as this!
Anyway, every Tom, Dhick and Hillary now calls himself "Political Commentator"!
grin grin grin

****Presses IGNORE Button***

Lastpage!

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
aresa:
lol @ biafra losers and fraudulent internet clown aka Harold Adebola Smith.

Harold Adebola Smith the biafra clown and political commentator just land facebook 3 weeks ago, only 1 post and 1 picture..

Btw, look at his picture. You can not miss the Flat-head... grin grin grin

YOU! Always Badt! grin grin grin

Imagine in 2016, some "political Commentator" said he is new to facebook! shocked shocked shocked
Even my 10yr old will reel off his maturity on facebook

That Flat-he@d cant contain brain, 'impossicant" as they say!
! undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Shymm3x: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
The man who turned Tinubu into a mouse. grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-F4UFv_PILfQ/VhpN2oycanI/AAAAAAAG7IU/ItORB8xML6E/s1600/1.png[/img]

Hopefully, someone else will liberate Lagos from that rogue who has turned the state into his family empire.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by femo007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
noting but the truth otito koro omo araye ki fegbo i know this from the on set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.